Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is no conspiracy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There is no conspiracy

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1131936

    Just because you believe mysterious forces are in control doesn't mean you aren't. Be responsible for your own actions.

    I could be wrong. It happens.

  • #2
    Topic: Conspiracies

    Hi Edmund Dantes,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

    Thank you so much for the theme of this thread. It is imperative that we be responsible for our own actions. We absolutely should not seek to blame others for what is happening in our lives.

    It is my hope to participate extensively in this thread.

    Allow me to give you an example. Consider this scripture according to the KJV:

    Luke 20:38
    38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

    And here is the Greek of that verse according to one version of the Greek:

    Luke 20:38
    38 θεος δε ουκ εστιν νεκρων αλλα ζωντων παντες γαρ αυτω ζωσιν

    And here is a literal translation of the above words:
    38 θεος (God) δε (but) ουκ (not) εστιν (is) νεκρων (of dead folks) αλλα (but, rather) ζωντων (of living folks), παντες (all) γαρ (for, therefore) αυτω (in, with, by HIM) ζωσιν (live).

    The above sentence put together in a literal sense looks like this:

    38 But God is not of dead folks rather of living folks, therefore all live by HIM.

    Now, I realize that the literal above raises all sorts of issues namely
    • Does "παντες" above refer to both dead and living folks?
    • If so, then God makes no distinction from HIS perspective concerning the dead and the living.
    • If so, then dead folks indeed dwell within God.
    • If not, then after physical death the dwelling place of dead folks and living folks is not the same.
    • If not, then from the perspective of human beings, it becomes important to become a part of the living, yes/no/maybe?
    Another important issue which has need of clarification is the exact translation of "αυτω" above. Of course, "αυτω" refers to God. "αυτω" is the dative singular of "αὐτός", and there exists no preposition in the Greek text; therefore, the reader is required to assign "to, in, with, or by" in translating "αυτω" into English.

    How do we decide which word should be used right here with "αυτω"?

    It is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the original KJV version was translated into English by a whole bunch of spiritually dead scholars who are presently quite physically dead. Indeed, it is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the New Testament Scriptures which we now possess were determined by the scholars of the Roman Catholic Church who also happen to presently be quite dead in a physical sense. Were these scholars ever alive in a spiritual sense?

    These very same issues can be applied to the canon of the Old Testament Scriptures.

    Now, what does this little exercise have to do with conspiracies? All of us arise out of a conspiracy. There indeed exists a purpose for each of us in the conspiracy to which we belong, and as you say, Desmond, conspiracy does not relieve us of personal responsibility.

    According to the belief of the Tzaddikim, your LIFE actually depends upon the conspiracy to which you belong and adhere.

    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Spying View Post
      Topic: Conspiracies

      Hi Edmund Dantes,
      Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

      Thank you so much for the theme of this thread. It is imperative that we be responsible for our own actions. We absolutely should not seek to blame others for what is happening in our lives.

      It is my hope to participate extensively in this thread.

      Allow me to give you an example. Consider this scripture according to the KJV:

      Luke 20:38
      38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

      And here is the Greek of that verse according to one version of the Greek:

      Luke 20:38
      38 θεος δε ουκ εστιν νεκρων αλλα ζωντων παντες γαρ αυτω ζωσιν

      And here is a literal translation of the above words:
      38 θεος (God) δε (but) ουκ (not) εστιν (is) νεκρων (of dead folks) αλλα (but, rather) ζωντων (of living folks), παντες (all) γαρ (for, therefore) αυτω (in, with, by HIM) ζωσιν (live).

