Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is WRONG? WHY do the dead christians still bury their dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it ia transition from the kingdom of satan to the kingdom of God.
    from the kingdom of the lie to the kingdom of the truth
    lots of evil baggage has to be removed as the new way of life appears.
    this new way opened up has to grow the seed of incorruption to maturity
    this is never a comfortable experience
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

so why do the pews still die?
      they battle against ignorance.
      Jesus was never a Christian and never a KJV bible reader - if TRUE KNOWLEDGE WAS THERE - none would perish.

knowledge is power.

IGNORANCE BREEDS DEATH.

AND DEATH FAILS TO PRODUCE the tree of Life in any religious person.

true knowledge has been S.T.O.L.E.N. from you.
      the church religious belief is a system that is intended to sustain all human ignorance - just a slavish tradition

the church is Pauline based [woe]- and a man created church of dying sleep walkers

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

most pew people dont understand Jesus MISSION - was to REVEAL THE TRUTH - AND TO UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO HIS ADVENT THE TRUTH WAS NOT REVEALED.
        THE TRUTH REVEALED NEEDED A TRUTH PERSON TO REVEAL IT

TRY and get your head around that
        the TRUTH and the LIE
        THE TRUTH SETS MEN FREE
        THE LIE HOLDS THEM CAPTIVE

WHAT DID JESUS CALL PEOPLE PRIOR TO HIS ADVENT - DEAD CAPTIVES.

can you connect the dots.?
        the people sitting in darkness [O.T] ARE CALLED BY JESUS - the dead lost /the lost dead
        He came to enlighten every man - prior to His advent, none were enlightened.
        the true facts were
        A SUDDEN RELEASE OF LIGHT[knowledge] AND JOY CALLED GLAD TIDINGS. [gospel] - TO SOULS who sat in pitch darkness
        entrapped people
        you need to examine all ''knowledge'' prior to Jesus COMING HERE - to understand it was DARKNESS.
        BLINDED INMATES OF A PRISON - CAPTIVES TO A SYSTEM OF DEATH = OT.

PROOF
        John 17 V 3
        - THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE THAT they [ the captives and blinded humans of the OT] know THEE - THE 1 TRUE GOD.
        conclusion
        the 1 true Father God was not known prior to the goodnews from the Messiah who walked here on prison planet as the only truth person.

Jesus said Himself that NONE knew the true father of creation before Jesus INTRODUCED HIM to us all.- none had seen HIm nor heard His voice.
        John 8 v 19

Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”
        “You do not know me or my Father,”
        Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father.
        Matthew 11:27-30
        27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father.
        No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
        29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
        30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
        He alone was sent into the world to reveal the truth to captives in darkness.

THE top religious authorities under the Law of Moses - did not Know Jesus, nor where He came from
        nor did they KNOW HIS FATHER WHO HAD SENT HIM.
        proof
        THE 12 DISCIPLES HAD A PROBLEM ABOUT '' THE FATHER'' [ they were used to Yah/yahweh ] and Philip asked '' to see the Father''
        Philip demanded clarification
        John 14 v 5 and 8

philip had only ever known Yahweh.

Comment

When Jesus said, “It is finished” in John 19:30,
          He meant that He had finished the work that He had been called to do in His first manifestation on the earth.
          There was still much more actual work to do, of course, including His resurrection, ascension, and High Priestly intercession as He entered the Most Holy Place in heaven carrying His own blood (Hebrews 9:12).
          OFCOURSE His work will not be finished in the broader sense until He has restored all things to Himself.

DID YOU SEE THIS lawkeepers
          a NEW COVENANT high priest not the OLD wine high priest OF YESTERDAY

Comment

DEAD LETTER BIBLE READERS DIE in sin
            that spirit of blindness and slumber makes the church so dull of hearing.
            even their sermons are so boring they doze off

none know of how to .................................................................................................... ...Let in the Light of immortality displayed upon the Mount of Transfiguration come into their lives.
            '''no no ~~~ignorance is mine''' they cry

Comment

what is so WRONG with '' the churched'' - those who perish from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE,
              Hmmmm to face the true facts we find the real cause

the process of the decomposition of the body and the consequent pain or suffering that a human undergoes till his last gasp all due to his going by the body instead of Spirit
              their human mind and body ruled despite the fact they called themselves '''Born again''- yet still LACKED TRUE KNOWLEDGE
              born again people dont die IN sin. - truth very few will accept

you really need to understand SOWING THEN REAPING... it should be compulsory church learning - alas it is not
              Dying—decaying and suffering and expiring—is not inevitable. John 8 v 51
              Nor is it a punishment the Father brings on anyone.
              how does it happen?
              It is brought on by going by the body, and is avoidable through living by His Spirit within [ the christ enforcer]

you need the training of of the christ power on how to LIVE daily IN the power of HIS SPIRIT
              “For whatever a man shall sow, that also shall he reap.
              For he that sows to his own flesh, shall reap corruption from the flesh; but he that sows to the Spirit, from the Spirit shall reap eternal
              the GOOD NEWS AND THE TRUE GOOD WILL is

.Not everyone living today will die; and there have been people, both before and after Jesus, who through steadily walking by “the Spirit of Christ in them”have
              -without seeing death,- put on incorruptibility and are now operating in the heavens,
              that is, they are no longer bound in space and time.
              They have entered the glory and joy of the Father prepared for us from the foundation of the world
              HIS LIVING WITNESSES.

The road to glory is the Narrow Way of going by Spirit.
              HOW IT WORKS IS
              As a caterpillar is not required to rot and die in order to turn into a butterfly,
              -humans are not designed to go through decay and suffering and death to put on incorruptibility and enter glory.

r.e.d.e.m.p.t.i.o.n

Do not take the dying of people over the ages or the mass belief in dying as proof of the inevitability of death and cast away the redemption gospel.

