Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken O Ken,

And I sure do NOT want your understanding of them either, because ye are nieve to think that people only sin in ignorance and don't knowingly sin, and I could create an entire thread pointing out yours and Spying's sins over the years, and when they are pointed out to ye, then ye turn willfully ignorant to them instead of correcting yourselves, and then ye either change the scriptures to justify your actions, or ye change the subject as has been done on this thread.

So according to your own logic neither can Elohim's grace be given to ye either.
    Eliyahu, I have patiently, sincerely, and honestly responded to your objections, and you keep moving the goal posts. Here is what you are going to have to explain for me. Why did Yehovah put Numbers 15:28-30 in the Law? And can you tell me WHY sin done in ignorance could be forgiven, but sin done presumptuously caused cutting off? In Yehovah's mind, what is the difference between sin done in ignorance, and sin done presumptuously? Or do you think Yehovah is confused or "nieve?" Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

ImaHebrew No i never make outlandish claims
      if you actually study to be approved - it is NOT just reading the BBL that has truth and man's dung within its pages and we are told to rightly divide this word - and to SEEK OUT THE TRUTH
      and so when His people sit at His feet they will NEVER EVER NEVER go back under the captivity to the gods Yahwehs
      NEVER
      WHY NOT LOOK AND STUDY WHAT Jesus ADVISED.. SIT AT HIS FEET NOT MOSES... that is a dead loss

here is a great example from the TRUTH MAN himself to say to you ImaHebew HIS advice.

a word to the WISE - ONLY THEY WILL UNDERSTAND
      looking at the Saviour word of revelation to the jews
      let us have clear insight here so none are misinformed

His words, addressed to the Jews, are not a command but an assertion
      :
      (John v.39);
      what does an assertion mean exactly
      = a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief

if you searched them carefully you would find some testimony there concerning Me.
      It is not an injunction to search the Scriptures;
      what does an injunction mean
      an authoritative warning or order.
      it is simply the statement of the fact that the Jews to whom He was speaking
      - who did search the Scriptures,
      and
      - in searching them [as many people in our own time do,] was to very little purpose.
      hmmmmm
      so
      put all together Messiah said as a confident fact and warning to the Jews--- that to search the O.T. scriptures concerning HIM served little purpose.
      I TOLD YOU over and over ye are on the wrong path ImaHebrew
      NOT ONE PERSON ever RECEIVE HIS ETERNAL LIFE FROM THE O.T. advice
      nor from their rituals and dogams - neither shall you -JESUS SAID SO

WARNING
      its the GOSPEL of good news and glad tidings or..................................................... the HIghway
      Lucy, so are you admitting or giving way to the fact that a "jewlish" writer clearly saw Yeshua being WRITTEN about by Moses, or is it that you are saying the writer of Hebrews is a fake to compare Yeshua's suffering outside the city gate to those beasts that had their bodies burned outside the camp? Ken
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Lucy, so are you admitting or giving way to the fact that a "jewlish" writer clearly saw Yeshua being WRITTEN about by Moses, or is it that you are saying the writer of Hebrews is a fake to compare Yeshua's suffering outside the city gate to those beasts that had their bodies burned outside the camp? Ken
        what do you think
        IamHebrew

one storyline
        the sacrifice of the Red Heifer7 is commanded in Numbers 19. If you are like me, you are probably unfamiliar with this sacrifice commanded by God through Moses: The Lord said to Moses and Aaron: "This is a requirement of the law that the Lord has commanded: Tell the Israelites to bring you a red heifer without defect or blemish and that has never been under a yoke. Give it to Eleazar the priest it is to be taken outside the camp and slaughtered in his presence. Then Eleazar the priest is to take some of its blood on his finger and sprinkle it seven times toward the front of the Tent of Meeting. While he watches, the heifer is to be burned - its hide, flesh, blood and offal.
        then another storyline'

The facts are, that Jesus nowhere testifies that Moses wrote the whole of the Pentateuch; and that He nowhere guarantees the infallibility either of Moses or of the book.
        On the contrary, He sets aside as inadequate or morally defective certain laws which in this book are ascribed to Moses.
        the attempt to prove the inerrancy of the Old Testament by summoning as witnesses the writers of the New Testament may as well be abandoned.

