Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE Ultimate F.A.K.E. person award / Faked Media events.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e38e7f1af25336660bde6e4f82fafd6f.jpeg
Views:	16
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	61581
    I could be wrong. It happens.

    Comment


    • #32
      Can't beClick image for larger version  Name:	b8bk8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	61583
      I could be wrong. It happens.

      Comment


      • #33
        ''WE ARE MEDIA BELIEVERS TILL WE DIE''


        REALLY?

        Click image for larger version  Name:	90060637_2870919953024322_1619344516181917696_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	54.1 KB ID:	61608

        ''we are media believers'' till we die''
        really?
        Click image for larger version  Name:	90308335_1547613642053287_1888308403483181056_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	38.9 KB ID:	61609

        Click image for larger version  Name:	90060637_2870919953024322_1619344516181917696_n.jpg Views:	1 Size:	151.3 KB ID:	61610



        From Netanyahu grabbing the chance to postpone his corruption trial to Hollywood starlets claiming they have ‘tested positive’ (surely not a sad and cynical attempt to up their profile), this bandwagon is seething and teeming with those trying to seize their moment of fame or get rich or stay out of jail or just join in the mayhem
        WE ARE MEDIA BELIEVERS TILL WE DIE
        really?
        https://off-guardian.org/2020/03/16/...-covid19-hype/
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

        Comment


        • #34
          why dont the newspaper networks and the TV networks radio networks close up shop
          how many do these Corps employ

          hmmmm
          well i guess the show must go on.... after all... the whole world is a stage
          hey its
          lights
          action
          camera time
          Click image for larger version

Name:	993edb94a8e28454a2cc361e856e63b2.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	61632
          THE disguise comes before THE deception
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

          Comment


          • #35
            how is your Matrix fear barometer?
            low
            medium
            boiling point
            Click image for larger version

Name:	90339345_10157401897883842_8288205176586633216_n.png
Views:	24
Size:	27.6 KB
ID:	61644 do you question or are you still a SHEEPLE?

            Click image for larger version

Name:	90351480_10215696256308286_3321648739457695744_n.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	61645
            Click image for larger version

Name:	90113481_10157405789143842_3720228172747243520_n.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	61646
            THE disguise comes before THE deception
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

            Comment


            • #36
              STOP AND THINK= when you run with dogs you pick up flees

              Click image for larger version  Name:	90186635_2668371780074411_4314920069084741632_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	114.3 KB ID:	61651

              stop and think
              the TRUTH is very easy to understand

              WHEN YOU SEE CONTRADICTIONS = THE FAKERY PREVAILS

              TODAYS HEADLINES FOR AUSTRALIA
              BUT NOW FOR THE CONTRADICTIONS

              ICONIC BEACHES CLOSED due to coronvirus
              Click image for larger version  Name:	bc19bf9e79becdf47ba0d1153d7a83eb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	62.4 KB ID:	61652
              Last edited by LucySmith; 03-21-2020, 06:47 PM.
              THE disguise comes before THE deception
              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
              THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
              - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
              - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

              Comment


              • #37
                'As long as certain twisted souls feel the need to lie, cheat and murder to achieve their ends some of us need to keep pointing it out
                PERHAPS these sad souls copy the gods they serve because by ''their fruits ye shall know them'' - great divine advice.
                amen

                Click image for larger version  Name:	SM%20Masthead.jpg Views:	0 Size:	163.0 KB ID:	61685
                THE disguise comes before THE deception
                What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                Comment


                • #38
                  FAKE NEWS:
                  HE WHO OWNS THE MEDIA CALLS THE TUNE
                  ask
                  WHO ARE THE MEDIA FAMILIES WHO TELL YOU HOW TO THINK?
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Media-Clowns.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	61687






                  THE disguise comes before THE deception
                  What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                  THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                  - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                  - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                  This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                  Comment


                  • #39


                    Ask any advertising executive on Madison Avenue about what kind of message sells the most, and they’ll tell you that fearful messages are the proven performers. Fear
                    how is Apostle ''''FEAR'''''' treating you -

                    F- FALSE
                    E- EVIDENCE
                    A- APPEARING
                    R-REAL...

                    HOW ARE YOU FARING with Predictive Programming???
                    good/bad?

                    how many posts have i typed here
                    - do not be a partaker of this world
                    hmmmmm?
                    hundreds.
                    did you listen?
                    hmmmmm?

                    there is always another way...


                    “ Lift up your eyes, your hearts and your ears My Sons in this day and hour.
                    Your eyes that you may see only Me, your hearts that you may be filled, and your ears that you may hear Me for you have no veil on your eyes, your hearts have no doors and your ears are not stopped.

                    Lift them all up from the natural realms in which you live for you are not natural people but Spiritual.


                    Many of you would have already died as natural people but you are My New Creation born after the similitude of Melchisedec decreed by Me at your birth that the angel of death shall not touch you.

                    Some of you are weighed down by circumstances of life.
                    I understand this and I know your circumstances.
                    I do not say that the natural burdens will go away, but I have a feast for you of food that will strengthen and sustain you so that you will overcome until these things be past.

