Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Apostle Paul!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Apostle Paul!

    Topic: The Apostle Paul! 👍

    Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    My resurrected YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua said this about HIS Witnesses:

    Luke 24:44-48
    44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
    45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved the Christ to suffer, and to rise from (the) dead the third day:
    47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in the name of HIM unto all the nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
    48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

    These esoteric things were spoken by the risen YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua to the Eleven and to those who were with them (see Luke 24:33). It is important to recognize that this bible study conducted by the risen Messiah can be safely characterized today as the BIBLE STUDY OF All BIBLE STUDIES! No one alive today, save for a few exceptions, has the ability to exactly describe the extraordinary information conveyed by the risen Messiah to HIS Believers through that bible study.

    Those folks were blessed no only to be able to examine Messiah Yahushua in a physical sense, but they were blessed to hear and understand the very means whereby Yahushua could see HIS Mission and HIS ROLE in that mission in the OLD TESTAMENT SCRIPTURES. Wonderfully, the most secret of top secret information was made available to them through a bible study conducted by their risen SAVIOR, and they were blessed to hear, and see, and understand through the spirit of HIM that stood before them.

    The Apostle Paul was not present at that original bible study. Later, when HIS Believers examined the insight and teaching of the Apostle Paul, they were forced to conclude by the esoteric information conveyed by Paul to them concerning the risen Messiah Yahushua that Paul himself had also been taught by Yahushua. Accordingly, they were forced to extend to Paul the right hand of fellowship.

    My Dear Readers, can you yourself force us to extend to you the right hand of fellowship through your witness concerning YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua as HE is taught to us all by the spirit of the risen Messiah Yahushua through the Old Testament Scriptures, that is, the Law of Moses, the Prophets, and the Psalms?

    Actually, believe it or not, we are hoping that you will be able to do so. We are waiting to hear from you!

    Thanking anyone in advance that should be moved to act in reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

  • #2
    Spying, I doubt that thee apostle Paul would have extended ye the right hand of fellowship, because ye teach that all believers cannot get sick and die the first death, and unless they do believe as ye they cannot be saved, and clearly Paul never believed nor taught such a doctrine.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

    Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

    By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

    Comment


    • #3
      Please EliYah, Why Make Lies? 😒

      Hi EliYah,
      You made this claim before me:

      "Spying, I doubt that thee apostle Paul would have extended ye the right hand of fellowship, because ye teach that all believers cannot get sick and die the first death, and unless they do believe as ye they cannot be saved, and clearly Paul never believed nor taught such a doctrine."

      Why are you, EliYah, spreading lies about what I and ImAHebrew believe on this forum? Have we not informed you that a Believer that falls back into sin does run the risk according to the Apostle Paul of physically dying; otherwise, what do these his words mean?:

      1 Corinthians 11:30
      30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

      Will you please give answer to this truth? I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        the choosing of an APOSTLE - 12 only
        - 12 is the number to witness the forming of the divine government on earth.
        therefore
        the qualifications Saul did not met such conditions under any circumstance.
        so after Matthias was chosen as part of the 12 - the divine witnesses were restored.
        there is no 13th apostle. # 13 is evil apostacy - as the pauline styled churches reveal

        acts 1 v 21-27
        RELATES THE TRUE FACTS of the title
        not one person can justify the murderer saul selecting himself to be the `13 th ''apostle'' and calling himself Paul.


        begins with the words of Peter:

        21 ‘So one of the men who have accompanied us during all the time that the Lord Jesus went in and out among us
        , 22 beginning from the baptism of John until the day when he was taken up from us—one of these men must become with us a witness to his resurrection.’
        did you read the condition for the position and title of APOSTLE?
        ANYONE who would deny this truth is infact posing as antichrist. and an insult to the 12 witnesses of His Kingdom.