      The above sentence put together in a literal sense looks like this:

      38 But God is not of dead folks rather of living folks, therefore all live by HIM.

      Now, I realize that the literal above raises all sorts of issues namely
      • Does "παντες" above refer to both dead and living folks?
      • If so, then God makes no distinction from HIS perspective concerning the dead and the living.
      • If so, then dead folks indeed dwell within God.
      • If not, then after physical death the dwelling place of dead folks and living folks is not the same.
      • If not, then from the perspective of human beings, it becomes important to become a part of the living, yes/no/maybe?
      Another important issue which has need of clarification is the exact translation of "αυτω" above. Of course, "αυτω" refers to God. "αυτω" is the dative singular of "αὐτός", and there exists no preposition in the Greek text; therefore, the reader is required to assign "to, in, with, or by" in translating "αυτω" into English.

      How do we decide which word should be used right here with "αυτω"?

      It is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the original KJV version was translated into English by a whole bunch of spiritually dead scholars who are presently quite physically dead. Indeed, it is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the New Testament Scriptures which we now possess were determined by the scholars of the Roman Catholic Church who also happen to presently be quite dead in a physical sense. Were these scholars ever alive in a spiritual sense?

      These very same issues can be applied to the canon of the Old Testament Scriptures.

      Now, what does this little exercise have to do with conspiracies? All of us arise out of a conspiracy. There indeed exists a purpose for each of us in the conspiracy to which we belong, and as you say, Desmond, conspiracy does not relieve us of personal responsibility.

      According to the belief of the Tzaddikim, your LIFE actually depends upon the conspiracy to which you belong and adhere.

      Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      Spying,

      Indeed, it is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the New Testament Scriptures which we now possess were determined by the scholars of the Roman Catholic Church who also happen to presently be quite dead in a physical sense.
      The Roman Catholic Church did not write nor translate the O.K.J.V. scriptures as ye erroneously say, and I'm not going to let ye away with such a lie either.

      Take your pick to watch here below.

      https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=battle+of+the+bibles+by+walter+j+veith

      Comment


      • #4
        And Spying,

        For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Ecclesiastes 9:5

        For the living know that they shall die

        So tell us Spying, did Yah Messiah change his mind Malachi 3:6, and is He not the same Hebrews 13:8??

        And regarding the scriptures, there has been a conspiracy to change the written word of Yah by the Roman Catholic Jesuits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVWmn9yGa7k

        Comment


        • #5
          Topic: Clarification! ✍

          Hi EliYah,

          I must apologize to you for my lack of clarity in what I wrote to you in my post above. I in no way meant to imply that the Roman Catholic Church had anything at all to do with the establishment of the OKJV translation of the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures by the scholars of King James.

          My comments concerning the scholars of the Roman Catholic Church was simply in regard to the establishment of the New Testament canon and the preservation of the various Greek and Latin texts behind the canon established by that Church. Obviously, the OKJV scholars had nothing to do with the establishment of the New Testament Canon which occurred 1000 years or so before their OKJV translation.

          This is also true of the Hebrew Scriptures. The OKJV scholars had nothing to do with the origin and transmission and preservation of the Hebrew Scriptures. These tasks were accomplished primarily by Jews.

          I realize that the LXX was translated by Jews. All of these scholars of the various translations are physically dead. The only author of a text of the Old and New Testaments that remains alive today is the Apostle John.

          Hoping that this clarification should be understood by you, I am,
          Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Topic: EliYah's OKJV Conspiracy! 👎

            Hi EliYah,

            I did follow your link, and I did listen to part one, and I did listen to a little of part two, and the link did prove to me that every cult, that is, every Christian organization, has a particular bias that is behind their own particular conspiracy.

            You yourself believe in the OKJV translation of the Hebrew and Greek Scirptures. I do not.

            What makes your belief more valid than my own?

            Take your quote of Ecclesiastes 9:5 for instance. Please allow me to quote verse 6 also:

            Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
            5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
            6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

            In listening to your posted link, I discovered that the preacher personally believed that Messiah Yahushua did physically die on the Cross. Does the resurrected Messiah Yahushua presently have a portion of anything that is done under the sun?

            Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Topic: Profit Or Gain In Martyrdom! 👍

              Hi EliYah,

              Just because I am giving you multiple posts today does not mean that I will dismiss your inability to answer my questions asked of you.

