Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAUL and the NAZERITE COVENANT

PAUL and the NAZERITE COVENANT

I got an e-mail asking if PAUL had sacrificed an animal at the Temple.
    I had misunderstood these verses myself, in the past,
    and was very troubled with them for the longest time.
    Then, HIS HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED how SUBMISSION to
    GOD YHSHWH’S LAW will not, and I mean will not,
    lead one into sin.

In Acts 20:21-28 (below), PAUL is told to take some of the new guys
    to submit to the NAZERITE COVENANT.
    To do this one has to cut their hair and take the seven days of separation
    while waiting outside the Temple door.
    Then, all the required sacrifices will be conducted.

I believe that PAUL would have gone through with the required sacrifices
    if GOD YHSHWH had not intervened.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

By HIS GRACE I AM SAVED.
    Now, I SUBMIT to GOD YHSHWH’S WAY of LIVING
    WRITTEN in HIS Book of LIFE, by HIM.
    I TRUST HIM to keep me from sin in my SUBMISSION to HIS LAW.
    My TRUST is in the ONE WHO WROTE HIS LAW
    and HE WILL KEEP me from sin.

The NAZERITE COVENANT

A person wanting to take the COVENANT of a NAZERITE
    must shave the hair on their head
    and wait for the seven days of separation to be over
    before this person goes into the Temple
    to complete all the required sacrifices.

NUM 6:13 And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled:
    he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation
    :
    NUM 6:14 And he shall offer his offering unto the LORD, one he lamb of the first year without blemish for a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish for a sin offering, and one ram without blemish for peace offerings,
    NUM 6:15 And a basket of unleavened bread, cakes of fine flour mingled with oil, and wafers of unleavened bread anointed with oil, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings.
    NUM 6:16 And the priest shall bring them before the LORD, and shall offer his sin offering, and his burnt offering:
    NUM 6:17 And he shall offer the ram for a sacrifice of peace offerings unto the LORD, with the basket of unleavened bread: the priest shall offer also his meat offering, and his drink offering.
    NUM 6:18 And the Nazarite shall shave the head of his separation at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shall take the hair of the head of his separation, and put it in the fire which is under the sacrifice of the peace offerings.
    NUM 6:19 And the priest shall take the sodden shoulder of the ram, and one unleavened cake out of the basket, and one unleavened wafer, and shall put them upon the hands of the Nazarite, after the hair of his separation is shaven:
    NUM 6:20 And the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: this is holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine.
    NUM 6:21 This is the law of the Nazarite who hath vowed, and of his offering unto the LORD for his separation, beside that that his hand shall get: according to the vow which he vowed, so he must do after the law of his separation.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

Now,
    PAUL is asked to take the NAZERITE COVENANT.
    Right before the seven days of separation are over,
    GOD YHSHWH intervenes:

ACTS 21:20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:
    ACTS 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.
    ACTS 21:22 What is it therefore? the multitude must needs come together: for they will hear that thou art come.
    ACTS 21:23 Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
    ACTS 21:24 Them take, and purify thyself with them, and be at charges with them, that they may shave their heads: and all may know that those things, whereof they were informed concerning thee, are nothing; but that thou thyself also walkest orderly, and keepest the law.
    ACTS 21:25 As touching the Gentiles which believe, we have written and concluded that they observe no such thing, save only that they keep themselves from things offered to idols, and from blood, and from strangled, and from fornication.
    ACTS 21:26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.
    ACTS 21:27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,
    ACTS 21:28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
    ACTS 21:29 (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.)
    ACTS 21:30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple:
    and forthwith the doors were shut.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

PAUL, in his SUBMISSION to GOD YHSHWH’S LAW,
    sees the MIRACLE of GOD YHSHWH, HIMSELF,
    intervening in his life to keep him from sin.
    GOD YHSHWH GOT PAUL out of the Temple
    before the seven days of separation were completed
    and shut the door.

GOD YHSHWH’S SALVATION CLEANSES me
    for HIS LIVING LAW/HOLY SPIRIT to LIVE in me.
    Now, my SUBMITTING to HIS LAW
    KEEPS me PURE (WALKING as HE WALKED)
    and
    KEEPS me COMING to HIM (“COME to ME”).

