X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Firmament & Clueless Pastors

The Firmament & Clueless Pastors

This is a must watch video enjoy the truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6c...RhNUo_Srg_%3A6

EliYah, you have no capacity to live by every word; therefore, why do you seek to condemn others through those who believe in Sunday worship?
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

The Spirit of Jezebel & Satanists in the Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ar5Kbn_YhI

Hi , EliYah, I will not allow you to teach that spiritual fornication exists outside of those who believe in LIFE NOW!
    Therefore, this thread is locked up.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      The Spirit of Jezebel & Satanists in the Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ar5Kbn_YhI

Hi , EliYah, I will not allow you to teach that spiritual fornication exists outside of those who believe in LIFE NOW!
      Spying, your deep thing of life now is a figment of your own imagination, and is no where taught in the scriptures, and about all ye can do is LOCK UP threads that expose those like YOU Ephesians 5:11.

And PS: Ye really mean that YOU cannot live by every word of Yah, and I'm a constant reminder to ye that ye cannot.

Comment

And Spying, people who are alive already knows that they have life now, and that's a no brainer, but they don't really know like you, that there is eternal everlasting life that Yah Messiah can freely give, and you can't give it to them.

Comment

And Spying, ye once wrote and told me ""Eliyah, I have never locked up anyone's thread, and I'm not about to start now."" unquote.

Well, ye sure have reversed 180 degree and changed your mind, and those who read can be glad that Yah Messiah does not change as ye do.

Comment

Spying,
            EliYah, you have no capacity to live by every word; therefore, why do you seek to condemn others through those who believe in Sunday worship?
            And who am I condemning? And can ye tell me the difference between sunsday and saturnsday, because both false days are found on the Roman beast week?

I'm not teaching spiritual fornication, and I will uphold anyone who speaks the straight truth of scriptures.

And if I were teaching spiritual fornication, then what's the difference between me and your cats meow as she called it doing the same, ye have been allowing her to do so for years now?

Comment

Working...
            X