Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spying View Post
    Topic: The Gospel According To The Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote and asked this of me:

"Spying,

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Corinthians 15

Can ye please refer me to the scriptures that the apostle Paul is referring to in these passages?"

On two occasions the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua took the time to explain through HIS rather complete scriptural understanding concerning how HE was able to see HIMSELF in the OT Scriptures and make predictions to HIS Disciples concerning what would happen to HIM and also what would happen to them prior to the events actually happening. These two exhaustive bible studies are both recorded in Luke 24, but unfortunately for NT Believers like yourself, most of the details concerning the actual scriptures explained by Messiah are not listed.

Luke does convey some very important information concerning the very first bible study:

Luke 24:27
    27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

So Messiah Yahushua did begin with the writings of Moses, and it is my firm belief that Messiah Yahushua did begin with an explanation of Numbers 19. How do I know that? Well Numbers 19 in a spiritual sense contains a description of HIS Death, HIS Burial, and HIS 3rd Day Resurrection once these scriptures are opened to you. These very scriptures have been opened also to me through the good Spirit of My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua.

Have they also been opened to you? If so, then please relate to me your understanding of them.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    With due respect Spying, this is what I asked ye.
    Can ye please refer me to the scriptures that the apostle Paul is referring to in these passages?"
    I did not ask ye to refer me to the scriptures that Yah Messiah was referring to Himself in Luke 24, or do ye believe and think that Paul is referring to the same scriptures in the old testament?

PS: The answer to your question above, yes, I believe Yah Messiah fulfilled the Red Heifer and the Priest as is referred to by Paul in Hebrews 9 , by the which that in the epistle of Barnabas (if he even wrote it) ignores.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      With due respect Spying, this is what I asked ye. I did not ask ye to refer me to the scriptures that Yah Messiah was referring to Himself in Luke 24, or do ye believe and think that Paul is referring to the same scriptures in the old testament?

PS: The answer to your question above, yes, I believe Yah Messiah fulfilled the Red Heifer and the Priest as is referred to by Paul in Hebrews 9 , by the which that in the epistle of Barnabas (if he even wrote it) ignores.

Spying, are ye going to answer this simple question above or not.

As you say: Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Topic: Ephesians 4: One Faith

Hi EliYah,

Please forgive my inability to respond appropriately to your posts.

The Apostle Paul was not present at the Luke 24 Bible studies in which Yahushua outlined for HIS Disciples the nature of the Gospel which Yahushua commanded must be witnessed to the whole world. Nor was the Apostle Paul present at any other discussions that may have taken place between the risen Yahushua and HIS Disciples prior to the Ascension of Yahushua.

The Apostle Paul makes the claim that the Gospel which he preached was given to him directly from Yahushua (Galatians 1:11-12), and then in Galatians 2 Paul relates to all of us through what he has written that none of the other Disciples could add anything to Paul's knowledge of the Gospel.

This is very important to understand because all the other Disciples absolutely knew that Paul was not present at the Luke 24 Bible studies, and they also knew that Paul had not been taught by them. They were forced to extend to him the right hand of fellowship based upon the knowledge of the true Gospel which he possessed.

It is for this reason that I responded to your question concerning the Scriptures behind the Gospel which the Apostle Paul preached (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) by calling your attention first to the two Bible Studies mentioned in Luke 24.

Like the Apostle Paul no man revealed to me the spiritual secrets contained in the Ritual of the Red Heifer. These things were revealed to me directly by the revelation of Yahushua through HIS Good Spirit.

You yourself have remained over the years opposed to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law that is revealed through having your eyes opened to the truth. The gospel which you teach and advocate is opposed to the true Gospel; therefore, you are according to the Apostle Paul accursed (αναθεμα). This is the primary reason why I no longer ask that the blessings of the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua be extended to you in my posts to you. I am sorry, Sir, but you are now in my opinion under the Ban.

The reason that the true Gospel must begin with the process of Purification from the Defilement of physical Death through Messiah Yahushua is that nothing else can be fulfilled by anyone unless they themselves admit that they did participate in that process.

