Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    [COLOR=red]Again, please show me a SCRIPTURE that says, that we killed or sacrificed Yeshua?
    Eliyahu, how about I do one better. First I will quote Acts 8:32-33:

Acts 8:32 - 8:33
    (32) The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter;(Eliyahu, Yeshua was LED, and He was SLAUGHTERED...He did not lead Himself, and He did not slaughter Himself...we did) and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
    (33) In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for His life is taken from the earth.
    (He was KILLED by us)
    And here is the KICKER Eliyahu, your OWN words from various posts here on Lo-Ammi:

PS: The 144.000 redeemed will have acknowledged, repented of their sins or transgression of the law 1 John 3:4, and realized their sins is what killed Messiah in the first place, and this you have not acknowledged, nor have you repented of doing either huh?

Make no mistake dear, it was OUR own SINS or transgressions of Elohim's divine spiritual laws that caused Yah'Shua Messiah's death on the Cross, our SINS or transgressions pierced Him, and He HATES iniquity or lawlessness.
    You know Eliyahu, you are like a first grader trying to tell their teacher that 2+2=3, instead of 4. You really should try to LEARN before you try to TEACH. You OWN words declare YOUR sins did KILL Yeshua upon the Cross, yet you will try to double talk your way out of confessing that He was YOUR Sacrifice. You know what comes to mind:

(2Cor 10:5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of Elohim, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Messiah;

This is what we are doing with you my friend.

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Topic: The Gospel Preached To Abraham!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote this to me in your post #48 on page 4 of this thread. I will defend your accusations against me by making my remarks in maroon within my quote of you:

"The apostle Peter was well aware of the apostle Paul's writings, and he says so in http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Pe&c=3&t=KJV#16 2 Peter 3:15-16 , and if Peter was aware of Paul's writings, and he surely did, because Peter calls Paul's writings scriptures, then the apostle Paul would also have been aware of the other apostles writings as well." (Yes, Peter does refer to the writings of the Apostle Paul as scripture. However, it is entirely an assumption on your part that the Apostle Paul was aware of any New Testament Scriptures other than his own. This statement is based upon the idea (also an assumption) that the writings of the Apostle Paul were written earlier than other New Testament Books of the Bible.)

"And why lie and tell others who read that I don't believe or deny the gospel of Yah Messiah when I profess that I surely do? I don't deny Yah Messiah's death, burial, and resurrection as ye have falsely accused." (The true Gospel according to the Apostle Paul must be according to the Scriptures. It is not sufficient to confess that you believe in YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua's death, burial, and resurrection without knowing and understanding the Old Testament Scriptures which give witness and meaning to those events. Practically, the whole Christian world believes in the death, burial, and resurrection of the Jesus, and a whole theology has been developed to give meaning to the above events. This theology in its various forms is not based upon Old Testament Scriptures. It is based primarily on a very false reading of the Apostle Paul which I and ImAHebrew have endeavored to show you and Lucy on this forum over the years. This we will continue to do as we are required to accomplish.)

"Now, I've asked ye questions above, how about answering them, and please show me the scriptures where the gospel was preached to Abraham?"

The Gospel was first preached to Abraham in this account:

Genesis 12:1-3
      1 Now YAHWEH had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
      2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
      3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Abraham's experience is typical of all the Elect who are called out of this world. We must make a clean break with the father of this world who is Satan and his Demons, and leave his house which are the various religions of this world, and we must enter into a LAND, which is the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua. This LAND is shown to us by all the hidden messages found in the Old Testament Scriptures through the Spirit of the Risen YAHWEH.

For a number of years now, I have opened my posts to you and Lucy with a blessing. I no longer follow that practice because the both of you have clearly shown yourselves to be a part of those who curse Abraham.

Should you have need of an explanation of that reasoning, just ask, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Eliyahu, how about I do one better. First I will quote Acts 8:32-33:

And here is the KICKER Eliyahu, your OWN words from various posts here on Lo-Ammi:

You know Eliyahu, you are like a first grader trying to tell their teacher that 2+2=3, instead of 4. You really should try to LEARN before you try to TEACH. You OWN words declare YOUR sins did KILL Yeshua upon the Cross, yet you will try to double talk your way out of confessing that He was YOUR Sacrifice. You know what comes to mind:

(2Cor 10:5) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of Elohim, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Messiah;

This is what we are doing with you my friend.
        To Ken and Spying,

Ken, I don't deny or contradict that Yah Messiah gave Himself as my sacrifice, and before ye try to teach about others imaginations, ye better start with your own imaginations ABOUT Paul's words as ye have contradicted above, I only re-quote the apostles words directly, I don't re-interpret his written words to fit my own imaginations, then teach my own imaginations as ye and Spying do, and which Paul himself forbade doing such.

And Spying, I don't curse Abraham, but ye do, because ye like the pharisees of Paul's day was ignorant of Elohim's righteousness, but ye are willfully ignorant and reject the righteousness of Yah Elohim, and ye go about trying to establish your own righteousness.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. Romans 10:3. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=10&t=KJV#3

And when ye are shown ye contradictions of scriptures as was done above ye refuse to REPENT and correct yourselves, and as Spying once said : ye are on Yahushua's backside(His ass).

