Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topic: The Necessity Of Salutations!

Hi Lucy,

This directive is specifically for you to follow. Do not enter upon any thread in which I have a post without beginning your post with a salutation which will show to whom your post is directed. From now on I will delete any post which does not begin with a salutation or a quote from a previous post to show everyone to whom you are writing.

In my humble opinion, you should not have any interest in this thread. You do not believe in the Old Testament Scriptures, and you do not believe that Paul is a true Apostle; therefore, why would you make any attempt to enter this discussion?

Both the 1st Passover and the 2nd Passover are commanded in the Old Covenant. They are significant elements of the Old Wine in which you have nothing but contempt so why open your mouth right here? I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: To The Jew First (Romans 1:16)

Hi EliYah,

It is my humble opinion that it would be very profitable for you to closely examine how the Apostle Paul engaged himself in preaching the Gospel in the Book of Acts. This should be rather easy for you since you have a photographic memory, and, thus, you should be able to identify the primary method of his operation in his work for YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua.

As the Apostle Paul entered an area or community, did Paul not first and foremost seek out any Jewish Synagogue that could be found in that area? Absolutely!

At the time of Paul, Jewish Synagogues were rather open to discussions about Jewish issues based upon the Scriptures. Does the Book of Acts indicate that Paul attempted to quote or discuss any New Testament Scriptures with the Jews of the Synagogues in the Diaspora? There exists no such instance!

At Athens, the Apostle Paul did quote from an inscription on an altar, and he did make a reference to some Greek poet, but these are the only instances where Paul made any reference to any writing apart from the Old Testament Scriptures and/or the Jewish Oral Law.

If this is not so, then please show me otherwise, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Topic: To The Jew First (Romans 1:16)

Hi EliYah,

It is my humble opinion that it would be very profitable for you to closely examine how the Apostle Paul engaged himself in preaching the Gospel in the Book of Acts. This should be rather easy for you since you have a photographic memory, and, thus, you should be able to identify the primary method of his operation in his work for YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua.

As the Apostle Paul entered an area or community, did Paul not first and foremost seek out any Jewish Synagogue that could be found in that area? Absolutely!

At the time of Paul, Jewish Synagogues were rather open to discussions about Jewish issues based upon the Scriptures. Does the Book of Acts indicate that Paul attempted to quote or discuss any New Testament Scriptures with the Jews of the Synagogues in the Diaspora? There exists no such instance!

At Athens, the Apostle Paul did quote from an inscription on an altar, and he did make a reference to some Greek poet, but these are the only instances where Paul made any reference to any writing apart from the Old Testament Scriptures and/or the Jewish Oral Law.

If this is not so, then please show me otherwise, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        Spying, why do ye change my meaning into your own ideas?

I never said that the apostle Paul did not preach the gospel from the old testament scriptures as ye have fabricated, however, what I'm saying is that the apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 is referring to the 12 apostles and himself in context receiving the gospel from Yah Messiah and their witness to His death, burial, and resurrection to be preached to the Corinthian believers

The apostle Peter was well aware of the apostle Paul's writings, and he says so in http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Pe&c=3&t=KJV#16 2 Peter 3:15-16 , and if Peter was aware of Paul's writings, and he surely did, because Peter calls Paul's writings scriptures, then the apostle Paul would also have been aware of the other apostles writings as well.

And why lie and tell others who read that I don't believe or deny the gospel of Yah Messiah when I profess that I surely do? I don't deny Yah Messiah's death, burial, and resurrection as ye have falsely accused.

Now, I've asked ye questions above, how about answering them, and please show me the scriptures where the gospel was preached to Abraham?

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
          Topic: The Necessity Of Salutations!

Hi Lucy,

This directive is specifically for you to follow. Do not enter upon any thread in which I have a post without beginning your post with a salutation which will show to whom your post is directed. From now on I will delete any post which does not begin with a salutation or a quote from a previous post to show everyone to whom you are writing.

In my humble opinion, you should not have any interest in this thread. You do not believe in the Old Testament Scriptures, and you do not believe that Paul is a true Apostle; therefore, why would you make any attempt to enter this discussion?

