The Laws that govern LIFE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Laws that govern LIFE

when brethren gather together in full fellowship, they come into an energy/atmosohere/law, WHICH THEN governs THEIR LIFE.
    as example..
    here we are going to NOTICE LAWS THAT GOVERN life...LAWS THAT RESTORE.

let us understand the ''sending out of the 70'' -luke 10 v 1.
    in bible numerics No 70- restoration of all things.

the power over satan promised, so that the laws of sin and death are nulled and voided.

this is ONE ACCORD BRETHREN teaming up together = they never took anything with them, [ v 4, no flesh was used.]
    and they had to act and talk

so ACTING AND TALKING GO TOGETHER v 9

there was GREAT JOY v 17
    why?
    for devils, were subjected to them, thru Thy Name. amen.
    THESE LAWS do not change !
    BUT WHAT had changed was... ONE ACCORD BRETHREN UNDERSTOOD HOW
    TO USE THE KEY OF KNOWLEDGE amen

laws that WORK

the laws of sin and death work dont they?
    the LAW of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus work, DONT THEY?

we can choose the laws of death to live under
    we can choose the law of Life to dwell within.

2 doors that are set before us and LAWS that cannot be defeated. They are fixed laws. set it place and cannot be moved.
    ie.. a carrot cannot become a fish
    a bird cannot become a horse
    fixed laws are in place and realms cannot be crossed over.
    so if
    I CHOOSE LIFE - I live in that law of Life
    I CHOOSE death - i live inside the law of death.

therefore it will pay us to search out THE LAW OF L.I.F.E , if this law is our choice.

While a few good christian people have taked about this, mediated upon it, even teach it -this aspect is no good... WE ARE TO LIvE in IT.

To live in LIFE one has TO ''''''BE'''''' LIFE.
    ''BE'' - is a doing word... ''BE'' IS ACTION WORD - OF ITS HAPPENING TO ME..

THE ''be'' word IS THE ALL IMPORTANT factor..
    how Do I ''BE''

AS EXAMPLE..
    if i have a woe happening to me [Abba Allowed woe] i can choose my flesh to fix it and the woe is corrupted, and death is my law.
    or
    i can choose IT IS WRITTEN AND THEN ALLOW THE WORD OF SCRIPTURE - THAT EVERLASTING WORD- TO TAKE CONTROL AND FIX MY WOE - incorruptably...

THAT IS HOW i ''BE''.

This IS TO ''be'' the truth, for I have not put myself under the law of death, but have choosen the eternal remedy. AMEN.

FATHER, shall only have these ''BE''-ing type of people in His kingdom who are themselves manifesting out HIS KINGDOM, just as Christ Jesus did.
    Church-People sometimes ask
    ''what is Father doing now', or 'what anointing is He sending'
    etc.
    well let me say loud and clear.. He does nothing, when people talk big yet continue to stay under their fleshy-death law... just ....forget it.

what is Father doing now, we ask?
    nothing.... for it is
    THE BRIDE MADE HERSELF READY.
    no spot
    no wrinkle
    no unclean thing....meaning.. no longer making death choices...she is LEARNING SIMPLY TO ''''BE''''.
    AND WHEN HER FINAL EXAM IS PASSED, allowing her ''BE''-ING,= THE WORD OF TRUTH manifesting thru her,
    Christ moves, for, until the enemy is His footstool.. He sits at the right hand.

Comment

that great battle into a ''BE''-ING.

we have many battles, in our overcoming experience, that is what the wilderness walk is all about -learning how to be an effective BATTLER.
      BUT,
      one battle does not win the war, many great battles [the mind games] will come till the last great battle arrives that ends all battles.

There comes a point where we have to actually LOOSE our own life.
      we have been dying daily on that cross, picking it up, counting the cost, but then there comes day ..we just DIE TO OUR FLESH and all its needs.

this is a horrendous experience, of choices, as our carnal mind knows it has to cease to be, and so wages one great stand against our spiritual man.

