X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wise will understand
    ask the core question
    why do church people DIE from lack of knowledge under Saul = aka Paul the 13th apostle.
    it has to be remembered in the 1st place most all people HATE THE TRUTH

SO with this in mind ask
    WHY DO PEOPLE DIE UNDER THE PAULINE GOSPEL?
    [billions have for 2000yrs]

THE GOSPEL PAUL preached was incorrect - a false Gospel a counterfeit one with nuggets of truth
    [ but its the small does of rat poison that kills.]

Justification by Faith Alone in Paul's Letter to the Galatians.
    In his letter to the Galatians, Paul argues for “faith in Jesus Christ” as the sole avenue to “justification.” (Gal. 2:16). ...
    WRONG
    WRONG
    WRONG
    IF HE had the CORRECT gospel MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY living their eternal life here on earth - thriving upon divine knowledge and loving it

didnt happen
    the rat poison is GRACE....OH NO THEY CRY DONT SAY THAT
    JESUS NEVER ONCE PREACHED ON GRACE,

IF YOU ARE A TRUTHSEEKER AND A SPIRITUAL DETECTIVE.... you will NOTICE a truth few see.
    what?
    a real difference
    The followers of Yeshua did not call themselves “Christian.”

They called themselves the followers of “the way.” as Yeshua said He was “the way” and they followed after Him on that path that He took.

what path exactly?
    We are to do what He did, and He says
    - if we don’t do what He did we can’t be called disciples of His.

drum roll for THE TRUTH FROM THE TRUTH MAN

The path Jesus took was to ................... empty Himself of his own will, .................. and to only do what the Father told Him to do.

John 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My food is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work.
    THERE IS NO OTHER WAY = NO OTHER METHOD = NO OTHER SOLUTION - NO OTHER WAY OUT'
    THIS WAY or the highway

jesus took the bit into his mouth and lived only upon those words HE RECEIVED DAILY AND DID THEM
    HE DIED EACH DAY
    HE DIED TO '' WELL I DONT WANT TO DO THAT TODAY'' FATHER
    HE DIED '' TO HIS OWN OPINION''
    BE DIED TO '' I WONT DO IT''

HIS CARNAL MIND OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL DIED IN HIM
    HE ONLY ATE FROM THE TREE OF LIFE - THE ONE OPINION AND DID IT,

AND SO DO HIS DISCIPLES.... THEY DIE DAILY TO THEIR OWN WILL...

it is these overcomers who sit upon the throne... no one else.

THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• The Gospel of the Kingdom and The Gospel of Grace

Lucy, again I would remind you of Samuel and his attitude toward the Word of Yehovah (1 Samuel 3:19). Let's review. Yeshua and Paul BOTH preached a Gospel that was ACCORDING to what was WRITTEN by Moses AND the Prophets, namely, that Messiah had to suffer, die, be buried, and then raised the 3rd day. The Apostle John testifies to The Scripture that DEMANDS Yeshua MUST rise again from the dead. Then you have the Apostle Paul stating this about Yeshua:

(Rom 4:25) Who was delivered for (because of) our offences, and was raised again for (because of) our justification (righteousness).

How does this WORK? There is a KEY component to be able to GRASP how this works. That key component is to understand that in the Scriptures, "living water" IS "eternal life." Yeshua explains this to the Samaritan woman at the well:

Jn 4:10 - 4:14
      (10) Yeshua answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of Elohim (Romans 6:23), and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and He would have given thee living water.
      (11) The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
      (12) Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
      (13) Yeshua answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water (the water from the well) shall thirst again:
      (14) But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Yeshua also stood up at the Last Great Day of the Feast of Tabernacles and made this declaration:

Jn 7:37 - 7:39
      (37) In the last day, that great [day] of the feast, Yeshua stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
      (38) He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
      (39) (But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet [given]; because that Yeshua was not yet glorified.)

