Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then Ken says,

I want to keep my sin is the source of grace and righteousness, and I will take Paul out of context to keep it.

I can't help but smile.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Ken, ye quote a single text of Paul out of his own context as usual, try re-quoting the verses before and after, and we have already been through this.

Ye know what else Ken, ye will argue till hell freezes over with others to go along with your religious beliefs, then play shut mouth about all of the wickedness in high places, and ye have no idea of how to advise others how to have a better life now.
      You see Eliyahu, you completely deny what Paul is saying here in Romans, and if you LOOK at the context around v16 you will find Paul being very consistent in his contention that the FREE GIFT (Elohim's Grace) comes to us BY sinning (many offences), to where Paul even says (in context), "Shall we CONTINUE in sin, that Grace may abound?" You have been DENYING Paul's teaching on Grace for years Eliyahu, and IF you ever come to a knowledge of the Truth concerning Grace, you may develop an idea of how to have a better "Life Now." I would love to have you with us at the Feast this year, but not IF you are still ignorantly believing what you believe concerning Grace.

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        You see Eliyahu, you completely deny what Paul is saying here in Romans, and if you LOOK at the context around v16 you will find Paul being very consistent in his contention that the FREE GIFT (Elohim's Grace) comes to us BY sinning (many offences), to where Paul even says (in context), "Shall we CONTINUE in sin, that Grace may abound?" You have been DENYING Paul's teaching on Grace for years Eliyahu, and IF you ever come to a knowledge of the Truth concerning Grace, you may develop an idea of how to have a better "Life Now." I would love to have you with us at the Feast this year, but not IF you are still ignorantly believing what you believe concerning Grace.
        No Ken, I don't deny what Paul wrote, what I do deny, and so would Paul, is your corrupting Paul's words and meaning to further ye own religious agendas.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

And Ken, ye have no idea how to tell people to live a life now, ye are too busy arguing and denying other scriptures.

Comment

So tell us Ken, which old testament scripture is Paul referring to in 1 Corinthians 15?
            So please tell us Ken.

Comment

And Ken, ye have no idea how to tell people to live a life now, ye are too busy arguing and denying other scriptures.
              Well Eliyahu, the truth of who DENIES Scriptures will be very evident to ALL someday. You go ahead and get in the last word if you want.

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Well Eliyahu, the truth of who DENIES Scriptures will be very evident to ALL someday. You go ahead and get in the last word if you want.
                Ken, it's already is evident, ye take Paul's words and wrest them as Peter wrote to promote ye own religious ideas and doctrines.

Comment

Ken, it's already is evident, ye take Paul's words and wrest them as Peter wrote to promote ye own religious ideas and doctrines.
                  Good Morning Eliyahu. The naysayer of Paul's day did to him what you are doing to me. Paul would speak to them and tell them that it was by sinning that they killed Yeshua, and that their sin becomes righteousness (as a Free Gift-Grace), because it is a command from the Law that sinners are to KILL their sacrifice.

Now, most, just like you, would fire back at Paul and say, "So what you are saying Paul, is that you want us to do EVIL, so that good may come?" You see Eliyahu, those naysayers were just like you, not able to comprehend what Paul was saying about the Grace of Elohim, neither could they figure out it's purpose. Paul did explain to them the purpose, but they rejected that also, as they just couldn't fathom that Elohim would use our carnal sin to transform our hearts to follow Him.

What did Paul tell Titus? "The Grace of Elohim, that bringeth salvation, hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world." More or less Eliyahu, once you understand the Truth concerning how YOUR sin did SLAY and KILL YOUR offering, Messiah Yeshua on the Cross, and this Sin Offering that He became FOR you, fulfills the JUST requirement of the Law, and becomes YOUR righteousness that is a FREE GIFT-Grace from Elohim to you, THEN you have NO CHOICE but to TURN or FLEE from your sin. That is what the Free Gift of Righteousness TEACHES us.

Paul told the Galatians that if anyone SEEKS to be justified (made righteous) through Messiah, that they HAD to be a sinner. That's how Paul told them Grace works. But the unbeliever, the doubter, the naysayer like you would ask..."Well, doesn't that then mean that Messiah PROMOTES sin?" You have so much in common with those who could not understand Paul, and I know how difficult and hard it is to understand what he wrote, but please, do not continue to be like those that Peter referred to. You know, some day you WILL "see" this Eliyahu, and I won't hold any grudge.

