Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Scoffers or Mockers" In The Last Days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Scoffers or Mockers" In The Last Days.

The apostle Peter and Jude wrote: Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,2 Peter 3:3; Jude 1:18.

Hmm, I wonder, these scoffers know history, and do they not realize, that Cyrus, king of Persia was written down in the scriptures, inspired by YAH through Isaiah the prophet around 700BC, 150 years BEFORE Cyrus was even around, and then they think the scriptures is not true, and there is no Elohim?.

That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.Isaiah 44:28.

To be resumed Yah willing.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

One must wonder as to what both Cyrus and Darius thought to see their names written in the scrolls.

Comment

Working...
    X