Lucy, do you "see" that? IF you BELIEVE on Yeshua, LIVING WATER will flow forth from you, and that LIVING WATER is as The Apostle John states, the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of LIFE. This Spirit of Life, the LIVING WATER, is what RAISED Yeshua from the dead:

(Rom 8:11) But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Yeshua from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Messiah from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

It was the Spirit of Life, The Living Water that RAISED Yeshua from the dead...Living Water was ADDED to His dead body in the tomb, JUST as the Law of Moses commanded:

(Num 19:17) And for an unclean [person] they shall take of the ashes of the burnt heifer of purification for sin (Yeshua's dead body), and living water (Eternal Life) shall added to them in a vessel (the tomb):

Yeshua's dead body (the ashes) was placed in a vessel (the tomb), and LIVING WATER (Eternal Life) had to be ADDED to His dead body. This is The Scripture (Numbers 19:17) that the Apostle John spoke of in John 20:9. Yeshua OPENED THIS Scripture up to His Disciples and THEIR hearts BURNED within them as THEY SAW what Moses WROTE about Yeshua.

Yeshua BEING raised FOR our JUSTIFICATION is because IF Living Water had not been ADDED to His dead body, then there would be no way for us to fulfill what the Law of Moses required that we should do AFTER being SPRINKLED with the waters of separation, and that is to be BAPTIZED:

(Num 19:19) And the clean [person] (The Risen Messiah) shall sprinkle upon the unclean on the third day (He had to RISE on the 3rd day to do this Sprinkling of the Gospel), and on the seventh day (There is ALSO a 7th Day Sprinkling-a Preaching of This One True Gospel): and on the seventh day he shall purify himself, and wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and shall be clean at even.

It is RIGHTEOUSNESS, according to what Numbers 19:19 requires for the unclean, to be BAPTIZED, and Yeshua HAD to be RAISED from the dead so that the unclean could be SPRINKLED with His suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection. Those who are SPRINKLED by Messiah and His Body MUST wash themselves and their clothes in water (be baptized) so that they are sanctified and cleansed:

(Eph 5:26) That He might sanctify and cleanse it (The Church/Body of Messiah) with the washing of water by the word,

These THINGS are what Yeshua OPENED up to His Disciples AND the Apostle Paul to teach about this RIGHTEOUSNESS that can be FOUND in Him, through His suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, all according to how Moses WROTE.

So Lucy, you can keep denying what Moses WROTE concerning Yeshua, and in doing so, Yeshua will consider you as being "foolish, not to BELIEVE all that the Prophets have spoken." Let me know which way it will be? Hopefully, this has CLEARLY shown you what Moses WROTE concerning Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, which the Pew Preachers know nothing about, but will be used to convert the Jew of OUR day. Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        The wise will understand
        ask the core question
        why do church people DIE from lack of knowledge under Saul = aka Paul the 13th apostle.
        it has to be remembered in the 1st place most all people HATE THE TRUTH

SO with this in mind ask
        WHY DO PEOPLE DIE UNDER THE PAULINE GOSPEL?
        [billions have for 2000yrs]

THE GOSPEL PAUL preached was incorrect - a false Gospel a counterfeit one with nuggets of truth
        [ but its the small does of rat poison that kills.]

WRONG
        WRONG
        WRONG
        IF HE had the CORRECT gospel MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WOULD BE ALIVE TODAY living their eternal life here on earth - thriving upon divine knowledge and loving it

didnt happen
        the rat poison is GRACE....OH NO THEY CRY DONT SAY THAT
        JESUS NEVER ONCE PREACHED ON GRACE,

IF YOU ARE A TRUTHSEEKER AND A SPIRITUAL DETECTIVE.... you will NOTICE a truth few see.
        what?
        a real difference
        The followers of Yeshua did not call themselves “Christian.”

