Our GLORIOUS calling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our GLORIOUS calling.

too often we overlook this wonder of the universe. YET.. it is there just waiting for us to be astonished.

WHAT IS YOUR divine CALLING?

whatever IT IS, grasp it with both hands and run the race into that calling and let no-one stop you from attaining.
    YOUR CALLING AND PURPOSE is the most important thing you will ever do and your calling HAS, YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART.
    TREASURE IT AS A POT OF GOLD~ for this calling is~ a calling to administer the authority of Christ into every dimension and every level.

the task set before us..

displace the giants who have occupied that land, and take it back for the glory of God.

you have been CALLED ASIDE FOR THIS DAY.... YOUR'E NOT AT EASE IN ZION yet, BUT CALLED FOR A PURPOSE.

dont get bogged down and hindered...To move into the promises and provisions of the Lord, we must remove that which has hindered.

YOUR CALLING... IS SO IMPORTANT... REMEMBER THIS, WITHOUT YOU, HIS WORK CANNOT BE DONE... YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT FACTOR...amen and you were birthed for such a time as this ...NOW GO AND HASTEN THE DAY OF HIS APPEARING... amen

History [HIS-STORY] is still being recorded.

Micah 2

12. I will surely assemble, Ya`akov, all of you;
    I will surely gather the remnant of Yisra'el;
    I will put them together as the sheep of Botzrah,
    As a flock in the midst of their pasture;
    They will throng with people.

13. He who breaks open the way goes up before them.
    They break through the gate, and go out.
    And their king passes on before them,
    With the LORD at their head."

The Book of Acts is NOT closed off,.....This is the magnificent pastoral picture of the "manchild company" breaking forth into holy history to change the destiny of heaven and earth.
    you are A PART OF divine DESTINY...The Bozrah deliverance is laid out for us quite clearly in Micah 2:12-13 and in Isa.63.

-

the book of Acts has not been closed

HIS-STORY [HISTORY] is still unfolding...

WHILE His people learn to walk in His victory, they are generally not very noticeable and considered as '' the under-achievers of this world''....YET... they are spiritually the ACHIEVERS in the Kingdom of Heaven, as they have a 2 fold calling of a king and of a priest.

People under the high calling of God, sometimes are placed in many a hopeless situation... they have to be placed there MANY TIMES to come to the end of their flesh and an end to their carnal reasonings.

They have been misused and abused often by many , who were more dominating than themselves.
    A saint becomes meek and humble, [that is not week and stupid] YET, under the YOKE of Christ they have found their rest.
    There are ''the takers'' and ''the givers'' on planet earth, YET, these holy people LEARN how to give thier all, for their King.
    Abba Father is awakening men into their DESTINY...He is calling them out from their religion into relationship.. the same IN type relationship as He had with King david who was considered as a ''man after God's own heart''.His men of destiny shall have this same spirit.. A HEART THAT ONLY HOLDS THE LORD in 1st place amen.
    AS we yield up INTO His destiny for us, He will order our steps, so do not be afraid and think '' i am not worthy''.....just rest and consider to BE THE BEST at WHAT HE IS OFFERING YOU...BECOME a spiritual expert as Jesus was expert in all HE UNDERTOOK.

consider YOUR FIGHTING METHODS....
    David, choose the untraditional way of devouring his enemy.. therefore.. we have to consider strategies... praise is an expert tool, thanking is an expert tool, for you see... in the eyes of Father.. we are ALREADY completed.
    Look into the big picture, not, the small one around you.
    LOOK for ZION and ZION shall find you.

You are NOT called to be like other people... you have been separated... for a real good reason, maybe not understood... but... make the most of your separation, for it is necessary to grow and strengthen you.
    AS YOU YIELD up to the anointing.. HE WILL do a quick work in you~! BUT WE MUST yield FIRST .....He expects this... do not be shy nor backward, but PRESS INTO... this high calling.
    Learn well, from David and Saul... they are good examples of kingdom rulership...LOOK ABOUT YOU... see how kings rule here.. note well their behavour....flesh-rulership of adam, shall never rule of the LORDS THRONE...
    Do not be faintheart... the fainthearted is for loosers.... but go forth seek and ask.. be INITIATED BY YOUR SPECIFIC REQUEST TO GOD.
    A request reveals the purpose, which releases the power, which is our destiny

Comment

most GLORIOUS Men, & GLORIOUS women.