        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

        Comment


        • #5
          Shalom Everyone, I must say that IF the Apostle Paul was a FALSE Apostle, don't you think that the other Apostles would have written about it, and then NOT included him in the Acts 15 debate. Were the other Apostles deceived to NOT expose him, or were they scared of him? Why do we have so called "knowledgeable" posters on the forum that believe something that the other Apostles never brought up. And the veiled reference in Revelations is just that, pure speculation that this is speaking about the Apostle Paul. Now, it is TRUE that the Apostle Paul wrote of things that are hard to understand, and that unlearned and unstable posters twist to the point that they call him a false Apostle, and that is really a shame that will embarrass them tremendously someday. Anyway, just some thoughts and questions that a sincere seeker of the Truth should be willing to look into and ask. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

          Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

          Comment


          • #6
            saul was never an apostle as acts 1 clearly advisers on the title and commission of an Apostle
            but wait there is more = nor did the 12 agree with him
            infact it was war against the pauline gospel

            '''faith alone''' = wrong -Why do Paul and James sound so different?

            James 2 repeatedly argues that faith without works doesn’t save on the last day.
            Those who claim to have faith but lack good works aren’t saved by such a claiming faith (Jas. 2:14).
            James compares such faith to “words of love and comfort” given to someone who is cold and hungry.
            Such words are meaningless if not accompanied by actions to feed and clothe the person in need (2:15–16).
            So also, faith without works is “dead” and “useless” (2:17, 20, 26).
            All demons professed that Jesus is “the Holy One of God” (Mark 1:24), but their belief in that truth didn’t save them.
            Even though they knew who Jesus was, they hated him.
            Faith that is merely intellectual, or faith that claims to believe but is bereft of any action, is no better than “the faith” of demons.
            Jesus gave the warning in advance
            Saul made a grave mistake declaring some ''jesus'' appeared and spoke to him = as 3 conflicting stories tell
            because all the disciples KNEW of JESUS WARNING it was clear cut and dried.
            The Return of the Son of Man
            25See, I have told you in advance.
            26So if they tell you, ‘There He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
            27For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.…
            Berean Study Bible ·
            Was Paul deceived by someone in the wilderness saying "I am Jesus" -- coming in "Christ's name" -- implying He was the Messiah-Jesus?

            Does Paul's experience fit Jesus' warning that we should not believe those coming in the wilderness or privately "in my name" saying "I am the Christ" after He ascended?
            Jesus explained that when He returns and appears next from heaven on earth He will be visible from every point "east and west," so don't be fooled by an impostor Jesus who only appears on earth in a private way or in a wilderness. (Matt. 24 vv. 4-6, vv. 26-27.)

            Saul renamed himself paul says...'''my gospel''
            Paul was actually concerned that some were preaching about a different Jesus than the one Paul preached about:
            For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the one you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough (2 Cor. 11:4, NIV)
            Paul speaks disparagingly about the 12 apostles, in particular about Peter.
            [Paul speaks] of the pillars of the Jerusalem church [in Galatians ch. 2].
            Paul is against them -- see especially Gal. 2:11.
            Paul speaks against them with ill-concealed sarcasm in the repetitive words "reputed to be something," and "those of repute" (Gal. 2:2,6,9).
            Paul then denigrates learning anything from the "apostles" at Jerusalem -- referencing Peter, James, John, etc., for the same reason.
            Paul in the same way as he criticized the "false apostles" in 2 Cor. 11 as preaching a conditional gospe
            , Paul was snidely putting down Peter, John and James as "reputed" pillars. (Gal. 2:2,6,9.)

            The apostles' doctrine obviously required more than just faith alone.


            NOW FOR THE CLINCHER
            Based upon Paul's put downs of the 12 apostles in Galatians 2, - it is fair to infer that in 2 Corinthians 11 v :4 Paul is aware that the 12 preach another Jesus than Paul teaches.
            Rather than believe the Jesus Paul met was an imposter,
            Paul was implying the twelve were following an imposter.
            It is self-evident Paul assumed the 12 were following the wrong Jesus because Paul boasts that he did not desire to learn about anything which their Jesus taught them.

            however for the true facts
            - why not address the true issue and FIND OUT HOW APOSTLES WERE SELECTED AS A WITNESS to the new covenant kingdom
            rather than offer your traditional indoctrination - its hateful
            THE disguise comes before THE deception
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

            Comment


            • #7
              Topic: Generic Posts Will Not Be Allowed On This Thread!