They called themselves the followers of “the way.” as Yeshua said He was “the way” and they followed after Him on that path that He took.

what path exactly?
        We are to do what He did, and He says
        - if we don’t do what He did we can’t be called disciples of His.

drum roll for THE TRUTH FROM THE TRUTH MAN

The path Jesus took was to ................... empty Himself of his own will, .................. and to only do what the Father told Him to do.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY = NO OTHER METHOD = NO OTHER SOLUTION - NO OTHER WAY OUT'
        THIS WAY or the highway

jesus took the bit into his mouth and lived only upon those words HE RECEIVED DAILY AND DID THEM
        HE DIED EACH DAY
        HE DIED TO '' WELL I DONT WANT TO DO THAT TODAY'' FATHER
        HE DIED '' TO HIS OWN OPINION''
        BE DIED TO '' I WONT DO IT''

HIS CARNAL MIND OF THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL DIED IN HIM
        HE ONLY ATE FROM THE TREE OF LIFE - THE ONE OPINION AND DID IT,

AND SO DO HIS DISCIPLES.... THEY DIE DAILY TO THEIR OWN WILL...

it is these overcomers who sit upon the throne... no one else.

ps
        from ImaHebrew
        So Lucy, you can keep denying what Moses WROTE concerning Yeshua, and in doing so, Yeshua will consider you as being "foolish, not to BELIEVE all that the Prophets have spoken." Let me know which way it will be? Hopefully, this has CLEARLY shown you what Moses WROTE concerning Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, which the Pew Preachers know nothing about, but will be used to convert the Jew of OUR day. Ken
        if Moses had written CLEARLY THE JEWS WOULD ALL BE CONVERTED..... they all love Moses etc - they dont have a problem
        THEY HAVE ANOTHER OPINION BASED UPON THE O.T. THAT DIFFERS IN ALL DETAILS -
        you can show them each verse you quoted and they have a totally different opinion - few will be converted
        BTW
        if i was foolish in Yeshua eye I would not be able to defend His gospel from all evil do-ers and Judaizers.
        hurrah
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

ps
          from ImaHebrew

if Moses had written CLEARLY THE JEWS WOULD ALL BE CONVERTED..... they all love Moses etc - they dont have a problem
          THEY HAVE ANOTHER OPINION BASED UPON THE O.T. THAT DIFFERS IN ALL DETAILS -
          you can show them each verse you quoted and they have a totally different opinion - few will be converted
          BTW
          if i was foolish in Yeshua eye I would not be able to defend His gospel from all evil do-ers and Judaizers.
          hurrah
          Lucy, you keep forgetting, Yeshua said they "hear" and "see" but are deaf and blind, and Paul ended up telling them he was going to the Gentiles and he also told them the same as what Yeshua told them. But you keep forgetting, Yeshua will REBUILD His fallen Church with the EXILES who are coming out from Babylon (confusion), and you, for NOW, are not part of the EXILES as you REMAIN in confusion. Remember, many are called, but few are chosen! My belief is that Yeshua is going to "open" up what Moses wrote about Him to the Jews of OUR day, and you had best jump on board now, while you have a chance. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
            Lucy, you keep forgetting, Yeshua said they "hear" and "see" but are deaf and blind, and Paul ended up telling them he was going to the Gentiles and he also told them the same as what Yeshua told them. But you keep forgetting, Yeshua will REBUILD His fallen Church with the EXILES who are coming out from Babylon (confusion), and you, for NOW, are not part of the EXILES as you REMAIN in confusion. Remember, many are called, but few are chosen! My belief is that Yeshua is going to "open" up what Moses wrote about Him to the Jews of OUR day, and you had best jump on board now, while you have a chance. Ken
            i am fully aware of the truth ImaHebrew
            so i rebuke you again as a false witness in Yeshua's holy name
            THE PROOF IS
            I AM a true saint called an overcomer - meeting all NT conditions for real life salvation
            not sitting under Moses nor saul/paul nor others but at Jesus feet, has He suggested to His friends.