Comment

Good Morning Eliyahu. The naysayer of Paul's day did to him what you are doing to me. Paul would speak to them and tell them that it was by sinning that they killed Yeshua, and that their sin becomes righteousness (as a Free Gift-Grace), because it is a command from the Law that sinners are to KILL their sacrifice.

Now, most, just like you, would fire back at Paul and say, "So what you are saying Paul, is that you want us to do EVIL, so that good may come?" You see Eliyahu, those naysayers were just like you, not able to comprehend what Paul was saying about the Grace of Elohim, neither could they figure out it's purpose. Paul did explain to them the purpose, but they rejected that also, as they just couldn't fathom that Elohim would use our carnal sin to transform our hearts to follow Him.

What did Paul tell Titus? "The Grace of Elohim, that bringeth salvation, hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world." More or less Eliyahu, once you understand the Truth concerning how YOUR sin did SLAY and KILL YOUR offering, Messiah Yeshua on the Cross, and this Sin Offering that He became FOR you, fulfills the JUST requirement of the Law, and becomes YOUR righteousness that is a FREE GIFT-Grace from Elohim to you, THEN you have NO CHOICE but to TURN or FLEE from your sin. That is what the Free Gift of Righteousness TEACHES us.

Paul told the Galatians that if anyone SEEKS to be justified (made righteous) through Messiah, that they HAD to be a sinner. That's how Paul told them Grace works. But the unbeliever, the doubter, the naysayer like you would ask..."Well, doesn't that then mean that Messiah PROMOTES sin?" You have so much in common with those who could not understand Paul, and I know how difficult and hard it is to understand what he wrote, but please, do not continue to be like those that Peter referred to. You know, some day you WILL "see" this Eliyahu, and I won't hold any grudge.
                    Well Ken,

Paul would speak to them and tell them that it was by sinning that they killed Yeshua, and that their sin becomes righteousness (as a Free Gift-Grace),
                    Paul sure wrote a lot, but I don't recall him writing this, would ye please show us where he wrote this your words?

More or less Eliyahu, once you understand the Truth concerning how YOUR sin did SLAY and KILL YOUR offering, Messiah Yeshua on the Cross, and this Sin Offering that He became FOR you, fulfills the JUST requirement of the Law, and becomes YOUR righteousness that is a FREE GIFT-Grace from Elohim to you, THEN you have NO CHOICE but to TURN or FLEE from your sin. That is what the Free Gift of Righteousness TEACHES us.
                    Really, then please show us where Paul wrote this too? Or, is this not your own ideas ABOUT Paul's writings?

PS: Your sure obsessed with your the man of sin doctrine.

Comment

Well Ken,

Paul sure wrote a lot, but I don't recall him writing this, would ye please show us where he wrote this your words?

Really, then please show us where Paul wrote this too? Or, is this not your own ideas ABOUT Paul's writings?

PS: Your sure obsessed with your the man of sin doctrine.

Eliyahu, like Peter said, what Paul writes about salvation/Grace is difficult or hard to understand, and it does takes the Spirit of Elohim to fully grasp it. Those who couldn't, would twist and distort, and I am certain that Paul heard on numerous occasions "Should we continue to sin so that Grace abounds," or "Should we do evil so that good may come," or "Doesn't this show that Messiah promotes sin?" Sometimes you have to let the Spirit of Elohim work in your heart and mind to be able to "read" between the lines.

Didn't Paul say, "Elohim sent His Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, to be a sin offering, so that He condemned sin in the flesh, THAT the righteous requirement of the Law might be fulfilled BY us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

How could Paul not say it any clearer? What I wrote that you contend with, says almost the exact same thing. What is your problem with grasping the Spiritual side of fulfilling the righteousness of the Law, instead of just always walking after the "works" side of the Law?

Comment

Eliyahu, like Peter said, what Paul writes about salvation/Grace is difficult or hard to understand, and it does takes the Spirit of Elohim to fully grasp it. Those who couldn't, would twist and distort, and I am certain that Paul heard on numerous occasions "Should we continue to sin so that Grace abounds," or "Should we do evil so that good may come," or "Doesn't this show that Messiah promotes sin?" Sometimes you have to let the Spirit of Elohim work in your heart and mind to be able to "read" between the lines.