              Here is another pertinent question based upon Ecclesiastes 9:5-6:

              Ecclesiastes 9:5-6:
              5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
              6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

              If what Solomon says is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then how is it that the Apostle Paul could make this statement:

              Philippians 1:20-23
              20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
              21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
              22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
              23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

              Solomon says that there is no more a reward for the dead; yet the Apostle Paul testifies that there exists gain or profit in his own personal death. Can you yourself, EliYah, explain how this does happen?

              Thanking you in advance your OKJV explanation of your beliefs, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spying View Post
                Topic: Profit Or Gain In Martyrdom! 👍

                Hi EliYah,

                Just because I am giving you multiple posts today does not mean that I will dismiss your inability to answer my questions asked of you.

                Here is another pertinent question based upon Ecclesiastes 9:5-6:

                Ecclesiastes 9:5-6:
                5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
                6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

                If what Solomon says is the whole truth and nothing but the truth, then how is it that the Apostle Paul could make this statement:

                Philippians 1:20-23
                20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
                21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
                22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.
                23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

                Solomon says that there is no more a reward for the dead; yet the Apostle Paul testifies that there exists gain or profit in his own personal death. Can you yourself, EliYah, explain how this does happen?

                Thanking you in advance your OKJV explanation of your beliefs, I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                Spying,

                I asked Ken, which is the same as asking you, he did not answer this same question directly in post #217 here Christian Forums, and now ye are asking me to answer it for ye, funny eh.

                And suppose ye tell us what Paul meant when he wrote this above--having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better.?

                Ecclesiastes 9:5-6:
                5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
                6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
                So let me ask you, is the memory of the righteous forgotten too Psalms 112:6, such as Abraham, Issac, and Jacob?

                Ye have a lot to learn yet old buddy.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Spying View Post
                  Topic: EliYah's OKJV Conspiracy! 👎

                  Hi EliYah,

                  I did follow your link, and I did listen to part one, and I did listen to a little of part two, and the link did prove to me that every cult, that is, every Christian organization, has a particular bias that is behind their own particular conspiracy.

                  You yourself believe in the OKJV translation of the Hebrew and Greek Scirptures. I do not.

                  What makes your belief more valid than my own?

                  Take your quote of Ecclesiastes 9:5 for instance. Please allow me to quote verse 6 also:

                  Ecclesiastes 9:5-6
                  5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
                  6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

                  In listening to your posted link, I discovered that the preacher personally believed that Messiah Yahushua did physically die on the Cross. Does the resurrected Messiah Yahushua presently have a portion of anything that is done under the sun?

                  Thanking you in advance should you be moved to give answer, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr
                  Spying, yes Messiah does, and the O.K.J.V. is still the closest translation of thee originals on the face of the earth, with exception to the Restored Name King James Version from Tom Martinsic, and its words are number coded to the Strong's Concordance.

                  And ye did not learn much from Professor Walter Vieth above, as the Roman Catholic Bible is not translated from the same stream as the O.K.J.V. is.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Spying View Post
                    Topic: Conspiracies

                    Hi Edmund Dantes,
                    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

                    Thank you so much for the theme of this thread. It is imperative that we be responsible for our own actions. We absolutely should not seek to blame others for what is happening in our lives.

                    It is my hope to participate extensively in this thread.

                    Allow me to give you an example. Consider this scripture according to the KJV:

                    Luke 20:38
                    38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

                    And here is the Greek of that verse according to one version of the Greek:

                    Luke 20:38
                    38 θεος δε ουκ εστιν νεκρων αλλα ζωντων παντες γαρ αυτω ζωσιν

                    And here is a literal translation of the above words:
                    38 θεος (God) δε (but) ουκ (not) εστιν (is) νεκρων (of dead folks) αλλα (but, rather) ζωντων (of living folks), παντες (all) γαρ (for, therefore) αυτω (in, with, by HIM) ζωσιν (live).

