Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are ye closing my thread Spying, and for what reason?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are ye closing my thread Spying, and for what reason?

Hi EliYah,
    This thread has been closed. Your posts have been deleted because you are posting to a closed thread. Should you post to this thread again, I will do my best to destroy the whole thread. Is that clear to you? This warning applies to anyone else that might be tempted to post to your closed thread.
    Posting to a closed thread is like unto eating from a forbidden tree, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    Why are ye closing my thread Spying, and for what reason?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

For those who read, I'm wondering WHY would Spying close the thread, ENVY, STRIFE, or hatred.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

THE mystery needs to be resolved....................
      ask
      how can a closed thread be re-opened ?

we can ask
      a closed thread doesnt really mean closed
      no
      that is a misdirection

a closed thread means
      - it can be opened
      - unless the admin says ''''dont write on closed thread or we deleted your closed thread post.''

does closed really mean closed
      hmmmm
      except when you write on it again it means the thread is now opened again

really????
      yes really??

opps
      then it becomes = wait for it
      a closed opened thread

hmmmm
      chaos reigns + dementia rules
      but the BESTS aspect of the closed thread is = if you write on a closed thread it will be deleted and re-closed.
      wow
      that is sure some mystery
      - perhaps this mystery needs a true detective to work it all out and find out how the closed threads [that should remain closed] are reopened at will
      THE disguise comes before THE deception
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
      - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Topic: Anomalies! 😲

Hi Everyone,
        Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I desire to call the attention of Everyone to the uneasiness exhibited by Lucy in her post above to the apparent anomaly presently being experienced by some of the processes here on the Lo Ammi Forum.

Lucy, who is a believer in the Matrix, should not at all be surprised or disquieted by malfunctions which exhibit themselves in a computer program. After all, the Matrix and everything in the Matrix is a computer program.

Several weeks ago after EliYah first posted to a closed thread, I called Hyssop to help me investigate how such a thing could occur. Hyssop first checked to see if somehow EliYah had been made a moderator. This was not the case. Then Hyssop removed all my admin privileges and made me a normal registered user in order to see if I could post to a closed thread. We discovered that a normal registered user could post to a closed thread. How about that? The program is not acting properly. Somethings work, and somethings do not work.

I have at this point not attempted to delete a whole thread. This is why in my warning to EliYah and others took the nature that I would work to destroy the Watchman Thread should anyone make a post to it. I know that I can destroy a thread even if I am forced to delete the thread post by post. It is a large thread, and that would take a lot of work on my part so I decided to put everyone on their honor concerning threads which say that they are closed but in reality are not closed.

Actually, it is rather like the choice in the Matrix concerning whether to take the red pill or take the blue pill. Who knows what will happen?

Thanking Everyone in advance that decide to honor closed threads, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying View Post
          Topic: Anomalies! 😲

Hi Everyone,
          Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

I desire to call the attention of Everyone to the uneasiness exhibited by Lucy in her post above to the apparent anomaly presently being experienced by some of the processes here on the Lo Ammi Forum.

Lucy, who is a believer in the Matrix, should not at all be surprised or disquieted by malfunctions which exhibit themselves in a computer program. After all, the Matrix and everything in the Matrix is a computer program.

Several weeks ago after EliYah first posted to a closed thread, I called Hyssop to help me investigate how such a thing could occur. Hyssop first checked to see if somehow EliYah had been made a moderator. This was not the case. Then Hyssop removed all my admin privileges and made me a normal registered user in order to see if I could post to a closed thread. We discovered that a normal registered user could post to a closed thread. How about that? The program is not acting properly. Somethings work, and somethings do not work.

I have at this point not attempted to delete a whole thread. This is why in my warning to EliYah and others took the nature that I would work to destroy the Watchman Thread should anyone make a post to it. I know that I can destroy a thread even if I am forced to delete the thread post by post. It is a large thread, and that would take a lot of work on my part so I decided to put everyone on their honor concerning threads which say that they are closed but in reality are not closed.

Actually, it is rather like the choice in the Matrix concerning whether to take the red pill or take the blue pill. Who knows what will happen?

