The GATHERING together of His remnant People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The GATHERING together of His remnant People

any Revelations Plz.... on this GATHERING TOGETHER?????
    or
    THE GATHERING PRINCIPLE

"And he shall set up an ensign for the nations..." Isa 11:12
    It can be translated as: flag, banner, pole, sign, signal, standard, or ensign,
    A clue to the Ensign is given in the following verse: "...lift up a standard (Ensign) for the people. Behold, the Lord hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold his reward is with him, and his work before him. And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, bought out, a CITY not forsaken." Isa 62:10-12.
    Then two chapters earlier we are told: "They shall call thee, The city of the Lord, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel." Isa 60:14

Mark 13:27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.
    again,

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The Lord showed to be these words some time back.... ''the gathering of Eagles''...
    BTW - two animal symbols for the saints, according to scripture and Ezekiel’s vision, are the bull and the eagle or hawk. These 2 [ bull eagle/hawk, ]in the order given, correspond to the signs of Taurus, the bull and sign of Joseph, and Canis Major where the star Sirius, the hawk, resides,
    ------------
    “There shall be an HIGHWAY for the remnant of his people, which shall be left,….''...Isa 11 v 16..
    THE KINGS HIGHWAY....this remnant was walking down this KINGS HIGHWAY, thru the wilderness... YET going to a destination.

We are NOT forsaken, nor are we alone, but, we are on this highway thru the wilderness called THE KINGS HIGHWAY.. amen.

This remnant people form the leadership OF A NEW NATION.... a nation containing the POWER OF GOD... same as Jesus Christ walked in. - a nation that is born in one day!
    We are to follow His instructions on the Kings highway, to get to the encampment.

consider these words plz....

......as ye see the day approaching.
    don't you think these 6 words are interesting?
    I do!
    for the ''gathered together'' people have to '' SEE the day''' approaching and warn each other!
    How are we 'seeing' this day approaching do u think? or what are the indications of this day approaching... and the warning. Why the WARNING!!!
    Ofcourse we all know that ''church'' uses this verse to ''make us go to their institutions''... BUT! forget church, forget their ploys... what is the deeper meaning...
    can we consider this?
    from an anonymous coward:
    1/29/2006 12:03 AM
    http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.com/
    CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC and PBS are all asking the same question: “WHAT IS HAPPENING?” Scientists have no answers. They are scratching their heads, unable to offer up any explanations:

1. KILLER HEAT WAVES BREAKING ALL RECORDS, KILLING THOUSANDS.

2. KILLER HURRICANES COSTING BILLIONS.

3. SEVERE TORNADO OUTBREAKS KILLING HUNDREDS.
    TORNADOES IN PLACES NEVER SEEN BEFORE, LIKE LOS ANGELES, SALT LAKE CITY and even in CANADA THAT ARE RESULTING IN SEVERE DAMAGES.

4. KILLER FLOODS, MUD SLIDES, WITH MILLIONS IN DAMAGES.
    KILLER COLD WAVES, BLIZZARDS AND RECORD SNOW ACROSS AMERICA.

5. SNOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IS FALLING IN WHAT IS CONSIDERED TROPICAL ZONES, IN PLACES NEVER RECORDED BEFORE!!

6. KILLER EARTHQUAKES AROUND THE WORLD. WITH SCIENTISTS WARNING OF SEVERE EARTHQUAKES COMING IN NEW MADRID, CALIFORNIA, OREGON, AND WASHINGTON STATE IN THE 8+ RANGE.

7. EARTHQUAKES WILL BEGIN TO OCCUR IN REGIONS TOTALLY UNKNOWN TO BE EARTHQUAKE REGIONS, SURPRISING SCIENTISTS AS THE NORTH AMERICAN PLATE BEGINS TO BECOME UNSTABLE AND BREAKS UP.

8. KILLER TSUNAMIS LIKE SUMATRA, INDONESIA, AND WARNINGS OF MORE TO COME AS EARTH CHANGES BEGIN IN EARNEST.

9. KILLER VOLCANOES, LONG DORMANT, ARE COMING TO LIFE THE WORLD OVER.

10. THE COLD WATER ENGINE THAT DRIVES THE ATLANTIC GULF STREAM AND OCEAN CONVEYOR BELTS HAS FAILED BY 75%, RECENTLY FOUND BY SCIENTISTS EXPLORING IN SUBMARINES!

