Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE Ultimate F.A.K.E. person award / Faked Media events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post

So what you say? Go out, have a good time like nothing is happening and you're immune anyway? Or take some precautions for you and those around you?

I say if the latter just make the best of it. Certainly has given me time to catch up on the latest.
    Well Ed,

Scream the sky is falling, no, just kidding, remain cool, calm, and collect, and carry on as usual.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Well Ed,

Scream the sky is falling, no, just kidding, remain cool, calm, and collect, and carry on as usual.
      I have the usual amount of toilet paper here.
      I could be wrong. It happens.

Comment

I have the usual amount of toilet paper here.
        So do we Ed, and why does having more toilet paper help?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

So do we Ed, and why does having more toilet paper help?
          Who knows. The idea out there is so people feel like they have control over something. Silly people right?

Comment

Who knows. The idea out there is so people feel like they have control over something. Silly people right?
            I don't really know, are there people out there hoarding toilet paper? Maybe they think if they're going to die, at least they will have a clean rear end.

Comment

I don't really know, are there people out there hoarding toilet paper? Maybe they think if they're going to die, at least they will have a clean rear end.
              It's a thing.

Comment

It's a thing.
                If ye say so.

Comment

the TRUE ''''UNDERLYING'' freudian PERCEPTION'' FROM the vast MULTITUDES hoarding toilet rolls IS
                  [connect the dots]
                  it is JUST a lot OF.........''............''.....

YEP sure is
                  WHY
                  fakery ABOUNDS.
                  THE disguise comes before THE deception
                  What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                  THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                  - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                  - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                  This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

how is your FEAR barometer? rising???? or can you spot a fake story and fake actors
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	89773738_10156566543687100_8333646978550333440_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.1 KB ID:	61543

so ask a question.
                    do your homework
                    is Icke a ''good guy'' nope....its the good guy bad guy scene

Click image for larger version  Name:	8b6e9784099f58c0d4f7b5633b6855ce.jpg Views:	0 Size:	74.7 KB ID:	61544
                    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

their game is '' A PERCEPTION DECEPTION'' - FAKE news Bombs
                      the mind is raped to fit the deception
                      fear
                      false evidence appearing real

perception is = the ability to see, hear, or become aware of something through the senses.
                      deception is = the act / actions of deceiving someone.
                      to have the ability to hear or see deceiving acts/ actions
                      or
                      to be confused by a barrage of messages

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                        their game is '' A PERCEPTION DECEPTION'' - FAKE news Bombs
                        the mind is raped to fit the deception
                        fear
                        false evidence appearing real

to have the ability to hear or see deceiving acts/ actions
                        or
                        to be confused by a barrage of messages
                        ...you are literally nuts and trust no one. The common denominator of crazy is you.

Comment

Prayer for the Disciples
                          15 I am not asking that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one.
                          16They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.
                          17 Sanctify them by the truth;
                          Your word is truth.…

Berean Study Bible ·
                          click image for larger version  name:	89388778_1365282310323218_1697651128721735680_n.jpg views:	0 size:	80.1 kb id:	61548

= jesus answered, “my kingdom is not of this world. ...
                          Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with god?
                          are you a partaker?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	89388778_1365282310323218_1697651128721735680_n.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	14.3 KB
ID:	61552

Comment

yes we saw the rocket ''explode''
                              they all died..
                              really????
                              ...... we '''''was''''' conned.
                              https://cluesforum.info/search.php?k...1ae6ccd59146a6

Name:	640px-51-L_Challenger_Crew_in_White_Room_-_GPN-2000-001867.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	61576

then and now

Name:	Challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	536.3 KB
ID:	61577

Comment

Name:	27ih7e.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	61579

Comment

Working...
                                X