              Hi Lucy,
              This thread unfortunately is not for you! Please do not post anymore on this thread unless you are willing to address your post to someone. You may address your post to "Everyone" if you so desire, but you will not be allowed to post on this thread without a salutation of some sort addressed to someone.

              As far as I am concerned, any post by you on this thread in the future that does not possess a salutation will be deleted.

              Thanking you in advance for your compliance with this warning and restriction that is according to your word, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spying View Post
                Please EliYah, Why Make Lies? 😒

                Hi EliYah,
                You made this claim before me:

                "Spying, I doubt that thee apostle Paul would have extended ye the right hand of fellowship, because ye teach that all believers cannot get sick and die the first death, and unless they do believe as ye they cannot be saved, and clearly Paul never believed nor taught such a doctrine."

                Why are you, EliYah, spreading lies about what I and ImAHebrew believe on this forum? Have we not informed you that a Believer that falls back into sin does run the risk according to the Apostle Paul of physically dying; otherwise, what do these his words mean?:

                1 Corinthians 11:30
                30 For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

                Will you please give answer to this truth? I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                Spying, the very fact that Paul made this statement proves believers can get sick and die a physical death, and are these believers not saved?

                Also, if I'm wrong above in my statement then please correct me, and I will stand corrected.

                A bit of revelation for ye.

                Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                  Spying, the very fact that Paul made this statement proves believers can get sick and die a physical death, and are these believers not saved?

                  Also, if I'm wrong above in my statement then please correct me, and I will stand corrected.
                  Eliyahu, you need to examine the reason WHY these Corinthians were getting sick, and some even dying. Were they not eating in an UNWORTHY manner? Now, IF this sickness and death was normal for those who did eat in a WORTHY manner, as you seem to indicate, why would Paul speak of it specifically just for those who were eating in an UNWORTHY manner? Did not Messiah say it would be better to pluck out the right eye, or cut off the right hand, IF offense (sin) was being caused to the BODY (think of Ananias and Sapphira here). Those who ate, without examining themselves to recognize and remove any sin they had in their lives, were eating and drinking JUDGMENT upon themselves, by eating and drinking in an UNWORTHY manner, THUS, getting sick, and even dying. Just think about it Eliyahu. And think about this. IF you have been made RIGHTEOUS in Him, for what reason would your death be required? Would not it ONLY be required IF you have fallen INTO an UNRIGHTEOUS life? No where in the Scriptures does it REQUIRE the RIGHTEOUS to die, but that is not the case for the wicked, and this is WHY Elohim asked that sinners TURN from their sin and LIVE:

                  Eze 18:21-28
                  (21) But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
                  (22) All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
                  (23) Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith Yehovah Elohim: [and] not that he should turn from his ways, and live?
                  (24) But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness (eating in an UNWORTHY manner), and committeth iniquity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
                  (25) Yet ye say, The way of Yehovah is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
                  (26) When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
                  (27) Again, when the wicked [man] turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
                  (28) Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

                  It is VERY clear Eliyahu, eating the body and drinking the blood of Messiah REQUIRES a sinner to TURN from ALL of their iniquities, and THEN live, and not die. Ken
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                  Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  Abstain from meats offered to idols
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                  So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Topic: The Sharing Of The Spirit! 😁

                    Hi EliYah,
                    Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

                    You asked this of me?:

                    "Spying, the very fact that Paul made this statement proves believers can get sick and die a physical death, and are these believers not saved?"

                    ImAHebrew gave you a very good answer above; even so, I have a little to add. The Apostle Paul had this to say about the Corinthian Believer caught up in fornication:

                    1 Corinthians 5:5
                    5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit should be saved in the day of the YAHWEH Yahushua.