The Saviour “has annulled death, and brought to light life and incorruptibility by the glad tidings.”

He appeared to root up the deep-rooted belief in dying, which is the invitation to death, as walking in the Broad Way of the body is the slide into the grave.

One day He said, “Truly, truly, I say to you, if any one keeps my word, he will never see death.”
              OH you say i believe Jesus and I follow His commands and I worship Him each saturday/sunday - yet that is FAR FROM THE TRUTH as ye die in your sins - FROM BODY WORSHIP IN THE MATRIX

Comment

2 words of great importance Nay -of the greatest importance
                2 WORDS are
                ''highest energy.''
                HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?

BY ALLOWING CHRIST [ the verb of divine empowerment] to arise and shine and BECOME ALIVE IN YOU
                john 10 v 10 = is the manifesting in our lives of this HIGHEST ENERGY

THE only way to receive this HIGHEST ENERGY is by allowing Yeshua to be the CONTROLLING SHEPHERD in your life
                you have to be weaned off your matrix worldly opinions + all those ghastly religious conditions - they kill you

YESHUA is not IN religion.
                christ the divine empowerment doesn't not co exist with the world's lies and wickedness and religious habits.
                THE HIGHEST ENERGY is the Kingdom of God.
                that kingdom is only based upon LOVE
                therefore
                you have to develop HIS KINGDOM LOVE
                AND THIS PROCESS can only happen, when WE MAKE THE GOOD SHEPHERD - OUR TRUE SHEPHERD here and now

why am i telling these truths.
                because THIS WAY IS OUR invisible PROTECTION against all the power of the enemy
                its a multi dimensional power that shields our lives from the Matrix time /space continuum.
                where time is no more.
                hmmmm

TO ENTER INTO HIS REST is found in
                [math 11 v 28-30]
                is to enter into His kingdom and all its divine power. - aka - [ just as Jesus operated within them here]
                in this place - called the secret place of the HIDDEN manna - His divine shepherding, allows us to live IN - His freedoms

i tell you things so you will move out from that ghastly religious evil mindset you are under - that hideous lack of knowledge that makes you decay
                *you need to be un-christianised and RE-ENERGISED back into your true SPIRITUAL BEING.
                SIGH

this HIGHEST ENERGY imparted makes our true man - our spiritman - become ALIVE as it was INside Yeshua

Comment

the ultimate sacrifice = YET = SHOWING SUCH POOR RESULTS.
                  religion is a curse - christian religion is a curse
                  why so?
                  its a 1/2 hearted attempt that MAKES VOID THE TRUE LIFE Jesus died to give us - eternal life shown in MATH 17 v 1-2
                  1. And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
                  2. And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
                  the church is just a joke of devilish proportions
                  sigh

2000 yrs most all have been played as fools.

again
                  1. And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart
                  2. And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
                  what is a ''high mountain?
                  = symbolizing higher states of mind. by revelation
                  = a very different mindset from the human carnal mind.
                  =a HIGHER FREQUENCY OF ENERGY mind POWER - a mind that no longer grovels in the dust of religion and worldly values

that is THE GOOD NEWS and this GOOD NEWS then makes GOOD WILL to all men
                  why?
                  its operating out from a very different mindset
                  one with very different values.

And was transfigured before them:
                  what does that mean?

Jesus was displaying his spiritual man
                  A d.e.m.o.n.s.t.r.a.t.i.o.n.
                  saying
                  -''look at Me'' - ''I am a LIVING ADVERTISEMENT of how YOU SHOULD BE''
                  i AM ON DISPLAY so you can see the truth
                  i AM SHOWING YOU - HOW TO BE AS I AM today AS YOU HEAR MY VOICE.

demonstration.
                  an act of showing that something exists or is true by giving proof or evidence.
                  to convince by demonstrating
                  where did the church go so wrong?
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of us are no longer gullible.
                  Some of us question our designated role as consumers of church religious productions that pretend to help us understand the world we live in.

Comment

so few people understand that RELIGION is such a hateful thing that kills you.
                    why
                    religion is lack of knowledge.
                    this truth makes all people perish.

there are snippets of truth in the bible one being
                    Jesus said................................ TAKE NO THOUGHT........................
                    IN THE MIND there are 2 voices
                    * satans evil imaginations
                    * Holy advice from the Spirit of Truth.

most people live within the mind of satan and his evil programme of evil imaginations
                    a trauma based MIND
                    yes indeed - the 1st voice is always a woe action of
                    ''what if'' you get???
                    you will lust after???
                    you will murder???
                    you hate her???
                    you never get???? AND a 1,00,000 other woes imparted into your minds
                    the fruit is
                    a whole group of negative frequencies of death harm destruction of some sort waiting on the sidelines to alter your future.

this world and all its values is in the dimension of dark negative frequencies.... [blindness and nakedness it is called].
                    Jesus said '' dont take this frequency into your mind.''

why not

because then you become the devils slave, and totally impotent to rid yourselves of death and destruction
                    why

because you have taken into your mind and then acted upon all those evil imaginations implanted by satan

''why does bad things happen to good people? ''
                    the question is asked?
                    because ''as a man thinketh, so he shall be''
                    if you are always acting upon satan's evil imaginations, ye reap what ye sow.

Comment

you partaking of the things of this world
                      yes/no/maybe

Click image for larger version

Name:	91484268_2616451761793020_5156437697199341568_n.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	61767

why not live inside John 10 v 10?

Comment

so WHO IS HIDING UNDER THE BED?
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	91253260_10157455089953842_6745822110662262784_n.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	61797

Comment

Looks like the people in Australia are advised to [stay at home[/B]

Comment

Working...
                          X