Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No-body hates a flower! No-one can fight with a flower!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-body hates a flower! No-one can fight with a flower!

i felt to return and post a revelation!
    Hello Spying I have missed your beauty and light!
    ..................................................................................................
    'no-body hates a flower'

i have called this particular revelation i have had this week.

I am a florist I create beautifull things from my mind, my staff create lovely arrangements and our shop is filled with perfumes and colour so that everyone who comes in seems to come alive to the nature of a flower and its beauty! I do not boast as this shoppe is under the hands of the Saviour amen!
    As i was thinking about this , this week, i was amazed at the fact that no one can fight with a flower or disagree with a flower.
    A FLOWER SIMPLY IS!
    THE WAY IT LOOKS ..JUST IS....
    ITS WHOLE BEING.. IS..within itself!
    and IT IS A STATEMENT OF FACT THAT NOT ONE PERSON CAN DENY.

Jesus Christ is a flower,[in type] no one can fight with HIM HE SIMPLY IS!
    well.... this thought led into another realm of thinking and i began to flow, and this is what i have discovered.

I went to Roms 8 to see how His sons release groaning creation!
    One cannot be 'bound'' to release another, one slave cannot release another slave. Therefore His sons, have to simply 'BE' and like that flower NO ONE will deny ''they are His sons''.
    His kingdom shall manifest outwards from them, as they walk and talk and the beauty of Christ will be seen within them.
    They have finished with their own groanings and have moved on, and arisen, so that they have become His Image and this Image lets nothing bring it down into a lower realm.
    Father Abba,will put firey tests and trials, to teach us HOW TO BE RELEASED from our own groanings....these are a blessing.... as we press into His Kingdom as we practice walking daily in His presence.
    This happens repeatedly, till there comes a time WHEN NOTHING shall make us it's slave anymore. WE SHALL BE.... A STATEMENT... A FACT... A REALITY.. THAT CANNOT BE DENIED... WE SHALL BE LIKE HIM.

To come into that place = is to practice the walk with our invisible Saviour 24/7.
    Enoch walked with God.... we are told.... so do His sons.
    This walk has to be practiced, we have to stop our own groaning and submit to His will over us! only then can we come forth out from groaning and into releasing all the captives! amen
    IT IS THEN.... WE JUST.....IS!.....

when we walk into a flower shop, we see the flowers are not infighting, but are just there in full array of their own glory.

When His sons come together, there is NO infighting, but a unity of Spirit that brings forth the GLORY OF GOD. amen.

His overcomers - 'life now' people, gathered together as God's flower shop.... have
    unity
    colour
    glory
    and able to send up a sweet perfume.
    They walk together! two by two not putting 1,000 to flight, but 10,000!
    a whole group together operating under the divine Holy anointing full on with the Holy Spirit flowing out! image!

"Imagine" JOHN LENNON lyrics

www.OldieLyrics.com

Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will live as one

there simply is NO warring in a flower shoppe!
    there is simply NO warring from His disciples, overcomers, trained up to walk as Jesus Christ walked.

,Do you know what is the most important thing going on in the universe right now? The answer is that God is creating his own spiritual children from mankind! In Romans 8:14-17, the Apostle Paul writes with great joy,

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God…the Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God, and if children, then heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ…that we may also be glorified together."
    This is our true destiny, to become God's own sons and daughters.

"We shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is" (1Jn 3:2).

Comment

A human blooms like a flower
      with the SEED (GOD YHSHWH) in him
      SEEDING HIS PEOPLE.

GOD YHSHWH DRAWS HIS PEOPLE
      HIMSELF, through us.

Here are some FLOWERS for you, my LUCY SMITH. (click)

LOVE, RICOEL
      The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
      I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
      I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

thank you IsraelBride

The Lord will have us as His flowers and His overcomers shall bloom only for Him.
        Image that!

blooming flowers!
        i once read when a flower blooms, it blooms because it is in distress!
        i dont know if this is true!
        Perhaps His flowers Bloom because they are distressed... do you think groaning creation would distress them?
        perhaps distress will cause compassion? ummm!
        When the 120 group were in the upper room and the glory fell... could they have been distressed? and the compassion of Father was the Holy Spirit infilling His people.? we still have much to understand!

Comment

different realms/2 different groups

cont!

different realms/2 different groups

a carrot can never become a fish
          a horse can never become a bird
          a rock can never become a plant.

each is LOCKED into its own realm and cannot be crossed.
          a FIXED GULF lies between all these realms a LAW that cannot be broken.

sin and holiness
          holiness and sin

are realms and only JESUS CHRIST - can BRIDGE this gulf/law and turn sinning man into a holy person amen!

