X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy,

consider poor IamHebrew [ a male poster on this forum] and his standards of
    '' we must have vaccinations and how good they are
    - this is a sad doubled minded religious man who will die because he is a waverer between 2 choices' of good and evil

he is totally unable to trust the Saviour for His healing power and the divine power of resurrection LIFE. john 11 v 24 25 26 nor live IN THE STRENGTH of the Saviour here
    His mind works overtime with evil imaginations of why vaccinations are so good
    a sad case of one man in denial to the evil that is done to the human body.
    Why do ye judge Ken by your own imaginations, and ye should look at ye own double mindedness first?

Comment

Lucy,

I've asked this before of ye, and ye persist in ignoring it.

When have ye literally died a physical death, and when were ye literally resurrected from a physical death?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Lucy,

I've asked this before of ye, and ye persist in ignoring it.

When have ye literally died a physical death, and when were ye literally resurrected from a physical death?
        NOW~~~ normally i do not respond to Elijah Collette posts
        - why not?
        he is a religious tare and fully anti-christ and i find his religious belief AND bbl UNDERSTANDING -repulsive
        + self righteous and deluded mind [ to the extreme]

THE FRUITS OF.....
        An anti-christ is a person who denies eternal life HERE and the freedom Messiah purchased for His people at the cross
        - especially when the veil in the temple was rent in 2
        - that in itself was a massive moment, when the kingdom of Heaven was allowed to break though the atmosphere of the law of sin and death AND DEFEAT THE DEVIL
        [which Elijah Colette denies happened.,]
        satan is a defeated foe

however
        THE GOSPEL OF NICODEMUS describes this eventful time in vivid detail and how the King of Glory defeated the bronze gates [ of death and the grave]
        [ i did enjoy reading the very guts of what happened as Jesus descended into Hell and removed the death keys from satan]
        the devil had all authority over death - throughout the O.T,

so !
        once a person has repented been BAPTISED and born again of an INCORRUPTIBLE SEED - they enter into the IMPERISHABLE ORDER OF MELCHEDEZEK ----HERE-----
        [the few who find eternal life]

FEW understand this word IMPERISHABLE - IS ENDLESS LIFE. - HERE as per John 11 v 24 25 26 = Is understood now BY His friends.

IMPERISHABLE - MEANS UNABLE TO PHYSICALLY DIE
        - WHY NOT?
        BECAUSE of the incorruptible seed within, PLUS
        - the New covenant MANDATE
        - the intercession of the NEW high Priest
        - to the uttermost over His called out ones
        -and the entering into His rest
        - as His workmanship over them THAT COMPLETES THEM as they overcome all things and have a testimony that overcame satan Just as Messiah did

Elijah Collette has none of these elements within but REMAINS A COUNTERFEIT aka- a church dead man who loves death as his friend- that should be his enemy
        however
        a billion churchians are like Elijah Colette= all cock sure of their salvation - little knowing they are betrayers of the Gospel and THE SPIRIT OF LIFE forevermore
        they are satan's helpers.

NB
        i did not post to answer Elijah Colette question
        - i dont respect counterfeit tares and their church play acting
        - however i would like THE TRUTH to be recorded even if it is scorned and mocked by those '' gospel Judas'' betrayers

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

- why not?
          he is a religious tare and fully anti-christ and i find his religious belief AND bbl UNDERSTANDING -repulsive

THE FRUITS OF.....
          An anti-christ is a person who denies eternal life HERE and the freedom Messiah purchased for His people at the cross
          - that in itself was a massive moment, when the kingdom of Heaven was allowed to break though the atmosphere of the law of sin and death AND DEFEAT THE DEVIL
          satan is a defeated foe

however
          THE GOSPEL OF NICODEMUS describes this eventful time in vivid detail and how the King of Glory defeated the bronze gates [ of death and the grave]
          [ i did enjoy reading the very guts of what happened as Jesus descended into Hell and removed the death keys from satan]

so !
          once a person has repented been BAPTISED and born again of an INCORRUPTIBLE SEED - they enter into the IMPERISHABLE ORDER OF MELCHEDEZEK ----HERE-----

FEW understand this word IMPERISHABLE - IS ENDLESS LIFE. - HERE as per John 11 v 24 25 26 = Is understood now BY His friends.

- WHY NOT?
          - as His workmanship over them THAT COMPLETES THEM as they overcome all things and have a testimony that overcame satan Just as Messiah did

Elijah Collette has none of these elements within but REMAINS A COUNTERFEIT aka- a church dead man who loves death as his friend- that should be his enemy
          however
          a billion churchians are like Elijah Colette= all cock sure of their salvation - little knowing they are betrayers of the Gospel and THE SPIRIT OF LIFE forevermore

Hmm, Jezebel Lucy better look at herself, and why did ye not answer my question ye all accusing tare?