Didn't Paul say, "Elohim sent His Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, to be a sin offering, so that He condemned sin in the flesh, THAT the righteous requirement of the Law might be fulfilled BY us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."

How could Paul not say it any clearer? What I wrote that you contend with, says almost the exact same thing. What is your problem with grasping the Spiritual side of fulfilling the righteousness of the Law, instead of just always walking after the "works" side of the Law?
                        Ken,

Yah Messiah gave Himself as our sin offering, YAH The Father chose Him for us, and this is how Paul understood this in numerous scriptures he wrote that ye blindly ignore.

So tell us Ken, which old testament scripture is Paul referring to in 1 Corinthians 15?

PS: I'm not under the works of the law, but evidently ye still are, because ye are always promoting it, and claiming that ye obey it, but yours and Spying's actions disobey it.

Comment

Ken,

Yah Messiah gave Himself as our sin offering, YAH The Father chose Him for us, and this is how Paul understood this in numerous scriptures he wrote that ye blindly ignore.

PS: I'm not under the works of the law, but evidently ye still are, because ye are always promoting it, and claiming that ye obey it, but yours and Spying's actions disobey it.
                          Eliyahu, we have written extensively about the OT Scripture Paul was referring to in 1 Corinthians 15, and IF I did as you do, I would tell you to search for it. But since I am not as you are, here is something I wrote back in 2011 that gives you the basic idea: https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...4382#post14382

And I do not blindly ignore any Scripture, and when the Truth is revealed, you may find yourself wearing that shoe.

And your PS? Here again you have a difficult time understanding sacrifice in light of Romans 7:14. The Law is Spiritual, and the Law of Sacrifice can be accomplished by works (going out and killing an animal), or the Law of Sacrifice can be accomplished through our confession that we, with the help of wicked men, did Slay Yeshua, OUR sin offering.

You see Eliyahu, there is nothing in the Law that indicates that the offering was to sacrifice itself, the sinner was to accomplish that task, and when they did, it was righteousness, because a command was being followed. Pretty simple if you understand Grace, and Paul properly.

Comment

Eliyahu, we have written extensively about the OT Scripture Paul was referring to in 1 Corinthians 15, and IF I did as you do, I would tell you to search for it. But since I am not as you are, here is something I wrote back in 2011 that gives you the basic idea: https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...4382#post14382

And I do not blindly ignore any Scripture, and when the Truth is revealed, you may find yourself wearing that shoe.

And your PS? Here again you have a difficult time understanding sacrifice in light of Romans 7:14. The Law is Spiritual, and the Law of Sacrifice can be accomplished by works (going out and killing an animal), or the Law of Sacrifice can be accomplished through our confession that we, with the help of wicked men, did Slay Yeshua, OUR sin offering.

You see Eliyahu, there is nothing in the Law that indicates that the offering was to sacrifice itself, the sinner was to accomplish that task, and when they did, it was righteousness, because a command was being followed. Pretty simple if you understand Grace, and Paul properly.
                            Ken,
                            And I do not blindly ignore any Scripture, and when the Truth is revealed
                            Really? Then let's see if ye will accept these scriptures by Paul.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

For then must he/Yah Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Yah Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself . Hebrews 9:26.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=9&t=KJV#26

I'm sure ye remember this scripture above that Spying contradicted and tried to twist it's Greek words to NOT mean Yah Messiah.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us/our (sins) an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour. Paul in Ephesians 5:2. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Eph&c=5&t=KJV#2

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Paul in Hebrews 9:28. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Heb&c=9&t=KJV#28

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD/YAH hath laid on him/Yah Messiah the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...iniquity&t=KJV

Who/Yah Messiah his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Peter/Cephus 1:24 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=24&t=KJV#24

Now, I have asked ye and Spying this before, and never got an answer, but how did ye bare or offer up your own sins without Yah Messiah doing it for you?

Comment

Ken, Really? Then let's see if ye will accept these scriptures by Paul.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? Hebrews 9:14.

For then must he/Yah Messiah often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Yah Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself . Hebrews 9:26.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...9&t=KJV#26

I'm sure ye remember this scripture above that Spying contradicted and tried to twist it's Greek words to NOT mean Yah Messiah.