But did not Messiah say, "
        Search the Scriptures, for in them ye think ye have eternal life, and they are they that testify of me?"
        Well, if He had said that, it would not prove that the Scriptures they searched were errorless.
        another storyline
        Thus said Yahweh Saboath, Elohe of Israel:
        I spake not unto your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings and sacrifices" (Jer. 7: 21, 22 ); and a chorus of them join in this refrain:

"I hate, I despise your feast days; though ye offer me burnt sacrifices and meat offerings, I will not accept them"

(Amos 5: 21-26;
        Hosea 8: 13;
        Micah 6: 6, 7;
        Isa. 1: 11, et seq.).

the wise will understand
        Last edited by LucySmith; 06-28-2020, 01:04 AM.
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• cont = to ImaHebrew
          now for a GREAT BIG revelation laddy to shut you up forever posting deception to make fools of us

the truth from the dung inserted by man

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?" (John 5: 46, 47 )
          your favourite deceptive verse

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
          But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?"
          (John 5: 46, 47
          "For Moses truly said unto the fathers,
          A prophet shall Yahweh your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you."

Deuteronomy 18: 17, 18. And Yahweh said unto me, ...
          I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him

." Who, then, was this prophet whom Yahweh was to raise up out of "thy brethren" like unto Moses,
          - and to whom they were to hearken in all things which he commanded them?

For, in Numbers 27: 12,
          Yahweh told Moses to go up into Mount Abarim, "and see the land which I have given unto the children of Israel":
          "And when thou hast seen it, thou also shalt be gathered unto thy people. ...
          And Moses spake unto Yahweh, saying,
          the spirit, and lay thine hand upon him; And set him before ... all the congregation; and give him a charge in their sight.
          And thou shalt put some of thine honor upon him, that all the congregation of the children of Israel may be obedient. ...
          And Moses did as Yahweh commanded him: and he took Joshua," etc.
          (Num. 27: 13-22 )

It is plain from this and the other alleged "prophesies" referred to by SUPPOSEDLY Jesus and the evangelists that Moses did not write of Jesus, nor did the prophets speak of him; but of Joshua as the immediate successor of Moses as leader of the Chosen People.

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Lucy's response:
            what do you think
            IamHebrew
            Lucy, you know exactly what I think, the question was to you, not me. You are the one who made the outlandish statement that, "no jewIish student can ever find the death and resurrection clearly explained in the O.T.of the Saviour in Moses rants." I then exposed YOUR error in thinking by showing that the "jewlish" writer of the book of Hebrews clearly saw where Moses WROTE of Yeshua. Now either you have to declare that the book of Hebrews is a total fabrication, or that Yeshua never suffered outside the city gate the way Moses claimed the bodies of those beasts were burned outside the camp. Which is it my dear?

And then you make another outlandish statement that The Prophet that Moses said would be likened unto him (that had to be LISTENED too), was NOT Yeshua, yet, the Scriptures, through the words of both the Apostle Peter and Stephen the Martyr, declare that you are teaching us falsely:

Peter - (Acts 3:22) “Moses said, ‘YEHOVAH ELOHIM WILL RAISE UP FOR YOU A PROPHET LIKE ME FROM YOUR BRETHREN; TO HIM YOU SHALL GIVE HEED to everything He says to you.

Stephen - (Acts 7:37) “This is the Moses who said to the sons of Israel, ‘ELOHIM WILL RAISE UP FOR YOU A PROPHET LIKE ME FROM YOUR BRETHREN.’