                    Please take notice of the purpose of the death of that Corinthian Believer. According to the Apostle Paul that Believer must be put to death so that his spirit should be later saved. This verse is a clear indication why Believers who do not judge themselves properly in this present life must suffer physical death through the judgement of Messiah and HIS Church. Without their physical death, such Believers caught up in sin would go from bad to worse, and their spirit would be corrupted so thoroughly that there would exist no possibility that their spirit could later be saved.

                    This removal from the Church also provides protection against any further corruption of the spirit of the Church itself. If you should take the time to study the reasoning of the Apostle Paul concerning the very spirit of the Corinthian Church, you may notice that Paul indicated that his own spirit was present with them even though he was absent from them in the flesh.

                    The Apostle Paul definitely believed in the sharing of the spirit through the laying on of hands. There is no doubt that within the Churches established through the work of the Apostle Paul that he did share his spirit with them when he did lay his hands upon them and bless them.

                    This sharing of the spirit carries with it great responsibility because every time the spirit is shared, the spirit is increased by the spirit to whom the spirit is further shared. We all become one spirit, and we are responsible for the success of one another in this present life.

                    This is a wonderful subject, and I suppose that I have not by my poor words in this post done this subject justice.

                    Hoping that you can understand even just a little, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Spying View Post
                      Topic: The Sharing Of The Spirit! 😁

                      Hi EliYah,
                      Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!

                      You asked this of me?:

                      "Spying, the very fact that Paul made this statement proves believers can get sick and die a physical death, and are these believers not saved?"

                      ImAHebrew gave you a very good answer above; even so, I have a little to add. The Apostle Paul had this to say about the Corinthian Believer caught up in fornication:

                      1 Corinthians 5:5
                      5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit should be saved in the day of the YAHWEH Yahushua.

                      Please take notice of the purpose of the death of that Corinthian Believer. According to the Apostle Paul that Believer must be put to death so that his spirit should be later saved. This verse is a clear indication why Believers who do not judge themselves properly in this present life must suffer physical death through the judgement of Messiah and HIS Church. Without their physical death, such Believers caught up in sin would go from bad to worse, and their spirit would be corrupted so thoroughly that there would exist no possibility that their spirit could later be saved.

                      This removal from the Church also provides protection against any further corruption of the spirit of the Church itself. If you should take the time to study the reasoning of the Apostle Paul concerning the very spirit of the Corinthian Church, you may notice that Paul indicated that his own spirit was present with them even though he was absent from them in the flesh.

                      The Apostle Paul definitely believed in the sharing of the spirit through the laying on of hands. There is no doubt that within the Churches established through the work of the Apostle Paul that he did share his spirit with them when he did lay his hands upon them and bless them.

                      This sharing of the spirit carries with it great responsibility because every time the spirit is shared, the spirit is increased by the spirit to whom the spirit is further shared. We all become one spirit, and we are responsible for the success of one another in this present life.

                      This is a wonderful subject, and I suppose that I have not by my poor words in this post done this subject justice.

                      Hoping that you can understand even just a little, I am,
                      Sincerely, Latuwr
                      Spying, I agree with most all of your post concerning thee apostle Paul above, and this verse above by Paul and this verse James 5:20 which proves that the spirit and psyche that is saved from the second death..

                      Shabbat Shalom to the Sabbath Day Breaker!
                      Ye cannot prove 1 Thessalonians 5:21 from the scriptures that satyrday is the true Sabbath, as satyrday is ONLY found on the Roman Calendar which IGNORES the new moon day, and it runs contrary to it, and UNTIL ye can show us in the scriptures which days that satyrday falls on of Yah's lunisolar calendar ONLY, then it is ye who are the true scriptural Sabbath breaker, and ye will die not only the first death, but also the second death unless thou REPENT.



                      A bit of revelation for ye.