I can't help but smile.

Comment

Lucy, ye do the same works of accusing as ye "father" Rev.12:10 the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

- why not?

THE FRUITS OF.....
              satan is a defeated foe

however

so !

- WHY NOT?

however

NB
              i did not post to answer Elijah Colette question
              - i dont respect counterfeit tares and their church play acting
              - however i would like THE TRUTH to be recorded even if it is scorned and mocked by those '' gospel Judas'' betrayers

THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND

I understand your frustration My Sons, for you see a world controlled by THE CHURCH OF evil.
              You see the pride of life, the lust of the eyes and the flesh exalting themselves in the lives of people.
              You see the greed and hatred, power, and the dominance of evil over good.
              You see religion devouring THE RELIGIOUS church .

I understand your frustrations for you have found the secrets .
              You see into the fullness of all things and I know your desire to see My hand move in My New Day.
              Be patient for the Day is at hand.
              You are in the early hours of the morning and the day-star is arising in your hearts.
              You are in My whole plan.
              You will share My joy as I usher into the earth My Kingdom, and ownership and control of creation will return to me.
              You do not wait alone, for I have planned this Great Day since Adam’s fall.
              Do not forget that I too have walked the earth and felt the same frustrations as you do.
              I wept over cities.
              I too felt rejection’s pain and was forsaken by the blind religious of My day.

We are about to see together My Great and Glorious Kingdom come to earth.
              You have been chosen as My Elect because you had the heart to seek My face above all else.
              I have had to burn pride and self from you, as I am forming you into my Divine Image.
              I understand your frustrations My Faithful ones, for you are tired of the falsehood of the world and its rudiments.
              The abominations of THE CHURCH vex your Godly hearts.

Just enjoy My presence My Sons.
              Let your lives be full of praise to Me.
              Let your frustrations go.
              Enjoy the early hours of the morning as you watch the rising of the sun
              You are not forsaken, for I, Jesus the creator and Saviour of the world am standing with you.
              I am not in the citadels of the religious.
              At the moment they will not receive your word, so speak only to one another.
              My true church belongs to Me, I love it.
              I have My plan for it, so do not concern yourselves for it.

I called you into My garden My Beloved.
              You heard My voice and came.
              Delight in My presence, for I delight over you.
              be patient for you will see My Glory cover the earth saith The Lord”.

ALL GLORY TO my MESSIAH

Comment

the WISE will understand..... consider the 22 times self proclaimed apostle Saul who re-invented himself to PAUL AS THE 13th apostle = a big con job the churches based their gospel upon this self advertisment man ]''look at me i am an apostle'']

the fruit of his ''divine inspiration is....
                he erred in SOME of his doctrines,
                what EXAMPLE?
                return of the Messiah, and how that error influenced other doctrines and may have interfered needlessly with the normal lives of his converts.
                In this case, his error is easy to establish because it is falsified by history.
                If he could err once, he could err in other doctrines as well, including what may have been the most important concept of his gospel, and therefore could have misled many others and set the stage for two thousand years of erroneous testimony by the churchmen.

if or when THE TRUE TEACHER gives His divine inspiration -aka- John 11 v 24 25 26 - to His friends
                - it also is backed up BY THE POWER of His resurrection
                - by living HERE IN john 10 v 10 = life abundant [ as a sign and a wonder]
                - of resurrection living HERE AND NOW...

MESSIAH NEVER GIVES HIS PEOPLE A HOPE unless it is re-enforced with action.

so where did Saul get '''some'' of his revelations from as A FEW truths are detected
                - the gospel or Jesus tradition came to him through contacts with those who were disciples of Jesus before him and from those whom he captured and then had murdered..

Comment

TO BE MADE WISE AS MESSIAH WAS WISDOM - YOU GROW UP out from the carnal mind of man and into the same mind= aka = CHRIST - THE MIND OF EMPOWERMENT
                  ITS CALLED THE POWER of the resurrection and this POWER contains the DOUBLE PORTION.....aka [MADE ALIVE in the spirit AND INCORRUPTIBLE.]
                  [ THIS POWER [ christ the verb of divine activity] TAKES AWAY all your own personal religious righteousness and self sufficiency and dependence upon the Matrix.]

