Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Eliyahu, do you believe that in the Jubilee, where it is commanded to number seven sabbaths of years (49 years), that it is required to number (add) another 50 years like you do with Shavuot?

Lev 25:8 - 25:11

(8) ‘You are also to count off seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years, so that you have the time of the seven sabbaths of years, namely, forty-nine years.
    (9) ‘You shall then sound a ram’s horn abroad on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the day of atonement you shall sound a horn all through your land.
    (10) ‘You shall thus consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim a release through the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you, and each of you shall return to his own property, and each of you shall return to his family.
    (11) ‘You shall have the fiftieth year as a jubilee; you shall not sow, nor reap its aftergrowth, nor gather in from its untrimmed vines.

And Eliyahu, please compare the counting of Shavuot that is recorded here in Deut 16, and notice there is nothing about ADDING in your EXTRA 50 days AFTER the seven weeks/Sabbaths that are counted/numbered to the keeping of Shavuot:

Deut 16:9 - 16:10

(9) “You shall count seven weeks for yourself; you shall begin to count seven weeks from the time you begin to put the sickle to the standing grain. (Where is the EXTRA 50 days Eliyahu?)
    (10) Then you shall celebrate the Feast of Weeks to Yehovah thy Elohim with a tribute of a freewill offering of your hand, which you shall give just as Yehovah thy Elohim blesses you;

So Eliyahu, not to pop your bubble, but you disregard how Elohim numbers seven sabbaths of YEARS (49 years), and THEN ADDS JUST ONE year to make 50 years for the Jubilee, and also mentions NOTHING about adding another 50 days to the counting of seven weeks in Deut 16, the way you have done with YOUR MISREPRESENTING of how Lev 23:16 should be understood...well, your bubble of deception has been popped, and you are completely in error with your understanding of the counting of the Omer unto Shavuot. Please correct your teachings and how you think. As you should know and see, we have lost total patience with your desire to teach falsely.
    Sorry Ken, do ye also believe that there are 6 days of unleavened bread and not 7 too?

Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work therein. Deuteronomy 16:8.

I would recommend that people go to this address Three Witness Calendar and download . A Three Witness Calendar that proves Pentecost is in the summer not in spring. this study.

By the way Ken, where is your scriptural proof that satyrday is the sabbath? Or are ye willing to open my thread up again, or follow your dictator?

Comment

Eliyahu, your misunderstanding of the Apostle Paul is very evident. The Apostle Paul did not use writings of the NT to preach the Gospel concerning the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua to the Corinthians. He used Moses and the Prophets...Please consider the following Scriptures:

Acts 17:2 - 17:3

(2) And according to Paul’s custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, (Eliyah, were these Scriptures from the NT or the other Apostles writings??)
      (3) explaining and giving evidence that the Messiah had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, “This Yeshua whom I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah.”

(Acts 24:14) “But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the Elohim of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets; (Eliyahu, what about your claim of his use of the other Apostles writings...why didn't he mention them??)

Acts 26:22 - 26:23

(22) “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;
      (23) that the Messiah was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” (Eliyahu, so Paul stated NOTHING but what the Prophets and Moses said would take place, hmm, what about the other Apostle's writings...didn't he state that also...according to the teachings of your misunderstanding?)

(Acts 28:23) When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of Elohim and trying to persuade them concerning Yeshua, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening. (Eliyahu, I wonder why Luke forgot to mention that Paul used the writings of the NT or the other Apostles in how he tried to explain or testify to them??)

Rom 16:25 - 16:26

(25) Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Messiah Yeshua, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,
      (26) but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal Elohim, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;

You see Eliyahu, just about every time you try to teach us something that is wrong (like Paul using NT writings to the Corinthians for the Gospel that he FIRST preached to them), we do sincerely and honestly try to correct you. Why won't you take that correction?
      Ken, the apostle Paul is not referring to the old testament scriptures in his own context of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11, and why won't ye admit to a simple context error? Do ye want to answer this question below too?

Spying, please show me where Paul re-quoted a old testament scripture in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 ?