Both the 1st Passover and the 2nd Passover are commanded in the Old Covenant. They are significant elements of the Old Wine in which you have nothing but contempt so why open your mouth right here? I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
          Lucy,

I want ye to know this, you and I have had some stupid arguments in the past, please forgive me, and I do not agree with the dictater for trying to silence ye, I love you Lucy.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Lucy,

I want ye to know this, you and I have had some stupid arguments in the past, please forgive me, and I do not agree with the dictater for trying to silence ye, I love you Lucy.
            same ELIJAH

you know its not so much our differences AND understandings - it is ALL TO DO WITH OUR HEART and how EACH ONE serves the Messiah in their own unique way
            AMEN

we are not all religious CLONES to a religious system, but each one a LIVING STONE prepared for a divine purpose. SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND HOLY and awesome
            always LOOK AT THE FRUIT reproduce in lives of gods and men
            Its the only witness we have to the truth inside.

btw
            i Hope all is well In your dear country Elijah
            it is just aweful to see a very very beautiful nation destroyed by all evil leaderships from the past

I hope President Trump wins the day - THE LAST TRUMP?
            the name is special
            hope your prayers succeed.
            We are all with you in thoughts- love and somehow all good people will prevail
            sigh - its really too much Elijah= as chaos.is manifesting

==================================================================================================== =================================
            https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkma...been-activated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            added info

Dont be too hard on Spying Elijah,
            He has had many woes in his life and so i feel compassion for him in every way.
            all he needs is a massive amount of T L C

His personal BELIEF SYSTEM is cankered + yet is very dear to him as he doesnt have much else going - its his spiritual prop
            yet in spite - underneath - there is such a love in His heart for the Saviour - and that is what matters the most.

it was never about the brand name church ye visit weekly
            it was never about the beliefs you hold
            IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE LOVE CONDITION IN OUR HEART -= FOR HIM AND FOR ALL MEN - because LOVE IS.........

LOVE IS...........................

Last edited by LucySmith; 06-01-2020, 07:55 PM.
            THE disguise comes before THE deception
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

to whom it may concern
              [spying asked me to post a greeting]

T L C
              TENDER LOVING CARE
              [ do unto your neighbour as you would to yourself - said the Master fixer]

Inside dwells within us all '' the kingdom of heaven'' where all divine and true LOVE rules.
              [MOST ARE UNAWARE OF THIS TRUTH of the divine spark within so it needs AWAKENING]

why
              GOD OUR FATHER CREATOR IS LOVE.... LOVE IS FATHER.
              so
              When we lack T.L.C. we all become lopsided and out of wack emotionally and spiritually.
              This is why most people ''turn religious''
              as its THEIR SUBSTITUTE for the lack of TRUE AND DIVINE ..................................T.L.C.

it is quiet hard to explain for it very complex however i shall try.
              LOVE - T.L.C.
              . IS THE HIGHEST energy power of the Holy spirit
              - its WARP speed and PERFECTION AND ALL the character of our Father.,
              His whole being is LOVE. = T.L.C.

IN THIS LIVING ELEMENT CALLED LOVE - none shall ever lack any good thing.
              when you do lack you are not living in the fullness of love's power.

every curse stems out from THE LACK OF LOVE.
              sometimes it is good to self examine ourselves to find out ----- are we really living in the divine agape power
              - or
              - simply religious and found wanting.

there is 1 word i would like to share and for all to CONSIDER.
              : restitution
              the restoration of something lost or stolen to its proper owner.
              LOVE was lost when satan took control of this world.
              its AGAPE LOVE.....T/L/C/

Bible prophecy foretells the times of restoration of all things.
              “Behold, I am making all things new''

IS HE MAKING YOU NEW?
              IS HE RESTORING YOU BACK INTO THE DIVINE REALM OF TRUE LOVE HERE.
              A QUESTION WE ALL NEED TO ANSWER

THE disguise comes before THE deception
              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
              THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
              - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
              - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

same ELIJAH

you know its not so much our differences AND understandings - it is ALL TO DO WITH OUR HEART and how EACH ONE serves the Messiah in their own unique way
                AMEN

we are not all religious CLONES to a religious system, but each one a LIVING STONE prepared for a divine purpose. SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND HOLY and awesome
                always LOOK AT THE FRUIT reproduce in lives of gods and men
                Its the only witness we have to the truth inside.

btw
                i Hope all is well In your dear country Elijah
                it is just aweful to see a very very beautiful nation destroyed by all evil leaderships from the past

I hope President Trump wins the day - THE LAST TRUMP?
                the name is special
                hope your prayers succeed.
                We are all with you in thoughts- love and somehow all good people will prevail
                sigh - its really too much Elijah= as chaos.is manifesting