------------- WITH THAT REAL LIFE TRUTH OUT OF THE WAY------------------------------
            consider
            it is interesting that Peter filled with the holy spirit preached to all nations that day.
            everyone heard the gospel IN his OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE and rejoiced and was baptised....
            jews and gentiles alike

the fruit was
            3000 men were baptised
            - the 3000 new converts making up for the 3000 men murdered under Moses O.T. ministry

When Moses descended from Mount Sinai, he was so incensed by this pagan image that he smashed the stone Tablets of the Law and ordered 3,000 males to be put to death.
            the killer strikes again - just having received '' thou shalt not kill'' advice

Because the disciples had the gift of speaking in other native languages [ called tongues] that they had not learnt themselves - there was never a need for a special apostle for the gentiles.
            Peter himself declares He is to preach to gentiles no doubt TO SPEAK IN MANY LANGUAGES HE HIMSELF HAD NEVER LEARNT BUT WAS A GIFT he was given.

PROOF OF THIS TRUTH
            ¶Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ:
            he is Lord of all

37 That word, I say, ye know, which was published throughout all Judæa, and began from Galilee, after the baptism which John preached;

38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

39 And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and hanged on a tree:

40 Him God raised up the third day, and shewed him openly;

41 Not to all the people, but unto witnesses chosen before of God, even to us, who did eat and drink with him after he rose from the dead.

42 And he commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is he which was ordained of God to be the Judge of quick and dead.

43 To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

44 ¶While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.

45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God. Then answered Peter,

47 Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized, which have received the Holy Ghost as well as we?

48 And he commanded them to be baptized in the name of the Lord. Then prayed they him to tarry certain days.
            SO PETER WAS GIVEN the means to convert the gentiles to the Goodnews

now lets look at Paul's version of ''speaking in native languages no one had previous learnt
            what a mess OF GIBBERISH and wrong instructions.
            IT IS UNBELIEVABLE the mess he makes of ''tongues''

Comment

i am fully aware of the truth ImaHebrew
              so i rebuke you again as a false witness in Yeshua's holy name
              THE PROOF IS
              I AM a true saint called an overcomer - meeting all NT conditions for real life salvation
              not sitting under Moses nor saul/paul nor others but at Jesus feet, has He suggested to His friends.

------------- WITH THAT REAL LIFE TRUTH OUT OF THE WAY------------------------------
              consider
              it is interesting that Peter filled with the holy spirit preached to all nations that day.
              everyone heard the gospel IN his OWN NATIVE LANGUAGE and rejoiced and was baptised....
              jews and gentiles alike

the fruit was
              3000 men were baptised
              - the 3000 new converts making up for the 3000 men murdered under Moses O.T. ministry

When Moses descended from Mount Sinai, he was so incensed by this pagan image that he smashed the stone Tablets of the Law and ordered 3,000 males to be put to death.
              the killer strikes again - just having received '' thou shalt not kill'' advice

Because the disciples had the gift of speaking in other native languages [ called tongues] that they had not learnt themselves - there was never a need for a special apostle for the gentiles.
              Peter himself declares He is to preach to gentiles no doubt TO SPEAK IN MANY LANGUAGES HE HIMSELF HAD NEVER LEARNT BUT WAS A GIFT he was given.

PROOF OF THIS TRUTH

SO PETER WAS GIVEN the means to convert the gentiles to the Goodnews

now lets look at Paul's version of ''speaking in native languages no one had previous learnt
              what a mess OF GIBBERISH and wrong instructions.
              IT IS UNBELIEVABLE the mess he makes of ''tongues''
              Lucy, you are forgetting something FROM the Apostle Peter:

(2Pet 3:2, & 15-18) That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the Apostles of Yehovah and Saviour:
              (15) And account [that] the longsuffering of our Master [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
              (16)As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction.
              (17) Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
              (18) But grow in Grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Master and Saviour Messiah Yeshua. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

If you believe the Apostle Peter, why don't you believe what he says about the Apostle Paul? Come on Lucy, stop this nonsense! Ken

P.S. Lucy, it is the Pew Preachers who are "unlearned" and "unstable" as they "wrest" what the Apostle Paul says to turn his words into what YOU and the rest of false christianity believes.

