The Neighbour and The Brethren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Neighbour and The Brethren

The church gives out false signals for their 'love' of the brethren = tis a false love and not the Love given to saints from the Lord.
    It remains a selfish love, of ''i did it my way'' and, even in the most pious souls ''self'' is their reward.
    Whatsoever they do - is done for the love of self.
    A man spoke to God, in an 'experience' he had in 1979, this person
    told Father of all the things he had done for the Lord and named them , ofcourse expecting the Lord's applause as he ran thru a whole list of good things he had done for his church and others...
    but!
    Father said ''you did it all for yourself, S.E.L.F. was your god, as you never considered what I needed from you''!

That man was so changed after this exchange, his life was turned around and he became a new man with a new attitude.
    He came back and lived How Father wished him to live not as ''he thought Father wanted it and how the church wanted it''.
    When i heard this tape years ago, i was so amazed at how 'church' is deluded about 'the good things, they do''.

so what is LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR - loving them as ourselves and how we love to be treated by all others.

but

what is 'the love of the brethren'...=

a supernatual bonding of His ''living'' stones, all fitted together for a divine purpose namely to manifest, HIS TEMPLE.
    With!
    a love that co-operates with each other and does not fall into disharmony or disunity.
    A love, that is given under the direction of the Holy Spirit, so that BRETHREN are blended together, like different fruit in a blending machine!
    It's a melting pot of - spirit talking to spirit, and no longer flesh debating with flesh!
    spirit talking to spirit - is harmony and balance.
    Our flesh [Chaos] is now being been taken away, and like-mindedness is now becoming present, as His brethren walk with God.
    WALKING TOGETHER, with Brethren is love of the highest kind.
    The ''flesh'' man has lost his balance and lost his harmony, i.e. his spirit, his soul and his mind were made to be as one package but now he is 3 parts and un-unified~
    A living-stone in the temple of the Living God is one part of a whole,
    therefore
    it is in balance with the rest of the divine -living- stones and their 'love for each other,' is the cement that binds them together. amen Jesus said.

If we are to compare natural things with spiritual we see design, function, natural beauty, balance and harmony, let us look at a Japanese garden...[in its simplicity] and feel the stress of imbalances leaving us.

http://www.mobot.org/hort/gardens/japanese/intro/

IN the living temple the tree of Life is manifesting outwards, so that harmony is assured, as all these hewn stones work perfectly together, showing forth love of thy neighbour as well as LOVE of their brethren amen.

The LIVING TEMPLE,

not made with hands but with SUPERNATURAL POWER,

the same as MESSIAH in HIS IMAGE and LIKENESS;

in HIS NAME.
    Trained up by HOLY SPIRIT/HOLY OIL

and HOLY WRITTEN WORD/HOLY LAMP.
    Hewn and split asunder, in the backside of the dessert,

gathered together and placed in the exact spot,

they were made for,

to shine forth HIS GLORY and HIS POWER.

This LIVING TEMPLE,

shall be a glorious one, in the entire universe,

made up of HIS PEOPLE who came out

from under the father-of-lies and human slavery

and into a perfected life, by dying daily

on the CROSS of their SALVATION!
    A REMNANT who will never bow to baal,

from each generation, to be taught how to LIVE

in SUBMISSION to HOLY SPIRIT and HOLY WORD

to be HOLY as HE is HOLY.
    HOLY = high spiritual excellence.
    and
    'MADE WHOLE'
    Whole = unbroken and intact, in an unblemished state.

(HOLY SPIRIT through Lucy Smith)
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
    X