Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

taking a beating, but LEARNING TO STAND simply stand in the evil day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taking a beating, but LEARNING TO STAND simply stand in the evil day.

i once met an older lady years ago, who said to me '' sometimes when we pray, we dont really fully understand what we are asking for, and the results that shall be birthed in us'.
    that IS SO TRUE....
    I was under a wrong impression, that, everything would be kinda rosy and gentle and passive, and fairy-godmother-ish, when i began to pray ''PLZ ABBA, MAKE me YOUR IMAGE.''- the hope of glory the Image of Christ.

little did i know, how uprooted i would become, my whole life like a gum tree pulled up by its roots and its leaves crushed back into the hole so that the roots where the leaves and the leaves were the roots - or fully turned upside down.
    My life prior to conversion seemed very simple and sweet... no ruff patches, just simply nice and i was this nice person..well... now i kinda feel i must have been the most deluded woman on the face of this planet....boy.. have i been thru that spiritual wringer...that spiritual washing machine...that bath of myrrh...but.. even though i feel buised and bashed and battered, with great gapping wounds all over me.. i still feel a joy and a peace, that is rather hard to explain.

I do believe FEAR was/is the hardest plague to overcome....
    I believe especially in women.
    Lust is a battle for our menfolk...
    but when we are filled with these 2 beasts of evil Abba is not there....but... every ready with mercy to hear our call for His help.
    God our Father Abba, seemed to deal with me very heavily in that area, as every form of this vile weakness was explored and the light of His word was shown to me over fear... I HAVE HAD TO LEARN TO STAND AGAINST FEAR...or fears...
    This foul disciple of the devil will paralyse a carnal person, with one blow.
    The Lord took me into a study of Gideon's army... and how the FEARFILLED were the first to be asked to leave, for they were dead useless to fight all the power of the enemy. [ judges 7 v.3]

Part of our testimony is overcoming our fear, for TRUST IN GOD, has to be worked into our lives...[rev 12 v 11]
    fear is the reversal of trust/believing....and it has to be supernaturally overcome, so that this power of darkness shall no longer hold us as its captive.
    Father shall make us go round and round that mountain of weakness till it is erradicated and TRUSTING IN HIM - HAS BEEN INSERTED INTO OUR HEART.
    WHEN, we do this and mission is accomplished.. holy-power comes...

It is only in this way, can we work thru our slavish weakness, till that day comes... when we become like Gideon's 300... those people who walked by faith not be their sight - only relying upon Christ as their soul strength.
    that is LEARNING TO STAND IN THE EVIL DAY....
    that is HAVING A BEAUTIFULL MIND....
    but
    this beauty came, because we die.... suffering the deaththrows of our fallen nature... and never quiet sure [the carnal mind ever viligant and corrupted with evil imaginations] IF Father shall be there for us, as we cannot lean on our understanding but HOPE IN HIS PROMISES OVER US...

Jesus faced His Gethesemane - the oil press.. for us.... and let us ever be gratefull
    but
    somehow we end up there too, back in that garden... facing those 2 trees... or....those choices of ''which one shall i eat from''!!!
    If we are afraid it is so easy to pill pop and go into noddy land...
    fear goes and the flesh still is our god... but... it is very brusing to our old man, to learn to stand against our fears, using the divine equipment of the word of the Lord saying ''perfect love casts out all fear'' etc...

Gideon was UNABLE to use the fear filled men...
    Abba is UNABLE to manifest His presence in a fear filled people..

our testimony has to be ''we loved not our lives even unto death''.... death of our own corrupted carnal mind.

So TRUE.

I have learned to OVERCOME self/carnal mind/flesh,
    the enemy of GOD YHSHWH.

self/carnal mind/flesh refuses to SUBMIT to GOD YHSWH
    and never will.

And he said to them all,
    If any man will come after me, let him deny himself,
    and take up his cross daily, and follow me.
    LK 9:23

To deny "self", one OVERCOMES.
    Now, read what HIS REWARD is for OVERCOMERS.

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

Amen Rico-el....

today i was thinking, as i sat in the sand and a fierce wind began to blow upon my face as a storm was moving in over the Bay.... I was thinking,, ''let that mighty rushing wind blow upon me Father, let it blow my mortality away... and replace it with Your Living Freedoms''...

then I thought...
      what is this DECEPTION we are told we have...
      can we define this plague this curse...
      jUST how are we deceived...
      well as this wind was fiercely blowing my hairdo to bits... i had a rev, and it was..

