X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Greeting to you IamHebrew = i am greeting you doing as Spying asked of me
    you posted to

i guess then under your teaching, the devil will be made righteousness by Grace ?
    is Father a respector of persons?

if your version of the truth prevails looks l;ike satan is home and hosed BY GRACE
    Well Hello Lucy. Let me explain. Satan's sin was not done in ignorance, and the Law only allows sacrifice for sin done in ignorance. Therefore, Satan's sin cannot receive Grace. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      And please show me a scripture written that says that, sin is turned into righteousness?

As I thought Ken, there is no scripture, but ye will WREST or TWIST Paul's words as the apostle Peter wrote that ye would do.
      Eliyahu, well, why don't we reason together here:

(Isa 1:18) “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says Yehovah, “Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

Now let's reason Eliyahu. How will sin be white as snow?

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Well Hello Lucy. Let me explain. Satan's sin was not done in ignorance, and the Law only allows sacrifice for sin done in ignorance. Therefore, Satan's sin cannot receive Grace. Ken
        Ken, do ye really think that man only sins in ignorance?

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Eliyahu, well, why don't we reason together here:

(Isa 1:18) “Come now, and let us reason together,” Says Yehovah, “Though your sins are as scarlet, They will be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They will be like wool.

Now let's reason Eliyahu. How will sin be white as snow?
          Sorry Ken, but there is no reasoning with those who do not correct themselves with the scriptures when they are shown to them as ye do not obey them, but ye will lie and say that ye will, then ye will still follow your own imagination think that ye follow the scriptures.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Sorry Ken, but there is no reasoning with those who do not correct themselves with the scriptures when they are shown to them as ye do not obey them, but ye will lie and say that ye will, then ye will still follow your own imagination think that ye follow the scriptures.
            Eliyahu, I am letting you have the last word again today. Have a good evening.

Comment

Eliyahu, I am letting you have the last word again today. Have a good evening.
              Ken, ye better think about what Paul wrote in Galatians 1:7.

Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert/turn the gospel of Christ.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3344&t=KJV

And what Jude wrote: For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying/contradicting the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jde&c=1&t=KJV#4

Comment

Greeting Iamhebrew
                [spying asked me to greet others]

My comment and true fact to you is

really???? SATAN was ignorant because he thought he could win and become as god.....that SHOWS GREAT IGNORANCE.

your committed sin was in ignorance TOO ?

really?????

the true fact is
                each person is given a consciousness of right and wrong.
                there is never a need for any laws because the truth is INBUILT within us all - each being is never ignorant of their sin.

so
                as Jimmy the cricket said in his cartoons ''LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE''

now i ask
                did satan's sins reproduce more grace???= as you maintain ours does.

see IamHebrew, you are wrong.

Last edited by LucySmith; 06-07-2020, 05:05 PM.
                THE disguise comes before THE deception
                What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  Greeting Iamhebrew
                  [spying asked me to greet others]

My comment and true fact to you is

really???? SATAN was ignorant because he thought he could win and become as god.....that SHOWS GREAT IGNORANCE.

your committed sin was in ignorance TOO ?

really?????

the true fact is
                  each person is given a consciousness of right and wrong.
                  there is never a need for any laws because the truth is INBUILT within us all - each being is never ignorant of their sin.

so
                  as Jimmy the cricket said in his cartoons ''LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE''

now i ask
                  did satan's sins reproduce more grace???= as you maintain ours does.

see IamHebrew, you are wrong.

Greetings Loocie, I must admit that you really don't understand how to spell my name, nor do you grasp how YOUR sin is turned into Righteousness. Once you realize that YOUR sin DID sacrifice Yeshua, then you can understand how you have a Free Gift of DOING what the Law required you to do as a sinner, which is sacrifice. I know, you maintain that YOUR diety requires buckets of blood so that he can grant forgiveness to you, but I assure you, your belief is delusional. Just as your belief that Satan can receive Grace. Ken

Comment

sorry for the wrong name spelling ImAHebrew
                    . it was not intentional
                    btw
                    - and i never agree with the O.T.eye for an eye mentality you have displayed. IN YOUR POST,
                    sigh
                    please get over it.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    I POSTED some time ago i would not reply to your posts
                    the reason
                    As a self declared O.T.Pharisee you try to regurgitate all OT evils and destructive values that made captives of its people
                    bible Murderers and a 1 witness of ''Yahweh said'' NEVER give out the best holy advice.