Comment

• to ImaHebrew
                his post to me
                Lucy, you are forgetting something FROM the Apostle Peter:

(2Pet 3:2, & 15-18) That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the Apostles of Yehovah and Saviour:
                (15) And account [that] the longsuffering of our Master [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;
                (16)As also in all [his] epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as [they do] also the other Scriptures, unto their own destruction.
                (17) Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know [these things] before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.
                (18) But grow in Grace, and [in] the knowledge of our Master and Saviour Messiah Yeshua. To Him [be] glory both now and for ever. Amen.

If you believe the Apostle Peter, why don't you believe what he says about the Apostle Paul? Come on Lucy, stop this nonsense! Ken

P.S. Lucy, it is the Pew Preachers who are "unlearned" and "unstable" as they "wrest" what the Apostle Paul says to turn his words into what YOU and the rest of false christianity believes.
                to ImaHebrew

AGAIN you bear another false witness in your zeal to deceive us all ImaHebrew - the christian church is based upon the gospel of Paul they love him as you do

study the big picture - the fruit of the gospel
                hmmm
                the saying '''beloved paul''
                '' as they opposed each other'' just like you and I do
                - hell would freeze over before the word BELOVED would be used,

study the big picture ImaHebrew not 1 or 2 verses. inserted by the hand of men
                - The original, handwritten twenty-seven books of the N T. disappeared within a few decades after being written.
                so We are left with thousands of handwritten copies written in a variety of languages.
                We don’t have the original biblical documents, but we have the next best thing: thousands of copies of the New Testament basically RECONSTRUCTED BY religious MAN
                THAT is why we need the true teacher and the anointing to break the yoke of false teachings.

Saul renamed Paul was AND IS A VERY DANGEROUS FALSE APOSTLE JUST AS JESUS WARNED US OVER...

THERE IS no GRACE GOSPEL NEVER EVER NEVER did Jesus say this easy breezy gospel but to ENTER THE STRAIGHT GATE - this gate is dying to our carnal mind and seeking each day to do the Father;s will
                so
                please pray to receive this holy gift - you face a better future with it

Comment

• the wise will understand
                  the unwise remain in deception
                  alas
                  the problem
                  For some reason, modern Christians don’t seem to recognize the palpable friction between Paul and the Apostles that can be seen in the text of the “New Testament”.
                  This friction is perhaps best illustrated by comparing the selecting for the title of APOSTLE

Thus one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time the Lord Jesus associated with us, beginning from his baptism by John until the day he was taken up from us – one of these must become a witness of his resurrection together with us.” (Acts 1:21-22 NET)
                  HOW DO WE KNOW THE LIE OF SAUL?
                  [Paul did not meet these requirements,
                  - having never walked with Jesus during his ministry!

You might object and say that Paul did in fact meet Jesus in his vision on the way to Damascus, but oddly, all three of the accounts of this experience are in one book (Acts) and each version contradicts the others.
                  THERE are NO contradictions in the truth but there are in Lies.
                  the true warning from the master
                  Further, Jesus had very clearly warned his disciples (the apostles) about people who would falsely claim to see him:
                  Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe him. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Remember, I have told you ahead of time. So then, if someone says to you, ‘Look, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe him. (Matthew 24:23-26)

the fruit of fellowship
                  Did any of those 12 true apostles ever refer to Paul as an apostle, according to the record we have today?
                  No!
                  Who did?
                  Paul himself, 22 times and also his traveling companion and historian Luke, who also called Barnabas an apostle.
                  These would be apostles #13 and #14.

We know the 12 disciples were suspicious of him, with good reason obviously:
                  When he arrived in Jerusalem, he attempted to associate with the disciples, and they were all afraid of him, because they did not believe that he was a disciple. (Acts 9:26 NET)

And finally, we find in the letter to Ephesus in Revelation:
                  “To the angel of the church in Ephesus, write the following: “This is the solemn pronouncement of the one who has a firm grasp on the seven stars in his right hand – the one who walks among the seven golden lampstands: ‘I know your works as well as your labor and steadfast endurance, and that you cannot tolerate evil. You have even put to the test those who refer to themselves as apostles (but are not), and have discovered that they are false. (Rev 2:1-2 NET)

