Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    ImaHebrew
    WHO CARES WHAT THE DEFUNCT LAW OF MOSES SAYS from the murdering 1 witness Moses and his murdering ugly satanic gods [plural]
    who cares
    SUGGESTION
    you go back and live under the law of Moses in 70 ad and you would be murdered and cut to pieces by the Roman Titus
    - it was such a example of evil coming to an end
    THE CURSES FELL AND WERE SO HORRIFIC NONE ESCAPED

nothing you can post can deny the true witness of the defunct law and also the defunct law keeper H Armstrong and his religious mafia
    - both defiled cursed systems were eradicated.
    NO FALSE WITNESS THERE from me but the true facts you fail to see

the redeemed FOLLOW ONLY MESSIAH and no other.
    Jesus said FOLLOW ME not moses.
    Moses offered captivity
    JESUS offered liberty
    Lucy, so you believe in lying? You can break the Law of Moses and LIE? Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Lucy, so you believe in lying? You can break the Law of Moses and LIE? Ken
      ken
      Imahebrew
      No more stupidity please

i dont play games with a very sad religions silly man
      suggestion
      go and sit at the feet of the Saviour and come out from moses concentration camp
      - you will die there - the dead bury the dead
      bye Ken
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• THE WISE WILL UNDERSTAND
        greetings.

talk about PERFECT AND ITS PERFECTIONS
        PERFECT does not contain any element that is imperfect, and therefore cannot make itself IMPERFECT.
        There is NOTHING made by man that will fit into this PERFECT classification.
        So does PERFECTION exist?
        Yes! Where?
        Look up and contemplate the movement of the Sun, Moon, Stars, planets and universe.
        This PERFECTION not only exists in the universe, but also in its very basic subatomic building blocks.
        This order is so precise that it defies all the odds and is beyond man’s limited mental comprehension.
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• the WISE will understand

the christian church can be likened to a man trying to get off his SICK BED
          With faltering moves he slowly eases out from under the bed covers only to find, he is still too sick to STAND UPRIGHT,
          The RELIGIOUS poisons made him sick by being badly dehydrated and in need of REAL life living waters to cure his DIS-ease
          So ~~~ he slides back into his bed and to die under the covers
          No chuched man could remove his grave clothes called RELIGIOUS toxins nor cure his sickness nor make him STAND UPRIGHT.
          ALAS he could not be saved

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            the WISE will understand

the christian church can be likened to a man trying to get off his SICK BED
            With faltering moves he slowly eases out from under the bed covers only to find, he is still too sick to STAND UPRIGHT,
            The RELIGIOUS poisons made him sick by being badly dehydrated and in need of REAL life living waters to cure his DIS-ease
            So ~~~ he slides back into his bed and to die under the covers
            No chuched man could remove his grave clothes called RELIGIOUS toxins nor cure his sickness nor make him STAND UPRIGHT.
            ALAS he could not be saved

GREETINGS TO ALL

i have 1 chance to rid you of YOUR DEADLY CHURCH death toxins
            to
            introduce you to JOHN 11 V 23 24 25 26 2 7
            - JESUS PERSONAL NEW REVELATION OF GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT JOY...
            TO HIS FRIENDS
            HE will not reveal this to others only HIS FRIENDS,

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, I thought I might give some basics for becoming wise, and having a good understanding:

Deut 4:5 - 4:9
              (5) Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as Yehovah my Elohim commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it.
              (6) Keep therefore and do [them]; for this [is] your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation [is] a wise and understanding people.
              (7) For what nation [is there so] great, who [hath] Elohim [so] nigh unto them, as Yehovah our Elohim [is] in all [things that] we call upon him [for]?
              (8) And what nation [is there so] great, that hath statutes and judgments [so] righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
              (9) Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy sons’ sons;

(Job 28:28)
              And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of Yehovah, that [is] wisdom; and to depart from evil [is] understanding.

(Psa 19:7) The law of Yehovah [is] perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of Yehovah [is] sure, making wise the simple.

(Psa 111:10) The fear of Yehovah is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.

Pss 119:98 - 119:100
              (98) Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they [are] ever with me.
              (99) I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies [are] my meditation.
              (100) I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

(Isa 8:20) To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them.

Mal 4:1 - 4:4
              (1) For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith Yehovah of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
              (2) But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
              (3) And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith Yehovah of hosts.
              (4) Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the statutes and judgments.