This ban also applies to Lucy because she teaches and advocates a gospel that is opposed to the Gospel taught by the Apostle Paul. She is opposed to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law as taught by the Apostle Paul.

I hope that I have made myself clear to you in this post, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Context of 1 Corinthians 15.
          Topic: Ephesians 4: One Faith

Hi EliYah,

Please forgive my inability to respond appropriately to your posts.

The Apostle Paul was not present at the Luke 24 Bible studies in which Yahushua outlined for HIS Disciples the nature of the Gospel which Yahushua commanded must be witnessed to the whole world. Nor was the Apostle Paul present at any other discussions that may have taken place between the risen Yahushua and HIS Disciples prior to the Ascension of Yahushua.

The Apostle Paul makes the claim that the Gospel which he preached was given to him directly from Yahushua (Galatians 1:11-12), and then in Galatians 2 Paul relates to all of us through what he has written that none of the other Disciples could add anything to Paul's knowledge of the Gospel.

This is very important to understand because all the other Disciples absolutely knew that Paul was not present at the Luke 24 Bible studies, and they also knew that Paul had not been taught by them. They were forced to extend to him the right hand of fellowship based upon the knowledge of the true Gospel which he possessed.

It is for this reason that I responded to your question concerning the Scriptures behind the Gospel which the Apostle Paul preached (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) by calling your attention first to the two Bible Studies mentioned in Luke 24.

Like the Apostle Paul no man revealed to me the spiritual secrets contained in the Ritual of the Red Heifer. These things were revealed to me directly by the revelation of Yahushua through HIS Good Spirit.

You yourself have remained over the years opposed to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law that is revealed through having your eyes opened to the truth. The gospel which you teach and advocate is opposed to the true Gospel; therefore, you are according to the Apostle Paul accursed (αναθεμα). This is the primary reason why I no longer ask that the blessings of the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua be extended to you in my posts to you. I am sorry, Sir, but you are now in my opinion under the Ban.

The reason that the true Gospel must begin with the process of Purification from the Defilement of physical Death through Messiah Yahushua is that nothing else can be fulfilled by anyone unless they themselves admit that they did participate in that process.

This ban also applies to Lucy because she teaches and advocates a gospel that is opposed to the Gospel taught by the Apostle Paul. She is opposed to the spiritual fulfillment of the Law as taught by the Apostle Paul.

I hope that I have made myself clear to you in this post, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          Spying, are ye absolutely sure that Paul was referring to the old testament scriptures, or is he referring to the new testament scriptures?

As Edmund said, context, and if ye read Paul's full context of http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=1Co&c=15&t=KJV#4] 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 [/URL] in verse 11 Paul says this.

Therefore whether it were I (Paul) or they (the other 12 apostles) so we preach, and so ye believed.

Ye also said:

Now, please show me when and where have I denied or contradicted, opposed, the true Gospel of Messiah according to the new testament written scriptures, and what ban am I under?

Comment

Topic: New Verses Old Testament Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

How in all the world could the Apostle Paul confront the original witnesses to the two Bible studies found in Luke 24 and convince them that he was their equal through quoting New Testament Scriptures to them? Are you confident that you want to pursue this issue with me?

In the first place, how many of the New Testament Scriptures were written before 1 Corinthians 15 was written by the Apostle Paul? Can you give answer with any certainty?

Are you sure that you desire to engage me in a discussion concerning "Anathema"? Please consider this Old Testament Scripture from the LXX before you attempt to engage me on this issue:

Judges 1:17
            17 And Judas went with Symeon his brother, and smote the Chananite that inhabited Sepheth, and they utterly destroyed them; and they called the name of the city Anathema.

or this OT Scripture from the KJV:

Zechariah 14:11
            11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction (Hebrew: Cherem, LXX: Anathema); but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Both ImAHebrew and I have made the judgement that both you and Lucy do offer to the members and guests of this forum a gospel contrary to the Gospel of the Apostle Paul. Accordingly, we do judge you to be under the ban of "cherem", that is, under the ban of complete destruction.