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

And Please, don't try to FORCE ye own ideas of ye imaginations that CONTRADICT whole texts of scriptures down people's throats and expect them to accept it and choke on it repeatedly.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Also, Elohim's Grace does NOT come from SIN, Yah Grace and Satan's sins runs parallel like 2 lines, and one does NOT come from the other, and to teach such as ye do, is to say that there is sin in Yah, which the scriptures say, that there is NO sin in Him.

Comment

Also, Elohim's Grace does NOT come from SIN, Yah's Grace and Satan's sins runs parallel beside each other like 2 lines, and one does NOT come from the other, and to teach such as ye do, is to say that there is sin in Yah, which the scriptures say, that there is NO sin in Him.
              And this above is what Paul meant in Romans 3:5. http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G4921&t=KJV

Comment

You see folks, Ken and Spying cannot see the difference in righteousness of the law and the righteousness of Elohim, well thee apostle Paul could see the difference.

Paul wrote, not I: Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

And be found in him/Messiah, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
                Philippians 3:9.

And here is a host of scriptures by Paul: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...s+of+God&t=KJV

Comment

Shalom Everyone, the whole world has been deceived concerning how Grace is to be understood. The Apostle Paul had to deal with very strict keepers of the Law in his day, that ONLY wanted to DO the Law by physically keeping it (by works). His message about Grace was very clear, even though it is very difficult to understand. He taught that OUR unrighteousness ESTABLISHES the righteousness that we receive from Elohim as a gift:

(Rom 3:5) But if our unrighteousness establishes (G4921) the righteousness of Elohim, what shall we say? [Is] Elohim unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

Paul is clearly saying that OUR sin establishes Grace (the free gift of righteousness from Elohim), but he interjects a good question after stating this. He asks is Elohim UNRIGHTEOUS for taking vengeance against sinners? Why would he ask that question? He ask this because of how he was teaching that SIN establishes Grace, and like Eliyahu contends, then Elohim would be promoting sin and actually claims that sin would be in Him. Eliyahu contends this because he lacks understanding of Elohim's plan.

Paul taught that the CREATION was subjected to moral depravity (Rom 8:20 - G3153), not of it's OWN will, but by the will of the One who subjected it. Paul also teaches that Elohim CONSIGNED ALL to disobedience (Rom 11:32), so that he could GIVE Grace to ALL (have mercy on all). These True teachings are not within any understanding of Eliyahu, he just cannot fathom that Elohim would USE fleshly or carnal sin to help us understand that He is TEACHING mankind what to ultimately hate, and that is sin. We HAD to be made sinners, like the FIRST Adam (1 Cor 15:48), to KNOW that sin kills and destroys. But out of fair play, Elohim is turning that sin we were all CONSIGNED under INTO righteousness, as a Free Gift-Grace, through or by the Sacrifice of Messiah Yeshua.

Now, in the next verse or so, Paul relates how those who mistook him (like Eliyahu has), how they would profess that Paul is teaching sinners to DO evil, so that good may come (v8). Making that statement is a complete distortion and twisting of how Paul was teaching Grace, as Peter testified too (2 Pet 3:15-18). Grace is a make it or break it belief. If you properly understand that YOUR sin did put Yeshua to death as YOUR sin offering, that terrible act becomes a DOING of the Law, not by works, but by faith in Messiah Yeshua. And it has the power to CHANGE us, as this blessing of the Righteousness that comes to us BY faith, through our sin, FORCES us to TURN or FLEE from all of our iniquities:

(Acts 3:26) Unto you first Elohim, having raised up his Son Yeshua, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

This is the PURPOSE of Grace, to TURN a sinner away from their iniquities. And it's fool proof. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Shalom Everyone, the whole world has been deceived concerning how Grace is to be understood. The Apostle Paul had to deal with very strict keepers of the Law in his day, that ONLY wanted to DO the Law by physically keeping it (by works). His message about Grace was very clear, even though it is very difficult to understand. He taught that OUR unrighteousness ESTABLISHES the righteousness that we receive from Elohim as a gift:

(Rom 3:5) But if our unrighteousness establishes (G4921) the righteousness of Elohim, what shall we say? [Is] Elohim unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)

Paul is clearly saying that OUR sin establishes Grace (the free gift of righteousness from Elohim), but he interjects a good question after stating this. He asks is Elohim UNRIGHTEOUS for taking vengeance against sinners? Why would he ask that question? He ask this because of how he was teaching that SIN establishes Grace, and like Eliyahu contends, then Elohim would be promoting sin and actually claims that sin would be in Him. Eliyahu contends this because he lacks understanding of Elohim's plan.

