Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    If you knew the Saviour Elijah your mouth and lifestyle would not be filthy as proven in your posts

the saviour warned of people like you as wolves in sheeps clothing
    talk like a churchian and live like the devil
    the sin of adultery is multi faceted and your explosive reactive posts of filth to me prove the nest of evil is well established within
    your will is still captive to satan and your delusion remains
    a sad state
    Well Lucy, I only tell the truth about the lifestyle of jezebels, and your delusion remains, thinking that Messiah allows women to fornicate at will, and that is sad.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• If any thread should be destroyed for the evil expressed on that thread, then the Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness Thread should be destroyed for the vileness and vulgarity expressed against Lucy by EliYah in his post #1412 this morning.
      Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      And ye can bet that this ABOVE by Latuwr Spying is giving Lucy the OK and go ahead this evening when she comes out of her soul sleep with her rhetoric about this so-called vileness, so she can run it to her hell and back.
      Like I said yesterday Lucy, as ye dictater gave ye the go ahead.

Prophecy in real time.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Lucy, have ye already forgotten this back on page 4 of this thread, evidently ye have?

I said:
        Lucy,

I want ye to know this, you and I have had some stupid arguments in the past, please forgive me, and I do not agree with the dictater for trying to silence ye, I love you Lucy.
        Then you said:
        same ELIJAH

you know its not so much our differences AND understandings - it is ALL TO DO WITH OUR HEART and how EACH ONE serves the Messiah in their own unique way
        AMEN

we are not all religious CLONES to a religious system, but each one a LIVING STONE prepared for a divine purpose. SOMETHING WONDERFUL AND HOLY and awesome
        always LOOK AT THE FRUIT reproduce in lives of gods and men
        Its the only witness we have to the truth inside.

btw
        i Hope all is well In your dear country Elijah
        it is just aweful to see a very very beautiful nation destroyed by all evil leaderships from the past

I hope President Trump wins the day - THE LAST TRUMP?
        the name is special
        hope your prayers succeed.
        We are all with you in thoughts- love and somehow all good people will prevail
        sigh - its really too much Elijah= as chaos.is manifesting

==================================================================================================== =================================
        https://www.blogtalkradio.com/darkma...been-activated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        added info

Dont be too hard on Spying Elijah,
        He has had many woes in his life and so i feel compassion for him in every way.
        all he needs is a massive amount of T L C

His personal BELIEF SYSTEM is cankered + yet is very dear to him as he doesnt have much else going - its his spiritual prop
        yet in spite - underneath - there is such a love in His heart for the Saviour - and that is what matters the most.

it was never about the brand name church ye visit weekly
        it was never about the beliefs you hold
        IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT THE LOVE CONDITION IN OUR HEART -= FOR HIM AND FOR ALL MEN - because LOVE IS.........

LOVE IS...........................
        https://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/main/l...age4#post62525

Lucy, it's beginning to look as if ye love and glory in false accusations of others, because ye keep breaking your own word and repeating the same old bad habits, and that's what is truly sad..

Comment

• Yes Elijah i stand by that post
          blessed are the peacemakers
          sigh
          i have a feeling dear U S of A is not going to make it
          and Love is truly needed

good bye Elijah
          THE disguise comes before THE deception
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            Yes Elijah i stand by that post
            blessed are the peacemakers
            sigh
            i have a feeling dear U S of A is not going to make it
            and Love is truly needed

good bye Elijah
            That's true Lucy, and I love ye though Lucy.

Comment

Working...
            X