Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy, here is your WHOLE misinformation post #279 from page 19. Please note that I highlighted in purple the section that I pulled from this post while removing the rest of it. You have literally hammered us with how Yeshua called the "old wine" the 613 commands from the Law of Moses, yet when Yeshua states the old wine is better, you mis-claim what He says. Ken
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM
    to the wise - only they will understand
    HELLO WISE PEOPLE
    What Is The Difference Between New Wine And Old Wine In The Bible?
    When the Bible speaks about old wine, it IS referring to the Old Covenant teachings and the new wine, the New Covenant.
    ask
    WHY was the old wine aka the law of Moses so imperfect?
    Why was the law of Moses so weak
    Why was the law of Moses so USELESS.

DESPITE ALL CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY BY RELIGIOUS o t ZEALOTS
    - WHY WAS THE OLD WINE GIVEN 3 STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT?

IT SURE DID NOT GET A TICK IN THE SQUARE BOX

THE 3 ADJECTIVES DESCRIBE ITS CURSES
    WEAK
    USELESS
    IMPERFECT

TO PUT IT ALL INTO TRUE PERSPECTIVE and not to be deceived by the Judaizer trying so hard to take away our true liberty inchrist

Jesus point was that
    “no one after drinking NEW wine desires OLD, for he says,
    YET
    ‘The old is good’” (Luke 5:39).
    HOW
    The old would have been the ministry of John the Baptist, the last of the Old Testament prophets.

Does the Old Covenant represent the old wine and Jesus’ new and better covenant represent the new wine?
    The Old Covenant will not fit into the mold of the New Covenant because they are not the same and like putting new wine in old wineskins, it’s going to keep expanding (by fermentation) and burst the old wineskins.

you see when deceivers come forth they never give all the true story as Jesus told it

The New Wine

During the Day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came over the believers, they began to speak in other languages and those who heard them speak in other people’s language they accused the believers being drunk, saying
    “These men are full of new wine” (Acts 2:13).

did you see this ImaHebrew
    hmmm

Yes, we are under the influence…of the Holy Spirit and that is the new wine of the new age called the new covenant that Jesus paid for with His own blood.
    WARNING
    The new and the old cannot go together.
    In the same way, old wineskins cannot take the stretching that new wine will cause because it will burst the old wineskins and thus, they are not compatible with one another so the Old Covenant is not compatible with the new and better covenant brought about by Jesus OUR saviour AMEN

Conclusion

The gospel of Jesus Christ cannot be fit into the Old Testament’s Mosaic Law and covenantal sacrificial systems because these are insufficient to take away sins
    . This explains Jesus’ statement that “Neither is new wine put into old wineskins. If it is, the skins burst and the wine is spilled and the skins are destroyed.
    But new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved” (Matt 9:17).
    Just as “new wine is for fresh wineskins” (Mark 2:22b) the New Covenant is for new converts and those who have repented and trusted in Christ and have not trusted in their own righteousness by the deeds or works of the law like the scribes and the Pharisees did.
    They cannot be saved by the old wine.
    There is only one way to be saved and that is through Jesus Christ and Him alone (Acts 4:12) “
    ImaHebrew - you cannot be saved by your belief
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN BIBLE NUMERICS

- relating to Lk 5 v 39.
    [grace given to John the B to be removed out from the EVIL of the O T]
    # 5 - IS GRACE
    # 39 (lamed-teth) = Infirmity/evil

the Number 39 Part of the meaning of the number 39, which is 3 times 13, comes from its use related to punishment carried out upon oneself or administered by others.
    do you think the law of Moses with all the fruits of the leadership and heros on display for us all the see for yourself - was under the authority of the serpent?
    yes/no/maybe
    would you like to be under these 613 laws today - and live as these ancients lived?
    yes/no/maybe?
    would you have liked to be captive to these 613 laws and killed if they were not obeyed?
    yes/no/maybe?
    would you like to partake of a stoning for offenders?
    have you seen a good stoning?
    yes no maybe?
    hmmm its good to know whom ye believe in -
    why not look up some pics on google of live stonings .today.... then decide if you wish to live as a captive to these laws or as a freed man under the new covenant

i mean a good live video on a stoning will set you straight
    nothing like lots of blood and guts to make you vomit and so happy you are not a slave to the law of Moses