Thanking Everyone in advance that decide to honor closed threads, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          Well, well, well, it looks like something or someone is not cooperating with ye Spying, and all can see that ye are fabricating bogus reasons to close only my threads from the looks of it, and ye do NOT honor all of these scriptures below either.

For there is no respect of persons with Elohim Romans 2:11.

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord/Yahuwah Jesus Christ, the Lord /Yahuwah of glory, with respect of persons. James 2:1

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+persons&t=KJV

So Elohim must NOT dwell in ye with disrespect of scriptures then does He Spying?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
            Well, well, well, it looks like something or someone is not cooperating with ye Spying, and all can see that ye are fabricating bogus reasons to close only my threads from the looks of it, and ye do NOT honor all of these scriptures below either.

For there is no respect of persons with Elohim Romans 2:11.

My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord/Yahuwah Jesus Christ, the Lord /Yahuwah of glory, with respect of persons. James 2:1

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+persons&t=KJV

So Elohim must NOT dwell in ye with disrespect of scriptures then does He Spying?

Spying, that must make ye furious that ye have no control over locking up threads, and evidently ye don't believe Gamaliel's words below either.
            And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
            But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

Comment

SO everyone is excited the Mystery of the now CLOSED and THE re OPENED thread fully explained.
              I AM SO SO HAPPY.

the fruit of the open then closed threads according to Elijah comes from the O.T. high priest

WOOOOEEEEE

the high priest said = '''if it is of God it will last,
              if it is not of God it will fade.away
              [para🤪phrased]''

well the high priestly was right
              Gamaliel's words below either.
              And now I say unto you, Refrain from these men, and let them alone: for if this counsel or this work be of men, it will come to nought:
              But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.
              Hurrah,
              his O.T. ministry ceased to be in 70ad and THE DOOR of thread of O.T. judaizism WAS FULLY CLOSED.
              hurrah your ministry has come to naught

Abba and Messiah win, with a new high priest🙏😁🤓
              Yahweh and his ''us'' gods loose exit stage left😩
              Last edited by LucySmith; 03-06-2020, 10:01 PM.
              What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
              This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                SO everyone is excited the Mystery of the now CLOSED and THE re OPENED thread fully explained.
                I AM SO SO HAPPY.

the fruit of the open then closed threads according to Elijah comes from the O.T. high priest

WOOOOEEEEE

the high priest said = '''if it is of God it will last,
                if it is not of God it will fade.away
                [para🤪phrased]''

well the high priestly was right

Hurrah,
                his O.T. ministry ceased to be in 70ad and THE DOOR of thread of O.T. judaizism WAS FULLY CLOSED.
                hurrah your ministry has come to naught

Abba and Messiah win, with a new high priest🙏😁🤓
                Yahweh and his ''us'' gods loose exit stage left😩
                Well Lucy J.

Your abba the devil and his false messiah has not and cannot win, because Yahuwah Messiah has already decreed it so in the last book of the scriptures, the disobedient jezebels will perish, and as ye say, Hurrah, hurrah!

Comment

I guess from the ancient Queen Jezebels perspective her Gods ( she believed in from her nation) were not as cruel and inhumane as the OT Yah gods she now had to serve when she married her new husband Ahab
                  Excessive cruelty is a fruit of satan
                  murder and lying also a trait to satan
                  the Yah gods showed forth this fruit on most pages of the OT
                  ofcourse if you are a friend of satans you too will admire the OT barbarism
                  the proof
                  the end of this godforsaken era came to its cursed end in 70 ad
                  a new era came to pass with a new high priest
                  the good news had arrived

hurrah

Comment

I guess from the ancient Queen Jezebels perspective her Gods ( she believed in from her nation) were not as cruel and inhumane as the OT Yah gods she now had to serve when she married her new husband Ahab
                    Excessive cruelty is a fruit of satan
                    murder and lying also a trait to satan
                    the Yah gods showed forth this fruit on most pages of the OT
                    ofcourse if you are a friend of satans you too will admire the OT barbarism
                    the proof
                    the end of this godforsaken era came to its cursed end in 70 ad
                    a new era came to pass with a new high priest
                    the good news had arrived

hurrah
                    Well Lucy, Jezebel never worshipped nor serve Yahuwah, but who did she worship and serve?

