X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pesach Sheni (Second Passover)

Topic: Our Response To Stay At Home

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

This coming Tuesday, the 7th of April, the Tzaddikim have traditionally gathered together to celebrate with each other the Lord's Supper after the setting of the sun.

This year we are divided into two groups, and each group is autonomous with regard to its practice. In general, the Elder determines the order of the service by rotation. We may open the service with a prayer and then entertain a number of pertinent scriptures. At some point we would proceed to pair off in order to wash each other's feet.

Why is physical foot washing so important? It is extremely important once the participants begin to understand what the washing of feet actually represents in a spiritual sense. Of course, the physical water represents the speech of the resurrected YAHWEH ELOHIM (see John 6:63). Our physical feet represents our walk in this life, and our physical hands represent the conscious works accomplished in our lives. In the physical, most of us do not have to think about walking once we learn how to walk. Walking is almost automatic save for the very young and for the elderly. The work of our hands can become automatic, but most of us have to direct our hands to do this or do that. In a spiritual sense, the movement of our feet can participate in both good and evil. This is true of the work of our hands. With our hands we can accomplish both good and evil.

It is true for all of us that sometime during a year that we might stray from the path ordained for us by YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua through HIS Rhema, and it is also true for all of us that the same applies concerning the work of our hands.

What the Apostle Paul said concerning himself is very true for all of us:

Romans 7:18-19
    18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
    19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

If this state is true for all of us, and it is, then it becomes very important for all of us to recognize that it is absolutely necessary should we seek to cleanse the walk of our brother or sister in the LORD that we also understand that this cleansing can only take place if we submit the works of our hands unto the cleansing of the Rhema of Messiah Yahushua. In other words, Folks, we are each responsible for the walk of our brothers and sisters, and we are individually responsible for the work of our hands should we attempt to correct the walk of one another. We have no choice in this matter. We cannot cleanse the feet of another without immersing our hands in the water (Rhema) of Messiah Yahushua.

It is Messiah Yahushua that does cleanse us, but Messiah has given to HIS Believers a very important role in this cleansing process.

A Church of God made some important decisions yesterday at Sabbath Day Services. Yesterday, we followed the stay at home orders of our various counties, and we congregated through phone services and the internet.

Messiah willing, I will attempt to state and explain those decisions in my following posts on this thread, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Topic: What Does Love Require Of Us? 😷

Hi Everyone,

Last week Hyssop and I entered into a discussion concerning whether the two groups of the Tzaddikim (a Church of God) should rightly postpone assembling together in order to observe the Lord's Supper which we rightly or wrongly refer to this Supper as the Passover.

Both Hyssop and I agreed that we could rightly postpone the Lord's Supper, but we were not so sure whether we could rightly postpone the Days of Unleavened Bread and the High Holy Days associated with that Feast. There exists a whole lot that would change with the decision to make any such postponements. I am thinking here of the Wave Sheaf, and the counting to fifty, and also the celebration of the Feast of the Harvest of the First Fruits that occurs at the end of counting to fifty. Most Christians refer to that Day as the Day of Pentecost.

Hyssop openly declared to me that he could not see how we could postpone the Feast of Unleavened Bread and all that is associated with it save for the Lord's Supper. I initially was in favor of postponing everything until the Second Passover. Accordingly, I determined to explore what the Jews required of those who were unable to keep YAHWEH'S Passover at its appointed time. Those folks were required to slaughter a lamb and eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs in the second moon or month, but that is about all that they were required to do. They were not required to remove leaven from their homes, nor were they required to observe any Holy Days associated with the Feast of Unleavened Bread. This left me with very little wiggle room so I found myself in agreement with Hyssop. How then do we go about celebrating the Lord's Supper without breaking the law of the land, that is, rendering unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's?

