Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

It is by confession of BOTH ye and Spying that ye are claiming Pharisees, and ye IGNORE the apostle Peter's words in Acts 3:14-15 that they killed the Prince of Life meaning Messiah, he NEVER said that we killed the Prince of Life as ye suppose.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Act&c=3&t=KJV#17

And as the apostle Paul wrote: For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 1 Thessalonians 2:14-15. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Th&c=2&t=KJV#15

But then ye will say in your mind: Oh NO, NO Eliyahu, I don't want to see this, wait let me put my blinders on before ye show me this so I can refuse it.
    Eliyahu, can you think of any reason why someone would claim to be a Pharisee, or lived as a Pharisee? Do you have any understanding of WHY be a Pharisee? What does it mean to be a Pharisee, as to the Law? And why would Yeshua even mention that your righteousness HAD to EXCEED the righteousness of the Pharisees? Were they so evil that even a murderer would exceed their righteousness? Think about these things.

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Topic: Poor, Old, EliYah And Lucy!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

I do not owe either of you a post because neither of you did dare to ask me why I consider you both accursed. It is very simple. The Law says this about believers like yourselves:

Deuteronomy 27:26
      26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Actually, you both should begin reading the curses at verse 15 because your belief in a false gospel message, that is, a gospel message that is not according to the Old Testament Scriptures means that you both have crafted a graven image of your god according to the imagination of your hearts. As it is written:

Deuteronomy 29:18-20
      18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from YAHWEH our ELOHIM, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;
      19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
      20 YAHWEH will not spare him, but then the anger of YAHWEH and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and YAHWEH shall blot out his name from under heaven.

Thirst in a spiritual sense is the inability to perform righteousness, and, of course, the Psalmist says that all of YAHWEH'S commandments are righteousness (Psalms 119:172).

Drunkenness in a spiritual sense is the inability to recognize that one is unable to perform righteousness along with the ridiculous belief that one does have peace with YAHWEH ELOHIM walking in the imaginations of one's own heart in their disobedience.

Both EliYah and Lucy walk according to the imaginations of their hearts, and neither EliYah nor Lucy will confirm the whole Law to do it. Therefore, they are both under the Curse of the Law.

The Law itself is not a curse as most Christians do imagine; rather, the Law does curse all those who are unwilling to live by performing all that the Law commands, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Topic: Poor, Old, EliYah And Lucy!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

I do not owe either of you a post because neither of you did dare to ask me why I consider you both accursed. It is very simple. The Law says this about believers like yourselves:

Deuteronomy 27:26
        26 Cursed be he that confirmeth not all the words of this law to do them. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Actually, you both should begin reading the curses at verse 15 because your belief in a false gospel message, that is, a gospel message that is not according to the Old Testament Scriptures means that you both have crafted a graven image of your god according to the imagination of your hearts. As it is written:

Deuteronomy 29:18-20
        18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from YAHWEH our ELOHIM, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;
        19 And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:
        20 YAHWEH will not spare him, but then the anger of YAHWEH and his jealousy shall smoke against that man, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon him, and YAHWEH shall blot out his name from under heaven.

Thirst in a spiritual sense is the inability to perform righteousness, and, of course, the Psalmist says that all of YAHWEH'S commandments are righteousness (Psalms 119:172).

Drunkenness in a spiritual sense is the inability to recognize that one is unable to perform righteousness along with the ridiculous belief that one does have peace with YAHWEH ELOHIM walking in the imaginations of one's own heart in their disobedience.

Both EliYah and Lucy walk according to the imaginations of their hearts, and neither EliYah nor Lucy will confirm the whole Law to do it. Therefore, they are both under the Curse of the Law.

The Law itself is not a curse as most Christians do imagine; rather, the Law does curse all those who are unwilling to live by performing all that the Law commands, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
        Ye mean poor old Spying, he has no idea how to tell people of living a better life now.

And Spying, ye lie again, because AFTER justification by Yah Messiah, I surely do advocate doing the law of Elohim, and all ye do is SAY that ye do it, but ye actions on this forum reveals that ye merely talk the talk, but ye can't walk the walk, because if ye really did, ye would not have destroyed the written Word of Yah..
        A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• And Spying,

As Yah Messiah prayed: Neither pray I (Messiah) for these (Apostles) alone, but for them (those of us today) also which shall believe on me ( Yah Messiah) through their(Apostles) word; John 17:20. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...eir+word&t=KJV

So Spying, regarding the True Gospel of Yah Messiah, I choose to believe Yah Messiah Himself and His True Witnesses His apostles directly, and NOT false modern contradicting witnesses.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Sorry Spying, but until ye bring back the witness and warning thread and open it up, then the stain of people's blood will remain on your head and hands as the scriptures do say.