Paul taught that the CREATION was subjected to moral depravity (Rom 8:20 - G3153), not of it's OWN will, but by the will of the One who subjected it. Paul also teaches that Elohim CONSIGNED ALL to disobedience (Rom 11:32), so that he could GIVE Grace to ALL (have mercy on all). These True teachings are not within any understanding of Eliyahu, he just cannot fathom that Elohim would USE fleshly or carnal sin to help us understand that He is TEACHING mankind what to ultimately hate, and that is sin. We HAD to be made sinners, like the FIRST Adam (1 Cor 15:48), to KNOW that sin kills and destroys. But out of fair play, Elohim is turning that sin we were all CONSIGNED under INTO righteousness, as a Free Gift-Grace, through or by the Sacrifice of Messiah Yeshua.

Now, in the next verse or so, Paul relates how those who mistook him (like Eliyahu has), how they would profess that Paul is teaching sinners to DO evil, so that good may come (v8). Making that statement is a complete distortion and twisting of how Paul was teaching Grace, as Peter testified too (2 Pet 3:15-18). Grace is a make it or break it belief. If you properly understand that YOUR sin did put Yeshua to death as YOUR sin offering, that terrible act becomes a DOING of the Law, not by works, but by faith in Messiah Yeshua. And it has the power to CHANGE us, as this blessing of the Righteousness that comes to us BY faith, through our sin, FORCES us to TURN or FLEE from all of our iniquities:

(Acts 3:26) Unto you first Elohim, having raised up his Son Yeshua, sent Him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

This is the PURPOSE of Grace, to TURN a sinner away from their iniquities. And it's fool proof. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                    Really Ken?

[But out of fair play, Elohim is turning that sin we were all CONSIGNED under INTO righteousness, as a Free Gift-Grace, through or by the Sacrifice of Messiah Yeshua.
                    Boy that's a neat trick turning sin which is of the devil http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV ] 1 John 3:8 as John wrote into righteousness, and maybe next Ken and Spying will be telling us that the devil who sinned from the beginning, that his sin will be turned into righteousness too, and saving the devil.

Hmm, now maybe everyone can see the man of the sin doctrine being taught here as Paul warned about in http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...n+of+sin&t=KJV ] 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

Comment

Really Ken?

Boy that's a neat trick turning sin which is of the devil http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...he+devil&t=KJV ] 1 John 3:8 as John wrote into righteousness, and maybe next Ken and Spying will be telling us that the devil who sinned from the beginning, that his sin will be turned into righteousness too, and saving the devil.

Hmm, now maybe everyone can see the man of the sin doctrine being taught here as Paul warned about in http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...n+of+sin&t=KJV ] 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
                      Eliyahu, you will be so sorry some day for your false accusations. Satan KNEW right from wrong, and his sin is totally different from the sin that Elohim CONSIGNED all to be under. Do you understand the difference?

Comment

Eliyahu, you will be so sorry some day for your false accusations. Satan KNEW right from wrong, and his sin is totally different from the sin that Elohim CONSIGNED all to be under. Do you understand the difference?
                        Ken,

Sin is sin, and sinners are CONVERTED away from, and out of their sin unto righteousness.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...onverted&t=KJV

And please show me a scripture written that says that, sin is turned into righteousness? This is your own imagination, not the scripture, but I doubt that ye will admit that though.

Comment

Ken,

Sin is sin, and sinners are CONVERTED away from, and out of their sin unto righteousness.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...onverted&t=KJV

And please show me a scripture written that says that, sin is turned into righteousness? This is your own imagination, not the scripture, but I doubt that ye will admit that though.
                          Eliyahu, so you are not familiar with "increase sin, Grace is increased all the more?" Paul was very clear, the Law came IN so the Adam's transgression would increase. So do you understand that? Paul taught that it was the COMMAND of "thou shalt not covet" that caused his desire to lust, thus increasing the transgression of Adam, and where Adam's transgression increased, Grace increased all the more (sin is being TURNED in righteousness-more sinners are killing their sin offering as justly commanded by the Law, which is RIGHTEOUSNESS).

Now, those who like you fail to understand Paul, would ask....Shall we continue in sin so that Grace may abound? Just think about it my friend.

Comment

Greeting to you IamHebrew = i am greeting you doing as Spying asked of me
                            you posted to
                            Eliyahu, so you are not familiar with "increase sin, Grace is increased all the more?"
                            i guess then under your teaching, the devil will be made righteousness by Grace ?
                            is Father a respector of persons?

if your version of the truth prevails looks l;ike satan is home and hosed BY GRACE
                            THE disguise comes before THE deception
                            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Eliyahu, so you are not familiar with "increase sin, Grace is increased all the more?" Paul was very clear, the Law came IN so the Adam's transgression would increase. So do you understand that? Paul taught that it was the COMMAND of "thou shalt not covet" that caused his desire to lust, thus increasing the transgression of Adam, and where Adam's transgression increased, Grace increased all the more (sin is being TURNED in righteousness-more sinners are killing their sin offering as justly commanded by the Law, which is RIGHTEOUSNESS).

Now, those who like you fail to understand Paul, would ask....Shall we continue in sin so that Grace may abound? Just think about it my friend.
                              And please show me a scripture written that says that, sin is turned into righteousness?

As I thought Ken, there is no scripture, but ye will WREST or TWIST Paul's words as the apostle Peter wrote that ye would do.

Comment

So tell us Ken, did ye enjoy killing your Yeshua too?

Comment

Working...
                                X