Our present government requires that we should stay at home and that we should cover our faces should we leave our homes. Of course, these requirements are made with the health and safety of all citizens in mind, and they are in complete agreement with the fulfillment of the Law found in the writings of the Apostle Paul. This Apostle taught that the love of one's neighbor fulfills the whole Law. As it is written:

Romans 13:8-10
    8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
    9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
    10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

The Apostle Paul could only make such a sweeping statement about the Law through the understanding that the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua is now our NEIGHBOR. Our transgressions of the Law caused great harm to befall Yahushua; therefore, our love for HIM requires that we abstain from sin against HIM. In the same fashion, our love for those in our communities requires that we follow the guidelines of our governmental powers concerned with the safety and well being of all. Love therefore requires that we forgo physically assembling at this time.

How then do we go about engaging in foot washing at the Lord's Supper? I shall attempt to answer that question in my next post Messiah willing, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Topic: The Upper Room! 👍

Hi Everyone,

After leaving a Church of God with my wife and family, I began to attend the Church of God Sabbatarian until my divorce. Prior to my divorce, circumstances allowed me to move to Cedar Hill and live in the Pastor's study. I preached at that Church each Sabbath for about a year. I did not celebrate the Lord's Supper while there; rather, I celebrated the LORD'S SUPPER for several years with another believer in LIFE NOW at his home. For various reasons, this door was closed, and I found myself to be quite alone with no one around who believed in LIFE NOW. At that point I determined to celebrate the LORD'S SUPPER by myself, but I made absolutely no attempt to wash my own feet.

I prayed the LORD JESUS to wash my feet, but I made no mention to HIM concerning washing my hands. Both are essential, and both are according to the truth. Should we reflect on this issue, it is YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua who does cleanse us by several means:

Ephesians 5:25-28
      25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Messiah also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
      26 That he might sanctify it cleansing by the washing of the water by rhema,
      27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
      28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.

Does the above washing of the water refer to water under the firmament or water above the firmament? The water in the above verse represents spiritual beings who have the power to remove sin from your lives both in your walk and in your works. Physical water has absolutely no power to cleanse a person from sin in either case, and the physical water that exists under the firmament is representative of both good and evil beings. Evil beings have no desire to cleanse anyone from sin according to Rhema of Messiah Yahushua. Therefore, they do no belong at the LORD'S SUPPER as well as likewise all those who engage in sin either in their walk or in their works in an antagonistic deliberate sense. Judas is representative of all those folks.

I am so blessed this year to celebrate the LORD'S SUPPER with ImAHebrew who is the only person of the Tzaddikim who does believe in LIFE NOW. We occupy together an upper room, and I am so thankful to YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua for the creation of this room in which there is space for many more who have the faith that our Husband, Messiah Yahushua, does wash our feet and our hands according to HIS RHEMA.

We welcome all those who gather with us this year in faith in HIM, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: The Sop! 😨

Hi Everyone,

Shabbat Shalom!

Traditionally, on the night that Yahushua was betrayed, Jewish families conducted a final search for leaven in their households. This search was conducted by candle light, and any discovered leaven was required to be burned by noon on the 14th of Abib.

It is my firm belief that Yahushua HIMSELF as Head of our Household did conduct a search for leaven amongst his Disciples. Obviously, Yahushua did find leaven, and, indeed, leaven of the worse sort.

Does anyone have any idea how Yahushua's search for leaven did progress? What did Yahushua do to search for leaven? In finding leaven, what did Yahushua do to identify the leaven, and what did HE do to remove the leaven from HIS Household or Assembly?

Thanking anyone who may express some ideas, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: The Search For Leaven 😁

Hi Everyone,

A number of years ago the members of a Church of God did consider the washing of feet prior to eating the Lord's Supper to be a significant part of the Jewish ritual of the Sotah (see Numbers 5:11-31).