Interesting!
                  Who do we know spent a lot of time at Ephesus and referred to himself as an apostle?
                  Who do we know was rejected by Asia?
                  Is there anyone else who fits the bill?
                  nope

Comment

• yes the wise do understand
                    what

None of us were there to see and feel for ourselves all written BBL texts
                    we only have HERESAY as evidence and most of it from a 1 witness standard

what is hearsay - something that is ''struck off the record in a legal court''.
                    The hearsay rule.
                    Generally speaking, a person cannot give evidence about something that another person told them.
                    all the BBL is hearsay = all 2nd 3rd/4th etc hand evidence
                    not one of us ever witnessed anything the BBL has written
                    yet WARS STRIFE AND DESTRUCTION is ever present that come forth out from its values and written pages.
                    GOOD FRIENDS BECOME WEIRD ENEMIES because they cannot agree on the hearsay written and ''channeled'' into the BBL by 1 witness who states ''God said''.
                    The Bible is a collection of stories and myths based on hearsay transmitted from generation to generation and which were recorded by many (40 +) different authors during a period spanning possibly 1,600 or more years.
                    The 'evidence' then is only to be found in the Bible – no historical, scientific or authenticated archaeological evidence exists.
                    https://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-...e-a-say-348464

so if you cannot believe what i post consider the religion and dogma of
                    Muhammad: The Messenger of God

The Prophet Muhammad received his first revelation during an annual devotion at Mount Hira outside of Mecca.
                    The Prophet’s message of [
                    tauhid (unity and oneness of God) challenged the polytheistic 7th century Meccan society;
                    Muhammad was met with prosecution. His migration (
                    hijrah) from Mecca to Medina signified the establishment of a model Muslim community and the beginning of the Islamic calendar.)
                    The Prophet Muhammad is both a messenger of God and a personal role model for Muslims.
                    Is there any other leader who has blessed his followers with guidance and teachings so comprehensive and profound?
                    This is why we love our Prophet, Muhammad, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him.

how do the Jews and christian feel about Moses and his teaching
                    Jews revere Moses as their greatest teacher. It is even a principle of faith for Orthodox and Conservative Jews to believe that Moses’ prophecies are true and that he is the greatest of the prophets. It was to Moses that God first revealed his name—Yahweh—to the world.

what is the difference between Muhammad and Moses?

What Mohamed learned in his vision contradicted the message of the Bible
                    while at the same time claiming that the Koran presented the message of the same God of the Bible.

one man witness

Also problematic is the fact that the message of the Koran changed as it was being delivered during Mohamed's lifetime.
                    Some early passages were abrogated (made void) by later passages.

You ask, "Why should I believe either vision?"

I am more concerned that people understand what the Bible and Koran say.
                    Many will say that they don't believe one or both of these books, but they have never read the books.
                    This is not a very intelligent path to follow.
                    I would suggest that you read a Surah of the Koran and a book of the Bible to see the difference and to determine if either can be believed.

If you want to compare the Bible and the Koran, may i suggest that you read any one of the four Gospel books in the Bible [Matthew, Mark, Luke or John].
                    Next, read the first five surahs in the Koran.
                    Make a list of the differences you find between the Bible and the Koran.

but in all instances these 2 men CLAIMED GOD SAID to me and developed millions of followers

then to saul?paul the hearsay with problems

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHzY..._hsHARmHdIaP-i
                    added
                    this video is interesting as it explains the vast differences and attitudes of the 12 against Saul....