Jesus had this in the Garden that day... the power of the carnal mind finally put to rest/dead/buried so the THE PERFECT WILL OF FATHER is manifested.
      Abraham had it when he was asked to kill his heir Isaac.
      remember it took him 25 yrs to have a surrended up will.
      Daniel 3 the story of Shadrach, Meshack, Abednego.. made their choice in v.17 -18..let it be KNOWN,THAT WE WILL NOT SERVE THY GODS....etc

serving other gods.... serving the god of the carnal mind ...kills us.
      remember the enemy lives within... and has to be fully overcome, no one else possesses your carnal mind but you... you alone are RESPONSIBLE for your thinking...
      choices, choices choice... to think like a mere man and die... or.. to think like the Word of God and live.

TILL WE COME INTO THIS PLACE, THIS LAST CHOICE... WE ARE ONLY IN A PREPARATION STAGE... progressing into stage...
      but when that final stand comes... we have been TRAINED UP FOR IT... and we are not given more than we can bear. amen.
      This last choice RE-FOCUSES our eye only upon Christ and that transferring of our eye, changes us over, into immortal.
      FOLLOW ME, is the only thing to do, and the last choice is always the hardest to make.
      but
      we have A SAVIOUR WHO DOES SAVE.... BUT... WE HAVE TO LEARN TO CO-OPPERATE WITH SALVATION amen

Comment

The HOLY LIVING LAW is in us, HIS BODY.
        The HOLY WRITTEN LAW is HIS Book of LIFE for HIS BODY,
        Genesis to Revelation.

HOLY LIVING LAW=the HOLY OIL
        HOLY WRITTEN LAW=the HOLY LAMP

One without the other is no good.
        The GOSPEL without FAITH is no good to one.
        FAITH without the GOSPEL is no good to one.

HEB 4:2
        For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them:
        but the word preached did not profit them,
        not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.

ISRAEL of old had HIS WORD, but no FAITH in it.
        The opposite is happening to many, today.
        Supposedly, they have FAITH
        but,
        will not SUBMIT to HIS WORD.

LOVE, RICOEL
        The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
        I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
        I CREATED YOU for ME.
        That is why I SAVED YOU.
        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
        YHSHWH

Comment

the law that works in humans...

it is a LAW, that is not understood, people have an illussion and a wrong perspective. It is like they have this one idea INSTILLED into their mind and it shall not be moved. This law remains unbroken and only as the Holy Spirit shall reveal our plight, shall it be broken.

here is a comment i found...i dont know who wrote it

I only promised you the truth.
          I didn't say it was going to be easy."
          --Morpheus

Imagine a gorgeous young woman who has spent most of her life gazing into a mirror admiring her own beauty.
          The impeccable picture reflected back provides her entire sense of self, but this is fine, as she is quite beautiful. Then one day, a bearer of truth walks into her room and says, "Um, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, miss, but that mirror is broken. This is what you really look like." And before her eyes the truth-bearer holds a mirror reflecting her true image: the visage is unspeakably grotesque -- her angelic countenance made of supple skin, luminous eyes and golden locks has been replaced by the mask of a hag -- toothless, wart-riddled, misshapen and scabrous. Of course she goes completely mad, but she retains enough presence of mind to shatter the mirror and slit the truth-bearer's throat with the broken shards.
          Most all the human family are now in this state .... and dont understand.
          this is the illusion of the lie, the ego/flesh/self- thinks it is beautifull...
          this is the law, of sin and death. that cannot be broken, and UNLESS WE ARE APPREHENDED by ANOTHER KING, FROM ANOTHER REALM and born again INTO HIS KINGDOM and SAVED FULLY FOR SERVICE IN HIS KINGDOM.... we remain under this law.
          .................................................................................................... .

Comment

This is TRUTH.
            A SAVED ONE of GOD YHSHWH
            must look in the mirror
            and see
            the BODY of MESSIAH INDWELLED by HIS HOLY SPIRIT.

http://www.thebodyofmessiah.com/cat_lion.gif

LOVE, RICOEL
            The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
            I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
            I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
            X