The “stone” Temple door has been shut.
    Now, our GOD YHSHWH, WHO CAME as our SAVIOUR MESSIAH,
    is the ONLY DOOR into HIS BODY, HIS Final TEMPLE. (click)

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Offering Gentiles?

Hi Israelthebride,

How is it that you are saying that engaging in physical Temple ritual and sacrifice is sin? This physical ritual and sacrifice is a shadow of what should be taking place in and with the spiritual Temple. So what is wrong with practicing with the shadows as authorized by the Torah until everything is fulfilled or accomplished in the spiritual Temple according to the Word of ELOHIM and especially the Torah? (This question does not mean that I am in favor of reestablishing the physical Temple with its physical ritual animal sacrifice!)

Here is one instance for us all to consider. Paul states the following about his spiritual priestly service:
    Romans 15:16

16 That I should be the minister of Yahushua Messiah to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of ELOHIM, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
    Physical work and exercise increase physical strength and energy. We become better batteries through our physical work.

What about spiritual work? I wonder what spiritual work would do for us? I wonder what benefit would be derived from spiritual work? Is it possible that the source of spiritual strength and life energy, this source is YAHWEH ELOHIM, is it possible that YAHWEH spiritually works?

We have been given some outstanding clues. We have had excellent shadows, and we have Yahushua who knew how to spiritually work, and we have Paul who also new how to spiritually work. Will we ever learn?

What does it mean to offer up Gentiles?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Offering an animal sacrifice
      after accepting HIS SACRIFICE
      is sin.
      This is denying HIS SACRIFICE as SUFFICIENT.

We are HIS Final TEMPLE.
      HE IS our HIGH PRIEST.
      I am (you are) a PRIEST.
      HIS SACRIFICE COVERS all required SACRIFICES.

Our "WORK"
      is to BELIEVE that HE has DONE IT ALL
      for us to BE SAVED and HIS.
      Now,
      as HIS BODY, HIS TEMPLE,
      HE WORKS through us.
      HIS WORKS are the RIGHTEOUS WORKS.

HE TOLD me,
      "I don't need you to BE like ME.
      I NEED to BE ME through you."

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

The Liturgy Of Our Faith!

Hi Israelthebride,

Good Sabbath to you and thank you for your reply. Why do I find your reply vexing?

What can be said of us, or to whom shall we be likened to? We are like unto the security and intelligence forces of the United States before 9/11. We can individually see the dots but we cannot connect them, nor do any of us see them all.

If the sacrifice of Messiah is sufficient for the spiritual Temple, then why does Paul feel compelled to participate in the offering up of Gentiles upon the spiritual Altar of the spiritual Temple?

Moreover, if the sacrifice of Messiah is sufficient, why then does Paul submit to the necessity of being poured out as a drink offering:
        Philippians 2:17

17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
        Upon the spiritual Sacrifice and priestly service of the Philippians' faith?

Who or what is the sacrifice of our faith? And what is the public priestly service or work of our faith?
        • Offered

G4689

σπένδω

spendō

spen'-do

Apparently a primary verb; to pour out as a libation, that is, (figuratively) to devote (one’s life or blood, as a sacrifice) ("spend"): - (be ready to) be offered.
        • The Sacrifice Is Messiah Yahushua

G2378

θυσία

thusia

thoo-see'-ah

From G2380; sacrifice (the act or the victim, literally or figuratively): - sacrifice.
        • Service

G3009

λειτουργία

leitourgia

li-toorg-ee'-ah

From G3008; public function (as priest ["liturgy"] or almsgiver): - ministration (-try), service.
        Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Doing Nothing Leads To Death!

Hi Israelthebride,

You have said:
          Our "WORK"
          is to BELIEVE that HE has DONE IT ALL
          for us to BE SAVED.....
          This is exactly what has been preached for almost two thousand years, and everyone who has lived and believed what you have written with all their heart have nonetheless died. They have all died. None of them have overcome and lived.