how come?
                  the real you - that carnal minded you - died... it no longer exists - you have been bought at a price and now have become HIS WORK, HIS RESPONSIBILITY+ HIS TEMPLE OF THE LIVING
                  you NOW REST in HIM and all HIS SELF SUFFICIENCY
                  -Math 11 v 28-30

the double portion is the ability to overcome satan and the last enemy death
                  - these 2 enemies were abolished at the cross when Messiah said '' it is finished'' and the temple curtain [as thick as a man's hand] tore in 2.
                  the earth shuddered and quaked as the Kingdom power entered in for the 1st time..... this world was turned upside down.
                  however
                  this mighty power has failed to be imparted into''the counterfeit church'' for 2000yrs as death still rules the pews and satan guides the services.

yes
                  few do find this double portion.
                  And are trained up to OVERCOME WITH AUTHORITY ALL THINGS pertaining to this evil prison planet

Comment

the WISE know of the 2 fold ministry of their Saviour..
                    #1 - THE POWER
                    #2- THE LIFE

LIKE TWINS
                    YOU CANNOT HAVE 1 WITHOUT THE OTHER.

THE POWER gives you THE LIFE.
                    the POWER gives us the STRENGTH TO LIVE

ITS ALL ABOUT these 2 divine impartations

Comment

Another Word to the Wise
                      by Miles Mathis
                      May 14, 2020

This will be very brief.
                      My state just started requiring face masks in public starting May 15.
                      This despite the fact we have one of the lowest (fake) rates of transmission and infection.
                      All that means is that our state government is deep in the pockets of the Phoenician Navy, but we already knew that. [the elite families]
                      Anyway,
                      the word to the wise is that there are exemptions here, and there are probably exemptions in your state or country.

Here, two of the exemptions are for exercise and eating.
                      So if you don't feel like making a scene and getting arrested on purpose, this makes it fantastically easy to walk around the law. I
                      just carry a bag of granola with me at all times, and if cops or other people who think they are authorities are around I eat from it slowly.

If you are hassled, you can also drop and do a few pushups or jog in place.
                      This law is basically unenforceable, but if they are hassling people in your area, these are things you can do to push back while having fun.
                      Also, if you own a business, in most cases there is nothing in the law that says you have to act as police, enforcing the laws.
                      Yes, if the law concerns number of people allowed in your establishment, you will probably be required to enforce that (though I advise you to break the law, since it is unConstitutional. It is also now past the authority invested in state governors, since the executive can only pass emergency measures for 30 days.
                      After that, the laws require action by the legislature or by the Feds).

However, if the law is requiring face masks in public, it is not your job to enforce that.
                      No one is paying you extra to enforce extra laws, and you do not work in law enforcement.
                      Some prominent local businesses here are choosing to pushback on this.
                      They are refusing to hire security to police the front doors of their establishments, regarding face masks.
                      this is the first meaningful pushback I have seen from local businesses, so even if you don't see yourself as a frontline revolutionary, it may be something you can see yourself doing.

And finally, if you do get arrested, remember that most state governors have passed their authority to order these things, so these “laws” have no legal standing.
                      This is mainly a bluff, since no state legislatures that I know have actually passed laws on this, or anything else to do with corona.
                      If you end up in court, not only will you win, but if you have a good attorney you can win some real money for harassment, illegal arrest, mental distress, pain and suffering, and malice. But my guess is it will never come to that, unless you really want it to. In all the arrests I have studied nationwide (the real ones), charges have either never been pressed by the state, or they have been dropped within 24 hours
                      [the seeds of the serpent are more crafty than the sheep]

Comment

JESUS TEACHING makes us WISE to our daily lives
                        Jesus is a on the spot TEACHER according to His purposes for each individual saint
                        ALAS the churches teach a 2000yr old Jesus,
                        BUT WHAT IS EVEN WORSE IS = the Law of Moses teaches the cruelty of the SATANIC ''eye for an eye'' mentality which has become part of every man on earth = saved the redeemed
                        [the religious men posters on this forum are all the satanic eye for an eye group = alas.]

Jesus teaches HIs people a BETTER WAY as they SIT AT HIS FEET.

THE CHURCH is a type of Martha rushing around trying to fix up everyone and everything....
                        YET HIS SAINTS are likened to MARY who simply sat at His feet...... A BETTER THING ACCORDING TO MESSIAH WHO SAID ''FOLLOW ME''

WHAT PART OF the 2 words '''''FOLLOW ME'''' do you not understand?.....
                        .NOT - 1 other person can teach you the truth BUT THE TRUTH PERSON - CALLED'''' I AM THE TRUTH'''

NO ONE EVER HAD THE POWER inside of them but THE TRUTH POWER did

Comment

The Wise Understands that there is!
                          Multiple data evidence that The Law of Moses was never ever never Spiritual
                          Infact the multiple data and historical evidence proves it was imperfect useless and weak
                          Jesus spirituality was Never ever never weak imperfect and useless

when the N T was written it ‘s writers/ And man authors colluded by mixing together the law Of Moses with the gospel New Covenant
                          something Jesus said was no no no
                          no no no
                          Why an emphatic No
                          the Old Wine Would never Mix with the New Jesus said so
                          when immature religious men put the two covenants together like 2 boiled potatoes and then MASH them together as co joined truth ....know for a fact these angels of light work as deceivers

the NEW covenant was NEW
                          the religious whores pretend it was a mixture of both old and new

Comment

Shabbat Shalom Everyone, just a few facts for you all on this beautiful Sabbath day.