Me thinks that both you and Lucy have need of repentance, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. According to the Apostle Paul in his own words, he did not speak from New Testament Scriptures:

Acts 26:22-23
            22 Having therefore obtained help of ELOHIM, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
            23 That Messiah should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: New Verses Old Testament Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

How in all the world could the Apostle Paul confront the original witnesses to the two Bible studies found in Luke 24 and convince them that he was their equal through quoting New Testament Scriptures to them? Are you confident that you want to pursue this issue with me?

In the first place, how many of the New Testament Scriptures were written before 1 Corinthians 15 was written by the Apostle Paul? Can you give answer with any certainty?

Are you sure that you desire to engage me in a discussion concerning "Anathema"? Please consider this Old Testament Scripture from the LXX before you attempt to engage me on this issue:

Judges 1:17
              17 And Judas went with Symeon his brother, and smote the Chananite that inhabited Sepheth, and they utterly destroyed them; and they called the name of the city Anathema.

or this OT Scripture from the KJV:

Zechariah 14:11
              11 And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction (Hebrew: Cherem, LXX: Anathema); but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

Both ImAHebrew and I have made the judgement that both you and Lucy do offer to the members and guests of this forum a gospel contrary to the Gospel of the Apostle Paul. Accordingly, we do judge you to be under the ban of "cherem", that is, under the ban of complete destruction.

Me thinks that both you and Lucy have need of repentance, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. According to the Apostle Paul in his own words, he did not speak from New Testament Scriptures:

Acts 26:22-23
              22 Having therefore obtained help of ELOHIM, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
              23 That Messiah should suffer, and that he should be the first that should rise from the dead, and should shew light unto the people, and to the Gentiles.
              Spying,

And ye show me where Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 referred to Luke 24 and please show me in the context of http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 that the apostle Paul is referring to the Hebrew old testament scriptures?

Paul is referring to the 12 apostles and himself in context of preaching the gospel to other believers in 1 Corinthians 15:11, or are ye going to deny this?

Also, it is absolutely certain that the apostle Peter was aware of and read Paul's writings, and here below is the proof of it. 1 Thess. 5:21.

And account that the long suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
              http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=2Pe&c=3&t=KJV#16 2 Peter 3:15-16

So they were aware of each others writings.

And ye show me when and where have I denied or contradicted the true gospel and faith of Yah Messiah as it is written, and NOT your own ideas ABOUT it before ye judge me according to the imaginations of your own mind?

And please show me in the old testament scriptures where the gospel was preached to Abraham?

PS: Also show me of the scriptures that I have broken to repent, and I will, but are ye willing to do the same?

Comment

Spying,

And ye show me where Paul in 1 Corinthians 15 referred to Luke 24 and please show me in the context of http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 that the apostle Paul is referring to the Hebrew old testament scriptures?

Paul is referring to the 12 apostles and himself in context of preaching the gospel to other believers in 1 Corinthians 15:11, or are ye going to deny this?

Also, it is absolutely certain that the apostle Peter was aware of and read Paul's writings, and here below is the proof of it. 1 Thess. 5:21.

And account that the long suffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

And ye show me when and where have I denied or contradicted the true gospel and faith of Yah Messiah as it is written, and NOT your own ideas ABOUT it before ye judge me according to the imaginations of your own mind?

And please show me in the old testament scriptures where the gospel was preached to Abraham?

PS: Also show me of the scriptures that I have broken to repent, and I will, but are ye willing to do the same?
                These questions are not going away Spying, unless you destroy this post and thread too.

Comment

Topic: Proving Spiritual Things To Natural Men.

Hi EliYah,

Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker.

Today happens to be the 7th Sabbath from the Waving of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua before the throne of ELOHIM in the true Holy of Holies. This resurrection is the renewed YAHWEH ELOHIM as it is written:

Psalms 2:7
                  7 I will declare the decree: YAHWEH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Of course, we know that the above verse refers to the resurrection because the Apostle Paul speaks in this manner about this subject:

Acts 13:32-33
                  32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
                  33 ELOHIM hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Yahushua again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Now, you in your arrogance have advised me to prove all things. Does Paul's view prove to you that Yahushua was begotten by the Father through HIS physical resurrection from the dead?

