No announcement yet.

question time plz!-Inspired Leadership!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question time plz!-Inspired Leadership!

Titled
    Inspired Leadership,

1] do you think that
    the faithful saints achieved/achieve an extraordinary unity of heart and mind, under divine inspired leadership?

also

2] DO YOU THINK, there is a rapid growth into spiritual maturity under such an inspired leadership?

3] what is the cause of this- rapid rise to spiritual maturity ?
    ''what is the key of the mysteries of the kingdom, even the key of the knowledge of God"

1] do you think that
    the faithful saints achieved/achieve an extraordinary unity of heart and mind, under divine inspired leadership?

Yes

2] DO YOU THINK, there is a rapid growth into spiritual maturity under such an inspired leadership?

Yes

3] what is the cause of this- rapid rise to spiritual maturity ?

SUBMITTANCE to HOLY SPIRIT

''what is the key of the mysteries of the kingdom,
    even the key of the knowledge of God"

In SUBMISSION to HOLY SPIRIT/HOLY LIVING LAW/HOLY OIL,
    we put GOD YHSHWH'S HOLY WRITTEN LAW/HOLY LAMP
    in our minds.
    "...for we have the MIND of the MESSIAH..."

The mystery, through HOLY SPIRIT, is KNOWING HIS LAW.
    The knowledge, in our mind, is in HAVING HIS LAW.

As GOD YHSHWH'S VIRGIN BRIDE,
    we need HIS HOLY OIL and HIS HOLY LAMP
    to be ready for our WEDDING.
    HE does not know those without one or the other.

Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, "Lord, Lord, open to us."
    But he answered and said, "Verily I say unto you, I know you not."
    MT 25:11-12

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

thank you Ricoel for your lovely wisdom... amen

and i KNOW you are devoted to Our Saviour and His ways amen

i was doing some thinking here on this subject for the past few days, mediating and seeing into the crux of divine leadership from Above.

now ofcourse we all Know this person as our Holy Spirit teacher, friend and comforter [ his names] and we depend upon HIM to guide us into all Truth = the person Christ Jesus. amen.

--------------------------------------------------
      but can we notice when Jesus Christ was filled with the fullness of the 7 spirits He began His teaching and it took 3 and 1/2 yrs to undo the false -religious-brainwashing of the OT practices - knowing that the religious men , of that day, had screwed it all up and were given a WOE by Christ for their efforts.
      but we are to discern the practice of the TRAINING UP OF THE TWELVE to understand how fast, these men went from ''ordinary people'' into a people who turned this world upside down.
      ofcourse we have a 2nd witness in Saul/Paul and how fast he developed in his huge life-changing ministry outflowing to others.

I just love this so much, these massive impacted results into a human life- a metamoorphoo-ed person, just dancing over sin and death laws and being so inspired as to foresake this world and all of its toys and ploys.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      so, can we all learn how to be really and truely taught so that we turn this world upside down as a propper thing to do in the first place amen
      ----------------------------------------------------
      I believe IF we can change our thinking into this thinking -i.e. we are a spiritual being having a human experience
      kinda alters our perspective ,
      We have become too 'humanised' for our own good
      meaning,
      everything we do relates out from our own faulty perspective. - human being.... but.... if we reverse this tend we can suddenly switch over into our 'spiritual being' and see things as they are ''FROM THE TOP''.
      note in Rev 3
      the Laodicean age has a real problem and it needs to get EYE-SALVE to see.
      It is a part of 'the rewards' Overcomers receive from such a gift -this eye-salve. SEE- ING INTO THE TRUTH OF THE WHOLE MATTER.

Comment

cont!

the Laodicea Church is suffering
        ''The Ramblings of a Disoriented Mind''.

the manish teachings have made them ramble in here and out there - blown about by every form of doctrine that fails to mature them into the Hope of Glory !
        so they are suffering the effects of a
        Disoriented Mind that cannot hear from their SAVIOUR to mature into the people He desires.

"And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith." Ecclesiastes 1:13.

---------

It is my FIRM belief, that
        rather than ''seeing'' the messenger preaching the Gospel,
        we are to see SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, through the messenger.

IF our focus is on the messenger, we are NOT seeing Jesus Christ!

---------
        now that is our challenge!
        that is how inspirational we are to become In Christ Jesus. amen
        Last edited by LucySmith; 11-14-2005, 03:22 AM.

Comment

Who Leads, The Living Or The Dead?

Hi Lady Lucy,

The teachings of men lead to death. The teaching (speech, formed breath, John 6:63) of Messiah Yahushua are spirit and life. How do we distinguish between the teaching of men (the ramblings of sick and disoriented minds which is also formed speech or breath) and the teaching of Messiah? Should we not look at the results?