Did you know that their eyes go all white with a white fleshy film as they die in agony

do it
    -get your mind set into the truth and see for yourself the evil acts upon people under the law of Moses in action with all its gruesomeness....
    do it for peace of mind in whom ye serve
    then be at ease and love and adore Jesus escape plan for us all.- the gospel minus the law of Moses
    remember He altered that law 6 times
    yes he did
    and did not obey that sabbath day -HE IS OUR TRUE SABBATH REST
    see math 11 v 28-30 - see what he says - not a day but a person is our new sabbath

ps added
    YES INDEED ImaHebrew i am so sure my learning is correct hurrah
    i have an expert holy holy holy teacher to teach me
    and his name is not Moses
    Last edited by LucySmith; Today, 01:38 AM.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH

MY POST THAT WAS ''DELETED'' AS NOW '''RETURNED'''
      HELLO WISE PEOPLE

What Is The Difference Between New Wine And Old Wine In The Bible?
      When the Bible speaks about old wine, it IS referring to the Old Covenant teachings and the new wine, the New Covenant.
      ask
      WHY was the old wine aka the law of Moses so imperfect?
      Why was the law of Moses so weak
      Why was the law of Moses so USELESS.

DESPITE ALL CLAIMS TO THE CONTRARY BY RELIGIOUS o t ZEALOTS
      - WHY WAS THE OLD WINE GIVEN 3 STRIKES AND YOU ARE OUT?

IT SURE DID NOT GET A TICK IN THE SQUARE BOX

THE 3 ADJECTIVES DESCRIBE ITS CURSES
      WEAK
      USELESS
      IMPERFECT

TO PUT IT ALL INTO TRUE PERSPECTIVE and not to be deceived by the Judaizer trying so hard to take away our true liberty inchrist

Jesus point was that
      “no one after drinking NEW wine desires OLD, for he says,
      YET
      ‘The old is good’” (Luke 5:39).
      HOW
      The old would have been the ministry of John the Baptist, the last of the Old Testament prophets.

Does the Old Covenant represent the old wine and Jesus’ new and better covenant represent the new wine?
      The Old Covenant will not fit into the mold of the New Covenant because they are not the same and like putting new wine in old wineskins, it’s going to keep expanding (by fermentation) and burst the old wineskins.

you see when deceivers come forth they never give all the true story as Jesus told it

The New Wine

During the Day of Pentecost when the Holy Spirit came over the believers, they began to speak in other languages and those who heard them speak in other people’s language they accused the believers being drunk, saying
      “These men are full of new wine” (Acts 2:13).

did you see this ImaHebrew
      hmmm

Yes, we are under the influence…of the Holy Spirit and that is the new wine of the new age called the new covenant that Jesus paid for with His own blood.
      WARNING
      The new and the old cannot go together.
      In the same way, old wineskins cannot take the stretching that new wine will cause because it will burst the old wineskins and thus, they are not compatible with one another so the Old Covenant is not compatible with the new and better covenant brought about by Jesus OUR saviour AMEN

Conclusion

The gospel of Jesus Christ cannot be fit into the Old Testament’s Mosaic Law and covenantal sacrificial systems because these are insufficient to take away sins
      . This explains Jesus’ statement that “Neither is new wine put into old wineskins. If it is, the skins burst and the wine is spilled and the skins are destroyed.
      But new wine is put into fresh wineskins, and so both are preserved” (Matt 9:17).
      Just as “new wine is for fresh wineskins” (Mark 2:22b) the New Covenant is for new converts and those who have repented and trusted in Christ and have not trusted in their own righteousness by the deeds or works of the law like the scribes and the Pharisees did.
      They cannot be saved by the old wine.
      There is only one way to be saved and that is through Jesus Christ and Him alone (Acts 4:12) “
      ImaHebrew - you cannot be saved by your belief
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN BIBLE NUMERICS

- relating to Lk 5 v 39.
      [grace given to John the B to be removed out from the EVIL of the O T]
      # 5 - IS GRACE
      # 39 (lamed-teth) = Infirmity/evil

the Number 39 Part of the meaning of the number 39, which is 3 times 13, comes from its use related to punishment carried out upon oneself or administered by others.
      do you think the law of Moses with all the fruits of the leadership and heros on display for us all the see for yourself - was under the authority of the serpent?
      yes/no/maybe
      would you like to be under these 613 laws today - and live as these ancients lived?
      yes/no/maybe?
      would you have liked to be captive to these 613 laws and killed if they were not obeyed?
      yes/no/maybe?
      would you like to partake of a stoning for offenders?
      have you seen a good stoning?
      yes no maybe?
      hmmm its good to know whom ye believe in -
      why not look up some pics on google of live stonings .today.... then decide if you wish to live as a captive to these laws or as a freed man under the new covenant

i mean a good live video on a stoning will set you straight
      nothing like lots of blood and guts to make you vomit and so happy you are not a slave to the law of Moses