                    Have I not said many times to cast your cares on Me, but some of you find this difficult to do.

                    You must see yourselves as I see you.
                    You are called and chosen to stand with Me as My Elect to serve Me in My Kingdom Day and lead creation into the feast of My Glory.

                    I love you, I watch over you, and I hold you in the palm of My hand.
                    I have guided you through life.
                    I have allowed trials that you may learn wisdom.
                    Each one of you has the same heart and you are fit together as a perfect company unto me.


                    The world does not know you, your families do not know you and the religious reject you.
                    Rejoice in all this for herein you know that you are My Sons.
                    I walked the path before you.
                    You will not experience one thing that I have not first experienced.
                    So put your trust in Me
                    . Do not perceive with your natural senses, but just trust Me.


                    Brace yourselves for the days ahead as tribulation increases on the earth.
                    Stand firm and rejoice with Me for My Kingdom day draws nigh.
                    Your yearning to serve Me is not for My Church Day, for I have reserved you as Priests unto a New Day.

                    Attempts to minister amongst the religious will only bring you grief as it did Me when I tried to reach the Jews.
                    I didn’t go to their meetings but found peace with The Father on the mount.

                    So come to the high places with Me My Beloved and enjoy My presence.
                    Just stay in My presence and let your hearts be at peace.
                    The religious will not listen to you yet.
                    They will tear you and try to bring you down.
                    You have it all before you My Beloved, you are people born for another Day”.


                    ALL GLORY TO JESUS

                    LARRY WILSON






                    THE disguise comes before THE deception
                    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by LucySmith View Post


                      how is Apostle ''''FEAR'''''' treating you -

                      F- FALSE
                      E- EVIDENCE
                      A- APPEARING
                      R-REAL...

                      HOW ARE YOU FARING with Predictive Programming???
                      good/bad?

                      how many posts have i typed here
                      - do not be a partaker of this world
                      hmmmmm?
                      hundreds.
                      did you listen?
                      hmmmmm?

                      there is always another way...


                      “ Lift up your eyes, your hearts and your ears My Sons in this day and hour.
                      Your eyes that you may see only Me, your hearts that you may be filled, and your ears that you may hear Me for you have no veil on your eyes, your hearts have no doors and your ears are not stopped.

                      Lift them all up from the natural realms in which you live for you are not natural people but Spiritual.


                      Many of you would have already died as natural people but you are My New Creation born after the similitude of Melchisedec decreed by Me at your birth that the angel of death shall not touch you.

                      Some of you are weighed down by circumstances of life.
                      I understand this and I know your circumstances.
                      I do not say that the natural burdens will go away, but I have a feast for you of food that will strengthen and sustain you so that you will overcome until these things be past.

                      Have I not said many times to cast your cares on Me, but some of you find this difficult to do.

                      You must see yourselves as I see you.
                      You are called and chosen to stand with Me as My Elect to serve Me in My Kingdom Day and lead creation into the feast of My Glory.

                      I love you, I watch over you, and I hold you in the palm of My hand.
                      I have guided you through life.
                      I have allowed trials that you may learn wisdom.
                      Each one of you has the same heart and you are fit together as a perfect company unto me.


                      The world does not know you, your families do not know you and the religious reject you.
                      Rejoice in all this for herein you know that you are My Sons.
                      I walked the path before you.
                      You will not experience one thing that I have not first experienced.
                      So put your trust in Me
                      . Do not perceive with your natural senses, but just trust Me.


                      Brace yourselves for the days ahead as tribulation increases on the earth.
                      Stand firm and rejoice with Me for My Kingdom day draws nigh.
                      Your yearning to serve Me is not for My Church Day, for I have reserved you as Priests unto a New Day.

                      Attempts to minister amongst the religious will only bring you grief as it did Me when I tried to reach the Jews.
                      I didn’t go to their meetings but found peace with The Father on the mount.

                      So come to the high places with Me My Beloved and enjoy My presence.
                      Just stay in My presence and let your hearts be at peace.
                      The religious will not listen to you yet.
                      They will tear you and try to bring you down.
                      You have it all before you My Beloved, you are people born for another Day”.


                      ALL GLORY TO JESUS

                      LARRY WILSON





                      Kinda like how you're scared of your maginary friend so you do what you think he asks.
                      I could be wrong. It happens.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Mainstream Media Propaganda Techniques Exposed

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gff3zmFuOPI
                        THE disguise comes before THE deception
                        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          there is a conspiracy.... only the foolish will deny it as the wheat and the tares grow side by side.
                          http://www.ini-world-report.org/ever...-me-was-a-lie/
                          makes an interesting read???
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Everything-A-Lie-stack-3dtbg-634x842.png
Views:	16
Size:	445.1 KB
ID:	61711


                          **************************************************************************************************** **********************************************************fear*********************** false evidence appearing real





                          Click image for larger version  Name:	fear_.png Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	61710

                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          ]Philipp Bagus writes this...
                          The last days and weeks of the coronavirus epidemic give an interesting insight into the human psyche. Elementary liberties are restricted all over the world, such as the freedom of movement or private property. Yet most people accept these restrictions without blinking, as the state declares their indispensability.