Spiritual fulfillment is beyond proof; otherwise, all would believe. Should you take the time to check, you will see that there exists today considerable disagreement about the meaning of Acts 13:33, and should you read on further in Acts 13, you will discover that in verse 45 many of Paul's fellow Jews spoke against Paul's teaching.

So, can you answer me this question: Was the teaching of Paul correct, or was the teaching of the Church correct when it declared in 325 AD that Yahushua was begotten of the Father before all worlds?

Hoping that Yahushua will open your eyes, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: Proving Spiritual Things To Natural Men.

Hi EliYah,

Today happens to be the 7th Sabbath from the Waving of the resurrected Messiah Yahushua before the throne of ELOHIM in the true Holy of Holies. This resurrection is the renewed YAHWEH ELOHIM as it is written:

Psalms 2:7
                    7 I will declare the decree: YAHWEH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Of course, we know that the above verse refers to the resurrection because the Apostle Paul speaks in this manner about this subject:

Acts 13:32-33
                    32 And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers,
                    33 ELOHIM hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Yahushua again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.

Now, you in your arrogance have advised me to prove all things. Does Paul's view prove to you that Yahushua was begotten by the Father through HIS physical resurrection from the dead?

Spiritual fulfillment is beyond proof; otherwise, all would believe. Should you take the time to check, you will see that there exists today considerable disagreement about the meaning of Acts 13:33, and should you read on further in Acts 13, you will discover that in verse 45 many of Paul's fellow Jews spoke against Paul's teaching.

So, can you answer me this question: Was the teaching of Paul correct, or was the teaching of the Church correct when it declared in 325 AD that Yahushua was begotten of the Father before all worlds?

Hoping that Yahushua will open your eyes, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    Spying, yes I agree with Paul, this is referring to the resurrection.

And I have proven to ye from the scriptures, that Yah's seventh day Sabbath is determined from the sighted new moon day 1st of each month the same as determining the 14th day Passover, as there are 3 types or category of "days" outlined in Ezekiel 46:1-3 .

And your Satyrday and week breaks the scriptural new moon day 1st of each month according to the scriptures, and I was beginning to prove this 1 Thessalonians 5:21 when Ken locked up my thread https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...s-genesis-1-14] Yah's Calendar In the Heavens [/URL], and neither you nor Ken has or can prove from the scriptures that Satyrday is the Sabbath.

By the way, ye and Ken must be scared to death to lock up that thread, because ye don't like being proven wrong in ye traditional worldly sabbath.

[QUOTE]
                    Spying,

Now, please answer my questions above instead of ignoring and sidestepping them.

Comment

And by the way Spying,
                      And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
                      Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.
                      http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Lev&c=23&t=KJV#15

Where do these verses tell ye, to count seven Sabbaths complete, and then ADD 1 one day as ye do?

Comment

Topic: Acts 2:1 The Day Of Pentecost (Fiftieth)

Hi EliYah,

Happy Feast of Harvest to YAHWEH. No person who observes lunar sabbaths can keep this festival. It is impossible to count seven lunar sabbaths with the morrow after the 7th lunar sabbath being the fiftieth day. Therefore, this day is not a holy convocation that EliYah does keep.

My last post to EliYah was a significant beginning part of my answer to his objection that ImAHebrew and I do place great importance upon the interpretation of the Old Testament Scriptures before anyone can properly preach or teach the true Gospel.

Take Psalms 2:7 for instance. EliYah gave me his answer because this Old Testament Scripture was quoted or partially quoted several times in the New Testament writings. If I had attempted to tell EliYah that Psalms 2:7 refers to the risen Messiah Yahushua without that verse being quoted in the New Testament, EliYah would have no doubt disputed my interpretation as being a private interpretation. EliYah is a literalist who has a very limited ability to look into the Old Testament Scriptures and see Messiah Yahushua in them. This is why EliYah looks upon Paul's insistence that the Gospel is according to the Scriptures in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4 that Paul is therein speaking of New Testament Scriptures.

