• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breathe On Me!

Hi Everyone,

It is written:
    1 Corinthians 15:45

45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
    The first Adam was made a living soul when ELOHIM breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. This breath of life is the spirit of ELOHIM:
    John 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    So a living soul is flesh quickened by the spirit of ELOHIM.

Living souls, that is, you are me, we can die. Why?
    Ezekiel 18:4

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
    Without someone to save our soul, we are on the fast track to death. We need salvation in order to live and not die. We need a quickening spirit, that is, if any of us should have hope of living and not dying. We need someone to breathe on us since we are dead flesh:
    John 20:22

22 And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
    Please, dear Yahushua, breathe on me that my soul may live and not die!

With whom does Yahushua share his spirit, his breath? Yahushua gives his spirit to his friends. Are you blessed to be a friend of Yahushua?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Greater love hath no man than this,
    that a man lay down his life for his friends.
    Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Henceforth I call you not servants;
    for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth:
    but I have called you friends;
    for all things that I have heard of my Father
    I have made known unto you.
    JN 15:13-15

I die, for my FRIEND,
    so that HE LIVES through me.
    HE BLESSES me by CALLING me, HIS FRIEND.
    HIS BREATH is in me.

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

The Gift!

Hi Israelthebride,

Thank you for your answer. Surely, friends will indeed die for one another, and friends will not do anything to harm one another. Yahushua has commanded:
      John 13:34

34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Or John 15:12

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
      So, if we are friends, you will lay down your life of sin for my sake so that I may be comforted and live and not die. You will put to death in your life all those things which can cause me to lose faith and hope and love. You will keep your word and covenant with me! You will not lie to me! You will not covet my wife! You will not bear false witness against me! You will keep the Sabbath Day holy. You will do whatever is necessary to help me reciprocate this love to you and to others. To do this, we must indeed die to our sinful selfish self and live unto the righteousness of ELOHIM with an emphasis upon spiritual righteousness. Those who love in this manner are walking in the newness of life. They are breathing the breath of Yahushua!

Sincerely, Ab
      Romans 6:22-23

22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to ELOHIM, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.
      23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of ELOHIM is eternal life through Yahushua Messiah our ADONAI.
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The Gift Of The Spirit!

Hi Everyone,

Come, now, let us reason together! Why do all men continue to die if they have received the gift of the spirit of ELOHIM? The spirit gives life. More spirit means more life. Abundant spirit means eternal life.

Catholics die! Lutherans die! Baptists die! Presbyterians die! Mormons die! They are born, they are taught, they believe, they are baptized, and then they universally die.

Why follow in the foot steps of those whose path does universally lead them to death? If we desire life, we must follow in the footsteps of those who possess life, in the footsteps of those who are living.

To whom does ELOHIM give the gift of the spirit:
        Acts 5:32

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom ELOHIM hath given to them that obey him.
        How is obedience learned, and who is it that has learned obedience? That is like asking, who is it that has believed our report?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Suffering!

Hi Everyone,

Through suffering! Obedience is learned through suffering. Those who suffer are learning obedience.

There is an obedience unto life:
          Ezekiel 18:27-28

27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
          28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
          These words from ELOHIM are as plain as day. Why is it that no one believes them?

Only the very few, the Elect, find this obedience because it is given unto them first to obey. The Elect are given a new heart and new spirit (verse 31) through Yahushua Messiah; otherwise, life would not be a gift.

Has it been given unto you to obey? If not, then ask for the gift and live:
          John 4:10

10 Yahushua answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of ELOHIM, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
          Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Sound Asleep!

Hi Everyone,

If I am not to believe in Life Now, what then am I to believe in? Where is my hope? What is my faith?

What is your faith?

Do you believe in an ELOHIM that will save you from death after you die? Why should I believe in such an ELOHIM? If YAHWEH has the power to save us from death, why does HE not save us before we die? Perhaps, the Sacred Namers like Eliyah are right after all? Maybe we are not calling on the right name! Perhaps, we need to call louder! Perhaps, YAHWEH is asleep, and we need to wake HIM up!

I have a good idea. Why don't all the Sacred Namers gather themselves together and call on YAHWEH fervently to save them from death? You believe that YAHWEH can save you after you die, what could possibly be YAHWEH'S reason for not granting your petition and saving you before you die? hehe

O slow of hearts!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Begging For The Gift!

Hi Everyone,

How long can living souls live? It is written:
              Genesis 5:5
              5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died
              It is possible for human beings to live a whole lot longer than threescore and ten, is it not? It sure is! We have the incredible potential to live for centuries. How is it that some lived for hundreds of years while the vast majority of mankind perish after a few breaths?

The Scriptures are very plain in this regard:
              John 6:63

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
              A living soul is the combination of spirit and flesh. It is the spirit that animates the flesh. The flesh contributes nothing to its life. Life solely comes from the spirit.

What happens if YAHWEH ELOHIM, who is the fountain of life, should decide to pour out HIS spirit upon flesh?:
              Joel 2:28

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
              What happens to your flesh if you are given more spirit?:
              Acts 2:4

4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost....
              Did YAHWEH ELOHIM share more spirit with HIS people so that they then could get sick and die?

My Brothers and Sisters, we need to ask for the gift of this spirit!
              Luke 11:13

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
              Brothers and Sisters, I take that back. We don't need to ask; we need to beg:
              Joel 2:12-14

12 Therefore also now, saith YAHWEH, turn ye even to me with all your heart, and with fasting, and with weeping, and with mourning:
              13 And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto YAHWEH your ELOHIM: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil.
              14 Who knoweth if he will return and repent, and leave a blessing behind him; even a meat offering and a drink offering unto YAHWEH your ELOHIM?
              Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Hello Allen

Allen,

How are you? I haven't spoken to you in a long time. I have been keeping up with your posts though. I don't really have much to say now. Maybe later.