Our LORD Jesus is a jealous GOD:

Exodus 34:14
          14 For thou shalt worship no other el: for YAHWEH, whose name is JEALOUS, is a jealous EL

It was our understanding that Messiah Yahushua did gather the dust of the Tabernacle through washing the feet of HIS Disciples. Of course, Our LORD Jesus would HIMSELF later drink of this bitter water in a spiritual sense through HIS suffering and death. It was also our understanding that we ourselves would also drink of this bitter water because we were required to dip our hands into the holy water as we washed each other's feet.

Thus, first and foremost for us, the washing of feet each year was a test of our fidelity or faithfulness.

It was my belief at the time that a habitual, deliberate sinner could not participate in this ritual and continue to physically live. I was both right and wrong in this belief. Would you like to learn why?

Thinking anyone in advance who may give answer, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
            Topic: The Search For Leaven 😁

Hi Everyone,

A number of years ago the members of a Church of God did consider the washing of feet prior to eating the Lord's Supper to be a significant part of the Jewish ritual of the Sotah (see Numbers 5:11-31).

Our LORD Jesus is a jealous GOD:

Exodus 34:14
            14 For thou shalt worship no other el: for YAHWEH, whose name is JEALOUS, is a jealous EL

It was our understanding that Messiah Yahushua did gather the dust of the Tabernacle through washing the feet of HIS Disciples. Of course, Our LORD Jesus would HIMSELF later drink of this bitter water in a spiritual sense through HIS suffering and death. It was also our understanding that we ourselves would also drink of this bitter water because we were required to dip our hands into the holy water as we washed each other's feet.

Thus, first and foremost for us, the washing of feet each year was a test of our fidelity or faithfulness.

It was my belief at the time that a habitual, deliberate sinner could not participate in this ritual and continue to physically live. I was both right and wrong in this belief. Would you like to learn why?

Thinking anyone in advance who may give answer, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            I like schrodinger's cat stories, I can at least listen.
            I could be wrong. It happens.

Comment

Topic: Yes And No!

Hi Edmund Dantes,
              Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIIM!

The vast majority of Christians have no idea what the Law actually requires concerning sacrifice. This majority would include both Lucy and EliYah.

This is a fundamental requirement of the Law: The Law does not permit any individual sacrifice for deliberate sin. The penalty under the Law for deliberate sin is physical death, and when I look around the world today, it does appear to me, despite what nay sayers like Lucy do tell, that the Law is still very active; otherwise, why should she even begin to open her mouth about the possibility of LIFE NOW to the world?

EliYah, on the other hand, openly admits that he must physically die; yet, EliYah imagines that Messiah Yahushua did sacrifice HIMSELF for EliYah's sin so that EliYah might be given the chance for LIFE after physical death. What in all the world is so special about this his witness and warning? The world is filled with preachers of his sort. Please remember, Edmund, that individual sacrifice for deliberate sin is not allowed under the Law, and please remember, that under the Law, sons cannot be punished for the sins of their fathers, and fathers cannot be punished for the sins of their sons. Under the Law, each person must die for their own sin.

Even so, the Law does allow a certain ritual to take place in order that rebellious, deliberate, habitual sins should be removed from the Children of Israel through what happens on the Day of Atonement.

Of course, the Day of Atonement according to the Law must take place on the 10th Day of the Seventh Moon or Month. It is obvious from the New Testament Scriptures that Messiah Yahushua was executed on the 14th Day of First Moon or Month. In order for Messiah Yahushua to be both the Passover Lamb and the Atonement Goat, then the first Moon must somehow become the seventh Moon.

You should be aware by now that it is the teaching of the Tzaddikim of this Forum that Messiah Yahushua is also the Red Heifer. The Law requires that the Red Heifer be slaughtered outside the Camp. This is in direct contradiction to the requirements of the Law that both the Passover Lamb and the Atonement Goat must be slaughtered inside the Camp.

Are these the type of issues which may qualify in your thinking as representative of those issues raised by Schrödinger's cat? I am seeking to understand why you would begin to think of quantum mechanics as I do admit to all of being both right and wrong at the same time. I realize that I have not yet explained myself to you.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: Yes And No!