--------------------------------------------
                    however what is even MORE interesting is the fact that BOTH GROUPS FAILED to fully understand the core of the Gospel
                    the very group Jesus trained NEVER EVEN SAW the inner core of true liberty and freedom from the slavish mind of the carnal flesh
                    THEY STILL REMAIN in dogmas and ritual - a very useless pursuit THAT FORMS weakness and imperfects

all i can understand is YESHUA ONLY GIVES HIS HIDDEN MANNA TO HIS OVERCOMERS AND NO OTHER

Last edited by LucySmith; 07-13-2020, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• The wise will understand
                      i ask
                      what is the most important thing you think of?
                      what is the most important thing that occupies your mind
                      is it the truth
                      or a rumour
                      or a myth
                      or gossip
                      or fantasy
                      is it true facts you can prove
                      what fills your mind 24/ 7 that you can honestly prove is the truth and not hearsay from the lips of others

there is nothing you can prove any where anytime unless you are an eye witness to that truth that is the most important thing in your life

you have to have your own testimony of the truth of the most important thing in your life

you have to have an eye witness experience that proves your testimony

there us only one testimony you can eye witness and have as the most important thing

How to overcome satan
                      your testimony of truth rests on one thing
                      how you have overcome satan

Comment

to ImaHebrew
                        his post to me

to ImaHebrew

AGAIN you bear another false witness in your zeal to deceive us all ImaHebrew - the christian church is based upon the gospel of Paul they love him as you do

study the big picture - the fruit of the gospel
                        hmmm
                        the saying '''beloved paul''
                        '' as they opposed each other'' just like you and I do
                        - hell would freeze over before the word BELOVED would be used,

study the big picture ImaHebrew not 1 or 2 verses. inserted by the hand of men
                        - The original, handwritten twenty-seven books of the N T. disappeared within a few decades after being written.
                        so We are left with thousands of handwritten copies written in a variety of languages.
                        We don’t have the original biblical documents, but we have the next best thing: thousands of copies of the New Testament basically RECONSTRUCTED BY religious MAN
                        THAT is why we need the true teacher and the anointing to break the yoke of false teachings.

Saul renamed Paul was AND IS A VERY DANGEROUS FALSE APOSTLE JUST AS JESUS WARNED US OVER...

THERE IS no GRACE GOSPEL NEVER EVER NEVER did Jesus say this easy breezy gospel but to ENTER THE STRAIGHT GATE - this gate is dying to our carnal mind and seeking each day to do the Father;s will
                        so
                        please pray to receive this holy gift - you face a better future with it
                        Lucy, again, you fail to understand that the Gospel Paul preached was twisted and distorted by deceivers and wolves that invaded the Church. Jude speaks about them as they secretly slipped in amoungst them and TURNED the Grace of Elohim INTO a license to sin. That is what the vast majority of christiandom has done with Paul's Gospel. They THINK they are believing Paul's Gospel, but in fact, they are accursed, because they are believing a false gospel, just like you, that is NOT the One True Gospel that Paul taught. They believe that Paul taught the Law was abolished and worthless and useless, just like you. The Messiah NEVER spoke anything AGAINST the Law of Moses, that just comes out from DECEIVERS mouths. And don't give us the demented speech about Yeshua going against the Law 6 times, or that Yeshua sinned in breaking the Sabbath...that is nonsensical delusion.

Now, IF there is no Gospel of Grace (even though you FULLY believed in it back in 2012), why did the writer of Hebrews state this;

(Heb 2:9) But we see Yeshua, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that He by the Grace of Elohim should taste death for every man.

You see Lucy, in the Gospel that Yeshua, The Disciples, and Paul taught, they all claimed that the Messiah would suffer, die, and be resurrected on the 3rd day. This Gospel shows that Yeshua TASTED death for ALL men so that they could be given the RIGHTEOUSNESS that comes according to the Grace of Elohim. But as I said at the beginning, Jude speaks about how ungodly men would secretly slip in amoungst them and TURN the Grace of Elohim INTO a licence to sin. The Apostle Paul was not apart of these deceivers who SECRETLY slipped in amoungst them, and it was the twisting and distorting of what Paul wrote that THESE deceivers used to malign and distort the Gospel of Grace. The same deceiving spirits that led these ungodly men are at work in you, as you try to malign the Gospel of Grace and our BELOVED Brother Paul. Ken

Comment

• Topic: You Can Only Milk The System So Far!

Hi Everyone,

I by this post desire to make everyone aware that Lucy in the above post that I deleted did not give my Brother, ImAHebrew, any answer to his previous post.