If one comes and teaches, as we and others have done and are now doing, and then we die, what can be said of our teaching? Clearly, our teaching is therefore the teaching of men because the ability to continue to breathe has eluded us. (Please note that there are no successive eras, Revelation 1-3, of the true Church as is commonly taught unless you can prove how each Church died a martyr's death successively. All we can see after the first century is a false church which teaches and then continues to die a natural death). Those who die no longer breathe, and they have no capacity to form speech. Only the living retain this capacity (This is why demons enter into men to possess them).

Messiah is alive; therefore, if you live, you are Messiah (Philippians 1:21). If you die a natural death, you prove that you are not Messiah. If, however, you die a martyr's death, you do not disprove or lose your life because Messiah died a martyr's death and is now alive. Such a death is gain (money deposited in your bank account so to speak )! Why? A related question: Do martyrs purchase something through a martyr's death (Matthew 16:23-26, it is possible Revelation 3:18 fits in this context)?

Sincerely, Ab
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Gain!

Hi Lady Lucy,

At death, the spirit returns to the ELOHIM who gave that spirit in the first place (Ecclesiastes 12:7). What then happens to that spirit? In death, we have no power over our spirit (Ecclesiastes 8:8), but surely, ELOHIM has power over HIS own spirit, does HE not? ELOHIM can do whatever HE wills with HIS own spirit.

What happens if ELOHIM decides to not receive our spirit at our death? The false church teaches about a purgatory here, but what does ELOHIM do with a spirit that is not received? It is my personal belief that such a spirit does not retain its identity, but is divided asunder (no gain here )and then given back to both animals and men after having been combined with other divided asunder spirit! In other words, ELOHIM uses HIS life over and over again until that life or spirit is ready to be retained or breathed back into ELOHIM again. This using of spirit over again is not a breathing out or breathing forth again of spirit on the part of ELOHIM, but it is a redirection of the spirit which has already been breathed forth. This teaching is not reincarnation. It is similar, but it is not the same.

What happens if your spirit at death is ready to be received by ELOHIM?:
            Acts 7:59

59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon ELOHIM, and saying, ADONAI YAHUSHUA, receive my spirit.
            If Messiah did receive the spirit of Stephen, then Stephen does not loose his identity. If received, then Stephen has been gathered to the Father so to speak (Genesis 25:8, Deuteronomy 32:50, 1 Kings 2:10), and Stephen becomes part of a select group described in Hebrews 12:23 as "the spirits of just men made perfect"!

Now, let's ask this question?: What does Messiah do with the spirit which he receives at death? What does Messiah do with the spirit of the Saints? We commonly refer to this spirit as Holy Spirit. Messiah like all of us can hold his breath for a certain period of time, but Messiah is life, and life has the capacity to breathe. So Messiah will breathe out HIS Holy Spirit upon all flesh according to the Word.

What happens to you and me if we should be one of the Chosen Ones, one that has been elected to receive this additional spirit? Thus, Holy Spirit is again breathed or sown into the ground, which is our flesh, and this Holy Spirit combines with our spirit, and we are thereby transformed because we have each received small bits and pieces of the Father's sperm so to speak. Those who are united with the Father become the Father also.

I believe that a part of the spirit of Paul was given to me. That is why I am able to understand the things of Paul. Because a portion of Paul's spirit has been resown in me and united with my spirit, has not Paul thereby gained? He sure has. He has gained spirit through me, and not only through me, but through many others. As it is written: The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

So, who does lead, the first or the last, the beginning or the end, and why do they lead? Is it because they have learned how and when to breathe?

In this context, martyrdom is a form of breathing, is it not?

Sincerely, Ab
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Hi Lady Lucy,

The teachings of men lead to death. The teaching (speech, formed breath, John 6:63) of Messiah Yahushua are spirit and life. How do we distinguish between the teaching of men (the ramblings of sick and disoriented minds which is also formed speech or breath) and the teaching of Messiah? Should we not look at the results?

yes!
              Jesus said ''by their fruits ye shall know them!''
              The fruit of their teaching SHOWS UP..therefore it can be seen as a RESULT of their teaching.
              ie.
              Paul's teaching has RESULTS,
              the pope's teaching has results...
              both are teachers both have results that can be clearly seen. therefore which fruit shall we choose?