Hi Edmund Dantes,
                Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIIM!

The vast majority of Christians have no idea what the Law actually requires concerning sacrifice. This majority would include both Lucy and EliYah.

This is a fundamental requirement of the Law: The Law does not permit any individual sacrifice for deliberate sin. The penalty under the Law for deliberate sin is physical death, and when I look around the world today, it does appear to me, despite what nay sayers like Lucy do tell, that the Law is still very active; otherwise, why should she even begin to open her mouth about the possibility of LIFE NOW to the world?

EliYah, on the other hand, openly admits that he must physically die; yet, EliYah imagines that Messiah Yahushua did sacrifice HIMSELF for EliYah's sin so that EliYah might be given the chance for LIFE after physical death. What in all the world is so special about this his witness and warning? The world is filled with preachers of his sort. Please remember, Edmund, that individual sacrifice for deliberate sin is not allowed under the Law, and please remember, that under the Law, sons cannot be punished for the sins of their fathers, and fathers cannot be punished for the sins of their sons. Under the Law, each person must die for their own sin.

Even so, the Law does allow a certain ritual to take place in order that rebellious, deliberate, habitual sins should be removed from the Children of Israel through what happens on the Day of Atonement.

Of course, the Day of Atonement according to the Law must take place on the 10th Day of the Seventh Moon or Month. It is obvious from the New Testament Scriptures that Messiah Yahushua was executed on the 14th Day of First Moon or Month. In order for Messiah Yahushua to be both the Passover Lamb and the Atonement Goat, then the first Moon must somehow become the seventh Moon.

You should be aware by now that it is the teaching of the Tzaddikim of this Forum that Messiah Yahushua is also the Red Heifer. The Law requires that the Red Heifer be slaughtered outside the Camp. This is in direct contradiction to the requirements of the Law that both the Passover Lamb and the Atonement Goat must be slaughtered inside the Camp.

Are these the type of issues which may qualify in your thinking as representative of those issues raised by Schrödinger's cat? I am seeking to understand why you would begin to think of quantum mechanics as I do admit to all of being both right and wrong at the same time. I realize that I have not yet explained myself to you.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                Spying, I knew that ye would eventually get around to falsely accusing me on this thread, and judging me according to the dictates of your own conscience beliefs that ye put forth, and your own theology that ye fabricate without any true scriptural truth.

You stated the following:
                EliYah imagines that Messiah Yahushua did sacrifice HIMSELF for EliYah's sin
                No, there is NO imagining, the new testament scriptures by the first century witnesses, of Yah Messiah's death, burial, and resurrection on the 3rd day tells us plainly this that YE ignore and contradict with ye written rhetoric

.And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us/ours an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. Ephesians 5:2

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1 Timothy 2:6

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:14

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;Hebrews 1:3

Now please tell us, how did ye personally purge your own sins without Yah Messiah?

Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people's: for this he/Messiah did once, when he offered up himself. Hebrews 7:27

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?Hebrews 9:14

Now please tell us, how and when did you personally offer yourself personally without spot to Elohim without Yah Messiah?

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he/Messiah appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.Hebrews 9:26

Also, please tell us, how and when did ye personally sacrifice yourself to put away your own sin without Yah Messiah?

My advice to Edmund, if he even wants it, would be to read the scriptures for himself and believe its original writers, and not merely accept anyone's own personal ideas about Yah Messiah and His apostles own written meaning and words of the scriptures, believe them, not modern men's own personal ideas about it.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Also Spying,

Edmund or anyone else does not need you, I or anyone else to go through to receive salvation, he does not have to go through a worldly priest, he can contact the Heavenly Father directly through Yah Messiah Who is the Heavenly High Priest, he does not have to go through a Roman Catholic priest to do so either.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Spying, you wrote:
                    EliYah, on the other hand, openly admits that he must physically die; yet, EliYah imagines that Messiah Yahushua did sacrifice HIMSELF for EliYah's sin so that EliYah might be given the chance for LIFE after physical death.
                    I'm not going to let ye get away with lying false accusations like this. I have stated exactly as the scriptures do say that those in Yah Messiah are freely given eternal life not only now but also in the next age, and whether we are alive or sleep we are His-Yah Messiah as the apostle Paul wrote, and if ye want those scriptures, then I will give them to ye again..