Lucy's post was deleted because it contained no salutation and not because of the content of her post. If anyone doubts that this is a correct statement, then come forward and say so. I will then restore her post so that all can see how see answered ImAHebrew!

Lucy, I am learning. I should never have deleted your nude posting without taking a picture of it, but I do have a picture of your post which I deleted, Lucy. Do you desire that I show it to all here at Lo Ammi?, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                            Topic: You Can Only Milk The System So Far!

Hi Everyone,

I by this post desire to make everyone aware that Lucy in the above post that I deleted did not give my Brother, ImAHebrew, any answer to his previous post.

Lucy's post was deleted because it contained no salutation and not because of the content of her post. If anyone doubts that this is a correct statement, then come forward and say so. I will then restore her post so that all can see how see answered ImAHebrew!

Lucy, I am learning. I should never have deleted your nude posting without taking a picture of it, but I do have a picture of your post which I deleted, Lucy. Do you desire that I show it to all here at Lo Ammi?, I am,
                            Sincerely, Latuwr
                            what nude pic...????
                            why would i post a nude pic?????
                            i am not into nudes
                            but you do as you will Spying
                            remember - only you can go into and out of posts...
                            .i cannot

i would like to see it
                            so post it
                            be brave
                            let me cheer you on
                            hurrah
                            now the real question is
                            ???? why did you keep this nude pic???? .............. hmmmmm
                            male or female?

in the deleted post i wrote words to this effect

the BBL causes upset division wars family feuds and disunity to all humanity
                            plus
                            it causes old friends to become religious enemies''

now i add
                            the BBL is an enemy not a friend

Comment

• to truthseekers young and old....

the seed is sown from generation to generation - the seed pods simmer within the carnal mind of man
                              what seeds?
                              the seeds of war
                              the seeds of murder
                              the seeds of family feuds
                              the seeds of disunity
                              the seeds of division.

''lets us go down and divide'' - is the M.O.
                              Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."
                              WHERE DO THOSE SEEDS OF DISUNITY COME FROM

the BBL causes upset division wars family feuds and disunity to all humanity
                              plus
                              it causes old friends to become ''religious enemies''

now i add
                              FEW EVEN SUSPECT THAT the BBL is OUR enemy not a friend
                              WHY an enemy?
                              it plants ''''thought seeds''''' for all manner of human destruction
                              something evil has become accepted as holy

holiness produces love joy and peace.

Comment

• Lucy, in a different thread you gave a link to a video by David Notsari, and I did a little research. Here is a link for some printed research where it is shows how The Apostle Paul was viewed as an "apostate" because of how they viewed his teachings to be against the Law of Moses, sort of just like how you teach against the Law of Moses. At the bottom of this study they give a link to David Notsari, so that is why I made the connection.

In view of this research, those who were opposing Paul (in error by thinking he was against the Law), lost out (at least it appears that way on the surface...but), you, along with traditional chrisitianity won in getting the the Law of Moses done away with, as you inerrantly think Paul taught, the way they did. Here is just one little snippet from the Clementine Homolies where you find a letter from Peter to James where they are suggesting that the "enemy" Peter is speaking about would be Paul (something you would agree with, but the difference is Peter is against the "enemy" because of their "lawless" teachings). Can you explain this? Ken

In the Preface to the Clementine Homolies we find a letter of Peter to James that refers to an enemy with lawless teachings. It now is in code--referring to an unnamed "enemy," and it says:
                                "For some among the Gentiles have rejected my lawful preaching and have preferrred a lawless and absurd doctrine of a man who is my enemy. And indeed some have attempted, while I am still alive to distort my word by interpretation of many sorts, as if I taught the dissolution of the Law ... But that may God forbid! For to do such a thing means to act contrary to the Law of God which was made to Moses and was confirmed by our Lord in its everlasting continuance. For He said: `For heaven and earth will pass away, but not one jot or tittle shall pass away from the Law.'" Letter of Peter to James, 2.3-5 (presumed 92 A.D.)

Comment

Working...
                                X