True ignorance and death walk together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True ignorance and death walk together

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_850.jpg Views:	2 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	61847

one of the saddest pictures to see....
    The blinded + the ignorant and death
    the fruit
    - all friends snuggling up to each other and walking together

Jesus Wept.
    Attached Files
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Click image for larger version

Name:	344027882fafd097c55484702844fd28.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	61850
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

why weren't they worthy of THE TRUTH?

answer
      BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LOVE THE TRUTH.
      yes they had their religion that was NOT THE TRUTH

most people dont love the TRUTH - so they die as all dead men do

Jesus saw through their religious facade, and termed them as '''a nest of vipers.'''
      ISNT THAT SO SAD.

JESUS WEPT
      --------------------------------------------------------

A NEST OF VIPERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLGDlLLEGbI

the religious and mammon.

Comment

https://www.nowtheendbegins.com/vati...-his-own-name/

its all HAPPENING around those 7 hills

Comment

Lucy,

Those that ignore Yah's words and laws will end up like Sodom and Gamorah as has been proven in this short documentary below.

The Physical Ashen Remains of Sodom & Gomorrah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwTVFk1HK3Y
          A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

I have always disliked being told what to do, especially when I have little respect for the person telling me what to do.
            Once I started thinking for myself @ 24yrs of age I became less tolerant of bigots with rank who decided how to control things by inhuman acts and by cruel satanic means
            the fruit
            there are other ways to overcome evil acts and render it IMPOTENT as Yeshua manifested out to this world and ''an eye for an eye'' was NEVER HIS METHOD of control
            Warning
            those who still worship the gods of an ''eye for an eye'' mentality are never classed as YESHUA'S BRETHREN

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              I have always disliked being told what to do, especially when I have little respect for the person telling me what to do.
              Once I started thinking for myself @ 24yrs of age I became less tolerant of bigots with rank who decided how to control things by inhuman acts and by cruel satanic means
              the fruit
              there are other ways to overcome evil acts and render it IMPOTENT as Yeshua manifested out to this world and ''an eye for an eye'' was NEVER HIS METHOD of control
              Warning
              those who still worship the gods of an ''eye for an eye'' mentality are never classed as YESHUA'S BRETHREN
              Lucy, then why are ye using the name of "Yeshua" or do ye not know where it comes from?

PS: Jezebel never listened to anyone either, and not even Ahab her husband.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                the fruit
                Warning
                Lucy,

Why do ye perceive that I'm trying to tell ye what to do? I'm not trying to tell ye what to do, ye can do whatever makes ye happy, frankly, I care not whether someone respects me or not, I merely quote the truth of the Almighty, and whether anyone wants to really believe it and obey it, is entirely between them and the Almighty, and one thing is for certain, they will not be able to claim ignorance at judgment.

Comment

Topic: Biblical Prophecy! 🤔

Hi Everyone,
                  Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Normally, I make no attempt to follow links. I consider them a waste of my time especially when I know that they are being posted by known conspiratorialists who also often happen to be anti-Jewish and anti-Catholic in their opinions.

I am therefore reluctant to make this post because of the fuel that it may add to their emotional fires, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Great Whore of Revelations 17-19 is Judaism, This Great Whore has many daughters which predominantly consist of the many sects of Christianity and Islam.

Thanking anyone in advance that may learn and then respond to this post, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
                    Topic: Biblical Prophecy! 🤔

Hi Everyone,
                    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Normally, I make no attempt to follow links. I consider them a waste of my time especially when I know that they are being posted by known conspiratorialists who also often happen to be anti-Jewish and anti-Catholic in their opinions.

I am therefore reluctant to make this post because of the fuel that it may add to their emotional fires, but there is no doubt in my mind that the Great Whore of Revelations 17-19 is Judaism, This Great Whore has many daughters which predominantly consist of the many sects of Christianity and Islam.

Thanking anyone in advance that may learn and then respond to this post, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Spying, like Lucy I'm sure you're convinced your religion is not an offspring. Also, don't judge a person by their parents! I have been wrong many times doing so!
                    I could be wrong. It happens.

Comment

Click image for larger versionName:	92145577_4269463963079250_4043002064622583808_o.jpgViews:	0Size:	67.6 KBID:	61990

Comment

PRISON PLANET seems to be a VERY SAD trauma based society
                        some how and in some way most people have developed a mindset of a prisoner to all manner of traumas in this NEGATIVE WORLD

RECENTLY i noticed this truth and Messiah said ''Lucy pray for the release of TRAUMA''
                        So i did and i pass this divine trip onto you

Messiah walked in this trauma based world BUT HE DID NOT PARTAKE OF ITS PRISONER LIKE negativity.
                        put on the robe of escape

because ESCAPE is a robe and so the ''GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS''' KNOW how to escape

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is an expression ''TO BATTLE FOR LIFE'' - when people are ill.

well
                        THE REAL BATTLE is not for human existence but for a TRANSFORMED LIFE OF IMMORTALITY
                        - the same type of life MESSIAH walked in on earth.
                        DEATH fled at His word

you need to realise this TRUTH
                        why?
                        - SO DEATH will flee at your word
                        - after all the object lesson of Messiah to all people WAS TO WALK HERE on earth AS HE DID
                        - AKA - made into THE SAME IMAGE AND LIKENESS.....................H.E.R.E

Comment

https://godskingdom.org/blog/2020/04...-in-the-making

WE ARE MOVING FROM 1 STAGE INTO ANOTHER

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	93547771_2677284485734595_494108933405802496_n.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	62145

Comment

God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.
                              (Epistle of Peter)
                              we read this verse and it doesnt really penetrate our understanding- of what the ''hell' does this mean.
                              the angels that sinned were as captives
                              yet
                              Jesus came to set the CAPTIVES FROM - from a PRISON

THERE is a frequency over earth that makes it a PRISON - CALLED chains of darkness
                              darkness is IGNORANCE
                              chained in IGNORANCE. - A PRISON where none can escape from

put another way to gain understanding
                              a rat cannot become a carrot
                              a rock cannot become a horse
                              why not?
                              because each item is LOCKED INTO A FREQUENCY that cannot be crossed

there is only 1 way out - that is TO BE BAPTISED AND BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE and no other way = BY REGENERATION - OR RE-GENED.
                              SO
                              what i found interesting is the proposed break out of these sinning angels aka =
                              Demons of CERN

cern - ???? the technology???? is so interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X