==================================================================================================== =================================
                https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkma...been-activated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                added info

Dont be too hard on Spying Elijah,
                He has had many woes in his life and so i feel compassion for him in every way.
                all he needs is a massive amount of T L C

His personal BELIEF SYSTEM is cankered + yet is very dear to him as he doesnt have much else going - its his spiritual prop
                yet in spite - underneath - there is such a love in His heart for the Saviour - and that is what matters the most.

it was never about the brand name church ye visit weekly
                it was never about the beliefs you hold
                IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE LOVE CONDITION IN OUR HEART -= FOR HIM AND FOR ALL MEN - because LOVE IS.........

LOVE IS...........................
                Yea I know Lucy,

We are different in that we do NOT believe that the law of Yah gives life, ONLY Yah Messiah can, again we do not believe that the law itself does justify or make us righteous from our past sins, ONLY Yah Messiah can, and yet again we do not believe that the law can give us salvation, ONLY Yah Messiah can, and so do Messiah and thee apostles believed and taught the same, and no one earns brownie points(pardon the pun) with Elohim.

Comment

Yea I know Lucy,

We are different in that we do NOT believe that the law of Yah gives life, ONLY Yah Messiah can, again we do not believe that the law itself does justify or make us righteous from our past sins, ONLY Yah Messiah can, and yet again we do not believe that the law can give us salvation, ONLY Yah Messiah can, and so do Messiah and thee apostles believed and taught the same, and no one earns brownie points(pardon the pun) with Elohim.
                  Eliyahu, you forget one very important point...it is not the "hearers" of the Law who are righteous/justified, but RATHER the "doers" of the Law that are justified or declared righteous in the sight of Elohim. That sentence of Paul DESTROYS how you think and teach concerning the Law. You see, Paul was a Jew and he had an advantage because the "oracles" of Elohim were given to the Jews, and in those oracles, it is written:

(Deut 30:19) I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

(Eze 18:21) But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

(Mt 19:17) And He said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So Eliyahu, you need to re-think everything you misunderstand, and come to acknowledge that IF you want LIFE, you better be "doing" the Law, and not just "hearing" it.

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  Abstain from meats offered to idols
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                  So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                    Eliyahu, you forget one very important point...it is not the "hearers" of the Law who are righteous/justified, but RATHER the "doers" of the Law that are justified or declared righteous in the sight of Elohim. That sentence of Paul DESTROYS how you think and teach concerning the Law. You see, Paul was a Jew and he had an advantage because the "oracles" of Elohim were given to the Jews, and in those oracles, it is written:

(Deut 30:19) I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, [that] I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

(Eze 18:21) But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

(Mt 19:17) And He said unto him, Why callest thou Me good? [there is] none good but one, [that is], Elohim: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

So Eliyahu, you need to re-think everything you misunderstand, and come to acknowledge that IF you want LIFE, you better be "doing" the Law, and not just "hearing" it.

Ken, ye really need to STOP taking the apostle Paul out of his own context and meaning, because true followers of Yah Messiah is NOT under the law, but under the Grace of Elohim, and Paul is not talking about being justified by the works of the law before Elohim..

This is the scripture by Paul that ye refer to.
                    For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law;
                    (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.
                    Romans 2:13. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=2&t=KJV#13

And if ye don't really believe that, then take a look at all of these new testament scriptures below by the apostle Paul, or do ye think that he is contradicting himself?

Justified here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ustified&t=KJV

Under the law here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

Comment

Ken, ye really need to STOP taking the apostle Paul out of his own context and meaning, because true followers of Yah Messiah is NOT under the law, but under the Grace of Elohim, and Paul is not talking about being justified by the works of the law before Elohim..

This is the scripture by Paul that ye refer to. [TABLE="border: 0, cellpadding: 0, cellspacing: 0"]
                      [TR]
                      [TD="width: 480, align: left"] Romans 2:13. http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Rom&c=2&t=KJV#13

And if ye don't really believe that, then take a look at all of these new testament scriptures below by the apostle Paul, or do ye think that he is contradicting himself?