Did you know that their eyes go all white with a white fleshy film as they die in agony

do it
      -get your mind set into the truth and see for yourself the evil acts upon people under the law of Moses in action with all its gruesomeness....
      do it for peace of mind in whom ye serve
      then be at ease and love and adore Jesus escape plan for us all.- the gospel minus the law of Moses
      remember He altered that law 6 times
      yes he did
      and did not obey that sabbath day -HE IS OUR TRUE SABBATH REST
      see math 11 v 28-30 - see what he says - not a day but a person is our new sabbath

ps added
      YES INDEED ImaHebrew i am so sure my learning is correct hurrah
      i have an expert holy holy holy teacher to teach me
      and his name is not Moses

Comment

• to the wise and wisest sheep
        lets lay this topic to rest with the truth and nothing but the truth
        the OLD WINE
        the NEW WINE

the Differences

The differences between the Old and the New Covenant is given in Hebrews 8 v 6
        where it says

“Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant He mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.”

You cannot fit the old covenant of animal sacrifices into the new because Jesus’ perfect and once-and-for-all sacrifice voids or nullifies the need for the Old Covenant sacrifices.

Those only covered sin but Jesus shed blood takes away sins and does so forever.

This is what Jesus meant at the last Passover Meal He had with the disciples before He went to the cross, saying
        “This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you” (Luke 22:20)
        and as such, “Jesus has become the guarantor of a better covenant” (Heb 7:22).
        This was long ago prophesied and repeated for emphasis by the author of Hebrews when he wrote that

t
        “The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah” (Heb 8:v 8)

It is “By calling this covenant “new,” He has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear” (Heb 8:13)

because of “Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel” (Heb 12:24).

6 WORDS NO ONE CAN EVER DENY AS THE TRUTH OF THE LAW OF Moses

obsolete and outdated will soon disappear

no true man can say - we are still under 613 LAWS AND WE MUST OBEY THEM

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          to the wise and wisest sheep
          lets lay this topic to rest with the truth and nothing but the truth
          the OLD WINE
          the NEW WINE

the Differences

The differences between the Old and the New Covenant is given in Hebrews 8 v 6
          where it says

“Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant He mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises.”

You cannot fit the old covenant of animal sacrifices into the new because Jesus’ perfect and once-and-for-all sacrifice voids or nullifies the need for the Old Covenant sacrifices.

Those only covered sin but Jesus shed blood takes away sins and does so forever.

This is what Jesus meant at the last Passover Meal He had with the disciples before He went to the cross, saying

This was long ago prophesied and repeated for emphasis by the author of Hebrews when he wrote that

t

6 WORDS NO ONE CAN EVER DENY AS THE TRUTH OF THE LAW OF Moses

no true man can say - we are still under 613 LAWS AND WE MUST OBEY THEM
          Lucy, according to the One who you say you listen to, why does He consider the OLD wine better than the NEW wine? Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH

MY POST THAT WAS ''DELETED'' AS NOW '''RETURNED'''
            HELLO WISE PEOPLE
            Lucy, stop bearing false witness. Your post was never deleted. I only quoted a portion of it as I highlighted and removed the part of it that I WASN'T responding to, JUST like I have done with this latest post of yours. You write false statements, and then heap 1000's of words in your posts. I'm not responding to those 1000's of words, I'm just ONLY quoting where you are bearing false witness from this your latest post. Please do not accuse me of "deleting" this post also, as IT fully remains as YOU originally posted it, and again, I am ONLY responding to you bearing false witness about me "deleting" the other post. Ken

Comment

• Who cares imaHebrew
              removing the rest of it means you deleted it
              who cares like who cares
              no one
              So
              as far as most people are concerned the subject is closed Approx 2000yrs ago by a general called Titus as History shows
              and most of us said amen