                          A chronology of the events in Madrid: on Sunday, March 8, a large World Women’s Day demonstration against the alleged rule of the Patriachate was held.
                          There were 120,000 participants, and members of the government took part in it, marching side by side in the first row. They had called for strong participation. Just one day later it was announced that starting on Wednesday, March 11, kindergartens, schools, and universities in Madrid would be closed. Since Sunday, March 14, there a curfew has been in place, which is enforced by police and military force. Cyclists and joggers trying to keep fit in the fresh air have been fined heavily. Spaniards are no longer even allowed to be in the private gardens of apartment blocks, even if families take turns using them. In short, we are no longer allowed to use our own gardens. They have been temporarily expropriated.

                          Most people are little bothered by the fact that the state is violating their freedom massively. They regard it as necessary and good. They do not question the state’s authority to restrict our freedom at all. Rather, they denounce those who want to move freely and make use of their property rights. When two brothers were seen playing soccer in the garden of an acquaintance’s apartment block, the police were called.

                          People denounce playing children, who are regarded as harmful to public health, and put up posters saying “Quédate en casa” (stay at home). This is a block warden mentality. The most worrying thing is the high number of willing state collaborators. The parallels with the past are unnoticed. No one seems to care, and it is not even discussed.

                          If people are just scared enough, they entrust themselves to a (temporary) dictatorship without grumbling. They give up their freedom in the hope of being saved by state leaders advised by wise experts. Fear makes people controllable. Instead of protesting against the violation of their property rights, they clap their hands every day at 8 p.m. in Spain. Initially, the applause was mainly to show support for doctors and nurses, but in the meantime cheers for the police have been mixed in.

                          The state leaders plan the violation of liberty centrally. They do not have the necessary information to give a rational answer to the coronacrisis. They take into account the benefits of the curfew and economic shutdown but not the costs, because these are not quantifiable.

                          One of the immediate costs is the loss of a more rapid immunization of the population. But there are other health costs. Being confined to one’s own four walls, with the corresponding lack of physical exercise, will lead to increased cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, strokes, and thromboses, among other things. The psychological burden of being locked up is especially immense. The psychological strain will cause some marriages and families to break up; trauma and depression will be created.
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 03-25-2020, 06:14 PM.
                          THE disguise comes before THE deception
                          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            there is a conspiracy.... only the foolish will deny it as the wheat and the tares grow side by side.
                            http://www.ini-world-report.org/ever...-me-was-a-lie/
                            makes an interesting read???
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Everything-A-Lie-stack-3dtbg-634x842.png
Views:	16
Size:	445.1 KB
ID:	61711


                            **************************************************************************************************** **********************************************************fear*********************** false evidence appearing real





                            Click image for larger version Name:	fear_.png Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	61710

                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            ]Philipp Bagus writes this...
                            You made the claim, now bring the evidence. But you don't know what evidence is, do you?

                            You read children's stories on the creation of the earth, and watch spliced videos and Hollywood movies and take them as fact because you can't discern opinions from fiction or from facts.
                            I could be wrong. It happens.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              so sheeple
                              i ask this ?
                              how are you coping in your TRAUMA BASED REALITY?''
                              is it working on you?


                              what you need to do is seek the Messiah and be freed from this world and its Matrix.
                              ofcourse
                              most of the ignorant sheeples laugh at the Matrix, little knowing they dwell in the ''kingdoms of this world'' rather than THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN as their reality


                              Click image for larger version  Name:	safe_image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	61744



                              Click image for larger version  Name:	EUJ-c1RXgAE2IGa.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.1 KB ID:	61743

                              SO THE TRUE REMEDY IS TO RECEIVE a happiness VIRUS directly from the Kingdom of heaven
                              john 10 v 10
                              THE disguise comes before THE deception
                              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                              THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                              - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                              - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                                so sheeple
                                i ask this ?
                                how are you coping in your TRAUMA BASED REALITY?''
                                is it working on you?


                                what you need to do is seek the Messiah and be freed from this world and its Matrix.
                                ofcourse
                                most of the ignorant sheeples laugh at the Matrix, little knowing they dwell in the ''kingdoms of this world'' rather than THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN as their reality


                                Click image for larger version Name:	safe_image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.8 KB ID:	61744



                                Click image for larger version Name:	EUJ-c1RXgAE2IGa.jpg Views:	0 Size:	17.1 KB ID:	61743

                                SO THE TRUE REMEDY IS TO RECEIVE a happiness VIRUS directly from the Kingdom of heaven
                                john 10 v 10
                                still haven't left the house either I see...but for different reasons. You don't live in some alternate reality, but your brain does. Leave the house, talk to some medical professionals, see what's going on. You stick your head in a hole and scream, "everyone else is on the matrix! I've seen the movie, I know better!" You make rocks look smart.
                                I could be wrong. It happens.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X