Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

His sons, who become FULLY CONCEALED IN HIM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• His sons, who become FULLY CONCEALED IN HIM.

that is the format.
    THAT IS THE END GAME.

let us discuss HOW TO BE CONCEALED. - having a LIFE, THAT IS HIDDEN IN HIM.

means = WE CANNOT HAVE our old life for this life is not a hidden life, and we need A HIDDEN LIFE TO LIVE CORRECTLY.

the object of concealment IN Christ is to RELEASE others

Roms 8 - sonship is about RELEASING others... but first are we to be RELEASED OURSELVES.

So, there is a people in whom a divine work is done that RELEASES all of creation from their vanity and corruption.
    These sons [of romans 8] are led into the wilderness to be tried and tested, as their testimony is not in talk but in deed.

While we have men of great revelation and greater talk, we don't have men who can RELEASE all of creation.
    While I agree, ALL GODLY revelations are wonderfull, they are Not meant to stay as a revelation in our head, but TO BE WORKED OUT, in fear and faithfullness as we LEARN IN THE WILDERNESS experience, THESE WORDS.

it is written.

AND HAVE THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST AND REVELATION 12 V 11.

When we are concealed IN HIM, our flesh has died and we remember that our flesh attracts most of our enemies, even the last enemy that is death.
    The flesh gives of an aroma of SERVITUDE TO DARKNESS.
    THE FLESH....STINKETH~!

NOW, to the next section that activates the sons, IS FELLOWSHIP TOGETHER.
    for it is thru love working in a divine fellowship the glory falls...
    FELLOWSHIP IS FAMILY BUSINESS BEING divinely CONDUCTED.
    [ see the opening of Solomons temple + see the 120 souls in the upper room]
    SO..
    while the revelation is wonderfull, +the wilderness experience a wonderfull teacher..IT IS THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SAINTS IN FULL UNITY OF SPIRIT that does the trick every time.
    satan is AWARE of this,
    so he will try every trick to prevent this occurring.

He will HINDER a saint [with all types of evil,] FROM MIXING WITH OTHER SAINTS simply to prevent full unity of brethren...but... the best thing to remember is.

HE [Satan] IS ONLY A TOOL, in the hands of the creator, HE IS ONLY ALLOWED to do what Abba allows.

THEREFORE TRUE LOVE of the brethren IN A DIVINE FELLOWSHIP NEEDS TO BE TREASURED.

His royal household people, are to be loved by each other just as Jesus says in Jhn 13 v 34-35.

This ''love'' is not a church love [ we have been told to have] but a divine one as a fruit of the Holy Spirit and it is the last element to be ADDED TO THE STEPS/STAIRS OF VIRTUE.
    8 steps,
    8 virtues, that GUARANTEE security IN Christ [ the power of God]
    see 2 Peter 1 v 5,6,7,

Men's love fails, men are unable to love divinely for they are flesh only. That is why church love is not the fruit of the Spirit for if it was ''they would be doing exploits''.
    THE LAST STAIR/STEP is called BROTHERLY LOVE...into the Holy of holies.
    for IN THIS fruit, there is NO BARRENESS NOR UNFRUITFULLESS. amen

However, WE CAN HAVE ALL the revelation and still not possess BROTHERLY LOVE...then we are still blind and cannot see afar off.

therefore IT IS IN OUR BEST interest to guard fellowship of the divinely arranged kind amen.

Comment

the last step on the stairs -brotherly love

brotherly love is NOT, warm fuzzy feelings of emotions.

IT IS NOT a love that comes and goes
      IT IS NOT a love with hidden agendas
      IT IS NOT a love that contains SELF, with self-motives i.e.
      ''i give to you, if you give to me'' strategies.

brotherly love is the highest love, for it comes from the HEART OF THE CREATOR.. '' to be as ONE, as We are as ONE - john 17.v.11 and verse 21.

As sons WE ARE TO BE........AS ONE.
      5 times in chapter 17 ''as ONE'' is mentioned.

we ARE PERFECT when we are AS ONE.
      Father is now gathering HIS AS ONE people together...
      how do i know this?

lets us LOOK at the natural world, and what do we see.
      we 'see' a world oozing forth its own corruption.
      we 'see' a people, oozing forth their own corruption.

never in the history of this world has so much corruption been seen be gathered together in so short a time.

surf the net...
      find out for yourself the mayhem that is advancing this world into Noah's day... so quickly.

yet... as we see these things happening we KNOW OUR REDEMPTION IS HIGH.
      see DANIEL.. 12.... see Revelation 22 v 11
      ONE BY ONE, His sons shall group together~! they SHALL BE BONDED BY HIS LOVE AND HIS SACRIFICE, even as they have sacrificed themselves for others.
      that is what TRUE LOVE REVEALS... a sacrafice for the betterment of another. amen

Comment

as His sons are CONCEALED IN HIM, so they are concealed within each other

cont 4-46pm

this afternoon i am thinking about the great BEAUTY OF ONE ACCORD BRETHREN... I am overcome by this divine fellowship, as it is the meeting of one-ness with fellow overcomers.
        this verse comes to mind..
        Phil 2 v.7 ''But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men''

here we can see, that the flesh has been removed... as these OVERCOMERS take on the same nature as their MASTER, that is of NO reputation.
        again
        Here we can see, that the flesh has been removed... as these OVERCOMERS, take on the same nature as their MASTER, who became as a SERVANT and A HELPER of mankind.

what i found absolutely wonderfull is= these are the people i wish to SPEND ETERNITY with.
        I shall DELIGHT in their companionship...
        why?
        because there is nothing to compare with a BODY OF BELIEVERS FLOWING IN THE MIDST OF LIVING WATERS.
        THE DIVINE POWER, that would spring forth from such people will be enormous. AMEN
        ALSO, there is great beauty in holiness.
        THE bible says in Ps 50 v 2

''OUT FROM ZION THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY, FOR GOD HATH SHINED''

I somehow dont feel we really know what real life BEAUTY is. It is only as the veil of darkness is being removed from our eye, do we begin to come into an understanding of the word GLORIOUS...

Comment

Working...
        X