Now the subject has become silly and boring
              And fix up the post sequence
              put them in sinc and with their page #s
              for goodness sake

goodnite dont let the bed bugs bite

Comment

Who cares imaHebrew
                removing the rest of it means you deleted it
                who cares like who cares
                no one
                So
                as far as most people are concerned the subject is closed Approx 2000yrs ago by a general called Titus as History shows
                and most of us said amen

Now the subject has become silly and boring
                And fix up the post sequence
                put them in sinc and with their page #s
                for goodness sake

goodnite dont let the bed bugs bite
                Lucy, you too, have a good sleep. Ken

P.S. BTW, you know I have a soft spot in my heart for you, why else would I spend all of these years trying to convince you of the Truth. Quick Question: Was the Law of Moses (obsolete and outdated and soon to disappear), back when Babylon destroyed Solomon's temple?

Comment

• You accusing me of yours and Spying's own admitted private interpretation.
                  Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                  Eliyahu, let me see if I understand your private interpretation correctly. You are telling us that the Free Gift of Righteousness is "away from" (like far away FROM) many offences...that there is no correlation between the Free Gift and many offences...the many offences are about as far away from the Free Gift as you can possibly misinterpret it to be? Is that right? Can you give me an example of any other verse in the Scriptures that uses G1537 to mean something BEING "away from" something else (the way you are trying to misinterpret it), INSTEAD of meaning OUT OF, or FROM, or BY or AWAY FROM? The Greek experts say this:

They clearly are saying this Greek word (G1537) denotes WHERE something ORIGINATES from or away from. The Free Gift of Righteousness COMES away from many offences. The Free Gift of Righteousness' ORIGIN is AWAY FROM many offences, NOT as you privately interpret it to mean as a GETTING or MOVING away from. An example today would be something like "STD's are away from sexual promiscuity," more or less, sexually transmitted diseases are "out of, or from, or by, or away from" being sexually promiscuous. NOT, as YOUR private interpretation would try to make it that STD's move away from sexual promiscuity. Sorry, your private interpretation just doesn't cut the mustard.

Paul was very clearly saying that the Free Gift of Righteousness is FROM or BY or OF or AWAY FROM many offences, and your bad Greek misinterpretations will not change it at all. If your private misinterpretation is correct about G1537, then in the same verse Paul states that "the judgment [was] BY (G1537) one to condemnation," so according to you it would mean that the judgment is "away from" one to condemnation (it's NOT close at all, the judgment is FAR "away from" the condemnation)! Hmm? Wouldn't you have to say that Paul was meaning that the judgment is separated "away from" one to condemnation, that is, IF he was using that Greek word to mean the same thing in that verse? Paul was CLEARLY saying that the judgment was BY or FROM or OF or AWAY FROM one to condemnation. Obviously, anyone who is honest and sincere about it, will see your misinterpretation doesn't cut the mustard at all.

Give it up Eliyahu, your private misinterpretations do you no good whatsoever. Ken
                  Ken, I'm not trying to drive a wedge between ye and Spying, so don't let him use such a tactic if he does so, now, let's get something very straight here, Spying has already admitted that this is his own private interpretation, and all ye are doing is defending it with twisted thinking, and your fair speech words won't work with me any longer in deflecting the truth.

First, ye are trying to confuse the reader with the Greek experts opinion of them telling us about the root word etymology of G 1537 , and the G1537 meaning which is 1. out of, from, by, away from , and the word "origin" is NOT part of this G 1537 word meaning.as ye would have the reader to THINK.

ἐκ ek, ek; A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative.

ἐκ ek, ek 1.out of, from, by, away from.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1537&t=KJV

And Adam was NOT created IN SIN either.

Comment

• Hey Ken, do ye think Spying is just in substituting one Greek word in the place of another Greek word too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                      You accusing me of yours and Spying's own admitted private interpretation.Ken, I'm not trying to drive a wedge between ye and Spying, so don't let him use such a tactic if he does so, now, let's get something very straight here, Spying has already admitted that this is his own private interpretation, and all ye are doing is defending it with twisted thinking, and your fair speech words won't work with me any longer in deflecting the truth.

First, ye are trying to confuse the reader with the Greek experts opinion of them telling us about the root word etymology of G 1537 , and the G1537 meaning which is 1. out of, from, by, away from , and the word "origin" is NOT part of this G 1537 word meaning.as ye would have the reader to THINK.

ἐκ ek, ek; A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative.

ἐκ ek, ek 1.out of, from, by, away from.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1537&t=KJV

And Adam was NOT created IN SIN either.