Justified here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ustified&t=KJV

Under the law here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV
                      No Eliyahu, it is your misunderstanding and lawless/unlearned twisting and distorting of the Apostle Paul that produces the contradiction. What I gave you from Moses, Ezekiel, Paul, and Yeshua shows you are just one big contraction. Paul was very clear about justification and righteousness, it is ONLY by DOING the Law. Your contradiction of Paul is that you refuse to accept and believe in HOW the Law can be done Spiritually (you are just like the Pharisees who could only believe in DOING the Law by WORKS). Paul looked at the Law as being Holy, Just, and Good, but he also said that carnal man could not and would not keep it, that it was impossible. So what is the answer? Paul would teach his Jewish contemporaries about a "new" and "better" way to FULFILL (DO) the Law, and you reject this DOING of the Law which saves and gives LIFE. Why is that?

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

No Eliyahu, it is your misunderstanding and lawless/unlearned twisting and distorting of the Apostle Paul that produces the contradiction. What I gave you from Moses, Ezekiel, Paul, and Yeshua shows you are just one big contraction. Paul was very clear about justification and righteousness, it is ONLY by DOING the Law. Your contradiction of Paul is that you refuse to accept and believe in HOW the Law can be done Spiritually (you are just like the Pharisees who could only believe in DOING the Law by WORKS). Paul looked at the Law as being Holy, Just, and Good, but he also said that carnal man could not and would not keep it, that it was impossible. So what is the answer? Paul would teach his Jewish contemporaries about a "new" and "better" way to FULFILL (DO) the Law, and you reject this DOING of the Law which saves and gives LIFE. Why is that?
                        Sorry Ken, but it's ye and Spying who claim to be pharisees, and thee apostle Paul spoke well of ye, when he said that ye are going about establishing your own righteousness of the law, and have NOT submitted unto the Righteousness of Elohim.

PS: I'm not the one always contradicting whole texts of scriptures as ye and ye master Spying.

Comment

Sorry Ken, but it's ye and Spying who claim to be pharisees, and thee apostle Paul spoke well of ye, when he said that ye are going about establishing your own righteousness of the law, and have NOT submitted unto the Righteousness of Elohim.

PS: I'm not the one always contradicting whole texts of scriptures as ye and ye master Spying.
                          No Eliyahu, you are clueless about the Righteousness of Elohim. All of Elohim's commandments are Righteousness (Psa 119:172). Yeshua was baptized to FULFILL a commandment (Righteousness). These things are completely hidden from you because you fail to believe what Paul wrote concerning how the "free gift" (Grace) is OF many offences UNTO justification/righteousness. If and when you ever get a handle on what Paul has written, then you might start to change away from your false and erroneous teachings. For you to submit to the Righteousness (commandment keeping) that we receive FROM Elohim as a FREE GIFT, you would have to acknowledge the Truth of how you did KILL Yeshua BY sinning, thus fulfilling what the Law required you to do.

Comment

No Eliyahu, you are clueless about the Righteousness of Elohim. All of Elohim's commandments are Righteousness (Psa 119:172). Yeshua was baptized to FULFILL a commandment (Righteousness). These things are completely hidden from you because you fail to believe what Paul wrote concerning how the "free gift" (Grace) is OF many offences UNTO justification/righteousness. If and when you ever get a handle on what Paul has written, then you might start to change away from your false and erroneous teachings. For you to submit to the Righteousness (commandment keeping) that we receive FROM Elohim as a FREE GIFT, you would have to acknowledge the Truth of how you did KILL Yeshua BY sinning, thus fulfilling what the Law required you to do.
                            Ken, about all ye do is corrupt the word of Elohim with ye own words as Paul wrote.

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:17 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Co&c=2&t=KJV#17

Comment

Ken, about all ye do is corrupt the word of Elohim with ye own words as Paul wrote.

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:17 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Co&c=2&t=KJV#17

Eliyahu, you have blinders on when it comes to reading Paul:

(Rom 5:16) And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification.

You need to sincerely and truthfully try to grasp what Paul is saying in the above verse.

Comment

Eliyahu, you have blinders on when it comes to reading Paul:

(Rom 5:16) And not as [it was] by one that sinned, [so is] the gift: for the judgment [was] by one to condemnation, but the free gift [is] of many offences unto justification.

You need to sincerely and truthfully try to grasp what Paul is saying in the above verse.
                                Ken, ye quote a single text of Paul out of his own context as usual, try re-quoting the verses before and after, and we have already been through this.

Ye know what else Ken, ye will argue till hell freezes over with others to go along with your religious beliefs, then play shut mouth about all of the wickedness in high places, and ye have no idea of how to advise others how to have a better life now.

Comment

Working...
                                X