Mt 5:17 - 5:20
              (17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
              (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
              (19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach [them], the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
              (20) For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Mt 7:21 - 7:24
              (21) “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.
              (22) “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’
              (23) “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’
              (24) “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Lk 10:25 - 10:28
              (25) And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
              (26) He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
              (27) And he answering said, Thou shalt love Yehovah thy Elohim with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
              (28) And He said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

(Rom 3:31) Do we then make void the law through faith? Elohim forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Rom 13:8 - 13:10
              (8) Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
              (9) For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if [there be] any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
              (10) Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love [is] the fulfilling of the law.

(Gal 5:14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, [even] in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

(2Tim 3:15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Messiah Yeshua.

1Pet 3:10 - 3:12
              (10) For, “THE ONE WHO DESIRES LIFE, TO LOVE AND SEE GOOD DAYS, MUST KEEP HIS TONGUE FROM EVIL AND HIS LIPS FROM SPEAKING DECEIT.
              (11) “HE MUST TURN AWAY FROM EVIL AND DO GOOD; HE MUST SEEK PEACE AND PURSUE IT.
              (12) “FOR THE EYES OF YEHOVAH ARE TOWARD THE RIGHTEOUS, AND HIS EARS ATTEND TO THEIR PRAYER, BUT THE FACE OF YEHOVAH IS AGAINST THOSE WHO DO EVIL.”

So it should be very evident. To be wise and have good understanding, is that one should TURN from evil and do good, but those who remain LAWLESS in iniquity, will DEPART away from Messiah! Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• Greetings To the Wise who will understand

anyone pushing the storyline of ..
                ....we must obey 613 laws of Moses to be saved
                is a Massive Fraud
                why so?

Remember 70ad happened to a dying priesthood and an imperfect system that saved No one

The Old Wine never survived after 70ad and every lawkeeper in Israel butchered to death
                The lawgiver Moses was unable to keep his own laws and died from Disobedience himself
                when you sit at the feet of moses you die
                When you sit at the feet of the Saviour you live under The wisdom of the Law of Life.
                Warning
                rememder Fake News happened even in the Garden of Eden
                and frauds always make up fake news plus are called “”lying scribes“”

Also Remember
                when Jesus Died for the sins oF world including Law abiders under Moses who failed to keep those useless laws
                A very unwise system the poor souls were captive too

notice please ALL those men who Supposedly wrote those verses ALL Died
                hmmm
                i guess verses are not so important but the real divine honest relationship with The Saviour is TRUE wisdom that works
                John 10 v 10
                try it

Comment

• To THE WISE - THEY UNDERSTANDING
                  James tells the Ekklesia HOW TO ASK AND RECEIVE WISDOM....
                  [ NO MENTION OF Moses ON how to go thru the law
                  ofcourse not...
                  notice this FACT???]
                  so how
                  VIA THE HOLY SPIRIT - the empowerment that is INside the Saviour,,,

If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.
                  Wisdom is, in fact, a divine gift that is granted by God whenever any believer asks. This is the clear teaching of James:
                  James 1:5 (ESV): If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him.
                  EXAMPLE

that is why THE Messiah's spirit will warn against Vaccinations = from The BGATES of Hell.'

added info

IMAHEBREW posted misinformation that needs to be corrected

“FOR THE EYES OF YEHOVAH ARE TOWARD THE RIGHTEOUS, AND HIS EARS ATTEND TO THEIR PRAYER, BUT THE FACE OF YEHOVAH IS AGAINST THOSE WHO DO EVIL.”
                  the eye of '''Yehovah''' has be written in here
                  the word is not Yehovah but Kyrios
                  Kyrios

noun for

LORD
                  early Christians confessed Jesus Christ as their Kyrios instead of the emperor
                  [note the deceptive mistake]
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 06-30-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, James is very clear in his teachings...faith without works is dead, and IF you want to FULFILL the Law of Moses, ACCORDING to the Scripture, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF!"

(Jas 2:8) If, however, you are fulfilling the royal law according to the Scripture, “YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF,” you are doing well.

Now, James is speaking of THIS Scripture from the Law of Moses:

(Lev 19:18) ‘You shall not take vengeance, nor bear any grudge against the sons of your people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself; I am Yehovah.