If one comes and teaches, as we and others have done and are now doing, and then we die, what can be said of our teaching?

we have not taught correctly as Jesus did not die, but gave up His life for us,,,why?... so that HE MIGHT LIVE, thru us and give us HIS LIFE.
              His life has to flow thru us yet we are told of the 30/60/100 FRUITBEARERS therefore there must be degrees!
              Clearly, our teaching is therefore the teaching of men because the ability to continue to breathe has eluded us. (Please note that there are no successive eras, Revelation 1-3, of the true Church as is commonly taught unless you can prove how each Church died a martyr's death successively. All we can see after the first century is a false church which teaches and then continues to die a natural death). Those who die no longer breathe, and they have no capacity to form speech. Only the living retain this capacity (This is why demons enter into men to possess them).

today, as we view the world wide so called 'church' we view a rich church who needs nothing
              [ see their balance sheets and the $ system of judas that holds them in bondages]
              they need nothing, yet some cry out for revival, knowing they are dead. They are given a warning this Laodicea as her name means = the man's opinion church''
              and
              they are warning to buy 3 things from Christ who is outside their system.

Only those with ears to hear, shall come out and hear the timely advice of Christ on this issue. However, what is a visible church system aint the bible church of 'a temple not made with hands',
              but Father shall always have a faithfull remnant who do hear and Do obey and are His witness!
              notice it is to the OVERCOMER that rewards are given, not to ''un-overcomers''. To the overcomer even death is overcome, for Christ has to appear when all His enemies are His footstool. The lesson we learn is all about obedience to the King, The Holy Spirit shall seek such people who shall be made willing in the day of His power [Ps 110-1-4]
              Messiah is alive; therefore, if you live, you are Messiah (Philippians 1:21). If you die a natural death, you prove that you are not Messiah.

Paul said ''it is no longer I who live, BUT Christ, who lives in me''.... so we then look and ask ''is this truth'' and then we can say PAUL SPOKE TRUTH.
              now what of us?
              are we like Paul?
              I do believe some people are progressing into a 'pauline state' IN Christ! [the overcomers on this earth.] I do not think they are 'visible' as the big business corp known as church would never accept them, just as they do not accept Jesus Christ, but have fashioned another 'jesus' for themselves. BUT they are there and we do find them occassionally growing up, maturing IN Christ!
              When we are In training by the Holy Spirit, allowing HIM to dominate and lead, we LEAN not on our own understanding many times, as we are grow up and mature into perfection, i.e.
              we get changed over into the spiritual man taking up his rightfull place within us.

It is not complicated, it is just men make it so.
              Jesus said ''Follow me'' the results are shown from the bible all about His training of ordinary men. THEY got changed., for 3 and 1/2 yrs they shared His life and experiences and were placed into a different realm of thinking.
              THEY WERE .........followMe........ men.
              that is the results of this following correctly.

Comment

HOW to 'follow Me' we shall be the exact same people are the original 12. [minus Judas]

It seems as if basically people cannot 'follow' Him, unless He calls them...perhaps that is the difference.
                As all men have some form of a religion within their lives.

religion makes people STIFF NECKED.
                relationship makes men yeild.

When we 'FOLLOW ME', into that divine relationship we give up ourselves and our self life as we have found the Husband of our Life - our beloved.

Even in the natural wives give up their single life to be married to their husbands.... it is the same in type as a spiritual marriage.

NO LONGER going after other men and their teachings. And ofcourse there are many other men to follow.... but....
                in the world wide church called 'christian' another jesus is followed and not the bible one.

John the Baptist was there that day and saw miracles and said '' the Lamb of God who taketh away the sins of the world''....
                ''I must decrease as He increases''...
                we all know of this verse and the ministry of J the B very well.

Jesus said ''he was the greatest of all Prophetsl'' amen.
                yet.
                not so long after this, J the B sends some of his followers to ask Jesus ''ARE YOU THE ONE OR DO WE SEEK ANOTHER''.

WHAT A STRANGE request from such a man as J. the B.
                what went wrong.?

DO WE SEEK ANOTHER he asks....
                J the B... was alone in prison, where he could not see Jesus Christ and the ministry actively working... infact..nothing was working for John...He could not understand this and wanted to know if perhaps he was mistaken and others [outside of prision] needed TO SEEK another Messiah Christ.

When we dont ''see'' Jesus Christ actively operating in us do we seek 'another'?
                YES! most all people do!
                ALL THE RELIGIOUS Folk from the church religious system found another Jesus a divisional christ they can 'see' in their onw mind. ! BUT ! they do not have the bible Jesus Christ for HE CAME to make us free HIS WAY AND ON HIS TERMS....
                and we are to butt out,
                shut up
                and learn to do as we are told
                having no mind upon any matter and just REST IN HIM, like a wife rests upon her husband, knowing her man shall take great care of her forever.