.And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him/Ahab to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him. 1 Kings 16:31.

Who really was Baal?

And the men of his city, even the elders and the nobles who were the inhabitants in his city, did as Jezebel had sent unto them, and as it was written in the letters which she had sent unto them....And there came in two men, children of Belial, and sat before him: and the men of Belial witnessed against him, even against Naboth, in the presence of the people, saying, Naboth did blaspheme God and the king. Then they carried him forth out of the city, and stoned him with stones, that he died. 1 Kings 21.

Who is really Belial

And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 2 Corinthians 6:15.

Βελίαλ Belíal, bel-ee'-al; of Hebrew origin (H1100); worthlessness; Belial, as an epithet of Satan:—Belial.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G955&t=KJV

So Lucy, Jezebel worshipped satan the devil, and NOT Yah, sounds a lot like ye doesn't it.

Comment

Now folks, Lucy claims that she knows the true Elohim, but then she says, that no one can keep Elohim's commandments, and thee apostle John calls those like her LIARS, and the truth is not in them

He/She that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in them. 1 John 2:4.

Comment

history is against you Elijah
                        it was recorded on stone

'' I have never seen a nation so deserted by its gods''
                        ''

= 70ad = the end of barbarism

ofcourse
                        if you soak in cruelty and admire satan;s handiworks you will defend it to the uttermost as you do Elijah

Comment

history is against you Elijah
                          it was recorded on stone

'' I have never seen a nation so deserted by its gods''
                          ''

= 70ad = the end of barbarism

ofcourse
                          if you soak in cruelty and admire satan;s handiworks you will defend it to the uttermost as you do Elijah
                          Well Lucy J.

I don't defend satan, but ye sure do, and it's the devil's seed or children that cannot obey and keep Elohim's commandments, and it was the earthly temple that was destroyed and NOT the Heavenly Temple, I can't help but smile.

PS: I thought that ye said, that ye was no longer responding to me? Yea, I know, ye can't STOP LYING can ye, and neither can the devil either.

Comment

What is so informative to those who study to be approved is -Moses (the One man witness of Yah and the Law ) BTW not scriptural
                            -was tutored up in the law by his Kenite (Aka seed of the serpent ). father-in-law called Jethro their high priest
                            ask
                            does the law of moses via the serpent seed Jethro reflect the works and deeds of satan the murderer
                            be honest to yourself and not indoctrinated by churchy evil

the sad truth is
                            ignorance causes death
                            consider your death from ignorance
                            few die happily most suffer terribly as life fades
                            the church ignorance kills 2000 pew people each 12 minutes
                            dont continue in any form of ignorance like the posters here
                            Amen
                            go do some good old fashioned study and find out the true facts for yourselves
                            dont be seduced and spell bound by religious evil posing as goodness
                            Last edited by LucySmith; 03-07-2020, 04:46 PM.

Comment

What is so informative to those who study to be approved is -Moses (the One man witness of Yah and the Law ) BTW not scriptural
                              -was tutored up in the law by his Kenite (Aka seed of the serpent ). father-in-law called Jethro their high priest
                              ask
                              does the law of moses via the serpent seed Jethro reflect the works and deeds of satan the murderer
                              be honest to yourself and not indoctrinated by churchy evil

the sad truth is
                              ignorance causes death
                              consider your death from ignorance
                              few die happily most suffer terribly as life fades
                              the church ignorance kills 2000 pew people each 12 minutes
                              dont continue in any form of ignorance like the posters here
                              Amen
                              go do some good old fashioned study and find out the true facts for yourselves
                              dont be seduced and spell bound by religious evil posing as goodness
                              Lucy,

Ye can conjure up all the ideas ye want about Moses, but Moses was a prophet, and Yah Messiah says that He will be in the Kingdom of Yah, and yes, I suggest people to read the scriptures and believe them, and NOT your conjured up ideas of WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT Moses, because the scriptures is true, but your own words and ideas are not the scripture of truth..

Comment

Working...
                              X