Now Lucy, is this Prophet that Peter and Stephen refer to in their statements, is it Yeshua, or is it as you have tried to teach us, Joshua? Ken

P.S. IF, as you teach, that the Prophet which Moses was speaking about was Joshua, why were the Jews expecting THAT Prophet, and even suspected that maybe John the Baptist was THAT Prophet:

Jn 1:19 - 1:21
            (19) This is the testimony of John, when the Jews sent to him priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, “Who are you?”
            (20) And he confessed and did not deny, but confessed, “I am not the Messiah.”
            (21) They asked him, “What then? Are you Elijah?” And he said, “I am not.” “Are you the Prophet?” And he answered, “No.”

If THAT Prophet was Joshua that Moses was speaking about, WHY would the Jews think that John the Baptist could have been THAT Prophet? The Jews were LOOKING for the coming of THREE persons. The Messiah, Elijah, and THAT Prophet that was likened unto Moses, so were they wrong to not have recognized that Joshua was THAT Prophet that Moses said would come, and HAD to be LISTENED TO:

(Deut 18:15) “Yehovah your Elohim will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your countrymen, you shall listen to him.

And guess what, who did the Father say should be LISTENED to:

(Mt 17:5)
            While he was still speaking, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and behold, a voice out of the cloud said, “This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him!”

So again Lucy, is it YOUR teaching that the Prophet which Moses said HAD to be LISTENED too, was it Joshua, or is it Yeshua?

Comment

• I stand by what I wrote I amHebrew
              ask
              any Jewish Person and they will claim it was Joshua who followed Moses

proof from Jesus Himself
              Jesus asked Peter “”whom do they say I am“”
              Peters reply never included Moses
              never ever
              never
              why not?
              There was great opening there for Peter to say
              ””Oh they all recognise You are that Prophet moses that great leader told us about who would come””
              nope never happened

you havent learnt to rightly divide the truth IamHebrew you merely copy the church belief that is so cankered
              the BBL is a very corrupted book filled with man inserted dung

besides The fruit of the ministry of the Saviour was nothing like Moses the One witness murderer
              Become a fruit inspector not a apostate believer
              moses system Never Saved. Anyone they all died in the wilderness
              they were under Imperfection
              nor did Jesus advance the O T ministry of CAPTIVITY that was from Moses and his gods

Comment

I stand by what I wrote I amHebrew
                ask
                any Jewish Person and they will claim it was Joshua who followed Moses

proof from Jesus Himself
                Jesus asked Peter “”whom do they say I am“”
                Peters reply never included Moses
                never ever
                never
                why not?
                There was great opening there for Peter to say
                ””Oh they all recognise You are that Prophet moses that great leader told us about who would come””
                nope never happened

you havent learnt to rightly divide the truth IamHebrew you merely copy the church belief that is so cankered
                the BBL is a very corrupted book filled with man inserted dung

besides The fruit of the ministry of the Saviour was nothing like Moses the One witness murderer
                Become a fruit inspector not a apostate believer
                moses system Never Saved. Anyone they all died in the wilderness
                they were under Imperfection
                Lucy, it was not a matter of who "followed" Moses, it was a matter of The Prophet who would be LIKE Moses, and had to be LISTENED too. Consider:

Deut 34:9 - 34:10
                (9) And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as Yehovah commanded Moses.
                (10) And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom Yehovah knew face to face,

Just take a guess who the Prophet was that was like Moses and KNEW/SAW the Father face to face:

(Jn 6:46) Not that any man hath seen the Father, save He which is of Elohim, He hath seen the Father.

So Lucy, by these Scriptures, Joshua was NOT the prophet LIKE unto Moses that Yehovah would raise up which HAD to be listened to, who saw Elohim face to face. And here is another NT account where the JEWS who saw the miracle of feeding the 5000, believed TRULY that Yeshua was THAT Prophet that should come into the world, and Yeshua PERCEIVED they would take Him by force to make Him their King:

Jn 6:14 - 6:15
                (14) Then those men (the Jews), when they had seen the miracle that Yeshua did, said, This is TRULY that prophet that should come into the world.
                (15) When Yeshua therefore perceived that they would come and take Him by force, to make Him a king, He departed again into a mountain Himself alone.