Eliyahu, you are not understanding the basic concept. This Greek word G1537 denotes where something has it origin FROM. Just like my children have their origin from me, one could say that my children are "away from" me, not meaning my children are gone and not from me, it means that they came away from me, just like the Free Gift came away from many offences...the ORIGIN of the Free Gift was "out of", "from", "by," or "away from" many offences. What you are trying to do is let G1537 mean "out of," from," or "by," and then CHANGE it's meaning to have "away from" mean something totally different, and that my friend is YOUR OWN private "misinterpretation." Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                        Eliyahu, you are not understanding the basic concept. This Greek word G1537 denotes where something has it origin FROM. Just like my children have their origin from me, one could say that my children are "away from" me, not meaning my children are gone and not from me, it means that they came away from me, just like the Free Gift came away from many offences...the ORIGIN of the Free Gift was "out of", "from", "by," or "away from" many offences. What you are trying to do is let G1537 mean "out of," from," or "by," and then CHANGE it's meaning to have "away from" mean something totally different, and that my friend is YOUR OWN private "misinterpretation." Ken
                        Yea wrong Ken, this Greek word ἐκ does NOT mean "origin" this Greek word Strong's G746 - arche
                        ἀρχή means beginning, origin ". http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G746&t=KJV

And did Adam have his "origins" IN SIN?

Comment

• Eliyahu, again, that Greek word is used by Paul in the SAME verse TWICE. Please explain how "the judgment [was] away from one to condemnation," and use YOUR same "misinterpretation" that you use for "the free gift [is] away from many offences."

(Rom 5:16) And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by (G1537-away from) one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of (G1537-away from) many offences unto justification.

My friend, you are so between an unbelievable hard rock in trying to explain to us how Paul was meaning G1537 to have two different meanings in the same verse. Was the judgment "away from " one to condemnation, just like the Free Gift is "away from" many offences? You have to be able to see your error Eliyahu! Ken

Comment

Yea wrong Ken, this Greek word ἐκ does NOT mean "origin" this Greek word Strong's G746 - arche
                            ἀρχή means beginning, origin ". http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G746&t=KJV

And did Adam have his "origins" IN SIN?
                            Eliyahu, why don't you go fight with Strong and Thayer as THEY both state this Greek word DENOTES ORIGIN:
                            A primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence motion or action proceeds) from out (of place time or cause
                            The point WHERE (whence) motion or action proceeds. They are not saying that this Greek word should be translated "origin," what they are saying is that this Greek word DENOTES ORIGIN. Do you have any idea what THAT means? Here is a link: http://kingjamesbibledictionary.com/StrongsNo/G1537/of

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                              Eliyahu, again, that Greek word is used by Paul in the SAME verse TWICE. Please explain how "the judgment [was] away from one to condemnation," and use YOUR same "misinterpretation" that you use for "the free gift [is] away from many offences."

(Rom 5:16) And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by (G1537-away from) one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of (G1537-away from) many offences unto justification.

My friend, you are so between an unbelievable hard rock in trying to explain to us how Paul was meaning G1537 to have different meanings in the same verse. Was the judgment "away from " one to condemnation, just like the Free Gift is "away from" many offences? You have to be able to see your error Eliyahu! Ken
                              Ken,

The apostle Paul is meaning that we go AWAY FROM a sinful or offencive state of Adam UNTO or INTO a state of being JUSTIFIED IN and THROUGH Yah Messiah.

Now, the Greek word EK does NOT mean "origin" and see here below, that the Blue Letter Bible is merely saying that this EK Greek word is an "ORIGINAL WORD" and NOT that it means "origin".

See here for yourself: https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexi...ek/nas/ek.html

Ken, I asked ye, did YAH create Adam IN SIN ?

Comment

Ken,

The apostle Paul is meaning that we go AWAY FROM a sinful or offencive state of Adam UNTO or INTO a state of being JUSTIFIED IN and THROUGH Yah Messiah.

Now, the Greek word EK does NOT mean "origin" and see here below, that the Blue Letter Bible is merely saying that this EK Greek word is an "ORIGINAL WORD" and NOT that it means "origin".

See here for yourself: https://www.biblestudytools.com/lexi...ek/nas/ek.html

Ken, I asked ye, did YAH create Adam IN SIN ?
                                Eliyahu, what does "denotes origin" mean. Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X