                      Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                      By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                        Eliyahu, you need to examine the reason WHY these Corinthians were getting sick, and some even dying. Were they not eating in an UNWORTHY manner? Now, IF this sickness and death was normal for those who did eat in a WORTHY manner, as you seem to indicate, why would Paul speak of it specifically just for those who were eating in an UNWORTHY manner? Did not Messiah say it would be better to pluck out the right eye, or cut off the right hand, IF offense (sin) was being caused to the BODY (think of Ananias and Sapphira here). Those who ate, without examining themselves to recognize and remove any sin they had in their lives, were eating and drinking JUDGMENT upon themselves, by eating and drinking in an UNWORTHY manner, THUS, getting sick, and even dying. Just think about it Eliyahu. And think about this. IF you have been made RIGHTEOUS in Him, for what reason would your death be required? Would not it ONLY be required IF you have fallen INTO an UNRIGHTEOUS life? No where in the Scriptures does it REQUIRE the RIGHTEOUS to die, but that is not the case for the wicked, and this is WHY Elohim asked that sinners TURN from their sin and LIVE:

                        Eze 18:21-28
                        (21) But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
                        (22) All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
                        (23) Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith Yehovah Elohim: [and] not that he should turn from his ways, and live?
                        (24) But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness (eating in an UNWORTHY manner), and committeth iniquity, [and] doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked [man] doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.
                        (25) Yet ye say, The way of Yehovah is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?
                        (26) When a righteous [man] turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.
                        (27) Again, when the wicked [man] turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
                        (28) Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

                        It is VERY clear Eliyahu, eating the body and drinking the blood of Messiah REQUIRES a sinner to TURN from ALL of their iniquities, and THEN live, and not die. Ken
                        Ken, I agree with the scriptures above that ye quoted.

                        So tell us Ken, did Ezekiel the prophet die the first death, or not?

                        A bit of revelation for ye.

                        Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                        By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                          Ken, I agree with the scriptures above that ye quoted.

                          So tell us Ken, did Ezekiel the prophet die the first death, or not?
                          Eliyahu, yes he did, as he did not have available to him the RIGHTEOUSNESS that is a result of FAITH in the sacrifice of Yeshua, so he died. That is not the case NOW, nor with the Believers of the First Assembly/Witness. We have, THROUGH our sin, the free gift of Righteousness, that results in Life Now, as we are COMPELLED and BLESSED (through the SHEDDING of His Blood) to turn from all of our INIQUITIES and LIVE (Acts 3:26). It wasn't available to Ezekiel at his time, so he died. Ken

                          P.S. You say you agree with the Scriptures quoted above, do you agree with what I wrote about those who were getting sick and some even dying?
                          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                          Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                          Abstain from meats offered to idols
                          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                            Eliyahu, yes he did, as he did not have available to him the RIGHTEOUSNESS that is a result of FAITH in the sacrifice of Yeshua, so he died. That is not the case NOW, nor with the Believers of the First Assembly/Witness. We have, THROUGH our sin, the free gift of Righteousness, that results in Life Now, as we are COMPELLED and BLESSED (through the SHEDDING of His Blood) to turn from all of our INIQUITIES and LIVE (Acts 3:26). It wasn't available to Ezekiel at his time, so he died. Ken

                            P.S. You say you agree with the Scriptures quoted above, do you agree with what I wrote about those who were getting sick and some even dying?
                            Ken, corrections with the scriptures will come, and do ye never think about what ye write contradicting the scriptures, or doesn't it matter to ye.

                            Eliyahu, yes he did,
                            Then which other death will Ezekiel NOT see, is it not the second death?

                            Eliyahu, yes he did, as he did not have available to him the RIGHTEOUSNESS that is a result of FAITH in the sacrifice of Yeshua, so he died.
                            Really, and since when does the death of Messiah give life Romans 5:10?

                            And are ye trying to tell us that Ezekiel did not believe or have faith in Yah Messiah John 5:39 see also Acts 10:43 and is not Abraham and the prophets saved Luke 13:28, and a part of the Household of Yah Elohim Ephesians 2:20?