THAT is our destiny...
      the fullness of God descending and changing names to PRINCES.

the 1st flush of the fullness of God is descending, to reveal His sons.

These are the people who shall manifest = the real world by the PRESENCE OF God...=....“The Kingdom of God is forcefully advancing, and violent men take it by force.”
      comment..
      “violent men” are obedient men;
      Those saints who hear and obey, Those saints who seek God with all of their hearts, Those saints who do not move lest they hear the Father, those who have learned “That of their own selves they can do nothing” (John 5:30).

“Violent” in the above scripture denotes radical, which is a departure from the norm, in seeking, hearing, and obeying.~!
      These people have been '''hidden away'' learning to move Into the Spirit of Life correctly. Father's government is now being established within their lives, as they LEARN, to BE 'about their Father's business'' amen.
      Learn to take Father's written word PLUS what He has told you, whispering into your ear by faith, never doubt this word, but let it grow in you as you advance further into His Kingdom. Remember IT IS HE, who is ordering your steps.

Comment

monday 7.39am

i was reading about a man born in Russia in 1886, named Solomon Shereshevskii,who could remember everything he ever did, in detail... not only that...he also had this fantastic capacity to “feel” images, “taste” colours, and “smell” sounds.

the article went on to tell of his story
        The tests proved that Solomon’s ability to remember was almost boundless. Not only did there seem to be no limit to what he could recall, but each memory was indelible. It was never wiped out. So fifteen years later when Luria [his biographer] looked at his records of the lists of numbers he had used in the tests, and asked Solomon if he could repeat them without hearing them again, Solomon remembered without any hesitation. As usual he could repeat them forward or backward.
        the mind without limits......i wondered if this type of thing was ''a part of being glorious''?
        ----------
        AS we walk into LIFE now, [the same existance Christ walks in]..LIFE begins to appear IN us.
        We begin to grow up, leaving behind our foundations, we go forwards...into perfection....gaining new levels of maturity.
        never, never be frustrated, over your calling.. IT IS ALL HAPPENING... right on time...IN YOU.

The Lord showed this once to me... it is like a old house being restored... everything is messy and not right, alterations are taking place and it is untidy... but.. day by day, this old house is being restored back into is original condition, till that day comes... and this old house is fully restored and a delight for all too see...
        Dont be sad or mad, or frustrated....BE GLAD, AND REJOICE HE has opened your eyes to HIS PERFECTION and HE WISHES YOU.... TO JOIN WITH HIM......forever.

To be GLORIOUS, is very wonderfull, our mind cannot understand just what Glorious really is... perhaps it is...to have the very nature and thinking ability of OUR CREATOR.... and is no small thing to attain too.
        We are being transformed into SONS OF LIGHT = and with every new level that you come to, you will always experience a clearing out that will occur. A clearing of the mind, of the spirit, of the blocks within you, and of the spiritual resistance that has withstood you.

Daniel speaks of those who will be purged, purified, and refined, and they that have insight will shine as the brightness of the firmament. With each new level you possess, you will find your countenance and presence emit more of the Father’s Light, for you are indeed the Sons of Light.