CHRIST - IS OUR BRIDGE - AND OUR REALM CHANGER.
          without Christ we remain LOCKED INTO THE REALM OF DEATH from which there is NO escaping!

Jesus taught/showed forth/displayed HIS KINGDOM during His life and Ministry - THE KINGDOM OF THE FATHER OF ALL.... He explained His Kingdom and the manners of His Kingdom and who will be IN His kingdom and it is NOT the living soul formed from the dust creation but A QUICKENED SPIRIT, new creature who achieves all things IN Christ!

we have to learn - how to realm change
          we have to learn - how to SUBDUE our soul [ our will, mind and emotions of the 5 senses] and learn how to keep our body UNDER submission to the Word of God.

The fallen nature of the Flesh will NOT allow the Spirit within to DOMINATE their lives... they live for their own will, own thinking, own emotions and own self-reliance and self improvements their own form of religion - they suffer death.

We have to learn HOW TO BE SPIRITUALLY DOMINATED rather than carnally dominated.

NOT many can do this! that is why ''they have the form of godliness'' but NOT the POWER of Godliness!

IF we consider all the men who have lived from the time of Christ and His Apostles till now, can we actually name people who have walked exactly as He walked.

I am not talking about being ''simular'' but exactly with the same ministry In Power of God.
          Nope we cannot!
          YET we can ''see'' a simular ministry but one that lacks the power of God! lots of talk, but not the walk!
          YET
          there is so much religious information taught and learnt,
          so many bibles been printed,
          so much teaching being uttered,
          vast amounts of advice given about what to do!
          YET with all of these things in abundance NONE walk exactly as Jesus Christ and then His Disciples as those early days!

People have good intentions
          People are sincere
          People do good
          People gather together

YET.... death prevails and the ugly laws of sin and death still work!

The reason for this problem is the religious flesh, it has failed to reveal the Holy Secret of realm changing... BEING TAUGHT BY GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT how to live INSIDE OF... LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - THE EXACT SAME LIFE AS CHRIST JESUS LIVED IN, and INSIDE THIS LIFE WE WILL ONLY FIND THE POWER OF GOD... For He shall never give His power to any flesh!

a 'living soul' person CANNOT HANDLE the power of God
          but
          A 'quickened spirit' PERSON CAN.

we have to learn [under the hand of the Holy Spirit] how to SUBDUE... our carnal thinking mind and put on the Mind of Christ!
          The Spirit man [ the 'quickened' spirit] as to be trained up TO be MASTER of our soul and our body!
          This is how we learn to change realms.
          THE SPIRIT REALM [ a quickened spirit] has to DOMINATE over the
          formed realm of the ''living soul''.

It is the ''living soul realm'' that still controls all religion/churches today! We did have a glimpse for 3 & 1/2 yrs , 2000yrs ago to give us a taste of the unlimitedness of God, working in all power thru Jesus Christ, but, we have mostly neglected so great a salvation.
          However
          Father is working in some people's lives, bringing them UP into the Standards of Christ, showing them How to be His sons and ordering their lives to be this divine 'quickened' spirit and Teaching them how to become a NEW creature where all old things have passed away amen
          These people are learning about realm changing. amen

Father Abba
          shall only have people as the ''IMAGES'' of His son, in power!
          He shall never give His power to the arm of Flesh! not matter what name they call their religious assemblies!

2 realms
          2 groups
          2 teachings
          2 lives.
          are on display!
          the fruit of the religious [is death and the grave] or the fruit of Jesus Christ!
          [continous resurrection life! eternal]

Comment

Remember,
            YHSHWH/JESUS had a BODY when HE was taken up in a cloud.
            HE SAID that HIS BODY was Flesh and Bone.

The self/carnal mind/flesh part that is the enemy.
            We are to GIVE our BODY to HIM
            through the ONE WHOLIVES in us, HIS SPIRIT.
            HE is to CONTROL my BODY.
            I am ACCOUNTABLE as to how much
            I SUBMIT my BODY to HIM.

HE TOLD me,
            "I don't need you to BE like ME.
            I NEED to BE ME through you."

Once,
            HE HAS CONTROL of my BODY,
            BEING BORN of PURE SPIRIT,
            HE WILL GLORIFY my BODY
            by taking the "dirt/adamah" out of it,
            BEING BORN of PURE WATER.
            Then,
            will I BE taken up in a cloud.