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

Comment

Ken,

I know every place in the N.T. where Paul re-quoted from the old testament, and I've pointed out many of them over the years on this forum ye know full well, but ye can't use 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 as a proof text that Paul was meaning the old testament.

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

Who is Cephus, is it not the apostle Peter?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
          Sorry Ken, do ye also believe that there are 6 days of unleavened bread and not 7 too?

Six days thou shalt eat unleavened bread: and on the seventh day shall be a solemn assembly to the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work therein. Deuteronomy 16:8.

I would recommend that people go to this address Three Witness Calendar and download . A Three Witness Calendar that proves Pentecost is in the summer not in spring. this study.

By the way Ken, where is your scriptural proof that satyrday is the sabbath? Or are ye willing to open my thread up again, or follow your dictator?
          Here again Eliyahu, you are teaching incorrectly. Deut 16:8 is telling us that the Feast of Unleavened Bread is seven days, and is explaining how the SEVENTH day of the Feast is a Sabbath. Please consider the following Scriptures that we have shown you on many occasions:

Ex 12:15 - 12:16

(15) Seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, but on the first day you shall remove leaven from your houses; for whoever eats anything leavened from the first day until the seventh day, that person shall be cut off from Israel.
          (16) ‘On the first day you shall have a holy assembly, and another holy assembly on the seventh day; no work at all shall be done on them, except what must be eaten by every person, that alone may be prepared by you.

(Ex 13:6) “For seven days you shall eat unleavened bread, and on the seventh day (of the Feast) there shall be a feast (chag) to Yehovah.

Lev 23:6 - 23:8

(6) ‘Then on the fifteenth day of the same month there is the Feast of Unleavened Bread to Yehovah; for seven days you shall eat unleavened bread.
          (7) ‘On the first day (of the Feast) you shall have a holy convocation; you shall not do any laborious work.
          (8) ‘But for seven days you shall present an offering by fire to Yehovah. On the seventh day (of the Feast) is a holy convocation; you shall not do any laborious work.’”

Here again Eliyahu, your error is SO evident that even someone who can't reason properly, can see it. The first AND seventh DAYS of Unleavened Bread are holy convocation days, and no work is to be performed (Sabbaths).

And your MISDIRECTION away from YOUR error concerning the counting of the 50 days of Shavuot, is your usual ploy. Sorry, it won't work. You don't count or number seven sabbaths and THEN add another 50 days to arrive at Shavuot. Here is a better way to understand the Scripture you are misusing:

(Lev 23:16) ‘You shall count fifty days to the day after the seventh sabbath; then you shall present a new grain offering to Yehovah.
          (Lev 23:16) Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto Yehovah. (The NUMBERING of the 50 days is UNTO to morrow AFTER the seventh Sabbath...the morrow after the seventh Sabbath IS the 50th day...period).

It's not saying to count another 50 days AFTER the seventh Sabbath as you do falsely teach, it is saying that the morrow after the seventh sabbath NUMBERS the 50th day (seven sabbaths = 49 days PLUS 1 day = the 50th day), and Deut 16 speaks NOTHING of adding the 50 days that you profess should be ADDED, all it speaks about is just the counting of the seven weeks. Again Eliyahu, stop with the false teachings.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Ken, ye are the one that used Deuteronomy 16 not I, I can't help but laugh, all ye do is come out and prop up Spying's errors.

Comment

Ken: You change Eliyah's questions and meaning into your own fabricated questions and meanings; then you palm your ideas off on Eliyahu.

Comment

Originally posted by guyguy View Post
                Ken: You change Eliyah's questions and meaning into your own fabricated questions and meanings; then you palm your ideas off on Eliyahu.
                Yea, that's about the size of it.

Comment

Ken, the apostle Paul is not referring to the old testament scriptures in his own context of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11, and why won't ye admit to a simple context error? Do ye want to answer this question below too?

Spying, please show me where Paul re-quoted a old testament scripture in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 ?

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top
                  Eliyahu, the Apostle Paul did not RE-QUOTE those old testament Scritpures to the Corinthians, he just REMINDED them that he had ALREADY presented those Scriptures to them.