THE DECEPTION all men suffer from IS BELIEVING THE LIE, from the father of lies...
      people simply believe a LIE, that covers a huge smaller group of more lies.. so that it becomes like layers of lies = WHICH THEN BECOMES A GROSS deception.

The LIE, comes from the KNOWLEDGE of good and evil.

the lie is that... what the 5 senses experience is real, what our mind thinks is true, what our body wants, it gets.....it is all to do with FLESH/SELF...
      that is the lie.. that SELF IS REAL/TRUE/ and a LORD...
      but...
      when we examine this correctly we find out that
      the flesh CANNOT INHERIT, the Kingdom of God... so... everything we are apart of here is SECONDARY, and NOT TRUE... cuz.. the lie says it is true.. BUT..HERE IS THE PUNCH LINE.....

IF IT WAS TRUE... AND IF IT WAS REAL...
      WHY DOES IT GO, WHEN CONFRONTED BY OBEDIENCE TO THE WORD OF GOD..
      as example....
      IF FEAR WAS REAL AND TRUE.... and not a lie... WHY DOES THE BIBLE SAY ''PERFECT LOVE CASTS OUT ALL FEAR''....and when practiced FEAR GOES.... if fear was true and NOT a lie.. it would stay to BE ESTABLSHED.

if we see this word ''established''.... we find it is like a ''root word'' that has roots going down from it... like an anchor... IF something is established it is fixed and in a position that cannot be moved.
      fear is a LIE...
      faith is the truth...
      symptoms of fear .. IS A LIE....
      evidence of FAITH .. IS TRUTH...

ALL the evidence around about me that my feelings detect, my eyes see, my carnal mind recognises.....is A LIE..... it has been established in a lie of deception.
      A CORRUPTION has taken over and i am UNABLE TO UNDERSTAND THE TRUTH, that THE LIE IS NOT REAL.
      or connected to gross deception.

now.. only JESUS CHRIST - THE TRUTH IN A PERSON , can come in and take over our deception and place in our lives.. HIS LIVING TRUTH.
      when this happens.. fear .. becomes FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL.

now.. go look about you, and see... our false evidences... THEY ARE A LIE.

Comment

The Hidden Light?

Hi Everyone,

The story of Gideon and the 300 is an excellent shadow concerning our future. Let's examine the story symbolically.

Gideon and the 300 are to surround the Midianites during the night. Who are the spiritual Midianites today (Numbers 25:17-18), and how do they vex us, and what is their camp (Matthew 28:19)? What is spiritual night (John 9:4, Luke 17:34)?

Surrounding the camp in three companies, each man held a shofar and a pitcher containing a hidden light.

What is our shofar, and how do we blow it (Judges 7:16, 1 Corinthians 15:52)?

What is our vessel, and what is the hidden light in our vessel (2 Corinthians 4:3-11)?

Who is responsible for shattering our vessel that our light may be seen? (Lady Lucy, you know a whole lot about this shattering!)

What do we shout out to the camp following the shout of Gideon (Judges 7:17-18, Mark 15:37)?

Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

the 300

we read this story and it stays in our mind as a bible story...
          but
          can we travel back thousands of years and understand these 300men and what it took for them to become A RECORDING OF VICTORY....

I would LOVE TO MEET SUCH MEN....in 2006.

They had come down the ranks from many thousands to just 300.....what made them so different from the rest of religious mankind?

these were a ''special breed'' of people...
          who knew how to walk the walk of full victory....
          do u think ''their problems'' were as bad as ours today?
          are our problems and enemies lesser than theirs....?

I was thinking somehow... to fight.... we have to have a changed attitude from all other people.. just like these 300 men did...
          also,
          i do think, we have to see the victory is possible, rather than, being the continual victim mentality.
          ........to come out from being 'a victim'.....is DELIVERANCE... but to stay as a victim... one is in controlled slavery.

we have to come into an uderstanding where we LOATH slavery.

THEN WE HAVE TO DISCERN, the 'enemy within' that makes us its slave and victim.
          The victim is always a whinger, a moaner and a defeatest, the controller MAKES SURE, that is the 'correct suffering attitude for its victim'...
          on the other hand,
          a divine attitude has to be received, to make it a JOY, in sufferings.. therefore the controller LOOSES his power base.
          Notice in Esther, she had 6 months in myrrh but also 6 mths in sweet smelling spices...
          so
          for a certain time she was a victim, but also learning HOW to become victorious....
          So IN Christ, we are a victim for a time still, but we learn how to walk IN VICTORY.
          These 300 men knew how to be victorious.... just look at their weapons....they were already supernaturally knowledgeable on the ways of the Lord

we need to enter into an unveiling process, a drawing back of the veil of separation, so that we become knowledgeable in victory, rather than majoring in defeat..