Jon

Comment

Allen,

I went by your church, one saturday over the summer. There was several cars on the lot and I could hear people talking inside. I knocked on the door several times and no one answered. Then I went all the way around the building and knocked on every door. Then I just stood there awhile, and then I left.

Jon

Comment

Your Studies?

Hi Jon,

It is really good to hear from you. I am encouraged by your comments, and I know that you will contribute as you are moved to do so.

I am no longer living in Cedar Hill, nor am I associated with the Church there. Difficulties arose because of my preaching of LIFE NOW. Right now, I am back living in Ellisville.

Some Sabbath in the near future perhaps we can get together and share a few scriptures. I am curious about your studies. Let me know.

You are most welcome here at Lo Ammi!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Do you really want to discuss "life"?

Shalom all:

Spying, what you seek is what it says. I fully expect not to die for an age and an age. Best as I can tell, that would be 2 thousand years. Can you fathom that? Are you really ready to understand that ramification? That is the course I presently understand to be on. In that I expect I'm either at the point of the "annointing" or walking in the garden, expecting the Father at any time.

It tells us of the "path" to "life". Not by your hand but by His. You have to be "formed" by Elohim. That is when you recieve "life". Is this what you want to discuss?

May YHWH bless you and keep you in His Word
                      rockwhy

Comment

Learning To Walk?

Hi Rockywhy,

Thank you for asking!

I have found that it is my increasing desire to publicly discuss LIFE NOW. I have found that LIFE NOW is both HIS commandment (John 12:50) and HIS gift (Romans 6:23)!

LIFE NOW (Living by every Word) is a commandment that I greatly desire to keep. Are you a commandment keeper, Rockywhy?:
                        Matthew 19:17

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, ELOHIM: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
                        How did you learn to walk?

Sincerely, Ab

P.S. These are rather big steps (two thousand years) for those just learning to walk! What is the basis for your expectation, or, in other words, what commandments do you expect to fulfill by living in the flesh for another two thousand years?

Comment

Well this is interesting

Shalom all:

Spying if you go and look at all my previous posts, you will see that I only come on board when you get into the "Life" question. Isn't that interesting. Now if you do that most of your questions will be answered and we can start anew from there.

Now for the "commandments" thing. I assume you are not following the Annointed if you view any part of the Word to be more important then any other part. It ALL has to be made "life" in you as flesh. Giving rules and guidelines is akin to eating the seeds of the apple and not the apple itself. If you eat just the seeds you will pass them through and then they will be fertilized seeds but will have no avail for you. Does that help.

These Words are "spirit" and "life". Only by every dot and tittle being fullfilled in you will you recieve "life". But you won't accomplish a thing of your own. I can't make this more important then to say He will do it all. You are just an agreeing vessel, doing as told, to allow it to be done. From "In the beginning" to the end He has done it all. For the most part I'm just along for the ride.

You know Spying, I will discuss what has been accomplished or how I read. I'll even discuss how I keep the Sabbath. I won't get into scripture bashing to use it as a sword to destroy another. I won't lead you or try to cause you to do anything. It's His job and I don't want it. Does that make sense to you.

I learned to walk by allowing Him to raise me up on my feet and allowing Him to teach me to put one foot in front of the other. Course for the most part He has carried me or drug me kicking and screaming. But He knew I wanted to go anyway.

What commandment do I expect to fullfill? I expect to fulfill the Word made flesh and then recieve "life' as the reward. Course I don't want it if I can't serve Him throughout it. My heart is set on that and I expect that is what He wants in us.

There's so much here that man has made traditions of that cause many to stumble. Overcomeing those traditions is His work in you and not what you can do by yourself. You have to become a disciple. A learner at the foot of the Rabbi, not an apostle who desires to teach all of your great revelations. Can you sit at His feet and allow Him to do it all? It is harder then first appears.

Whatever happened to Deanna? She is important to this path for others. Does anybody know?

Oh well ask and I'll try to help as allowed by the Son to do so.

May YHWH bless you and keep you in His Word
                          rockwhy

Comment

The Gospel Imperative?

Hi Rockywhy,

Thank for your reply!

How is it that you feel no compulsion to fulfill the Gospel Imperative for me and for others:
                            Matthew 28:19-20

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
                            20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
                            And how is it that you imply that anyone who makes a vigorous defense of the hope (1 Peter 3:15, 2 Timothy 2:24-25) that is within them is involved in scripture bashing and not the work of Messiah Yahushua?

Can two walk together unless they agree? If it is your intention to walk with YAHWEH ELOHIM, then be prepared to be and do as HE has commanded you.

The Seventh Day is at our finger tips. This day endures a thousand years. So, if you have LIFE NOW, then you can indeed live in your flesh a thousand years should that be the desire of Messiah Yahushua. Even so, the Seventh Day is followed by the Eighth Day. The Eighth Day is the day of Circumcision. Early in the morning on the Eighth Day the flesh is cut off. So, 1500 years more or less is indeed possible, but two thousand? Convince me!

In this discussion, the change (1 Corinthians 15:51-52) that occurs for many of us at the beginning of the Seventh Day should not be neglected.

Sincerely, Ab

P.S. I have no recent knowledge of our sister, DeAnna, and I agree with your words concerning her. Perhaps, Messiah will lead her back to us again!

Comment

anyone have an idea where messiah will lead ME?

Comment

Working...
                              X