And after three days and an half
            the spirit of life from God entered into them,
            and they stood upon their feet;
            and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
            And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them,
            "Come up hither."
            And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud;
            and their enemies beheld them.
            REV 11:11-12

LOVE, RICOEL
            The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
            I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
            I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

HE TOLD me,
              "I don't need you to BE like ME.
              I NEED to BE ME through you."
              OH!!!! aint that the living TRUTH RICOEL....amen amen amen

Comment

A Sweet Aroma!

Hi Lady Lucy,

I am delighted by your return, and I am encouraged by your revelation and your private message. It is almost as if you were aware that I have indeed been groaning rather intensely lately!

Recently, I inquired of our Heavenly Father as to whether or not HE desired that I continue this Forum. I established Lo Ammi with the dream that this forum would be a safe place for all those who are growing in the grace and the knowledge (gnosis) of Messiah Yahushua, a place where we could respectfully disagree until we come into agreement. Agreement is like unto a flower blooming in all its glory. What a wonderful revelation! Who can resist smelling a flower? Surely, not I! So, I will continue by the grace of ELOHIM to enjoy the sweet aroma of those who find their way here according to the arrangement of Messiah Yahushua.

Thank you, Lady Lucy!

Sincerely, Ab
                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Do not be concerned Ab, all is well.

Father said ''Get back to that forum Lucy, you have found friends.''

Spying,
                  when we find HIS friends, we flow and grow In Christ!
                  I grow when I read what u write... do you know that?
                  I grow when i read what Ricoel writes.... do you know that Ricoel?

It is like ''oh! I never thought of that'' and I am blessed in a new way of seeing things!
                  I grow when I am with His friends.
                  why?
                  because it takes more than one flower to make a beautifull bunch. amen

Spying...
                  do u know what revelation REALLY BLESSED ME no end?
                  the one you wrote about adam 'the living soul' and Christ Jesus the ''quickened spirit.'' iT WENT CLICK CLICK... into my mind and i said YES! THATS THE TRUTH! AMEN
                  that was super....just a super revelation

we are learning to mix together... we are like the original disciples
                  His disciples whom He teaches....
                  WE ARE all from very different lives and very different personalities that MIX TOGETHER in full unity and blend like a rainbow for His Glory!.

Do you know... learning to mix with His fellowship-love is just as important as divine ministry?

We have been so carnal for so long,[ patterned after false lovey dovey church ways] we have forgotten our roots and that is UNIFIED BRETHREN... that brings down the glory.

can i tell you please... without this... we shall never have HIS GLORY!

Father is now JOINING TOGETHER - His people....watching them! nurturing them, grooming His temple, polishing here and scrubbing there... making a place that is pure and clean.

Today! He is teaching saints to come into His presence.
                  We are to praactice this... how?

we are to separate our vile thinking and have His thinking.[Death is the carnal mind]
                  Everything that we think that does NOT line Up with His promises over us.... has to be deleted!
                  WE are to fling our lives, regardless... into and onto HIM.- That is eating His tree of Life. And when we do this and practice this daily He grows In us,= more of us leaves and more of Him enters.
                  THIS IS THE WAY... He decided to create His New creature.
                  Just stop, Just stricken, Just delete ------------------------ anything------------- contrary to His promises over our lives and WATCH THE ANOINTING OF LIFE FLOW INTO US.................................

REVELATION = ''take no thought''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont take that thought.....leave it outside our mind... DONT TAKE IT IN!!!
                  LET THAT THOUGHT STAY outside the skin of our forehead.
                  IT IS AN INJECTION of evil IF it is outside His promises to His sheep.

''take No thought''.................. do not allow our carnal thinking to kill us.
                  that is why i am screaming out '''TAKE NO THOUGHT'''....Jesus said it...
                  Jesus programmed His mind on divine will, on divine thinking, so that NOTHING outside His Father's promises to Him mattered. He overcame carnal mindedness!
                  NO MORE... WHAT 'IF's.. delete, all what if's.
                  NO MORE - wrong thinking!
                  stricken it, cast it out, rebuke it, deny it... stop, halt....NO more.
                  then rest, trust, cling to, depend upon, rely on... HIM. - this is walking IN His presence and being well pleasing.
                  Enoch walked with God...
                  Image Enoch! what Enoch learnt walking with God = we have to learn too.
                  amen!

Comment

cont...

once i had this vision while i was sitting on a beach.

