Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the LAKE OF FIRE - the 2nd death - what is this? it is very simple to understand.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the LAKE OF FIRE - the 2nd death - what is this? it is very simple to understand.

What is the second death?
    It is the first death and the grave cast into the lake of fire!
    This fact is very IMPORTANT.
    The second death is not merely the lake of fire.
    nope
    The second death is not men being tortured for ever in the lake of fire.
    why not?
    that is the heathen RELIGIOUS sewerage
    PLUS pagan fear tactic TO CONTROL and to give generously to the whore = aka THE RCC.

The Holy Spirit has made it very simple and plain.
    The second death is the first death and THE GRAVE CAST INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE

. That is the Holy Spirit's definition, not mine
    .Can we now open the eyes of our understanding to see that everything cast into the lake of fire pertains to DEATH?

Death itself is cast into the lake of fire.
    Hell/ the grave OR, the realm of the dead, is cast into the lake of fire.
    And those whose names are not written in the Book of Life, those who are dead, in trespasses and in sins, who inhabit hell, are cast into the lake of fire.
    REALLY YES REALLY
    That is the end of death and hell /THE GRAVE and sin, for God shall destroy death in the lake of fire,
    He shall burn up hell in the lake of fire, and He shall consume sin and rebellion in the lake of fire.

The time is coming, praise His name! when God's Kingdom shall be All in All, and there shall be neither sin, nor sinners, nor death, nor hell.

It is clear that OUR TRUE FATHER does not destroy men in the lake of fire,
    ****nowhere does it say that, ****
    for that would be a contradiction of terms.
    BE WISE AND LEARN
    How can you destroy death by creating death?
    How can you abolish death by bringing men under the power of eternal death from which there is no escape?

Oh, no,
    it is not men who are destroyed in the lake of fire - it is SIN and DEATH and HELL/GRAVES that are destroyed
    Thus, the lake of fire is nothing more nor less than THE DEATH OF DEATH!

ONCE you have the holy spirit as your divine teaching guide you are released from the putrid heathen pagan rubbish taught by dead religious corpses
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

IF YOU ARE GOING TO ''RECONCILE ALL THINGS BACK TO YOURSELF - and allow every knee to bow b4 u
    ... you cannot have spiritual beings in a lake of fire.
    BTW
    The RCC CONTROL FREAKS who wanted your money, your property and your soul INVENTED ''HELL''
    satan;s wee pedophile helpers.
    OH
    [perhaps the only ones thrown there will be the pedophilia priests - to be tormented day and night in lusting sexual agony.]
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

no no i joke [post 2]

No '''eye for an eye'' evil mentality of the O T is allowed
      That man made horror Yahweh died in 70ad as his ministry had passed the used by date
      ofcourse in the interval
      The ministry of the evil deadly RCC called christian took over
      They loved their fear mongering, big control freaks, robbers and murderers dressed in black [ that colour should be a clue] with the beads and the gold cross hanging at their hips
      [like weapons]
      Like some mad pagan shaman witch doctors they prance along to their hymns and pageant and offering up vile rituals with smoke coming out of their incense jars
      [like PUFF the magic dragon].
      O.T. Yahwehs were smoke breathing dragons too [ must run in the family]

NOTICE PLEASE AN ASTONISHING FACT
      the murderers always get the best bible and church gigs.
      have you counted how many murderers are your ''''' godly spiritual advisors'''????

evil evil evil

hey good guys
      do you think it BLASPHEMY to heed murderers and peddle their ministry to the sleepers?

Comment

Lucy,

It is clear that OUR TRUE FATHER does not destroy men in the lake of fire,
        ****nowhere does it say that, ****
        Yah Messiah spoke a lot about Gehenna fire, which is a reference to the eternal second death, see and read all of these scriptures Gehenna Fire, and these Hell Fire, and it was not made up by the Roman Catholic Church either, ye IGNORE so many scriptures on this, and they do not exist for you.
        A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

The first adoption of the pagan beliefs by a Christian writer was in the Apocalypse of Peter, probably written between 125 and 150 CE that remained in various church lists as a canonical text for centuries. It contains what the author claimed were the words of Yeshua as he instructed Peter after the resurrection about the signs of the end times.
          It also contains a variety of punishments awaiting sinners in hell and the pleasures of heaven.
          The descriptions clearly came from Homer, Virgil, Plato, and Orphic and Pythagorean traditions.
          The hell myth wasn't in the Old Testament or Christian tradition before this writer developed it out of pagan traditions.
          , he didn't refer to a hell as everlasting torment for people who didn't swear allegiance to him. By the time of the first English translations of the New Testament, the hell myth had been so well rooted in church tradition that where the translators saw "Gehenna," they simply inserted "hell" as the translation. That led to the misconception about hell being in the New Testament and in Yeshua's teaching.
          http://30ce.com/developmentofhell.htm

the RCC HAS ADMITTED that IT MADE UP hellfire and torments AS WELL................... that is very clear from their history

ABBA IS NOT A SERIAL KILLER but = reconciles all things BACK TO HIMSELF

Comment

THE UNFAIR ADVANTAGES of evil over a deceived human puppet - that jesus called A CAPTIVE