i feel you need to be honest and repent on your self taught teachings of a pharisee.

everything you teach screams UNJUST as a Judaizer= according to the Saviour who sacrificed Himself TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE.
                    you along with your bro Laturw and Elijah bring back the O.T. prison bondage with your misguided teaching trying desperately to harmonize the old covenant with the NEW,

now for some honest BRAIN FOOD.
                    WHEN a system was termed
                    useless
                    weak
                    imperfect.
                    why is it to be continually followed.

ImAHebrew - by using your mind and adult reasonings - it will not take you long to =find out your are still a captive to the destroyed system

Last edited by LucySmith; 06-07-2020, 06:20 PM.
                    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• TO ImAHebrew

SOME great good news far outside all your O.T. pharisee concepts.
                      so let me state the true facts as a repentant Prodigal daughter
                      - according to the divine inspirational teachings of my Saviour

fact
                      - i have been RE-BORN anew baptised and brought at a price
                      - i am not my own any more BUT His
                      - i have been imparted into HIS INCORRUPTIBLE LIFE forevermore
                      - I am now declared a living stone in His Ekklesia
                      - to be progressively trained up to overcome all things as He did
                      - plus + i am His workmanship, and He interceeds to the uttermost over me
                      fact
                      -therefore ACCORDING TO HIM - i am no longer under any condemnation.

that is the truth of the matter and you nor your brother nor your side kick elijah can ever strip me my SAVIOURS work and sacrifice.

according to Messiah - own teaching [not yours] the PRODIGAL daughter was seen COMING HOME TO THE FATHERS HOUSE

her Father flew out the door,
                      ran like a mad man
                      threw Himself upon this daughter with hugs and many kisses
                      THEN
                      Took her into His HOME where He had the dinner prepared
                      He dressed this daughter in a robe [ of His righteousness]
                      He gave this daughter His ring [ of divine authority]
                      he have her the sandals to tell of the great gospel of glad tidings.

THIS DAUGHTER HAD COME HOME

so ImaHebrew - go get the real truth of real life salvation and how it works and stop peddling religious sewerage from the Pharisees

NB
                      this is infact
                      - JESUS OWN TEACHING TO HIS REDEEMED PEOPLE

it is not your teachings ImaHebrew
                      - yours dont have the true DIVINE TOUCHES OF the truth about a baptised and forgiven new creature
                      you teach a continued evil concept of a weak and beggedly system and should be ashamed to think you cannot really teach HIS GOSPEL.

Last edited by LucySmith; 06-07-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• TO ImAHebrew
                        [ lATUWR ASKED ME TO GREET ]

most churchies dont understand THE GOODNEWS GOSPEL
                        THEY never seem to understand these GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT joy.

you too FAIL to fully understand this GREAT EVENT AND THE BLESSINGS ATTACHED.
                        sigh

IN THE MESSIAH'S revelation of the Prodigal Sons and Daughters - all they did was REPENT AND RECANT their former life in this delusion Matrix world
                        as they did this IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD Abba was waiting and rushed to their aid and took them into HIS HOUSE [ HIS KINGDOM]

THEN once in the Father's house JESUS REVEALED - FATHER did the restoring work
                        FATHER then FEED AND CLOTHED HIS family.

now notice under this NEW COVENANT - nothing of the Law of Moses was ever needed
                        all that system of judgments and cruelty and murder of whims was CUT OFF once inside the Father's house
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO ImAHebrew
                        what you didnt ever know is something you have to dig to find out

once the Father SAW the prodigals coming home - He got up from His watching for them position, ran out the door like a mad man
                        legs and skirts flying and showing his legs - but He didnt care - as Father simply RAN.

do you understand
                        ImAHebrew what this implies?
                        ofcourse not

in ancient times men shuffled as they walked, so their legs were never displayed - it was the height of insults and an abnormation to show the leg
                        Father never cared- He hiked up His shirt and RAN

the truth of the matter is this

The Prodigal Son’s Father Shouldn’t Have Run
                        In the first century, a Middle Eastern man nevernever — ran
                        . If he were to run, he would have to hitch up his tunic so he would not trip.
                        If he did this, it would show his bare legs. In that culture, it was humiliating and shameful for a man to show his bare legs.

the FATHER RUNS AND SHAMES HIMSELF - DID YOU SEE THIS REVELATION ????
                        Father runs— and shames himself —
                        the truth is under the Law of Moses the son was to be stoned to death
                        - BUT NOT UNDER Jesus advice of His new covenant and His new creature.