11. THE NORTH POLE IS MELTING AT AN ASTOUNDING RATE
    THE ANTARCTIC GLACIERS ARE MELTING FAST IN SOME AREAS, GROWING IN OTHERS, CREATING AN IMBALANCE.

12. THE NORTH AND SOUTH MAGNETIC POLES ARE MOVING, AND SCIENTISTS CLAIM WE ARE IN A MAGNETIC POLE SHIFT. THE NORTH POLE HAS NOW LEFT CANADA AND IS HEADED FOR SIBERIA.

13. THE SUN IS ACTING VERY STRANGELY, CASTING OFF THE LARGEST CME’S IN RECORDED HISTORY, AND SCIENTISTS DO NOT KNOW WHY!

14. THE SUN APPEARS TO BE GROWING UNSTABLE, IN A STATE OF FLUCTUATION, WITH STRANGE PROTON STORMS OF HUGE PROPORTIONS.

15. A MYSTERIOUS AND HUGE COSMIC SHOCKWAVE WAS DETECTED BY SCIENTISTS FROM AN UNKNOWN OBJECT AT THE CORE OF OUR GALAXY.

16. ALL THE PLANETS IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM ARE HAVING MAJOR CHANGES IN THEM, TELLING US THAT WHATEVER IS HAPPENING, IT IS HAPPENING TO THE ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM AND SCIENCE HAS NO ANSWERS!
    Last edited by LucySmith; 01-29-2006, 04:36 PM.

Comment

while many disasters have happened...

for 2,000yrs, what will be the 'proof'' of seeing His appearing, in a remnant church, that, the bible says ......is without spot, wrinkle or unclean thing?
      hastening the day of His Appearing?
      seeing the day????

while all these disasters , calamities etc are occuring...how does Jesus Christ appear?...
      ANSWER.. IN HIS SAINTS.
      meaning,
      finally
      the Head is co-joined to the body, for a divine-service! = His appearing.
      as all of creation is on tip-toes, waiting for this appearing and the release of its vanity and groaning.

His coming...
      see that day.....

i believe it happens when a person [who is in training with the Holy Spirit ] is NO LONGER INFLUENCED, by anything outside the will of the Father.
      THEY HAVE BECOME UN-INFLUENCEABLE... by anything... but CHRIST, the power of God
      for they have become married to the King of Kings, spiritually.

i believe the visible denominational-church has a real distorted view of ''the 2nd coming''. mostly a theory developed in the middle ages.!
      It is NOT His 'coming' that is important,
      but
      LIVING IN HIS PRESENCE, walking with HIM, aligning ourselves up to His demands, is what makes HIS APPEARING,POSSIBLE.

it is being able to DAILY live in HIS PRESENCE, to walk alongside of HIM, IN THE SAME STATE/CONDITION He walks in = IS HIS APPEARING in HIS SAINTS.
      We have to learn how to be enveloped BY CHRIST, so that HIS APPEARING shall be IN us.
      We have to be gathered together with other saints who are learning how to do this too!!!

IT is time to wake up to the meaning of His Appearing, and have divine knowledge of the Kingdom of Glory manifesting.
      or
      being able to manifest THE DOMINION OF HIS PRESENCE amen

Comment

people all over this world are awakening to HIS PRESENCE

they are being called out into ''FOLLOW ME'' as the Lord Messiah did to His 12 disciples during His walk on earth.. now...' the FOLLOW ME, voice' is again awakening up sleeping saints from their slumbers...or... the wise virgins are coming into their salvation as ''they see the day approaching''. amen

THEY ARE HEARING HIS VOICE...''IT IS TIME'' for His appearing, to manifest in His saints.

well perhaps! i can hear a comment
        '' OH ! well Lucy you are so blabby how would you know stuff like that''...
        well....'
        ''the grooming of the bride is happening as she made herself ready is my reply'''.