King David in speaking about the Law of Moses had much to say about the Spiritual side of the Law:

(Psa 119:18) Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of Thy Law.

Yeshua, BEGINNING with Moses "opened" the eyes of the Disciples to "behold" wondrous things that were WRITTEN in The Law of Moses and the Prophets:

Lk 24:25-27

(25) Then He said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
                            (26) Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into His glory?
                            (27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He expounded (OPENED) unto them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself.

And yes, THEIR hearts did BURN within them as He OPENED the Spiritual Side of the Scriptures/Law (OT) to them:

(Lk 24:32) And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while He talked with us by the way, and while He opened to us the Scriptures?

Yeshua was VERY clear about Moses, and what was WRITTEN by him, that IF you do not BELIEVE what Moses WROTE, you won't believe what He says:

Jn 5:46-47

(46) For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me.
                            (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

Again, it is very FOOLISH not to believe what Moses WROTE concerning the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua. Those who are without true Spiritual Knowledge, and have NO grasp of how the Law of Moses is Spiritual, they will remain in the dark and continue to deceive and deny.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                            Abstain from meats offered to idols
                            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

the WISE DO BELIEVE WHAT THEIR MESSIAH SAYS....
                              that the old wine can never be mixed with HIS NEW WINE COVENANT.....
                              SO ASK WHY IT CANNOT HAPPEN - EVER?
                              the wise ask questions - they dont belong to indoctrinated church sheeples.

so why cant the old wine - THE LAW OF MOSES AKA THE LAW of sin and death
                              - the law of weakness and imperfection.
                              ask
                              why cannot these 6`13 laws be mixed with the NEW WINE - the goodnews covenant.

the gospel versus the law of Moses.
                              The Parable of The New Wine Made Simple (Matthew 9-17)
                              Jesus is saying in this parable,
                              if you mix the Old Testament Law with His new wine: with the new teaching of His Spirit, you will end up with a disaster.
                              Not only will you be worse off, with your wineskin burst, you will also lose the power, fulfillment and joy of the new wine of the Holy Spirit.

why is the law of Moses a disaster to people?
                              The gospel of Jesus Christ cannot fit into the Old Testament’s Mosaic Law and covenantal sacrificial systems because these are insufficient to take away sins.

the MASSIVE WARNING OF THE SAVIOUR......
                              “these doctors of the law OF moses were locked up in their commandments, in their rules and rituals”.
                              —''they were all held as prisoners under the law”.
                              so too are you when you try to obey 613 laws - its a gross deception to all those indoctrinated into the law of sabbath keeping and ''we obey the commandment s crowd'' etc....

Comment

unfortunately no man can be made truly WISE in his own bible and churched indoctrinated ideas.
                                these views all RESULT IN physical death

unfortunately the BBL has been corrupted by lying scribes [ as seeds of the serpent] imposing their views into dead captives over a very long period of time
                                = Jesus said '' let the dead [ under the law of sin and death] bury the dead''
                                He considered all those under the Law of Moses - DEAD - DEAD - DEAD.
                                CAPTIVES TO DEATH,
                                who held the Key = aka = the authority over death in the O.T. = answer - it was satan

N. B. = JESUS AND HIS FATHER had NO authority over death in the O.T.
                                THAT was satan's office.
                                JESUS IS CALLED '''''' THE LIFE'''' and all death fled at the sound of His command.
                                when a being is all life - all their substance is LIFE - NO DEATH can be found inside them,
                                it is not possible to CAUSE death when '''''ALL LIFE'''' is ESTABLISHED inside.

so what kills people today - THEIR IGNORANCE MAKES THEM PERISH.
                                JESUS DOESNT KILL ANYONE BUT IGNORANCE DOES.

so who ordered ALL murder ALL killings ALL slayings ALL destruction in the O.T.? to destroy people and nations and animals in a cruel manner
                                NAME the being/beings/ gods/ men
                                dont be afraid to search for the true answers - JESUS EXPECTS HIS PEOPLE TO '''''FIND''''' THE TRUTH.

Comment

Working...
                                X