replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Yes Elijah i stand by that post
    blessed are the peacemakers
    sigh
    i have a feeling dear U S of A is not going to make it
    and Love is truly needed

good bye Elijah
    That's true Lucy, and I love ye though Lucy.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    Yes Elijah i stand by that post
    blessed are the peacemakers
    sigh
    i have a feeling dear U S of A is not going to make it
    and Love is truly needed

good bye Elijah

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, have ye already forgotten this back on page 4 of this thread, evidently ye have?

I said:
    Lucy,

I want ye to know this, you and I have had some stupid arguments in the past, please forgive me, and I do not agree with the dictater for trying to silence ye, I love you Lucy.
    Then you said:
    same ELIJAH

you know its not so much our differences AND understandings - it is ALL TO DO WITH OUR HEART and how EACH ONE serves the Messiah in their own unique way
    AMEN

we are not all religious CLONES to a religious system, but each one a LIVING STONE prepared for a divine purpose. SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND HOLY and awesome
    always LOOK AT THE FRUIT reproduce in lives of gods and men
    Its the only witness we have to the truth inside.

btw
    i Hope all is well In your dear country Elijah
    it is just aweful to see a very very beautiful nation destroyed by all evil leaderships from the past

I hope President Trump wins the day - THE LAST TRUMP?
    the name is special
    hope your prayers succeed.
    We are all with you in thoughts- love and somehow all good people will prevail
    sigh - its really too much Elijah= as chaos.is manifesting

==================================================================================================== =================================
    https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkma...been-activated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    added info

Dont be too hard on Spying Elijah,
    He has had many woes in his life and so i feel compassion for him in every way.
    all he needs is a massive amount of T L C

His personal BELIEF SYSTEM is cankered + yet is very dear to him as he doesnt have much else going - its his spiritual prop
    yet in spite - underneath - there is such a love in His heart for the Saviour - and that is what matters the most.

it was never about the brand name church ye visit weekly
    it was never about the beliefs you hold
    IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE LOVE CONDITION IN OUR HEART -= FOR HIM AND FOR ALL MEN - because LOVE IS.........

LOVE IS...........................
    https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...age4#post62525

Lucy, it's beginning to look as if ye love and glory in false accusations of others, because ye keep breaking your own word and repeating the same old bad habits, and that's what is truly sad..

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    If any thread should be destroyed for the evil expressed on that thread, then the Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness Thread should be destroyed for the vileness and vulgarity expressed against Lucy by EliYah in his post #1412 this morning.
    Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    And ye can bet that this ABOVE by Latuwr Spying is giving Lucy the OK and go ahead this evening when she comes out of her soul sleep with her rhetoric about this so-called vileness, so she can run it to her hell and back.
    Like I said yesterday Lucy, as ye dictater gave ye the go ahead.

Prophecy in real time.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    If you knew the Saviour Elijah your mouth and lifestyle would not be filthy as proven in your posts

the saviour warned of people like you as wolves in sheeps clothing
    talk like a churchian and live like the devil
    the sin of adultery is multi faceted and your explosive reactive posts of filth to me prove the nest of evil is well established within
    your will is still captive to satan and your delusion remains
    a sad state
    Well Lucy, I only tell the truth about the lifestyle of jezebels, and your delusion remains, thinking that Messiah allows women to fornicate at will, and that is sad.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    If you knew the Saviour Elijah your mouth and lifestyle would not be filthy as proven in your posts

the saviour warned of people like you as wolves in sheeps clothing
    talk like a churchian and live like the devil
    the sin of adultery is multi faceted and your explosive reactive posts of filth to me prove the nest of evil is well established within
    your will is still captive to satan and your delusion remains
    a sad state

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith
    greetings to whom this post may concern
    IF YOU BECOME WISE ye will understand.

SUBJECT
    marriage and then the divorce and followed up WITH a remarriage. leads into the sins of adultery
    remember John the B was beheaded for speaking out the truth for this crime

but ofcourse this truth goes against the grain of unholy church's popular acceptance 2020 style that is
    2 divorced people remarried.
    WHAT GOES WRONG AND WHY IS IT warned against
    OF all sins in this world there is only 1 that is taken into the body - adultery

the problem and the sins
    marriage makes 2 people as one flesh.
    vows are taken and committed to a oneness relationship - deemed Holy.

When a divorced man and woman remarry they take into their body all secret sins from ALL their former couplings.
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
    the sins of each person they have ''coupled with'' will NOW be DEPOSITED inside their body and will manifest out
    so they not only have their personal sins but other people's sins living in their body too
    - it has now become a relationship of a nest of MULTIPLIED sin.

that is why we see Elijah go ballistic with his vulgar posts - the nest inside hates being exposed.
    what can Elijah do?
    repent and separate from his wife as they both are in adultery.
    He ofcourse shall have to keep her in their separate abodes.

ofcourse he wont do that, because the evil nest within is far too powerful for his will and so he will remain a slave to sin AND ofcourse EXCUSE his sin
    Elijah not only carries his personal sins but also those of his former wife sins PLUS NOW the sins of the woman he now lives with and all the sin from her former partners

ask a good question
    why in the 20th century was DIVORCE made so popular by the ALL Media and has now become a ''normal'' thing to do?
    ask the question
    why has evil greatly increased out from the 20th century

only THE WISE will understand
    Sorry Lucy J. I don't go ballistic as ye accuse, and ye false accusations don't bother me any either, because Yah Messiah knows the truth of me.