Comment

Awesomely Said!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Your comments are outstanding! They are awesomely said! Thank you for them!

The 300 are in 3 groups of 100. I feel this morning (evening for you) like speculating on what the three light and message bearing groups may possibly mean?

I believe that Gideon's group represents the work of Messiah and the Apostolic Assembly, the first spiritual Temple. Their face was to the west. This witness endured for about a hundred years. After the first part of the 2nd Century AD, nothing but darkness. No light (the manifest life of a dedicated believer in Messiah Yahushua) and witness (the preaching of the true Gospel of LIFE NOW), both ended after 100 years. Since then, this world (the Matrix) has been filled with darkness, the activity and witness of a pseudo church (spiritual Midianites constantly tempting us to engage in immorality with them), full of uncleanness and vile deception and lies right up to the very present.

I dream of taking part in the 2nd Witness to the Matrix, the 2nd group of 100, the 2nd spiritual Temple, which is now being built and restored by ELOHIM! Taking part requires a great leap, and thus far I have fallen flat on my face, ouch!!! The witness of the 2nd Temple will last for about a 100 years also. I suspect that our face will be towards the east.

The 3rd group of 100 are a third witness to this world.

Sincerely, Ab
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spying
              Hi Lady Lucy,

Your comments are outstanding! They are awesomely said! Thank you for them!

The 300 are in 3 groups of 100. I feel this morning (evening for you) like speculating on what the three light and message bearing groups may possibly mean?

I believe that Gideon's group represents the work of Messiah and the Apostolic Assembly, the first spiritual Temple. Their face was to the west. This witness endured for about a hundred years. After the first part of the 2nd Century AD, nothing but darkness. No light (the manifest life of a dedicated believer in Messiah Yahushua) and witness (the preaching of the true Gospel of LIFE NOW), both ended after 100 years. Since then, this world (the Matrix) has been filled with darkness, the activity and witness of a pseudo church (spiritual Midianites constantly tempting us to engage in immorality with them), full of uncleanness and vile deception and lies right up to the very present.

I dream of taking part in the 2nd Witness to the Matrix, the 2nd group of 100, the 2nd spiritual Temple, which is now being built and restored by ELOHIM! Taking part requires a great leap, and thus far I have fallen flat on my face, ouch!!! The witness of the 2nd Temple will last for about a 100 years also. I suspect that our face will be towards the east.

The 3rd group of 100 are a third witness to this world.

Sincerely, Ab

amen Spying...
              we could delve into this story for understanding our present, I agree..
              in bible numerics -no 100 - God's election of Grace/children of Promise.
              if we then multily by 3 we have a very interesting grouping...
              let us consider this Plx..
              This morning I was thinking about... Abraham HAD 2 SONS...
              the son of the BONDWOMAN came first to be birthed out...the son of Flesh.
              The son of PROMISE, came 2nd, from the free woman....like 2 covenants...
              the bondage of Jerusalem - Agar....the flesh.
              the freedom of Jerusalem, which is from above.- born of the Spirit.
              IF
              we are born of the Flesh = we shall be like all men.
              IF
              we are born of the SPIRIT...dare i say.. we SHALL BE LIKE JESUS CHRIST.
              supernaturally conceived then birthed out FOR a true purpose
              WE ARE TOLD....
              ''CAST OUT THE BONDWOMAN and her son for the son of the bondwoman shall NOT BE HEIR, with the Son of the freewoman'' Gal. 4 v 19-31.

we have to cast out ''the victim'' within,-
              that flesh,
              that moaning and groaning,
              that unbelief and murmuring,
              that doubting Thomas,
              and unfaithfulness,
              THAT WICKED SIN that grabs us in our mind and then we run with it , manifesting like, some brainless foolish puppet -
              that UGLY VICTIM OF -''OH WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME'' attitude...

into...

HOLY ADORING PRAISE- AND -THANKSGIVING = KNOWING THE VICTORY IS already WON.
              -------------------------------------------------
              these 300 men, had nothing in common with all the rest OF THAT NATION, but, only had ''all things in common among themselves''....they were A UNIT OF VICTORY.

I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND... what set these 300 men apart from all men?

The 300 men, were ordinary men, BUT CHANGED men, birthed in the Spirit of life.

IF i go into a group who profess JESUS IS LORD, dont u think, i would expect to mingle in unity of Spirit, with a SUPERNATURAL people exactly like these 300?
              or
              do you think i would find whingers and moaners and victims of the fallen nature,yet, claiming Jesus is lord.