The golden sands were filled with people who loved Jesus Christ and He was there and said ''Follow me''.
                    He walked out onto the water, and this tropical music was playing so that the whole beach was filled up with this swaying sound - like music thru palm leaves.
                    It was so woo-ing and tropical - this beautifull music.-like south pacific island music...''Pacific'' i found out later means ''sea of peace''.

well He walked on the waves and it was just then, some people said ''I have to go shopping, I have another anointment etc''... and most made excuses why they were unable to Follow Him onto the waves.
                    There was a few of us left and I was hearing this music and I thought '' why not He is My SAVIOUR - HE SAVES ME, so If i sink I still shall be saved BY Him.''

Well off a few of us went out onto the water and Followed Him..
                    It seemed to take a while and it was then we saw a huge golden city in the sea and we walked up to this city and I said ''If only the others who left had known we would reach the city, by walking on water with You Lord''.
                    all He said was YES!

---------------------------------

we have to learn this secret..... no matter what is going on ,
                    on our outside...
                    it is outside of Him
                    who lives INSIDE His people.
                    We cannot let the outside IN!
                    but be trained up to let our inner-man change our outer situations.
                    it is like we 'see' IN REVERSE.
                    that way we only ''see'' the tree of Life. amen and we are no longer cross-eyed.

Comment

its the survival of the ''spiritually fittest''.

last night i had a rev on PILLARS = sentinals!

while we are yet growing up into the Image of Christ = the hope of Glory, Father Abba, shall place untold information before us, to help us achieve His desires in our lives.
                      He places revelation there, so that the gates of hell /grave shall not encompas us, but, we shall wax strong in the Spirit and in the power of His might. BUT, it is never ''oh look at me aint i terrific and spiritual''
                      NO a 1,000 times NO.. it is '' i am dead- that HE MAY LIVE thru me".

If we look at this bible word PILLAR it is plural... meaning many PILLARS.

These ''pillars'' reminded me of the 2 stone crafted pillars infront of Solomon's temple, that had names, ummm, so I got to thinking about PILLARS ARE PEOPLE= SENTINALS, people as SENTINALS! guards and standard bearers for Truth!
                      so!
                      Then I found out[from a study] that ''pillars'' are found in revelation 2 -the Phil. church

these pillars now dwell IN A PLACE OF SAFELY!
                      so now we look into that 'safe shelter' psalm (91] in part saying.

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord,
                      "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust."
                      Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence.
                      He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
                      You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
                      A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
                      You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling - even the Lord, who is my refuge - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.
                      For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all our ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
                      You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
                      "Because he loves me," says the Lord "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowleges my name. He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor himn. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."
                      These pillar-people have discovered that this Ps 91 holds keys to their salvation and has clues to what is happening to people when they DO CERTAIN THINGS FOR FATHER = spiritual things ps 91 suggests!

These things are not promised in the sometime-future ,
                      BUT Now
                      and His pillars are NOW growing and becoming His sentinals of SPIRIT AND OF TRUTH!

Is life ''easy'' in this place?
                      no!
                      BUT it is a disaster for adamaic nature but wonderful for our spiritual man... HIS OVERCOMER. amen

are u having a hard time at the moment? GOOD... rejoice and be glad, for it is only thru ''suffering'' we become His pillars and shall not be moved

Comment

The Pillars!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Here is an excerpt from the Talmud that speaks about the Temple Pillars. This excerpt is taken from the Tractate Sukkah [51a]:
                        MISHNAH. He who has not seen the rejoicing at the place of the water-drawing has never seen rejoicing in his life. At the conclusion of the first festival day of Tabernacles they descended to the Court of the Women where they had made a Great Enactment. There were there Golden Candlesticks with four golden bowls on the top of each of them and four ladders to each, and four youths drawn from the priestly stock in whose hands were held jars of oil containing one hundred and twenty log which they poured into the bowls.
                        From the worn-out drawers and girdles of the priests they made wicks and with them they kindled the lamps; and there was not a courtyard in Jerusalem that was not illumined by the light of the place of the water-drawing
                        Men of piety and good deeds used to dance before them {51b] with lighted torches in their hands, and sing songs and praises.
                        There are a number of things that really jump out at me as I read these words:
                        • The Pillars or Golden Candlesticks (Matthew 17:1, Galatians 2:9). This would indicate that perhaps there were three?
                        • The Four Golden Bowls, and Four Ladders and Four Youths seem to me to be representative of the Twelve Apostles.
                        • The One Hundred and Twenty Logs of Oil seem to me to represent the number of disciples in the Upper Room (Acts 1:15).
                        • The Wicks (Revelations 19:8)
                        • The Drawn Water for the Water Libation: LIFE NOW This water was drawn by young priests at night during the Feast of Tabernacles from the Pool of Siloam. This water was poured into the west snout on the Altar of Burnt Offering. The east snout received the wine libation (Matthew 26:27). My, OH, My, we do have a High Priest who knows what he is doing!
                        • I wonder who the pious workers, and dancers, and lights bearers were? (John 17:20)
                        Do you remember when I asked you to dance with me?