After this emotional reuniting of the prodigal son with his father, there would be no rejecting this son — despite what he has done.
                        The son had repented and returned to the father.
                        The father had taken the full shame that should have fallen upon his son and clearly shown to the entire community that his son was welcome back home.

SO TAKE YOUR CORRUPT GOSPEL AND THROW IT OUT laddy, it defiles all who would partake of your own personal teaching of mixing the 2 systems
                        [ one of captivity and one of liberty ] together

not 1 person has to accept YOUR personal religious quackery ImaHebrew - not one.
                        why not?
                        the fruit of our Father's acts
                        The amazing application for our own lives is crystal clear.
                        Our heavenly Father has taken our shame through his Son, Jesus, who willingly endured the cross on our behalf.
                        He took our sins’ shame so that we would not have to.
                        As a result, we can be forgiven, restored — accepted and MADE WHOLE and filled forevermore WITH HIS LIFE AND RESURRECTION power.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                          TO ImAHebrew
                          [ lATUWR ASKED ME TO GREET ]

most churchies dont understand THE GOODNEWS GOSPEL
                          THEY never seem to understand these GLAD TIDINGS OF GREAT joy.

you too FAIL to fully understand this GREAT EVENT AND THE BLESSINGS ATTACHED.
                          sigh

IN THE MESSIAH'S revelation of the Prodigal Sons and Daughters - all they did was REPENT AND RECANT their former life in this delusion Matrix world
                          as they did this IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD Abba was waiting and rushed to their aid and took them into HIS HOUSE [ HIS KINGDOM]

THEN once in the Father's house JESUS REVEALED - FATHER did the restoring work
                          FATHER then FEED AND CLOTHED HIS family.

now notice under this NEW COVENANT - nothing of the Law of Moses was ever needed
                          all that system of judgments and cruelty and murder of whims was CUT OFF once inside the Father's house
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO ImAHebrew
                          what you didnt ever know is something you have to dig to find out

once the Father SAW the prodigals coming home - He got up from His watching for them position, ran out the door like a mad man
                          legs and skirts flying and showing his legs - but He didnt care - as Father simply RAN.

do you understand
                          ImAHebrew what this implies?
                          ofcourse not

in ancient times men shuffled as they walked, so their legs were never displayed - it was the height of insults and an abnormation to show the leg
                          Father never cared- He hiked up His shirt and RAN

the truth of the matter is this

The Prodigal Son’s Father Shouldn’t Have Run
                          In the first century, a Middle Eastern man nevernever — ran
                          . If he were to run, he would have to hitch up his tunic so he would not trip.
                          If he did this, it would show his bare legs. In that culture, it was humiliating and shameful for a man to show his bare legs.

the FATHER RUNS AND SHAMES HIMSELF - DID YOU SEE THIS REVELATION ????
                          Father runs— and shames himself —
                          the truth is under the Law of Moses the son was to be stoned to death
                          - BUT NOT UNDER Jesus advice of His new covenant and His new creature.

After this emotional reuniting of the prodigal son with his father, there would be no rejecting this son — despite what he has done.
                          The son had repented and returned to the father.
                          The father had taken the full shame that should have fallen upon his son and clearly shown to the entire community that his son was welcome back home.