                    The above sentence put together in a literal sense looks like this:

                    38 But God is not of dead folks rather of living folks, therefore all live by HIM.

                    Now, I realize that the literal above raises all sorts of issues namely
                    • Does "παντες" above refer to both dead and living folks?
                    • If so, then God makes no distinction from HIS perspective concerning the dead and the living.
                    • If so, then dead folks indeed dwell within God.
                    • If not, then after physical death the dwelling place of dead folks and living folks is not the same.
                    • If not, then from the perspective of human beings, it becomes important to become a part of the living, yes/no/maybe?
                    Another important issue which has need of clarification is the exact translation of "αυτω" above. Of course, "αυτω" refers to God. "αυτω" is the dative singular of "αὐτός", and there exists no preposition in the Greek text; therefore, the reader is required to assign "to, in, with, or by" in translating "αυτω" into English.

                    How do we decide which word should be used right here with "αυτω"?

                    It is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the original KJV version was translated into English by a whole bunch of spiritually dead scholars who are presently quite physically dead. Indeed, it is the teaching of the Tzaddikim that the New Testament Scriptures which we now possess were determined by the scholars of the Roman Catholic Church who also happen to presently be quite dead in a physical sense. Were these scholars ever alive in a spiritual sense?

                    These very same issues can be applied to the canon of the Old Testament Scriptures.

                    Now, what does this little exercise have to do with conspiracies? All of us arise out of a conspiracy. There indeed exists a purpose for each of us in the conspiracy to which we belong, and as you say, Desmond, conspiracy does not relieve us of personal responsibility.

                    According to the belief of the Tzaddikim, your LIFE actually depends upon the conspiracy to which you belong and adhere.

                    Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
                    Sincerely, Latuwr
                    I was merely posting a data point about a conspiracy theory that ended with bad results. Also pointing out the usual reasoning for the belief. Someone is always in control if everything, mistakes and Incompetence never play a role. Therefore, some is pulling the strings and is out to get...everyone.

                    Everyone chases squirrels around here.
                    I could be wrong. It happens.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post

                      I was merely posting a data point about a conspiracy theory that ended with bad results. Also pointing out the usual reasoning for the belief. Someone is always in control if everything, mistakes and Incompetence never play a role. Therefore, some is pulling the strings and is out to get...everyone.

                      Everyone chases squirrels around here.
                      Shalom Edmund, yes, and there appears to be several that also chase their tails. BTW, there is a new Matrix moving coming out next year (Matrix 4) and you will be saddened to hear that the agent Mr. Smith is not going to be in it. But take heart, he may have a daughter, but let's hope that her name is not Lucy 😎. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

                      Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                      Abstain from meats offered to idols
                      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                        Shalom Edmund, yes, and there appears to be several that also chase their tails. BTW, there is a new Matrix moving coming out next year (Matrix 4) and you will be saddened to hear that the agent Mr. Smith is not going to be in it. But take heart, he may have a daughter, but let's hope that her name is not Lucy 😎. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
                        Hey Ken, but then according to ye, you are not one of THEM chasing their tails though huh.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                          Hey Ken, but then according to ye, you are not one of THEM chasing their tails though huh.
                          Maybe they could get that guy from V for Vendetta then.

                          Really, no Smith? He was a great bad guy.

                          Maybe this movie will teach personal responsibility rather than to fear invisible overlords.
                          I could be wrong. It happens.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Edmund Dantes View Post

                            Maybe they could get that guy from V for Vendetta then.

                            Really, no Smith? He was a great bad guy.

                            Maybe this movie will teach personal responsibility rather than to fear invisible overlords.
                            Hey Edmund,

                            These hollywierd actors are good or bad, depending on how ye look at it, enough to fool their wives, maybe that's why they switch their wives so much, because their women don't know who the real ones are, so they keep looking.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Spying, if earth is a round ball as ye THINK, then how can an old country man like myself build a TV antenna that will pick up signals from 180 miles distant line of sight?,

                              180 Mile TV Antenna Scan

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_FcvFttbEg

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X