Now, if there are in actual fact only two pillars, then all the numbers need to be reworked somehow, and that is ok! Messiah knows how many Pillars he desires in HIS Temple.

Some may ask here about Paul. All of the Apostles are also mountains. Paul fits into a special category. He is the Mountain at the border of Israel whose light at the top (Acts 2:3) is bright enough to shine into all the Diaspora (all the world) announcing that the New Moon has been sighted and the Day has been sanctified!

Now, the wonderful thing about all of this is that there is a second Temple. Oh, these are exciting times in which we live!!!!

Sincerely, Ab
                        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

oh!my,i love such wisdom/info!

Spying thanks for sharing!

I have left my bible at my house, cuz i am away for one weeks hols and I forgot it, in the rush to leave and organise 7people...
                          pillars-sentinals-standard bearers of truth!
                          Boaz and Jachin 2 mysterious columns facing west!
                          2 stalwart pillars= in type =the making of a man of God!
                          the First thing we see to this temple is the PILLARS, now pillars mean strength, and to carry on this thought ''the JOY of the Lord is my Strength'' so these ''pillars'' are are stalwarts of Joy!
                          now as I was typing these I am reminded of this factor!

do u remember Jesus laying asleep in the boat, whilst the storm arose and all the fishermen thought they would drown YET Christ was there resting, knowing ''all is well''...while everyone else was unsettled, upset, screaming and panicked!
                          this is how Father is making His sons....non screams, non panickers, non upsetters etc THEY ARE HIS JOY AND HIS STRENGTH!

do we have tests in our lives? do we have severe trials -oh yes!
                          this is to introduce our spiritual man, to be a joyfilled man, over all situations all because WE KEEP OUR EYE on the Lord and bring the impossible to pass in an impossible situation = the training up of a pillar.

i went to hitchcock bible name with meanings dictionary and i have found that
                          pillar -Boaz = strength
                          and Jachin = he that strengthens and makes steadfast!

therefore the Father is confirming thru names and revelation what He desires for His temple = pillars of truth! and I do thank Him for His mercy amen!

i do not think there are only 2 such pillars but His overcomers perhaps relate to the Philadelphia church

now.. maybe a study on this church and what Jesus tells her, maybe worthy of a study and containing good advice.ummmm!

Spying
                          i have to really re-read your wisdom... and ponder over it.

what amazes me so much is you know stuff i dont!
                          I know about overcoming stuff etc... i do belief we need the body ministry full on, for each person knows part of this whole divine jigsaw....i once knew a man named Laurence lilly who knew all about divine business and how Godly business can opperate! and how to train up people for godly business dealings!

It is like Father has this huge divine barn/storehouse and we just have to tap into this barn with His keys to open up our supply. It is like some divine opera, and each singer/player comes in to play their parts, so the whole opera is seen as a ''MAGNIFICENT drama''!

Comment

rev 3 v 12

cont.
                            thinking! out aloud
                            look at some clues here for ''pillars''.
                            notice the numerics, 3 and 12 [Rev 3 v 12]
                            now consider plz...bible numerics for 3 - divine union and 12 is the governmental order of God.
                            also consider...3 out from 12!
                            this did happen when Jesus took the 3- Peter James and John to the Mt of transfiguration and these 3 men out from 12 men were ''eye'' witnesses to HIS GLORY!
                            were these 3 men ''considered pillars''? YES!
                            these 3 were the only ones invited up the mountain by Christ to eye witness
                            -

Comment

Overcoming!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Nay, it is I who needs to thank you. You are absolutely correct about the Body. We are not meant to stand alone or be alone, and we simply cannot be with or for each other without overcoming.

Thank you for reinforcing in my mind that all is well and that I should be thankful for my blessings. I am beginning to follow your advice about thankfulness. In a sense, consistently following good advice for an extended period of time is an overcoming for me. I think I lack focus.

Anyways, thank you for returning for me, and please enjoy your family holiday!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Working...
                              X