I have written to you what I have written with the hope that you will grow to understand that there is a whole lot that we need to do in order to be saved from death. You profess to believe in LIFE NOW, but I can tell from your expressions that you still believe the old way about Messiah. You still believe that he came to save you after you grow old and get sick and die. We can't Messiah save you now? It is because you have swallowed hook, line, but maybe not sinker that you cannot do anything for your salvation. I say maybe not sinker because of your boundless energy in doing HIS work. You say you can't do anything; yet, you are a very active worker.

We must change our thinking about what we can do and about what we need to do. To be sure, we must guard against false pride and arrogance, and we must understand that in the end all that we can say is that we have only done our duty. Even so, there is much that we need to do if we are to overcome our mortal nature and transform this world from a Matrix of sin and death to a Matrix of righteousness and life.

As a very young Lutheran, I was taught this scripture and made to memorize it:
          Ephesians 2:8-9
          8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of ELOHIM:
          9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
          And I was not taught to read or memorize verse 10
          Ephesians 2:10
          10 For we are his workmanship, created in Messiah Yahushua unto good works, which ELOHIM hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
          Now, we can read these verses and draw some conclusions. As false Christianity teaches, we can say that there is nothing that we can do for LIFE NOW!. Furthermore, we can read verse 10 and state that since we are the workmanship of Messiah, there is still nothing that we actually do for LIFE NOW! Or we can read these verses and look around and understand that those who do nothing all get sick and die, and if so, then apparently, they were not the workmanship of Messiah who would not create anyone to get sick and die.

Unbelievable that we were all deceived into believing that those who do walk with ELOHIM will nonetheless get sick and die!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Jesus said unto her,
            I am the resurrection, and the life:
            he that believeth in me,
            though he were dead,
            yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me
            shall never die.
            Believest thou this?
            JN 11:25-26

Spying, do you believe this?

GOD YHSHWH LIVES in me.
            HE IS my LIFE.
            FOREVER, will I EXIST in this WAY;
            me with HIM.

This body, that I take care of now,
            will be planted and after RESURRECTION,
            I will LIVE in a GLORIFIED BODY, HIS BODY,
            that HE WILL TAKE CARE of.

My EXISTANCE, with HIM, will never die.
            I AM, CONCIOUSLY, with HIM FOREVER
            from now to FOREVER.

"And whosoever liveth and believeth in me
            shall never die."

If HE lied,
            then I will die.

Do you BELIEVE this?

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

if the sacrifice of Messiah is sufficient, why then does Paul submit to the necessity of being poured out as a drink offering
              Spying, you need to die.
              I need to die.

GOD YHSHWH cannot BE GOD with me in the way.

"I don't need you to be like ME.
              I NEED to BE ME through you."

I die, so that HIS PEOPLE will SEE GOD.
              This is the OFFERING of self dying to GOD YHSHWH.
              All hardships are for HIS GLORY,
              so that HIS PEOPLE will see us as HIS VICTORS.

PHIL 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
              PHIL 1:22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour:
              yet what I shall choose I wot not.
              PHIL 1:23 For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart,
              and to be with Christ; which is far better:
              PHIL 1:24 Nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
              PHIL 1:25 And having this confidence,
              I know that I shall abide and continue with you all
              for your furtherance and joy of faith;
              PHIL 1:26 That your rejoicing may be more abundant in Jesus Christ
              for me by my coming to you again.
              PHIL 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ:
              that whether I come and see you, or else be absent,
              I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit,
              with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
              PHIL 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries:
              which is to them an evident token of perdition,
              but to you of salvation, and that of God.
              PHIL 1:29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ,
              not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
              PHIL 1:30 Having the same conflict which ye saw in me,
              and now hear to be in me.

That is the only thing GOD YHSHWH ASKS from us,
              "Deny self."
              This is what HE ASKS.

HIS SACRIFICE is SUFFICIENT for my SALVATION.
              Now, I need to LIVE as if I AM SAVED.
              I need to deny "self/carnal mind/flesh",
              the enemy of GOD YHSHWH.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
              That is why I SAVED YOU.
              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
              YHSHWH

Comment

Backdoor To Death!