Comment

• TO THE SOX PUPPET Latuwr
              the manifestation of the curse of the law - is well and truly manifesting in St Lois
              no doubts at all.
              THE disguise comes before THE deception
              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
              THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
              - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
              - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                TO THE SOX PUPPET Latuwr
                the manifestation of the curse of the law - is well and truly manifesting in St Lois
                no doubts at all.
                Lucy, how many sox puppets are posting under your name?

I can't help but laugh.

Comment

• Topic: Way Out Of Line!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

If any thread should be destroyed for the evil expressed on that thread, then the Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness Thread should be destroyed for the vileness and vulgarity expressed against Lucy by EliYah in his post #1412 this morning.

EliYah falsely claims to not be under the Old Covenant even though he openly admits that he will die a physical death according to this scripture:

Hebrews 9:27
                  27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It is the Old Covenant that requires the physical death of sinners who become aware the Law.

The New Covenant operates under this principle, namely, that all men have graciously been given a spiritual death through the death of Messiah Yahushua. It is through the recognition of this spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua that the requirement of physical death under the Old Covenant is set aside. Of course, this recognition is not automatic. Without confession of any belief or faith in that spiritual death, the sinner, barring death by some sort of violence, must eventually grow older and get sick and physically die because they were not blessed to become a part of the New Covenant.

Neither EliYah nor Lucy have any thing at all to do with the New Covenant because they both do not believe that they through their sin participated in the death of Messiah Yahushua. They reject the truth that when Messiah Yahushua offered HIMSELF, Messiah was actually offering all of mankind according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM. They both reject this HIS LOVE:

2 Corinthians 5:14
                  14 For the love of Messiah constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

All means all. All includes EliYah and Lucy. Now, EliYah and Lucy rightly should seek to know and understand how all this spiritual death occurred, that is, should they desire to become a part of the New Covenant.

Here is what the Apostle Paul confesses about the Law:

Hebrews 10:1
                  1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

The physical Law actually is a copy of a copy or a shadow of a shadow. It is the spiritual Law in operation that brings us into perfection and, therefore, we are thereby given the right to LIFE as we come to see and have faith in the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Hoping that you both can come to believe these things and remove yourselves from the Curse, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                    Topic: Way Out Of Line!

Hi EliYah and Lucy,

If any thread should be destroyed for the evil expressed on that thread, then the Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness Thread should be destroyed for the vileness and vulgarity expressed against Lucy by EliYah in his post #1412 this morning.

EliYah falsely claims to not be under the Old Covenant even though he openly admits that he will die a physical death according to this scripture:

Hebrews 9:27
                    27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

It is the Old Covenant that requires the physical death of sinners who become aware the Law.

The New Covenant operates under this principle, namely, that all men have graciously been given a spiritual death through the death of Messiah Yahushua. It is through the recognition of this spiritual death in Messiah Yahushua that the requirement of physical death under the Old Covenant is set aside. Of course, this recognition is not automatic. Without confession of any belief or faith in that spiritual death, the sinner, barring death by some sort of violence, must eventually grow older and get sick and physically die because they were not blessed to become a part of the New Covenant.

Neither EliYah nor Lucy have any thing at all to do with the New Covenant because they both do not believe that they through their sin participated in the death of Messiah Yahushua. They reject the truth that when Messiah Yahushua offered HIMSELF, Messiah was actually offering all of mankind according to the will of YAHWEH ELOHIM. They both reject this HIS LOVE:

2 Corinthians 5:14
                    14 For the love of Messiah constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:

All means all. All includes EliYah and Lucy. Now, EliYah and Lucy rightly should seek to know and understand how all this spiritual death occurred, that is, should they desire to become a part of the New Covenant.

Here is what the Apostle Paul confesses about the Law:

Hebrews 10:1
                    1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

The physical Law actually is a copy of a copy or a shadow of a shadow. It is the spiritual Law in operation that brings us into perfection and, therefore, we are thereby given the right to LIFE as we come to see and have faith in the spiritual fulfillment of the Law.