Lucy, the JEWS at that time were LOOKING for THAT Prophet that should come into the world, and you are in total error thinking THAT Prophet was Joshua. Just as you are in total error concerning the writer of Hebrews showing very clearly that Moses did SPEAK of what would happen to Yeshua. These are things that the spirit that guides and directs you tries desperately to continue in keeping you in your unbelief and deception. Ken

Comment

• I stand by what i post ImHebrew

you believe what you wish
                  Moses saved No man
                  all under his ministry were called the dead by the Saviour
                  the dead captives
                  Jesus ministers out To The Living with a ministry totally opposite to Moses
                  death and life now Never Co habit
                  Jesus said FOLLOW Me not moses and So the REDEEMED do

if you are not the REDEEMED you follow another

Comment

I stand by what i post ImHebrew

you believe what you wish
                    Moses saved No man
                    all under his ministry were called the dead by the Saviour
                    the dead captives
                    Jesus ministers out To The Living with a ministry totally opposite to Moses
                    death and life now Never Co habit
                    Jesus said FOLLOW Me not moses and So the REDEEMED do

if you are not the REDEEMED you follow another
                    Lucy, your posts are not placed upon a solid foundation...in fact, it is shifting sand that your posts stand upon, and they will fall. Yeshua NEVER spoke against Moses as you try to make it appear. Your testimony about Moses is completely false, and the Messiah would be totally against your teachings. He did not come to destroy the Law of Moses as you teach, but what He did come to destroy was disobedience to the Law of Moses. He looked at the Scribes and Pharisees, and saw that their hearts were far away for LOVING the Law of Moses, sort of were your heart is. Your heart is right in line with the Pew preachers, as they also speak against the Law of Moses. Yeshua NEVER did, what He spoke against was the hypocritical disobedience to the Law by establishing traditions and commands of men that would do away with the Law of Moses. So you go ahead and go YOUR way, I will not follow, as I will ONLY follow Yeshua. Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, I have patiently, sincerely, and honestly responded to your objections, and you keep moving the goal posts. Here is what you are going to have to explain for me. Why did Yehovah put Numbers 15:28-30 in the Law? And can you tell me WHY sin done in ignorance could be forgiven, but sin done presumptuously caused cutting off? In Yehovah's mind, what is the difference between sin done in ignorance, and sin done presumptuously? Or do you think Yehovah is confused or "nieve?" Ken
                      Ken, because sin in ignorance is done unknowingly, but presumptuous sin is done knowing it is sin, and I don't call Yah and Moses nieve, it's ye and Spying, to think that people don't sin knowingly, the same as ye and Spying do on this forum. Also, ye and Spying are like little Roman Popes, and everyone has to come through ye and Spying's own imaginations before coming to Yah Messiah.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• And Ken,

Those people out in the world cannot get their sins pointed out to them as Lev.: 19:17 because ye and Spying destroy threads that do so, as ye both did the Witness and Warning thread, and so you and Spying can rattle on like a rattle snake about the law, but as Peach pointed out to ye once of the apostle Paul who said that those who break the law while telling others about it dishonors Elohim.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...sin+upon&t=KJV
                        A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Lucy, your posts are not placed upon a solid foundation...in fact, it is shifting sand that your posts stand upon, and they will fall. Yeshua NEVER spoke against Moses as you try to make it appear. Your testimony about Moses is completely false, and the Messiah would be totally against your teachings. He did not come to destroy the Law of Moses as you teach, but what He did come to destroy was disobedience to the Law of Moses. He looked at the Scribes and Pharisees, and saw that their hearts were far away for LOVING the Law of Moses, sort of were your heart is. Your heart is right in line with the Pew preachers, as they also speak against the Law of Moses. Yeshua NEVER did, what He spoke against was the hypocritical disobedience to the Law by establishing traditions and commands of men that would do away with the Law of Moses. So you go ahead and go YOUR way, I will not follow, as I will ONLY follow Yeshua. Ken
                          ImAHebrew
                          not 1 person KNOWS what Jesus really said as 1,900,000 approx words are missing from His 3 1/2 Ministry to the Kingdom of Heaven
                          there is NO records left of His word '
                          NONE
                          all we have a copies of hundreds of copies and multi contradictions everywhere in the BBL