Hi Israelthebride,

Yes, if you continue to believe what you believe about Messiah, then you will surely die! There were believers in Messiah before his coming and before his glorification. They died! Nonetheless, do not you yourself look at their circumstance and create a backdoor for yourself that justifies your physical death.

The only justification for the physical death of a believer is martyrdom.

I have much more to say on this, but this is all I have time for this morning. Thank you for your replies.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

GOD YHSHWH has always offered FOREVER LIFE
                  if one SUBMITTED to HIS THOUGHTS and WAYS.
                  That is what HE IS ASKING for, today.
                  HE does not change.

HIS SACRIFICE has nothing to do with my LIFE FOREVER with HIM.
                  HE WAS and IS and WILL BE our RESSURECTION of LIFE, FOREVER.
                  HIS SARIFICED SAVED me from the death deserved
                  because I was supposed to have been killed
                  when I was inside the very first woman who sinned.

But, after HE REDEEMED me from this deserved death
                  HIS New COVENANT is that I and I, myself,
                  am responsible for my own sin.
                  No more will my father's (people before me) sin
                  be counted against me.
                  =-=-=

According to HIS New COVENANT,
                  all past sin is taken away at the moment
                  one receives HIS SALVATION;
                  then,
                  one is responsible for all
                  of their own sin.
                  =-=-=

JER 31:29-33
                  In those days they shall say no more,
                  The fathers have eaten a sour grape,
                  and the children's teeth are set on edge.

(fathers biting sin made thier children's teeth guilty)

But every one shall die for his own iniquity:
                  every man that eateth the sour grape,
                  his teeth shall be set on edge.

(everyone who bites into sin
                  will be guilty of sin and it's deserved death)

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
                  that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
                  and with the house of Judah
                  :
                  Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
                  in the day that I took them by the hand
                  to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
                  which my covenant they brake,
                  although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant
                  that I will make with the house of Israel
                  ;
                  After those days, saith the LORD,
                  I will put my law in their inward parts,
                  and write it in their hearts;
                  and will be their God,
                  and they shall be my people.
                  _______

HIS SACRIFICE CLEANSES us
                  for HIS LIVING LAW/HIS HOLY SPIRIT to LIVE in us.
                  We are New CREATIONS.
                  HIS New COVENANT, now,
                  makes each one of us responsible for our own sin.

We were under the curse of the INNOCENT death
                  of the animal (I believe a LAMB) that was SACRIFICED
                  and provided the “COVERING”
                  needed for the first man & woman
                  not to be separated from GOD for their sin.

GEN 3:21
                  Unto Adam also and to his wife
                  did the LORD God make coats of skins,
                  and clothed them.

A human was required to die
                  for the debt owed for this INNOCENT death.
                  No human was or has been INNOCENT (sinless)
                  as this animal was.
                  This animal, that provided the “COVERING” of their sin,
                  was INNOCENT in it’s death.

This SACRIFICE was ceremoniously honored at the ATONEMENT.
                  I believe that this was the reason for the SACRIFICE
                  ABEL offered to YHWH.
                  ABEL offered the SACRIFICE in GRATEFULNESS.
                  The GRATEFULNESS was lost through the generations.
                  Many, today, have lost their GRATEFULNESS
                  for HIS SACRIFICE.

Still, the SACRIFICE (the death of the INNOCENT)
                  had been committed
                  and had to be REDEEMED.
                  No sinless human existed.

GOD is LOVE.
                  So, the GOOD NEWS is that INNOCENT (sinless) LOVE
                  CAME to REDEEM us from the debt owed.
                  The curse was lifted
                  making us responsible for our own (future) sin.

There is only ONE WHO is sinless.
                  There is only ONE WHO is INNOCENT.
                  There is ONLY ONE WHO is LOVE.
                  The only requirement was
                  that the debt could only be REDEEMED by a human
                  because the death of the INNOCENT
                  had been caused by the sin of humans.

So, the GOOD NEWS is that
                  Sinless INNOCENT LOVE
                  CAME and TABERNACLED with us
                  and took the curse that was on all humankind.
                  SINLESS INNOCENT LOVE
                  took the curse of the debt owed.