Comment

Topic: 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Hi EliYah,
                      Ouch! Poor Ol' EliYah! Not only have I destroyed EliYah's pet thread, but it seems that I have now also struck a nerve.

EliYah, you have upon several occasions on this forum stated that all men must physically die. Of course, this would include yourself. Do you now believe that you can continue to physically live until the return of Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you in advance should you grace me with a sincere and direct answer to the above question, I am,
                      Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Topic: 1 Corinthians 15:51-52

Hi EliYah,
                        Ouch! Poor Ol' EliYah! Not only have I destroyed EliYah's pet thread, but it seems that I have now also struck a nerve.

EliYah, you have upon several occasions on this forum stated that all men must physically die. Of course, this would include yourself. Do you now believe that you can continue to physically live until the return of Messiah Yahushua?

Thanking you in advance should you grace me with a sincere and direct answer to the above question, I am,
                        Sincerely, Latuwr
                        Spying the self appointed dicktater and faker of believing and obeying the words of Yah Messiah, no ye did not strike a nerve, but evidently my thread that ye destroyed sure did strike a number of nerves in ye, because ye sure have not destroyed the other users threads on this forum have ye

.Yah Messiah has control over me, my life, and my death as He sees fit and so chooses Romans 14:8 Revelation 1:18 and I'm not my own either, I belong to Him.

The truth is that ye destroyed the Word of Yah on that thread, the same as Jehoiakim king of Judah did when he burned the Word of Yah pointing out their wickedness Jeremiah 36 , and all the prophets pointed out and testified against the wickedness going on in the Nation, and your own actions prove ye to be a DUMB DOG as Yah calls those like you Isaiah 56:10 that cannot and will not bark, ye have been neutered, therefore ye own corrupted fruits prove ye are a fake.

Now, back up and answer my question in the first post I made to ye yesterday, ye can't and won't, not without having to agree with them will ye?

Comment

Hey Spying,

Remember the words that ye wrote to me years back regarding the thread of Tom Martinsic: """EliYah I have never removed a thread in the history of LO-AMMI and I'm not about to begin now"""

Now what a change and a liar.

Comment

Spying,
                            For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
                            And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
                            1 Corinthians 15

Can ye please refer me to the scriptures that the apostle Paul is referring to in these passages?

Comment

Topic: The Gospel According To The Scriptures!

Hi EliYah,

You wrote and asked this of me:

"Spying,

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
                              And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Corinthians 15

Can ye please refer me to the scriptures that the apostle Paul is referring to in these passages?"

On two occasions the resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua took the time to explain through HIS rather complete scriptural understanding concerning how HE was able to see HIMSELF in the OT Scriptures and make predictions to HIS Disciples concerning what would happen to HIM and also what would happen to them prior to the events actually happening. These two exhaustive bible studies are both recorded in Luke 24, but unfortunately for NT Believers like yourself, most of the details concerning the actual scriptures explained by Messiah are not listed.

Luke does convey some very important information concerning the very first bible study:

Luke 24:27
                              27 And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

So Messiah Yahushua did begin with the writings of Moses, and it is my firm belief that Messiah Yahushua did begin with an explanation of Numbers 19. How do I know that? Well Numbers 19 in a spiritual sense contains a description of HIS Death, HIS Burial, and HIS 3rd Day Resurrection once these scriptures are opened to you. These very scriptures have been opened also to me through the good Spirit of My YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua.

Have they also been opened to you? If so, then please relate to me your understanding of them.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation in this matter, I am,
                              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Working...
                              X