however be that as it may

THE FRUIT OF THE o.t ministry SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

one thing you cannot defend and deny is
                          - the abolition of the WHOLE SYSTEM from history and from this world in 70ad
                          - the whole of history records the curse of the Law of Moses - was eradicated

and NO you dont follow Yeshua at all you follow Moses and sometimes Jesus -a true Judaizer
                          ask
                          not 1 person would love to live in the Jewish Religious concentration camp in the wilderness today and their gods Yahwehs - the murdering torturing godless butchers..
                          ask around

Jesus is not a book but a relationship totally fully and an amazing divine union= ask to receive this Kingdom adventure for yourself and give up that unholy alliance your trapped into as A CAPTIVE.

JESUS WAS TO FREE THE CAPTIVES NOT REJOIN AND THEN ADVANCE THEIR CAPTIVITY

Comment

ImAHebrew
                            not 1 person KNOWS what Jesus really said as 1,900,000 approx words are missing from His 3 1/2 Ministry to the Kingdom of Heaven
                            there is NO records left of His word '
                            NONE
                            all we have a copies of hundreds of copies and multi contradictions everywhere in the BBL

however be that as it may

THE FRUIT OF THE o.t ministry SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

one thing you cannot defend and deny is
                            - the abolition of the WHOLE SYSTEM from history and from this world in 70ad
                            - the whole of history records the curse of the Law of Moses - was eradicated

and NO you dont follow Yeshua at all you follow Moses and sometimes Jesus -a true Judaizer
                            ask
                            not 1 person would love to live in the Jewish Religious concentration camp in the wilderness today and their gods Yahwehs - the murdering torturing godless butchers..
                            ask around

Jesus is not a book but a relationship totally fully and an amazing divine union= ask to receive this Kingdom adventure for yourself and give up that unholy alliance your trapped into as A CAPTIVE.

JESUS WAS TO FREE THE CAPTIVES NOT REJOIN AND THEN ADVANCE THEIR CAPTIVITY

Lucy, the Law of Moses says you are not to bear false witness. Can you see that it is commanded in the Law of Moses that we should not lie? Now, did Yeshua set you free from having to keep that command, or did Yeshua set you free from lying? Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              Ken, because sin in ignorance is done unknowingly, but presumptuous sin is done knowing it is sin, and I don't call Yah and Moses nieve, it's ye and Spying, to think that people don't sin knowingly, the same as ye and Spying do on this forum. Also, ye and Spying are like little Roman Popes, and everyone has to come through ye and Spying's own imaginations before coming to Yah Messiah.
                              Eliyahu, you didn't address the issue. The Law of Moses ONLY allows to sacrifice for sins committed in ignorance, not with presumption. How do you explain that? Ken

Comment

• ImaHebrew
                                WHO CARES WHAT THE DEFUNCT LAW OF MOSES SAYS from the murdering 1 witness Moses and his murdering ugly satanic gods [plural]
                                who cares
                                SUGGESTION
                                you go back and live under the law of Moses in 70 ad and you would be murdered and cut to pieces by the Roman Titus
                                - it was such a example of evil coming to an end
                                THE CURSES FELL AND WERE SO HORRIFIC NONE ESCAPED

nothing you can post can deny the true witness of the defunct law and also the defunct law keeper H Armstrong and his religious mafia
                                - both defiled cursed systems were eradicated.
                                NO FALSE WITNESS THERE from me but the true facts you fail to see

the redeemed FOLLOW ONLY MESSIAH and no other.
                                Jesus said FOLLOW ME not moses.
                                Moses offered captivity
                                JESUS offered liberty

Comment

Working...
                                X