We, humans, are REDEEMED from the death we deserved.
                  But,
                  we are responsible for any sin from that point on.
                  After FULL FORGIVENESS comes RESPONSIBILITY for sin.
                  We are a New CREATION; a new Adam.

“Go and sin no more.”

JER 17:9-10
                  The heart is deceitful above all things,
                  and desperately wicked: who can know it?
                  I the LORD search the heart,
                  I try the reins,
                  even to give every man according to his ways,
                  and according to the fruit of his doings.

REV 22:12
                  “And, behold, I come quickly;
                  and my reward is with me,
                  to give every man according as his work shall be.”

Confessed sin is FORGIVEABLE.

If we confess our sins,
                  he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
                  and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
                  1JN 1:9

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                  That is why I SAVED YOU.
                  For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                  YHSHWH

Comment

Typical Of Messiah?

Hi Israelthebride,

LIFE NOW is a gift, and it is HIS commandment. It is therefore understood that some should receive the gift of keeping HIS commandment! All others die a physical death!

Death is very similar to LIFE NOW, and like LIFE NOW death can be given. Everyone from Adam to Moses died. Why? For the most part, they died for the sin of Adam, their father, who gave to them the gift of death.

Paul recognizes this gift in Romans 5 where he makes this comment:
                    Romans 5:14
                    14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the (not "the", rather "a") figure of him that was to come.
                    Could you please explain to me how Adam prefigures Messiah? I ask you to engage in this exercise because the correct answer contains one of the keys that opens the road to LIFE NOW! Without this understanding, we have a tendency to flop around like a beached fish seeking to again reach water showing first one side and then the other, and then over and over again until we die.

Now, you understand that the innocent animal prefigures Messiah so I know that you can recognize type. I am going to ask you to allow your thinking to expand here with the hope that you also understand that this slaughtered animal prefigures all those descendants of Adam who were given the gift of death through the offence (the transgression) of Adam.

Understand that Adam is a type of Messiah. Please do not given me an answer that implies (as most translators do) that Adam is atypical to Messiah Yahushua! Do you believe that Adam gave to his descendants the gift of death (the setting of their teeth on edge)? Whoever has ears to hear, use them to hear!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Spying,
                      I have a confession to make.
                      I really don't think about it too much.
                      I SUBMIT to WHAT HE SAYS.
                      If HIS WORD FAILS - HE IS NOT GOD.

If HE SAYS HE IS GOD,
                      I WILL SUBMIT to HIS LAW and let HIM BE GOD.
                      HIS LAW has PROVEN ITSELF, TRUTH,
                      through me, in my relationshipwith HIM.

I SUBMIT to HIM and HE STAYS with me.
                      I have nothing to worry about.
                      I know where I AM GOING;
                      I know what I AM DOING.

HE IS my DEFENCE

Let us remember,
                      HE IS our DEFENCE;
                      HE IS our FORTRESS;
                      HE is our HIDING PLACE;
                      HE IS our PROTECTOR.

GOD NEEDS to BE GOD through me.
                      I SUBMIT me to HIM.
                      No one needs to see me.
                      If in my SUBMISSION to HIM
                      someone tries to see me, instead of HIM,
                      HE TAKES CARE of that one and me.

At times,
                      evil attacks with "you are not being yourself."
                      And my GOD YHSHWH ANSWERS for me, "Well, YEAH."

YHSHWH SAYS about me,
                      "HE IS MINE and I SPEAK for HIM."

My DEFENCE;
                      my FORTRESS;
                      my HIDING PLACE;
                      my PROTECTOR;
                      I LOVE HIM.

I BELONG to GOD YHSHWH.
                      I SUBMIT to HIS COVENANTS.

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                      That is why I SAVED YOU.
                      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                      YHSHWH

Comment

Not Thinking Leads To Death!

Hi Israelthebride,

How is your submitting to ELOHIM different than all the others who would claim that they have submitted, and then they die? I am referring here to the like of all those at Completelycalm.com with whom you are familiar. They have all made a covenant with death (at least as far as I know). They fully believe that Messiah will save them after they die. How are you different?