And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us/our (sins) an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour. Paul in Ephesians 5:2. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...=5&t=KJV#2

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Paul in Hebrews 9:28. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...9&t=KJV#28

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD/YAH hath laid on him/Yah Messiah the iniquity of us all. Isaiah 53:6. http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...iniquity&t=KJV

Who/Yah Messiah his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. Peter/Cephus 1:24 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=24&t=KJV#24
                              Now, I have asked ye and Spying this before, and never got an answer, but how did ye bare or offer up your own sins without Yah Messiah doing it for you?
                              Eliyahu, and we have given answer to you before, and explained PROPERLY how it should be understood. You just appear to have a hard heart when it comes to confessing the Truth that YOU, with the help of wicked men did slay and offer YOUR sin offering.

Previously, I had given you testimony from Barnabas which you stated it was "waste paper," but let's get this out of the trash can once more:

Barnabas 8:1
                              But what think ye meaneth the type, where the commandment is given to Israel that those men, whose sins are full grown, offer an heifer and slaughter and burn it, and then that the children take up the ashes, and cast them into vessels, and twist the scarlet wool on a tree (see here again is the type of the cross and the scarlet wool), and the hyssop, and that this done the children should sprinkle the people one by one, that they may be purified from their sins?

Barnabas 8:2
                              Understand ye how in all plainness it is spoken unto you; the calf is Jesus, the men that offer it, being sinners, are they that offered Him for the slaughter. After this it is no more men (who offer); the glory is no more for sinners.
                              Barnabas understood that the Red Heifer was to be killed/slaughtered and offered/sacrificed BY sinners. The Red Heifer didn't kill itself, or slaughter itself as you try to make it appear that Yeshua did to Himself. Yeshua "offered/PRESENTED" Himself TO us so that WE would have an offering. Sinners were to perform the sacrifice on the offering, NOT the offering performing the sacrifice on itself.

Even Barnabas speaks in the terms found by Paul where he states that Yeshua "offer the vessel of His Spirit a sacrifice for our sins," and "to offer My flesh for the sins of My new people."

Barnabas 7:3..."He was in His own person about to offer the vessel of His Spirit a sacrifice for our sins"

Barnabas 7:5..."Since ye are to give Me, who am to offer My flesh for the sins of My new people"
                              But bottom line Eliyahu, both Paul and Barnabas KNEW that Yeshua presented/offered Himself to us so that we could, by sinning, SACRIFICE Him ACCORDING to how the Righteousness (command) of the Law required. Yeshua BORE our sins unto His death so that He could be OUR sin offering. Why is that so hard for you to grasp and properly understand?

Comment

Using non scriptures
                                Eliyahu, and we have given answer to you before, and explained PROPERLY how it should be understood. You just appear to have a hard heart when it comes to confessing the Truth that YOU, with the help of wicked men did slay and offer YOUR sin offering.

Previously, I had given you testimony from Barnabas which you stated it was "waste paper," but let's get this out of the trash can once more:

Barnabas understood that the Red Heifer was to be killed/slaughtered and offered/sacrificed BY sinners. The Red Heifer didn't kill itself, or slaughter itself as you try to make it appear that Yeshua did to Himself. Yeshua "offered/PRESENTED" Himself TO us so that WE would have an offering. Sinners were to perform the sacrifice on the offering, NOT the offering performing the sacrifice on itself.

Even Barnabas speaks in the terms found by Paul where he states that Yeshua "offer the vessel of His Spirit a sacrifice for our sins," and "to offer My flesh for the sins of My new people."

But bottom line Eliyahu, both Paul and Barnabas KNEW that Yeshua presented/offered Himself to us so that we could, by sinning, SACRIFICE Him ACCORDING to how the Righteousness (command) of the Law required. Yeshua BORE our sins unto His death so that He could be OUR sin offering. Why is that so hard for you to grasp and properly understand?
                                Sorry Ken, I did NOT write the N.T. scriptures above for ye to make it appear that I did, it was the apostle Paul.

Your words Ken contradicting the apostle Paul: that Yeshua presented/offered Himself to us

Offered Himself to us huh?

Paul's words: Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God,

Sorry Ken, I just can't take anyone serious that contradicts N.T. scriptures, and has to bring in outside writings to prop up their ideas.

Again, please show me a SCRIPTURE that says, that we killed or sacrificed Yeshua?

Comment

Working...
                                X