                            We have, THROUGH our sin, the free gift of Righteousness, that results in Life Now, as we are COMPELLED and BLESSED (through the SHEDDING of His Blood) to turn from all of our INIQUITIES and LIVE
                            Really, we have the free gift of righteousness through our sin eh, then how can one turn away from their sins, if they have righteousness through their sin,(and where is this written in the scriptures?) and were those who literally did kill Messiah blessed too?

                            Ken, ye take the words blind guides of Yah Messiah to a whole new level, and ye have patches over your eyes willfully.
                            A bit of revelation for ye.

                            Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

                            By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              Ken, corrections with the scriptures will come, and do ye never think about what ye write contradicting the scriptures, or doesn't it matter to ye.

                              Then which other death will Ezekiel NOT see, is it not the second death? Ken: Eliyahu, are you saying that one must be wicked, suffer death, and THEN be saved ALIVE from the second death? Are you sure you understand what Ezekiel was writing about? Did not HE and all the Prophets WRITE for OUR SAKE (1 Peter 1:12), as it was THEN (with the First Assembly/Witness) that this REDEMPTION from sin occurred, THROUGH and BY the Blood of Messiah (1 Peter 1:18-20, 1 John 1:5-10), and this was not back in Ezekiel's time. So the TURNING from sin, that the WICKED must do to LIVE, could ONLY happen AFTER Yeshua's suffering, death, and third day resurrection...yes, no, maybe? The Spirit had Ezekiel write what he wrote for OUR SAKE, not his own, and what he wrote had NOTHING to do with the second death, it was all about TURNING from sin and LIVING, which can ONLY happen in Him, with His LIFE becoming OUR LIFE, and this happens NOW, not after you die. Or are you saying YOU can only LIVE in Him, AFTER you die your physical death?

                              Really, and since when does the death of Messiah give life Romans 5:10? Ken: Eliyahu, His death RECONCILES us to Elohim, for IN Him ALL died when He died (1 Cor 5:14), therefore the WAGE of sin, which is DEATH, has been PAID by ALL who died with Him, reconciling us to Elohim. Those who KNOW and BELIEVE this Truth, BURY their dead bodies IN Baptism, and then RISE up to a NEW LIFE in Him. This is how His LIFE saves you. But YOUR redemption FROM a sinful LIFE is a DIRECT consequence of YOU KNOWING and BELIEVING that YOUR sin did shed His Righteous and Innocent Blood, thus, the Blood of Messiah CLEANSES a sinner FROM all of their unrighteousness/iniquites (Heb 9:14), and ALLOWS Messiah and His Spirit to DWELL in them (Rom 8:9-13 - having Life Now). If anyone DWELLING with Him and His Spirit becomes a defiant, active, and deliberate sinner, He will take measures to correct this...either with sickness, or even removal by death FROM Himself, because there is NO Darkness that can REMAIN in Him, as He is without sin. It is ALL so simple, ONCE you "see" it Eliyahu.

                              And are ye trying to tell us that Ezekiel did not believe or have faith in Yah Messiah John 5:39 see also Acts 10:43 and is not Abraham and the prophets saved Luke 13:28, and a part of the Household of Yah Elohim Ephesians 2:20? Ken: Eliyahu, those men of Faith KNEW they had to die, and NOT receive the Promise, but that is NOT the case with us, as a vast multitude of Scriptures do state.

                              Really, we have the free gift of righteousness through our sin eh, then how can one turn away from their sins, if they have righteousness through their sin,(and where is this written in the scriptures?) and were those who literally did kill Messiah blessed too? Ken: Eliyahu, as the Apostle Paul indicated, one cannot REMAIN IN sin so that Grace (the Free Gift of Righteousness) can abound. Why don't you believe what he wrote?

                              Ken, ye take the words blind guides of Yah Messiah to a whole new level, and ye have patches over your eyes willfully.
                              Eliyahu, the spirit that guides your mind and heart is NOT the same Spirit that guides us, therefore, what we say is FOOLISHNESS to you, as YOU cannot comprehend the things of the Spirit. Ken

                              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                              Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                              Abstain from meats offered to idols
                              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X