Comment

our glorious calling [cont 14th Feb.]

this call has gone out to a people who are no longer blind.
          They have heard the call of ''FOLLOW ME'' and have responded., as the first disciples did.
          Not all shall hear, the majority shall remain blinded, by the god of this world , as they believe a counterfeited religious lie, that fails to bring them into a life that the original goodnews intended.
          now
          Daniel has written of a people who shall be purified, purged and refined.
          This has been a necessary process to take away the lie, and allow TRUTH to be sown in the inner man.
          The calling is to be BLAMELESS, yet most carnal thinking people, cannot fathom a blameless condition YET, it is the TRUE CONDITION OF A GLORIOUS PEOPLE, who are to be without spot, wrinkle nor unclean thing.
          These blameless people become a FREE people~!blameless=freedom.
          These purged people, these refined people have a genuine freedom [not a false one] as their SPIRIT has overtaken them + matured them into full working order, so that IT DOMINATES their life, this is the Messiah anointing, the CHRIST anointing, cuz it contains the POWER FROM ON HIGH IN IT.
          His church, is a glorious church - the image of Himself...or.. a people who have FOUND THE SECRETS OF LIFE~!
          ''If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free” (John 8:31-32 NAS).
          i have to ask...
          how do i obtain my freedom?
          I have to ABIDE in HIM , meaning in all things pertaining to my life I ALLOW THE SPIRIT TO CONTROL me...
          I have to stand back,
          my ego has to shrivel,
          my heart has to trust,
          my faith has to be in place,
          as I face those dreadfull allowed by Father situations, so that MY SPIRIT SHALL OVERCOME THEM... as the anointing of Christ the power of God rectifies my woes.
          IF i make an attempt to rush in and fix things my way... we have the bible example
          of Abraham/Hagar situation... the flesh son is birthed and was totally useless.
          It was a case of ''deceived eve soul flesh woman'' touching our situation.. so that THE MALE SPIRITUAL MAN in us, was hindered FROM rectifying the situation.
          In both sexes the ''woman = eve is the deceived soul'' and she has to be tamed.

Purging/ refining/purifying = is to make our soul clean by obedience to the Spirit of Life..she [eve the deceived] has to be tamed and made into a help-meet not a harlot.
          By allowing our spiritual man within to mature and grow-up and take his rightfull place in us, we become free. Every day we practice this, we become free-er... not only do we have the talk BUT WE HAVE THE WALK... as our testimony [rev 12 v 11]

The Truth IN US ... manifests HIS LIFE in us...
          we have to consider these words...
          ''So then, my brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to live as our human nature wants us to. For if you live according to your human nature, you are going to die; but if by the Spirit you put to death your sinful actions, you will live. Those who are led by God’s Spirit are God’s sons. For the Spirit that God has given you does not make you slaves and cause you to be afraid; instead, the Spirit makes you God’s children, and by the Spirit’s power we cry out to God, ‘Father! my Father!’ God’s Spirit joins himself to our spirits to declare that we are God’s children. Since we are his children, we will possess the blessings he keeps for his people, and we will also possess with Christ what God has kept for him; for if we share Christ’s suffering, we will also share his glory” (Rom 8:12-17).

@-------/----

Comment

We are here to BE HIS BODY

The reason for HIS CREATION is to CREATE HIS BODY.
            After this CREATION,
            GOD YHSHWH will BE SPIRIT with HIS BODY.
            We are CREATED in HIS IMAGE.

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
            which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
            Wherefore remember,
            that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh
            who are called Uncircumcision
            by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
            That at that time ye were without Christ,
            being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel,
            and strangers from the covenants of promise,
            having no hope, and without God in the world
            :

But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off
            are made nigh by the blood of Christ
            For he is our peace, who hath made both one,
            and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
            Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
            even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;
            for to make in himself of twain (two)
            one new man
            , so making peace;
            And that he might reconcile both
            unto God in one body by the cross
            having slain the enmity thereby:
            And came and preached peace
            to you which were afar off,
            and to them that were nigh.

For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
            Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
            Butfellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
            And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets,
            Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
            In whom all the building fitly framed together
            groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
            In whom ye also are builded together
            for an habitation of God through the Spirit
            EPH 2:10-22
            =-=-=

And I saw no temple therein:
            for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
            REV 21:22

We are HIS CONTAINER/HIS ARK/HIS BODY/HIS TEMPLE.

LOVE, RICOEL
            The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
            I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
            I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
            X