ASK WHY WOULD A FATHER OF LOVE AND KINDNESS
            ''TORMENT A CAPTIVE PUPPET who was unable to resist and win their battle over a far superior force called THE WILES OF SATAN

imagine a 2 yr old baby boy in the boxing ring with a world champion prize boxing champ
            -and the baby gets KNOCKED OUT fist round
            -and then the boy is blamed for loosing the fight.

really?

this whole evil ugly terrible human religious corrupted concept of a FATHER OF LOVE IS SO VILE AND FALSE THAT I WILL TAKE A STAND AND DEFEND HIS HOLY HONOUR
            WHY SO
            THE EYE FOE AN EYE GOD no longer is accepted JESUS SAID SO HIMSELF

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              http://30ce.com/developmentofhell.htm

the RCC HAS ADMITTED that IT MADE UP hellfire and torments AS WELL................... that is very clear from their history

ABBA IS NOT A SERIAL KILLER but = reconciles all things BACK TO HIMSELF
              Really Lucy? The Roman Catholic Church did not write the scriptures, and this article does not say that they did either.

Another one of ye fornicating religious lovers looks like, as I said, ye peddle other people's gossip about the scriptures.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

And Lucy,

Mark 12:28-31
                1. One of the scribes heard them talking. He saw that Jesus gave them a good answer. Then he came and asked, "Which law is the greatest law of all?"
                2. Jesus answered, "The greatest one is, "Hear, O Israel. The Lord our God is one Lord.
                3. Love the Lord your God with all your heart. Love him with all your soul. Love him with all your mind. And love him with all your strength."
                4. The second law is this: 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself.' No law is greater than these laws."
                http://30ce.com/biblepassages.htm

Lucy, this website recognizes Yah Messiah's words that He re-quoted from Moses in the law, now WHY do ye not also?

Bu, bu, bu, I don't know.

I can't help but smile.

Comment

Lucy,

Primary Source of Leslie Flint Seance Recordings
                  This website is dedicated to the Leslie Flint recordings of people speaking from the afterlife. The source of the Leslie Flint seance recordings is the Leslie Flint Educational Trust. All of the recordings on this website are owned by the Leslie Flint Educational Trust. We recommend that you log onto the Trust's website for a wide array of Leslie Flint recordings. This website is just intended to give you an introduction to the treasure trove of recordings at the Trust.
                  http://www.adcguides.com/

Shame on ye Lucy, witchcraft teachings.

Comment

Spying, ye cats meow, as she called it, is into witchcraft, it's no wonder her mind is festered against the scriptures, and she proves that Peach was correct.

Comment

the shame is the tare religious uneducated zealots still insist THE GOD OF THE EYE FOR AN EYE IS STILL RULING....
                      jesus said NO.... THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS ANYMORE.
                      THIS included the eternity of the children of Abba, - each knee shall bow and true reconciliation takes place - the ''eye for an eye mentality removed forever

satan loves to peddle tormenting hellfires -= to the unsound mind of religious man

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                        the shame is the tare religious uneducated zealots still insist THE GOD OF THE EYE FOR AN EYE IS STILL RULING....
                        jesus said NO.... THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS ANYMORE.
                        THIS included the eternity of the children of Abba, - each knee shall bow and true reconciliation takes place - the ''eye for an eye mentality removed forever

satan loves to peddle tormenting hellfires -= to the unsound mind of religious man
                        Lucy, ye prove yourself to be the tare, it's the devil's tares that are into witchcraft.

Comment

when did JESUS REVERSE THE O,T, CURSE of the ''eye for an eye'' act - operating in His kingdom?
                          chapter and verse please

where does He say
                          '' sorry My mistake I HAVE TAKEN BACK my former promises of my decree about an ''eye for an eye'' under the New covenant....
                          so now
                          ... '' the eye for an eye'' still applies in MY Kingdom
                          no one could find that reversal
                          therefore
                          the ''torment/hellfire'' is an ''eye for an eye'' conception - this was removed by Messiah - part of setting the captives free.
                          the unlearned, CANNOT rightly divided the BBL dung from the diamonds AS THE BBL is a very corrupt work.

ONLY a tare would deny Jesus simple teaching of His Kingdom ways --- - ''no eye for an eye'' in My Kingdom --- thank you very much

Comment

ofcourse even the reprobate pope admits............
                            Pope Francis reportedly denies the existence of hell. Vatican panics. Mar 30, 2018, 3:00pm
                            well atleast the actor Johnathan Pryce [ aka the pope] got that right = the actor and the pope HAVE THE SAME MOLES AND FRECKLES on their faces.
                            go investigate for yourself
                            https://www.google.com.au/search?q=w...w=1536&bih=746

Comment

Lucy,

Suppose ye explain to everyone Yah Messiah's meaning of everlasting punishment Matthew 25:46, and eternal damnation Mark 3:29, and the apostle Paul's meaning of the doctrine of eternal judgment Hebrews 6:2 if it's not the second death??

Comment

Working...
                              X