IT IS ONLY.... THE ANOINTING OF POWER... that will change us!
              so
              we have to find out.. HOW TO BE ANOINTED WITH DIVINE POWER... so that every enemy within and without is fully overcome. HOW TO EMERGE FROM DEATH AND INTO FULL LIFE.

WHAT IS... the tool... that changes us from a victim into a victor -Gideon's 300 LAPPED the water and did not bow down to drink.

before we can be united in Spirit, for a special purpose of deliverance, we have to remove every idol in our own lives.

I like what u said Spying that = 3 COMPANIES ARE FORMED FROM THE 300 CLUSTER.
              THESE people lead, the nation/world OUT FROM BONDAGE.

Comment

the 300 were deliverers.....CONT....22/1/2206

they DELIVERED, a nation from sure defeat, being led by the divine Spirit, and filled with Holy Instruction...

now... in 2006... Abba is again raising up a delivering people called sons of God and NO!!!!!
                i am not talking about that religious creed having the same name... but a bible fact found there in Romans...Holy Sons - deliverers.... to free creatures formed in vanity and groans.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                that is the game plan.
                ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those people who WONT GIVE UP AND WONT GIVE IN.. see Ps 110 v 1-4. - A PEOPLE MADE WILLING IN THE DAY OF HIS POWER.
                what we must do is ...look back... and SEE spiritually the finished work of the cross and KNOW, the new way is OPENED UP before us. all we have to do is to stay upon that divine path and not side step out into the idol of our flesh.
                OUR FLESH, is there for a good purpose IT IS TO EXPOSE THE FALSE 'US' sitting in the darkness and then to the light-up DIVINE revelation to our mind, so we can escape so great a corruption.
                when we
                WE CHOOSE FLESH OVER SPIRIT WE ARE DEAD MEAT.
                let us consider OUR PATH ... notice Father told Gideon... not to be afraid for HE WAS WITH him... Jesus tells us the exact same things.. SO THAT IS A PLUS for us... our invisible friend is there....Let us have 'opened eyes of our spiritual man', so that our holy man within can see for himself our Beloved husband. Let our great spiritual man within NO LONGER BE BLIND, to his real kingdom called LIFE!
                next...
                Gideon HAD TO FOLLOW instructions perfectly... it was so 'stupid' for 300 men to win against 135.000... that is the gist of things to ''lean NOT on our own understanding''....over all divine correction and handling.
                then
                i do believe we have to understand... OUR POSITION... past the cross.. and the benefits received for a believer.
                In the divine court of the universe, satan now stands for all to witness as a defeated foe. Yes!He is allowed to still move but regardless he is now A VICTIM... he is a victim - he produces victims- that is his fruit!
                In the holy courthouse, we find in Romans 8 a statement that tells us '' we are now under NO condemnantion IF we walk in the spirit of LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS [paraphrased]
                so.... let us consider this ''lapping'' of the 300 men...
                lapping = i believe is the ability to KNOW OUR legal RIGHTS, in the kingdom of heaven and when we OBEY THE SPIRIT OF LIFE, satan has to take his hands from us, that is why we are no longer a CONDEMNED man, but justified for we walk not as the flesh[all carnal reasonings] but as a spiritual man, obedient only to spiritual laws taught to us as a process of transformation. amen.
                as example.
                say i am overcome by some evil imagination = answer is = i just had AN evil INJECTED THOUGHT, pushed into my mind, by a defeated foe, when 100th of a second before this, i never had a thought of that wicked imagination [whatsoever its name is] Now i can run with this thought and manifest is evil Outwards from me spewing it into this world and onto others by my actions
                OR
                i can take this evil imagination and surrender it up to the Lordship of Christ, and IN THAT PLACE THERE IS NOW.... NO COMDEMNATION.. therefore i AM FOUND INNOCIENT IN THE HEAVENLY COURTS, for JESUS IS MY JUDGE AND JUSTIFICATION and heavenly intercessor and satan has to walk backwards out from me.
                this example is the SPIRIT OVERCOMING OUR FLESH.. and this walk has to be practiced over and over till there comes a time, when we are adopted into perfection..... for we have learnt how to ''lap'' correctly.
                THE SPIRIT has to dance WITH US, in perfect harmony and to be OUR partner, and when we are together i am ''in balance'' and in ''harmony'' with all of My Creator.
                I HAVE TO LEARN = HE IS ALL I NEED.! - lapping.= as i follow His leading into His perfection.

Comment

Working...
                X