Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is WRONG? WHY do the dead christians still bury their dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it ia transition from the kingdom of satan to the kingdom of God.
    from the kingdom of the lie to the kingdom of the truth
    lots of evil baggage has to be removed as the new way of life appears.
    this new way opened up has to grow the seed of incorruption to maturity
    this is never a comfortable experience
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

so why do the pews still die?
      they battle against ignorance.
      Jesus was never a Christian and never a KJV bible reader - if TRUE KNOWLEDGE WAS THERE - none would perish.

knowledge is power.

IGNORANCE BREEDS DEATH.

AND DEATH FAILS TO PRODUCE the tree of Life in any religious person.

true knowledge has been S.T.O.L.E.N. from you.
      the church religious belief is a system that is intended to sustain all human ignorance - just a slavish tradition

the church is Pauline based [woe]- and a man created church of dying sleep walkers

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

most pew people dont understand Jesus MISSION - was to REVEAL THE TRUTH - AND TO UNDERSTAND PRIOR TO HIS ADVENT THE TRUTH WAS NOT REVEALED.
        THE TRUTH REVEALED NEEDED A TRUTH PERSON TO REVEAL IT

TRY and get your head around that
        the TRUTH and the LIE
        THE TRUTH SETS MEN FREE
        THE LIE HOLDS THEM CAPTIVE

WHAT DID JESUS CALL PEOPLE PRIOR TO HIS ADVENT - DEAD CAPTIVES.

can you connect the dots.?
        the people sitting in darkness [O.T] ARE CALLED BY JESUS - the dead lost /the lost dead
        He came to enlighten every man - prior to His advent, none were enlightened.
        the true facts were
        A SUDDEN RELEASE OF LIGHT[knowledge] AND JOY CALLED GLAD TIDINGS. [gospel] - TO SOULS who sat in pitch darkness
        entrapped people
        you need to examine all ''knowledge'' prior to Jesus COMING HERE - to understand it was DARKNESS.
        BLINDED INMATES OF A PRISON - CAPTIVES TO A SYSTEM OF DEATH = OT.

PROOF
        John 17 V 3
        - THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE THAT they [ the captives and blinded humans of the OT] know THEE - THE 1 TRUE GOD.
        conclusion
        the 1 true Father God was not known prior to the goodnews from the Messiah who walked here on prison planet as the only truth person.

Jesus said Himself that NONE knew the true father of creation before Jesus INTRODUCED HIM to us all.- none had seen HIm nor heard His voice.
        John 8 v 19

Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”
        “You do not know me or my Father,”
        Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father.
        Matthew 11:27-30
        27 “All things have been committed to me by my Father.
        No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
        29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
        30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
        He alone was sent into the world to reveal the truth to captives in darkness.

THE top religious authorities under the Law of Moses - did not Know Jesus, nor where He came from
        nor did they KNOW HIS FATHER WHO HAD SENT HIM.
        proof
        THE 12 DISCIPLES HAD A PROBLEM ABOUT '' THE FATHER'' [ they were used to Yah/yahweh ] and Philip asked '' to see the Father''
        Philip demanded clarification
        John 14 v 5 and 8

philip had only ever known Yahweh.

Comment

When Jesus said, “It is finished” in John 19:30,
          He meant that He had finished the work that He had been called to do in His first manifestation on the earth.
          There was still much more actual work to do, of course, including His resurrection, ascension, and High Priestly intercession as He entered the Most Holy Place in heaven carrying His own blood (Hebrews 9:12).
          OFCOURSE His work will not be finished in the broader sense until He has restored all things to Himself.

DID YOU SEE THIS lawkeepers
          a NEW COVENANT high priest not the OLD wine high priest OF YESTERDAY

Comment

Working...
          X