Any why jezebel Lucy would have all men not married like Spying so she can fraternize over the phone with them huh?

I can't help but laugh.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    I rebuke your evil post Elijah in Jesus name and also Latuwr for his total contempt for the New Covenant
    may the Saviour have great mercy on your religious stupidity and mockery of His ministry
    Yea right Lucy, the truth hurts both ye and Spying, and ye show no mercy on anyone, and Spying's tongue has been neutered, he is afraid to speak out against all of the atrocities happening in our Country, he's afraid he might lose his life now.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    I rebuke your evil post Elijah in Jesus name and also Latuwr for his total contempt for the New Covenant
    may the Saviour have great mercy on your religious stupidity and mockery of His ministry

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    If any thread should be destroyed for the evil expressed on that thread, then the Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness Thread should be destroyed for the vileness and vulgarity expressed against Lucy by EliYah in his post #1412 this morning.
    And ye can bet that this ABOVE by Latuwr Spying is giving Lucy the OK and go ahead this evening when she comes out of her soul sleep with her rhetoric about this so-called vileness, so she can run it to her hell and back.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Latuwr Baalim,

EliYah falsely claims to not be under the Old Covenant even though he openly admits that he will die a physical death according to this scripture:
    And it looks as if Latuwr Baalim is defending Jezebel, but he won't tell us all whether it was he or is wife that committed adultery though will he?

Because it is that ONLY that Yah Messiah decrees divorce, Matthew 19:9. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nication&t=KJV

And Latuwr Baalim better think about his own vileness, and what he's allowed on this forum too

https://www.lo-ammi.org/search?r=897896&p=2

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Topic: Way Out Of Line!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

EliYah falsely claims to not be under the Old Covenant even though he openly admits that he will die a physical death according to this scripture:

Hebrews 9:27
    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It is the Old Covenant that requires the physical death of sinners who become aware the Law.

The New Covenant operates under this principle, namely, that all men have graciously been given a spiritual death through the death of Messiah Yahushua. It is through the recognition of this spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua that the requirement of physical death under the Old Covenant is set aside. Of course, this recognition is not automatic. Without confession of any belief or faith in that spiritual death, the sinner, barring death by some sort of violence, must eventually grow older and get sick and physically die because they were not blessed to become a part of the New Covenant.

Neither EliYah nor Lucy have any thing at all to do with the New Covenant because they both do not believe that they through their sin participated in the death of Messiah Yahushua. They reject the truth that when Messiah Yahushua offered HIMSELF, Messiah was actually offering all of mankind according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM. They both reject this HIS LOVE:

2 Corinthians 5:14
    14 For the love of Messiah constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

All means all. All includes EliYah and Lucy. Now, EliYah and Lucy rightly should seek to know and understand how all this spiritual death occurred, that is, should they desire to become a part of the New Covenant.

Here is what the Apostle Paul confesses about the Law:

Hebrews 10:1
    1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

The physical Law actually is a copy of a copy or a shadow of a shadow. It is the spiritual Law in operation that brings us into perfection and, therefore, we are thereby given the right to LIFE as we come to see and have faith in the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Hoping that you both can come to believe these things and remove yourselves from the Curse, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Spying,

And what vileness and vulgarity is that, or is there a difference in using the word "penises" and the word "dicks"? The truth is the truth, Yah Messiah does NOT condone living in women's whoredoms or do ye think he does?

Or, do ye also condone ye gift giving pet, who lied umpteen times in two different threads denying that she did send ye gifts, speaking lies while ye uphold her?

It looks as if ye and Lucy have the same false accusing "father" who accuses others but REFUSE to answer questions or have a simple discussion, but of course both of ye have life now, yea right, ye need to get a life now.

Leave a comment:

• Spying
    replied
    Topic: Way Out Of Line!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

Hebrews 9:27
    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It is the Old Covenant that requires the physical death of sinners who become aware the Law.

The New Covenant operates under this principle, namely, that all men have graciously been given a spiritual death through the death of Messiah Yahushua. It is through the recognition of this spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua that the requirement of physical death under the Old Covenant is set aside. Of course, this recognition is not automatic. Without confession of any belief or faith in that spiritual death, the sinner, barring death by some sort of violence, must eventually grow older and get sick and physically die because they were not blessed to become a part of the New Covenant.

Neither EliYah nor Lucy have any thing at all to do with the New Covenant because they both do not believe that they through their sin participated in the death of Messiah Yahushua. They reject the truth that when Messiah Yahushua offered HIMSELF, Messiah was actually offering all of mankind according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM. They both reject this HIS LOVE:

2 Corinthians 5:14
    14 For the love of Messiah constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

All means all. All includes EliYah and Lucy. Now, EliYah and Lucy rightly should seek to know and understand how all this spiritual death occurred, that is, should they desire to become a part of the New Covenant.

Here is what the Apostle Paul confesses about the Law:

Hebrews 10:1
    1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

The physical Law actually is a copy of a copy or a shadow of a shadow. It is the spiritual Law in operation that brings us into perfection and, therefore, we are thereby given the right to LIFE as we come to see and have faith in the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Hoping that you both can come to believe these things and remove yourselves from the Curse, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    TO THE SOX PUPPET Latuwr
    the manifestation of the curse of the law - is well and truly manifesting in St Lois
    no doubts at all.
    Lucy, how many sox puppets are posting under your name?

I can't help but laugh.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    TO THE SOX PUPPET Latuwr
    the manifestation of the curse of the law - is well and truly manifesting in St Lois
    no doubts at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X