There is no conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Sorry Ken, but they write that Genesis 1 is NOT literal, and the sun was not created on the 4th day, it was appointed for its purposes on the 4th day.

And there is more that can be disproved in this site.
    Eliyahu, I'm sorry, you did not follow what was taking place on that site. They were taking the LIST of Scriptures that flat earthers use and then commenting on them. Here is where they got their list:

240+ Flat Earth Bible Verses

At the beginning of that list is Genesis 1:1-19 where the flat earthers state the "Earth Created Before the Sun." Now, they just happened to agree with that premise, but the flat earthers think that their belief in the earth being created before the sun proves a flat earth. Nonsense, just nonsense. Ken

P.S. Did you remember that Scripture yet? If you need help, just ask me again to find it for you.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Like I said Ken, I'm not going to argue with ye, does that not register with ye, I can't help but smile.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Like I said Ken, I'm not going to argue with ye, does that not register with ye, I can't help but smile.
        Eliyahu, well good. It will be nice not hearing any more nonsense about the "faked" moon landing or the flat earth. I guess that's just the case, whenever someone's arguments have been demolished, they are done arguing. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
          Eliyahu, well good. It will be nice not hearing any more nonsense about the "faked" moon landing or the flat earth. I guess that's just the case, whenever someone's arguments have been demolished, they are done arguing. Ken
          But the entertainment! Don't you like to see all the all the places that one can hide? If I had time I would catalogue and organize the arguments on this site into one a column. https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general_w...fallacies.html

I could be wrong. It happens.

Comment

• Elijah
            i am not going to argue with you Ken
            Ken
            I wont argue with you either
            Elijah
            i wont argue again with you Ken
            Ken
            I wont argue with you again either
            Elijah
            I wont argue with you again ever Ken
            Ken
            I wont argue with you again ever too
            Elijah
            you prove my point Ken you argue
            Ken
            No you just like to argue and i dont

hmmmm
            maybe they are not familiar with the meaning of the word A.R.G.U.E.
            the meaning of the word argue
            1. argue
              VERB
            2. give reasons or cite evidence in support of an idea, action, or theory, typically with the aim of persuading others to share one's view.
            Hmmmmm
            I THINK THE MOON IS FLAT
            AND THE SUN
            ALL FLAT LIKE PANCAKES
            oranges are flat
            also plums apples and tomatoes
            Click image for larger version

Name:	89774751_2585157081589155_3386993097748512768_n.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	61674
            yes the MOON IS FLAT
            Last edited by LucySmith; 03-22-2020, 05:46 PM.
            THE disguise comes before THE deception
            What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
            THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
            - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
            - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
            This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Shalom Everyone, maybe someone is confused about how they think I like to argue all the time, but then they say I tell people I won't argue (really, that's actually a lie). Hmmmm, ...argue, won't argue...to be or not to be, I wonder if the queen of arguing will ever make up her mind? Maybe she will send you a Corona if you buy one of her arguments. And yes, I do appreciate it when others realize they should not argue any more because they finally come to their senses about how their views or beliefs are in error. You see, that is what stops a person from arguing, when they KNOW they are wrong, and realize the other person is right. So yes, I just love it when those who are arguing realize they should not argue anymore. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Comment

Well, it looks as if Walter Veith has discovered a document from 2012 which the Governments of the world are following to the letter.

Also, this document predicted that this epidemic would begin in Asia, and sure enough it came from China, it's well worth the watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abevOdBiPSQ
                Well, at least the covid 19 is not a conspiracy theory, and 3 sane men are discussing it, and even mentioning it as compared to 1918 with the Spanish flue. Stay cool, calm, and collect, and no fear mongering either.

Biowarfare Experts On Coronavirus (COVID19)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWOYj8hjjjM

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	90523414_4235971266428500_7936399693792149504_n.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	54.0 KB
ID:	61681
                  THE disguise comes before THE deception
                  What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                  THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
                  - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
                  - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
                  This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Sorry Ken, I learned all of this crap years ago, and simulations of other's simulations is not true observation science either, and please, keep these hair brain ideas to yourself.

Now this is something that Elohim said and Moses wrote: And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Genesis 1:7.

The next time ye look up toward the sky on a cloudless day, ye will see the blue water above the firmament.:

Eliyah: you should have quoted the preceding verse also. And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Gen. 1:6-7.

That begs the question of how many so called 'believers' truly believes these two texts; that there is water above the firmament?

Comment

Working...
                    X