So PLEASE, do not let anyone who lacks understanding and is void of wisdom deceive you into thinking that James is trying to teach AGAINST the Law of Moses. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

• IamHebrew
                      interesting question

does that love your neighbour decree from the gods Yahwehs inc
                      killing and destroying nations who are not believers in your laws

child sacrifices and ripping babies from the womb?

question ImaHebrew
                      could you rip a baby from its mothers womb to OBEY YOUR GODS?? whom ye worship? as a loving your neighbour gesture
                      also
                      and why did you change the meaning of THE LORD in the verses 1 peter 3 from kryios to Jehovah?
                      can you explain your ruse?

ofcourse it was a common trait for sinful men to change the testament verses to fit their agendas
                      Hence the need to understand how to DISCERN the BBL correctly - the truth from their man made dung

Comment

• ImaHewrew
                        why would James an apostle to the Gospel be interested in Keeping the Law of Moses
                        >>>????>>>
                        - that was declared as useless weak and imperfect and held people CAPTIVE TO IT

when James Like Nicodemus had seen THE MINISTRY OF THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN he was converted,
                        hurrah

so ImaHebrew - let the truth out
                        question

how would you obey the decree of your gods Yahweh, to rape women prisoners.
                        those ladies taken in battle for the use of the law abiding warriors.
                        and then dashing their babies heads upon rocks.

I guess you would whole heartedly obey your murdering superiors.

Comment

• ImaHebrew please reconsider

I know you want to convert all to life now
                          but you will not convert anyone when you try and place them back into captivity
                          no matter how physical or spiritual you wish to make the law of Moses it will never work ON THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN MADE FREE by the new covenant
                          that whole system vanished in 70ad never to rise again in its imperfections..

why not be re-coverted BACK INTO THE real glad tidings and walk by faith alone - this leads into John 10 v 10

this is where you need to be HERE,

Click image for larger version

Name:	jesus-hug-1.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	63129

Comment

• well greetings to the wise who will understand

The 4th of July could see some volatility in the streets, as there is a Soros-led Communist revolution going on to destroy the Christian-based ideas of liberty from 1776 and to replace this with the Marxist idea of “liberty.” Q assures us that Trump has given the responsibility to the state governors, knowing that they would do nothing to protect the innocent from the destroyers, in order to expose the true destructive and racist nature of the latest version of Marxism.
                            amen
                            Trump says that sometimes you can’t tell people, because they won’t believe it; you have to show them.
                            And that means you have to allow the mayhem to play out to some extent, otherwise many people remain complacent and unaware of the threat of slavery.

We are coming to the end game in prophetic history.
                            The word of Yeshua assures us of victory, so there is no need to fear.

There is, however, a need to understand and believe the promises of Abba our true Father which is the definition of faith.
                            Even so, God is using men’s fear to jolt them awake in preparation for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

Those who need fear to motivate them or to wake them up are probably still working on that “overcomer” thing.
                            But we have engaged in spiritual warfare for many years, and so we see what is now happening as an answer to prayer.
                            Father God does not often answer prayer in ways that we expect.
                            In this case, He is answering prayer by removing the “mystery” from Mystery Babylon.
                            The moment Babylon is exposed by the light, it falls just as surely as light collapses darkness.

Of course, seeing all this as an answer to prayer requires us to walk by faith and not by sight.
                            Carnal eyes see things in an entirely different light from spiritual eyes.
                            So if you lack wisdom ask Father to show you His plan (James 1:5).

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, there are many deceptive spirits at work today, trying desperately to deceive, but it will not work with those who are wise and have a good understanding. One such deceptive spirit tries to take, out of context, the words of the Apostle Peter, where Peter states:

(KJV) (1Pet 3:12) “FOR THE EYES OF THE LORD ARE TOWARD THE RIGHTEOUS, AND HIS EARS ATTEND TO THEIR PRAYER, BUT THE FACE OF THE LORD IS AGAINST THOSE WHO DO EVIL.”

This deceptive teacher here on our forum has tried to say that "THE LORD" Peter is speaking about is not Yehovah. What Peter wrote here is a quote from the OT where King David is most assuredly speaking of Yehovah:

(KJV) Psa 34:15 - 34:16
                              (15) The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous And His ears are open to their cry.
                              (16) The face of the LORD is against evildoers, To cut off the memory of them from the earth.

Now, you have to ask yourself a question. How can this deceptive teacher keep making such gross errors in her teachings, and still think of herself as credible? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, another example of the deception that these deceiving spirits try to accuse with are these words:

Lucy says:
                                why would James an apostle to the Gospel be interested in Keeping the Law of Moses
                                Here again, it is a lie to say that James would not be interested in Keeping the Law of Moses, as we have direct words from James which states just the exact opposite:

(Acts 21:20) ...“You see, brother, how many thousands there are among the Jews of those who have believed, and they are all zealous for The Law;

Yes, you read it right. James tells Paul that BELIEVING Jews are all ZEALOUS for KEEPING the Law of Moses. So please, again, do not let deceiving spirits lead you astray. What we see, and what we hear from the deceiving Pew Preachers who teach and preach against the Law of Moses, is just exactly as Lucy teaches, and it was not what Yeshua and the True Believers were teaching. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Working...
                                X