If EliYah is correct in this teaching, then I myself am under the Ban of Complete Destruction for teaching a gospel contrary to the teaching of the Apostle Paul. If, however, EliYah is wrong in his interpretation of 1 Corinthians 15, then EliYah is anathema as we have proclaimed.

It is true that the Apostle Peter was aware of the writings of the Apostle Paul, but there is no indication that the Apostle Paul was aware of or made use of any New Testament writings besides his own.

Since it is highly unlikely that EliYah will admit to his error concerning Paul's use of the Old Testament Scriptures in his teaching of the true Gospel, I do look forward to a complete examination of the method of operation used by the Apostle Paul as he preached the true Gospel in the Diaspora, I am,
                        Sincerely, Latuwr

P.S. EliYah, you are in complete denial concerning Leviticus 23:15-16

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
                        16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days;

I suppose we will have to take a look at the required first fruits and establish whether they would still be around after 100 or so days after the Waving of the original Wave Sheaf.

Comment

Topic: Acts 2:1 The Day Of Pentecost (Fiftieth)

Hi EliYah,

Happy Feast of Harvest to YAHWEH. No person who observes lunar sabbaths can keep this festival. It is impossible to count seven lunar sabbaths with the morrow after the 7th lunar sabbath being the fiftieth day. Therefore, this day is not a holy convocation that EliYah does keep.

My last post to EliYah was a significant beginning part of my answer to his objection that ImAHebrew and I do place great importance upon the interpretation of the Old Testament Scriptures before anyone can properly preach or teach the true Gospel.

Take Psalms 2:7 for instance. EliYah gave me his answer because this Old Testament Scripture was quoted or partially quoted several times in the New Testament writings. If I had attempted to tell EliYah that Psalms 2:7 refers to the risen Messiah Yahushua without that verse being quoted in the New Testament, EliYah would have no doubt disputed my interpretation as being a private interpretation. EliYah is a literalist who has a very limited ability to look into the Old Testament Scriptures and see Messiah Yahushua in them. This is why EliYah looks upon Paul's insistence that the Gospel is according to the Scriptures in 1st Corinthians 15:1-4 that Paul is therein speaking of New Testament Scriptures.

If EliYah is correct in this teaching, then I myself am under the Ban of Complete Destruction for teaching a gospel contrary to the teaching of the Apostle Paul. If, however, EliYah is wrong in his interpretation of 1 Corinthians 15, then EliYah is anathema as we have proclaimed.

It is true that the Apostle Peter was aware of the writings of the Apostle Paul, but there is no indication that the Apostle Paul was aware of or made use of any New Testament writings besides his own.

Since it is highly unlikely that EliYah will admit to his error concerning Paul's use of the Old Testament Scriptures in his teaching of the true Gospel, I do look forward to a complete examination of the method of operation used by the Apostle Paul as he preached the true Gospel in the Diaspora, I am,
                          Sincerely, Latuwr

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
                          16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days;

I suppose we will have to take a look at the required first fruits and establish whether they would still be around after 100 or so days after the Waving of the original Wave Sheaf.
                          Spying,

1st lie
                          It is impossible to count seven lunar sabbaths with the morrow after the 7th lunar sabbath being the fiftieth day.
                          I absolutely did lay out in calendar format of the TRUE count to Shavout= Pentecost in Yah's Calendar in the Heavens thread https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...s-genesis-1-14 that Ken locked up, and that's the Brown clowns way of squelching the Truth of Yah's word.

2nd lie
                          Sincerely, Latuwr
                          I don't deny that Paul used the old testament scriptures to preach the gospel, however, what I do deny or contradict, is Spying's wresting or twisting Paul's own context of 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top as it is clear in Paul's own context and writing that he is referring to the other 12 apostles and himself, which is something that Spying will not admit in his error.

On the contrary ye are.

15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow(16th day) after the sabbath(15th day), from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths(49 days) shall be complete:
                          16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath(49 days) shall ye number(add) fifty days(50 days);

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Lev&c=23&t=KJV#15

Now, as I asked ye Spying, Where do these verses tell ye, to count seven Sabbaths complete, and then ADD 1 one day as ye do?