Hoping that you both can come to believe these things and remove yourselves from the Curse, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Spying,

And what vileness and vulgarity is that, or is there a difference in using the word "penises" and the word "dicks"? The truth is the truth, Yah Messiah does NOT condone living in women's whoredoms or do ye think he does?

Or, do ye also condone ye gift giving pet, who lied umpteen times in two different threads denying that she did send ye gifts, speaking lies while ye uphold her?

It looks as if ye and Lucy have the same false accusing "father" who accuses others but REFUSE to answer questions or have a simple discussion, but of course both of ye have life now, yea right, ye need to get a life now.

Comment

• Latuwr Baalim,

And it looks as if Latuwr Baalim is defending Jezebel, but he won't tell us all whether it was he or is wife that committed adultery though will he?

Because it is that ONLY that Yah Messiah decrees divorce, Matthew 19:9. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...nication&t=KJV

And Latuwr Baalim better think about his own vileness, and what he's allowed on this forum too

https://www.lo-ammi.org/search?r=897896&p=2

Comment

• If any thread should be destroyed for the evil expressed on that thread, then the Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness Thread should be destroyed for the vileness and vulgarity expressed against Lucy by EliYah in his post #1412 this morning.
                        And ye can bet that this ABOVE by Latuwr Spying is giving Lucy the OK and go ahead this evening when she comes out of her soul sleep with her rhetoric about this so-called vileness, so she can run it to her hell and back.

Comment

• I rebuke your evil post Elijah in Jesus name and also Latuwr for his total contempt for the New Covenant
                          may the Saviour have great mercy on your religious stupidity and mockery of His ministry
                          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            I rebuke your evil post Elijah in Jesus name and also Latuwr for his total contempt for the New Covenant
                            may the Saviour have great mercy on your religious stupidity and mockery of His ministry
                            Yea right Lucy, the truth hurts both ye and Spying, and ye show no mercy on anyone, and Spying's tongue has been neutered, he is afraid to speak out against all of the atrocities happening in our Country, he's afraid he might lose his life now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith
                              greetings to whom this post may concern
                              IF YOU BECOME WISE ye will understand.

SUBJECT
                              marriage and then the divorce and followed up WITH a remarriage. leads into the sins of adultery
                              remember John the B was beheaded for speaking out the truth for this crime

but ofcourse this truth goes against the grain of unholy church's popular acceptance 2020 style that is
                              2 divorced people remarried.
                              WHAT GOES WRONG AND WHY IS IT warned against
                              OF all sins in this world there is only 1 that is taken into the body - adultery

the problem and the sins
                              marriage makes 2 people as one flesh.
                              vows are taken and committed to a oneness relationship - deemed Holy.

When a divorced man and woman remarry they take into their body all secret sins from ALL their former couplings.
                              WHAT DOES THIS MEAN
                              the sins of each person they have ''coupled with'' will NOW be DEPOSITED inside their body and will manifest out
                              so they not only have their personal sins but other people's sins living in their body too
                              - it has now become a relationship of a nest of MULTIPLIED sin.

that is why we see Elijah go ballistic with his vulgar posts - the nest inside hates being exposed.
                              what can Elijah do?
                              repent and separate from his wife as they both are in adultery.
                              He ofcourse shall have to keep her in their separate abodes.

ofcourse he wont do that, because the evil nest within is far too powerful for his will and so he will remain a slave to sin AND ofcourse EXCUSE his sin
                              Elijah not only carries his personal sins but also those of his former wife sins PLUS NOW the sins of the woman he now lives with and all the sin from her former partners

ask a good question
                              why in the 20th century was DIVORCE made so popular by the ALL Media and has now become a ''normal'' thing to do?
                              ask the question
                              why has evil greatly increased out from the 20th century

only THE WISE will understand
                              Sorry Lucy J. I don't go ballistic as ye accuse, and ye false accusations don't bother me any either, because Yah Messiah knows the truth of me.

Any why jezebel Lucy would have all men not married like Spying so she can fraternize over the phone with them huh?

I can't help but laugh.

Comment

• If you knew the Saviour Elijah your mouth and lifestyle would not be filthy as proven in your posts

the saviour warned of people like you as wolves in sheeps clothing
                                talk like a churchian and live like the devil
                                the sin of adultery is multi faceted and your explosive reactive posts of filth to me prove the nest of evil is well established within
                                your will is still captive to satan and your delusion remains
                                a sad state

Comment

Working...
                                X