The things that I challenge you on, Israelthebride, are designed to make you realize that traditional Christianity in all of its variation thinks itself to be in submission to the Word of ELOHIM, and they all think that they are following ELOHIM, and then they die.

Now, I would challenge you to start thinking about it; otherwise, you will find in the end that you have been deceived also, and any appeal to ignorance will not be an excuse for you.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

I AM not appealing to ignorance.
                          I really am ignorant of what you are talking about.

We all go through the change.
                          It is assigned for all men to die (to change).

This body I have has adamah/earth/dirt in it.
                          It cannot enter HIS KINGDOM.
                          Only HIS GIFT of my GLORIFIED BODY will.
                          HIS GLORIFIED BODY has no adamah/earth/dirt in it.
                          Just FLESH and BONE made of HIS PURE WATER.

Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself:
                          handle me, and see;
                          for a spirit hath not flesh and bones,
                          as ye see me have.
                          And when he had thus spoken,
                          he shewed them his hands and his feet.
                          LK 24:39-40

Once, I was BORN of HIS SPIRIT.
                          I died (changed), then,
                          I WILL BE BORN of HIS WATER.
                          I will die (change), then.

Jesus answered,
                          Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
                          Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit,
                          he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
                          JN 3:5

But,
                          I, concious me, will never die
                          because I AM in HIM and HE IS in me.
                          There is no SEPARATION.

Jesus said unto her,
                          I am the resurrection, and the life:
                          he that believeth in me,
                          though he were dead,
                          yet shall he live:
                          And whosoever liveth
                          and believeth in me shall never die.
                          Believest thou this?
                          JN 11:25-26

Spying, do you BELIEVE this?
                          =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

If this is BEING DECIEVED by HIS WORD, according to you,
                          then,
                          I have no idea what you are talking about.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                          That is why I SAVED YOU.
                          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                          YHSHWH

Comment

Born Of Water?

Hi Israelthebride,

Happy Sabbath to you and yours. When were you born of the spirit? And how to you expect someday to again be born of water?
                            Once, I was BORN of HIS SPIRIT.
                            I died (changed), then,
                            I WILL BE BORN of HIS WATER.
                            I will die (change), then.
                            The reformers of the Reformation disagreed as to when exactly Messiah himself was begotten (born) of the spirit. One held to the position that Messiah was born of the spirit at his resurrection. This is in accordance with the statement of Paul in Acts:
                            Acts 13:33

33 ELOHIM hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Yahushua again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
                            I view being born of water as my physical birth. I was in water in my mother's womb. In a spiritual sense, we all exist right now in the womb (the Matrix) of Messiah, and all will be born again according to his word (his water). I view this birth as being synonymous with being born of the spirit. So, like Paul, I view my resurrection as being born of the spirit.

Physical water baptism is a microcosm of these events. We are immersed in the word through the Cross. We are thereby brought into unity with Messiah. Eventually, we will be born of him (arise from the water) if we can prove that we already walk in the newness of his life.

Many confuse receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit as proof that they are born again. This gift of the spirit is only a down payment so to speak on your future birth. This earnest money is given to us while we are in the womb (the Matrix), and it is proof of our conception as sons and daughters of ELOHIM. John refers to this gift of the spirit as the sperm of ELOHIM:
                            1 John 3:8-10

8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of ELOHIM was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
                            9 Whosoever is born of ELOHIM doth not commit sin; for his seed (HIS sperm) remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of ELOHIM. (John here is really speaking of the conception of the believer in the womb of Messiah.)
                            10 In this the children of ELOHIM are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness (keepeth not the commandments) is not of ELOHIM, neither he that loveth not his brother.
                            This gift of the spirit contains the DNA of ELOHIM. This DNA has the power to overwrite or change the spirit of the old man (my sinful self) into a new creature.

My original spirit was corrupted by HaSatan. Basically, HaSatan gave his evil spirit over to men. This began with Adam and Eve. Now, through the work of Messiah, this evil spirit within man is wholly captured (Ephesians 4:8) and is being made entirely holy.

HaSatan is very angry about these events, but there is not a thing that he can do about it.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Working...
                            X