1Cor 15:1 - 15:4

(1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
                  (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
                  (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
                  (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

You see Eliyahu, your ERROR is in the fact that what Paul FIRST received is what he delivered to the Corinthians. Is it YOUR premise that Paul FIRST received the writings of the Apostles, and that is what he delivered to the Corinthians? Come on. When Paul met up with the Pillars of the Assembly (Peter, James, & John), it was NOT from them that he RECEIVED what he delivered to the Corinthians, it was from Messiah, and what was written in the OT, and THEY could ADD nothing to his Gospel:

(Gal 2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat (Peter, James, & John), whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: Elohim accepteth no man’s person for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in reputation added nothing to me:

And Paul even further declared that the Gospel he preached was from NO MAN (or another Apostles writings), but was direct revelation FROM Messiah Yeshua:

Gal 1:11 - 1:12

(11) For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
                  (12) For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Messiah Yeshua.

So your erroneous doctrine of Paul preaching a Gospel that was according to what the NT writers wrote, is delusional. And just because he mentions that Messiah was SEEN by Cephas and then the Twelve, that has nothing to do with the Gospel that is ACCORDING to the OT Scriptures that Paul was given REVELATION to by Messiah Yeshua.

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Ken, ye are the one that used Deuteronomy 16 not I, I can't help but laugh, all ye do is come out and prop up Spying's errors.
                    Explain yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by guyguy View Post
                      Explain yourself.

Comment

Omitting verses:

Eliyahu, the Apostle Paul did not RE-QUOTE those old testament Scritpures to the Corinthians, he just REMINDED them that he had ALREADY presented those Scriptures to them.

1Cor 15:1 - 15:4

(1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
                        (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
                        (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
                        (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

You see Eliyahu, your ERROR is in the fact that what Paul FIRST received is what he delivered to the Corinthians. Is it YOUR premise that Paul FIRST received the writings of the Apostles, and that is what he delivered to the Corinthians? Come on. When Paul met up with the Pillars of the Assembly (Peter, James, & John), it was NOT from them that he RECEIVED what he delivered to the Corinthians, it was from Messiah, and what was written in the OT, and THEY could ADD nothing to his Gospel:

(Gal 2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat (Peter, James, & John), whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: Elohim accepteth no man’s person for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in reputation added nothing to me:

And Paul even further declared that the Gospel he preached was from NO MAN (or another Apostles writings), but was direct revelation FROM Messiah Yeshua:

Gal 1:11 - 1:12

(11) For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man.
                        (12) For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Messiah Yeshua.

So your erroneous doctrine of Paul preaching a Gospel that was according to what the NT writers wrote, is delusional. And just because he mentions that Messiah was SEEN by Cephas and then the Twelve, that has nothing to do with the Gospel that is ACCORDING to the OT Scriptures that Paul was given REVELATION to by Messiah Yeshua.
                        Ken, why did ye leave out these verses by Paul?

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: verse 5

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. verse 6.
                        After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
                        verses 7

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. verse 8

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. verse 9

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. verse 10

Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. verse 11

Oh but I guess these verse in context is not important to a dishonest religionist like yourself though huh?

Comment

Omitting verses:Ken, why did ye leave out these verses by Paul?

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: verse 5

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. verse 6.
                          After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
                          verses 7

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time. verse 8

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. verse 9

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. verse 10

Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed. verse 11

Oh but I guess these verse in context is not important to a dishonest religionist like yourself though huh?
                          I guess you didn't read everything that i wrote. Why are you so blind to what people write?

Comment

I guess you didn't read everything that i wrote. Why are you so blind to what people write?
                            And Ken, why are ye blind to what Paul writes above? And please don't try to twist Paul's words above and leave out his entire meaning and context.

Comment

So tell us Ken, which old testament scripture is Paul referring to in 1 Corinthians 15?

Comment

the 1st PASSOVER is a type of 2nd PASSOVER
                                TO BE REMOVED FROM DEATH REALM INTO THE ETERNAL LIFE REALM h.e.r.e

most people miss the GREATEST RESCUE FROM a prison the universe has ever seen

the greatest RESCUE OF HUMAN LIFE has now turned into a religious ''''PLAN-DEMONIC confusion''''''

SIGH

Comment

Working...
                                X