SO TAKE YOUR CORRUPT GOSPEL AND THROW IT OUT laddy, it defiles all who would partake of your own personal teaching of mixing the 2 systems
                          [ one of captivity and one of liberty ] together

not 1 person has to accept YOUR personal religious quackery ImaHebrew - not one.
                          why not?
                          the fruit of our Father's acts
                          The amazing application for our own lives is crystal clear.
                          Our heavenly Father has taken our shame through his Son, Jesus, who willingly endured the cross on our behalf.
                          He took our sins’ shame so that we would not have to.
                          As a result, we can be forgiven, restored — accepted and MADE WHOLE and filled forevermore WITH HIS LIFE AND RESURRECTION power.
                          Lucy, there is a whole world of hidden secrets that are kept from those who do not love the Law of Elohim. This I am fairly confident of, those who accept the TRUE teaching about Grace, will skyrocket to the heavens. Ken

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                            Lucy, there is a whole world of hidden secrets that are kept from those who do not love the Law of Elohim. This I am fairly confident of, those who accept the TRUE teaching about Grace, will skyrocket to the heavens. Ken
                            unfortunately ImaHebrew - the teaching from a man who calls himself a Pharisee is never one who soars into the heavenlies
                            mark well
                            never INSULT THE WORK of the Gospel by ADDING your apostate version to it.
                            NICODEMUS the pharisee ruler of the Jews found out the revelation that his law keeping from Moses FAILED the gospel tests of LIBERTY AND FREEDOM from the curse of the law

Comment

• ALLOW ME TO DIGEST your SENTENCE,. ImaHebrew i love to join the dots to see the truth - to dig deeply
                              hmm here we go - is your seat belt on

Lucy, there is a whole world of hidden secrets that are kept from those who do not love the Law of Elohim.
                              really i guess you could be right..
                              however i also guess NICODEMUS knew these ''''''secrets''''' you mentioned ' too as RULER of the Jews under the Laws of Moses
                              after all you don't get to be the NUMERO UNO guy in control by being a religious dummy. hey
                              who was this Nicodemus - NO Who is Nicodemus OF LIFE NOW

Nicodemus was Jerusalem's most outstanding Bible teacher and a member of the Jewish Ruling Council.
                              Only the High Priest gained more recognition in the capital city than Nicodemus.
                              Yet, despite all his learning and privileges, he did not know God.
                              He knew about God, but he did not know him.
                              And as we listen to Jesus the Evangelist engage this man in conversation the darkness in his soul quickly becomes apparent. - SEE THIS ImaHebrew - under the Law Nicodemus did not know OUR FATHER....ACCORDING TO MESSIAH

john 3
                              Now there came a man of the Pharisees whose name was Nicodemus, a member of the council.
                              2 He came to Jesus at night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God.
                              For no one could do the miraculous signs that you do unless God were with him.”
                              so ''come let us reason together''

Nicodemus, while observing the Ministry of the Messiah noted a divine fruit he failed to have under his system of worship.,
                              Nicodemus for all those hidden secrets of Moses and law keeping DIDNT have the divine touch of the Saviour of the world
                              hmm

-Yeshua - KNEW ALL secrets and said to His people '' become as a little child and sit at MY feet and ''''''''' FOLLOW ME''''''''''
                              as Jesus removed 6 laws of Moses, He didnt follow the law of Moses
                              all 613 laws that is
                              Yes He fulfilled the law but did not follow all the law as proven by his alteration of 6 of them and ofcourse NOT keeping the sabbath = a sin of death
                              so
                              to follow HIM, a born again saint doesnt need to keep any part of 613 laws.
                              NOT 1

why not?
                              because AS JESUS TOLD Nicodemus - YOU NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN - you need to be RE BORN.
                              SO by being RE-BORN - you have become INCORRUPTIBLE AND A NEW CREATION - HIS NEW CREATURE.
                              according to the Ministry of the Gospel - Messiah said so
                              john 3
                              Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God
                              6 What is born of the flesh is flesh, and what is born of the Spirit is spirit.
                              7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born from above.’
                              8 The wind blows wherever it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
                              so ~~ Nicodemus, Took Jesus as HIs word and did FOLLOW Him... right to the cross and more.
                              This is evidence that Nicodemus did receive mercy.
                              He came on this occasion "by night" for fear of the Jews, but at the end of the Gospel openly purchases the necessary spices for the anointing of Jesus' body (John 19:39).
                              The Master Evangelist had done his work.
                              He had brought a Bible teacher into the kingdom of God!

see ImaHrebew - you need to be as Nicodemus

Comment

• always remember 1 thing as a major fruit of deception
                                -----------------------------------------------------------
                                to whom it may concern - greetings

when you call yourselves a Pharisee [willingly or from total ignorance ] please remember Jesus warning - they were and are '' the seed of the serpent.
                                and 7 woes proceed out from them

Comment

Working...
                                X