THE CHANGES ARE OCCURRING within His people, the SPIRITUAL MAN is arising and putting off his mortality and corruption as he listens to the voice of salvation.
        as this happens,
        it means, a transitional time has begun = THINGS BEGIN TO HAPPEN... proof of a transition into a change over.
        There is movement, there is a restlessness happening out there, that cannot be explained naturally.... that is becuase INCORRUPTION is entering into the atmosphere IN His saints. A great light has appeared for His people, meaning, revelation is coming forth and Father is making His people willing to be changed over in the day of His power.
        It is like a wave!
        a spiritual wave!
        Truth is beginning to be lived in, so, that corruption has to flee.
        When this is happening, it is like a ripple effect, described like a stone thrown into a pool of water.. TRUTH WILL BEGIN TO RIPPLE OUT, and cause error to flee!
        Luke 21:25-26
        And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; [26] Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
        see the effect of THE TRUTH in action!
        see how this world is now being shaken?
        see how nothing like it ''used to be'' is so any more?
        'things' around us, that were once steady.... are now toppling, are being systematically destroyed, shaken, disturbed, and stirred up.
        we cannot feel it, see it, but everyone on this planet KNOWS 'it' is there.

some great enormous 'thing' has begun to move.
        The earth is feeling the effects of this cosmic clash happening now.

many years ago, i had a dream, that a small star was discovered and mentioned on the TV, and no one took any notice of it, but, after a few months it had grown bigger and seemed nearer. The media began to ''follow'' its progress, and for one year, this star grew bigger and filled the sky even in the day time. People were panic stricken as they were unable to escape anywhere to get away from its power.
        Thats was only a vivid dream i had, yet i am reminded of this now as i read many articles about ''a pole shift'' etc...

A shift has begun, a shift from carnal thinking into spiritual thinking and this divine work being done inside of many saints - shall make for change....
        watch, everything around us all is beginning to change,
        watch, as the Spiritual man matures inside His people, become His temple.
        watch, as these changes begin, things will happen, His appearing is coming, IN His saints and they know the time of their visitation, amen

Comment

Let me ask you a question.

Are you a BELIEVING BRANCH of one of the OLIVE TREES in Romans 11?

If you say no, you don't need to read this.

If you say you are
          then listen to the WORD of GOD.

The Two OLIVE TREES in Zech. 4 and Romans 11
          are the Two OLIVE TREES in Revelation 11.

We are all engrafted BRANCHES onto HIS OLIVE TREE, ISRAEL,
          SUPPORTED by the SAP (BLOOD) of the ROOT (YHSHWH).
          =-=-=-=-=-=-=

What Two Books tell us about HIS PLAN for HIS PEOPLE?
          When people ask you,
          "What does GOD have in mind for us?"
          what Two Books are our reference:

What Two TABLETS/BOOKS, put together,
          tell this story:

EZEKIEL 37:
          18 "When your countrymen ask you, `Won't you tell us what you mean by this?'
          19 say to them, `This is what YHSHWH says:
          I am going to take the tablet of JOSEPH--which is in EPHRAIM's hand--and of the ISRAELite tribes associated with him,
          and join it to JUDAH's tablet, making them a single tablet of wood,
          and they will become ONE in MY HAND.

We believe that this is the BOOKS from Genesis to Revelation.

20 Hold before their eyes the tablets you have written on
          21 and say to them, `This is what YHSHWH says:
          I will take the ISRAELites out of the nations where they have gone.
          I will gather them from all around and bring them back into their own land.
          22 I will make them ONE NATION in the land I gave them, on the mountains of ISRAEL.
          There will be ONE KING over all of them
          and they will never again be two nations or be divided into two kingdoms.
          23 They will no longer defile themselves with their idols
          and vile images or with any of their offenses,
          for I will save them from all their sinful backsliding, and I will cleanse them.
          They will be MY PEOPLE, and I, YHSHWH, will be their GOD.

EZE 37:24 " `MY SERVANT, David, will be KING over them,
          and they will all have ONE SHEPHERD.
          They will follow MY LAWs and be careful to keep MY DECREEs.
          25 They will live in the land I gave to my servant Jacob,
          the land where your fathers lived.
          They and their children and their children's children will live there forever,
          and David, MY SERVANT, will be their prince forever.
          26 I will make a COVENANT of PEACE with them;
          it will be an everlasting COVENANT.

This is what my whole LIFE is about.
          To TELL HIS PEOPLE HIS PLAN, above.
          HIS PEOPLE WILL HEAR.
          Those WHO HEAR GOD BELONG to GOD.

LOVE, RICOEL
          The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
          I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
          I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
          X