Comment

Spying, please show me where Paul re-quoted a old testament scripture in 1 Corinthians 15:1-11 ?

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=1&t=KJV#top

Comment

Eliyahu, do you believe that in the Jubilee, where it is commanded to number seven sabbaths of years (49 years), that it is required to number (add) another 50 years like you do with Shavuot?

Lev 25:8 - 25:11

(8) ‘You are also to count off seven sabbaths of years for yourself, seven times seven years, so that you have the time of the seven sabbaths of years, namely, forty-nine years.
                              (9) ‘You shall then sound a ram’s horn abroad on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the day of atonement you shall sound a horn all through your land.
                              (10) ‘You shall thus consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim a release through the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you, and each of you shall return to his own property, and each of you shall return to his family.
                              (11) ‘You shall have the fiftieth year as a jubilee; you shall not sow, nor reap its aftergrowth, nor gather in from its untrimmed vines.

And Eliyahu, please compare the counting of Shavuot that is recorded here in Deut 16, and notice there is nothing about ADDING in your EXTRA 50 days AFTER the seven weeks/Sabbaths that are counted/numbered to the keeping of Shavuot:

Deut 16:9 - 16:10

(9) “You shall count seven weeks for yourself; you shall begin to count seven weeks from the time you begin to put the sickle to the standing grain. (Where is the EXTRA 50 days Eliyahu?)
                              (10) Then you shall celebrate the Feast of Weeks to Yehovah thy Elohim with a tribute of a freewill offering of your hand, which you shall give just as Yehovah thy Elohim blesses you;

So Eliyahu, not to pop your bubble, but you disregard how Elohim numbers seven sabbaths of YEARS (49 years), and THEN ADDS JUST ONE year to make 50 years for the Jubilee, and also mentions NOTHING about adding another 50 days to the counting of seven weeks in Deut 16, the way you have done with YOUR MISREPRESENTING of how Lev 23:16 should be understood...well, your bubble of deception has been popped, and you are completely in error with your understanding of the counting of the Omer unto Shavuot. Please correct your teachings and how you think. As you should know and see, we have lost total patience with your desire to teach falsely.
                              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                              Abstain from meats offered to idols
                              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Eliyahu, your misunderstanding of the Apostle Paul is very evident. The Apostle Paul did not use writings of the NT to preach the Gospel concerning the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua to the Corinthians. He used Moses and the Prophets...Please consider the following Scriptures:

Acts 17:2 - 17:3

(2) And according to Paul’s custom, he went to them, and for three Sabbaths reasoned with them from the Scriptures, (Eliyah, were these Scriptures from the NT or the other Apostles writings??)
                                (3) explaining and giving evidence that the Messiah had to suffer and rise again from the dead, and saying, “This Yeshua whom I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah.”

(Acts 24:14) “But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the Elohim of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets; (Eliyahu, what about your claim of his use of the other Apostles writings...why didn't he mention them??)

Acts 26:22 - 26:23

(22) “So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;
                                (23) that the Messiah was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” (Eliyahu, so Paul stated NOTHING but what the Prophets and Moses said would take place, hmm, what about the other Apostle's writings...didn't he state that also...according to the teachings of your misunderstanding?)

(Acts 28:23) When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of Elohim and trying to persuade them concerning Yeshua, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening. (Eliyahu, I wonder why Luke forgot to mention that Paul used the writings of the NT or the other Apostles in how he tried to explain or testify to them??)

Rom 16:25 - 16:26

(25) Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Messiah Yeshua, according to the revelation of the mystery which has been kept secret for long ages past,
                                (26) but now is manifested, and by the Scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the eternal Elohim, has been made known to all the nations, leading to obedience of faith;

You see Eliyahu, just about every time you try to teach us something that is wrong (like Paul using NT writings to the Corinthians for the Gospel that he FIRST preached to them), we do sincerely and honestly try to correct you. Why won't you take that correction?
                                Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                                Abstain from meats offered to idols
                                (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                                So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Working...
                                X