It is not what we do that is impressive!
                FOR FIRST ---- WE HAVE TO BECOME. When i became married i lost my name and took his.... spiritually I DO THE SAME THING.

ANOTHER 'jesus' is taught in churches, as people cannot understand WHY?
                He fails to appear,
                fails to heal,
                fails to understand their woe,
                fails them in many ways,
                just as it seemed to J the B.
                J the B was INSPIRATIONAL yet... when confined in a prison house became uninspiritaional with His unbelief and doubts!

J the B was suffering the prison of church.

Confined to a cell mentality that cannot be moved out from under bondages of doubt and unbelief.

RELATIONSHIP to the real Jesus Christ takes away all our bondages even our death! HIS APPREHENSION on 'our road to Damacus', HALTS us in our tracks AS WE GAZE ON HIM AND HIS BEAUTY.

WE ARE ASHAMED AT WHO WE ARE,

WE ARE ASHAMED AT BEING NAKED BEFORE HIM AND HIS EYES RUNNING OVER US AND SEEING OUR DEFORMITES as they stare out from us into His piercing Gaze.

IN FACT, IT IS SO AWESOME, we take a vow ''IF ONLY I CAN BE LIKE HE IS''.

''if only i can BE WITH HIM FOREVER, LSTENING ,
                LEARNING ALL THINGS just by being in His presence.'' we beg.

Peter Knew of this.
                he said one day to Christ ''WHERE WILL WE GO'' without You.

that has to be our cry....
                FOR WE HAVE NOWHERE TO GO, unless HE IS THERE.

that is why people invent another church, another fellowship, another assembly FOR THE BIBLE JESUS, is not where they are.

J the B lived in the presence of Jesus Christ for a short while and when he was taken away from this presence HE DOUBTED and worried...

do we worry?
                do we doubt?
                have we found 'another' jesus?

or

DO YOU TRUST IN HIM, EVEN TO THE POINT OF DEATH?
                COMPLETELY FREE FROM FLESH AND ITS BONDAGES, resting only upon His words of Life and not even thinking about your life and how it is lived inside your situation.

I know people like this. in my family
                THEY INSPIRE ME, as I look at the SPIRITUAL STRENGTH that oozes out from them.
                IT IS NOT THEM really but CHRIST showing Himself thru them.
                THEY ALLOWING CHRIST - TO OPPERATE WITHIN THEM, OFFERING UP NO RESISTANCE even unto their life.

what happens when these people are around us.?

well, they have entered into His sanctuary, and not only do they find compassion but those around them benefit as well [see 2 chron. 30 v 8-9]

We do not look for 'another' Jesus, we have found the real husband of our spiritual desires, HE IS ALL WE NEED, and these type of people, do not have ideals, plans, ambitions, theories, false concepts, judas inspirations, THEY ARE DYING on a cross that is too dreadfull to describe, but, their spiritual man is filled with Joy unspeakable as the plans of Father , are, being fulfilled within their lives amen.
                Last edited by LucySmith; 11-17-2005, 12:47 AM.

Comment

cont, to answer question...

spying's Quote:

'' What happens to you and me if we should be one of the Chosen Ones, one that has been elected to receive this additional spirit?
                  Thus, Holy Spirit is again breathed or sown into the ground, which is our flesh, and this Holy Spirit combines with our spirit, and we are thereby transformed because we have each received small bits and pieces of the Father's sperm so to speak. Those who are united with the Father become the Father also. ''

we know that scripture saying ''many are called, but few are choosen''?

the many hear but do not yield up to the fullest measure [themselves] into the Holy Spirit hands.
                  BUT! there is a small flock that do! AMEN,
                  how are they to do this?
                  look at br. Abraham,
                  then
                  look at Saviour Christ.... see their methods of harkening to the Father's voice and then going with the flow of that voice and obedience to it.
                  Father searches for the FEW, who lay down their lives and because of this action - overcome all things in Christ.
                  These are the 'first fruits' - the living stones not made with hands and becuase of this - are MADE WILLING in the day of His power.
                  how does one become CHOOSEN?

by firey trials and tests, no ordinary person can withstand, unless they run to the arm of flesh for their help.
                  notice.....these tests are essential for the creation of the NEW CREATURE! and choosen is because - they obeyed.- faithfull and true - tested and become WELL FAVOURED.
                  It IS CALLED the High Calling - or the double anointing that enables a person to walk into and out from the 2 realms.

what for?

to restore all creation..... see Romans 8.

the people in this position are as [in type] the 3 pals of daniel in the firey furnace.
                  this is the whole act - of a person being fully delivered up into the hands of the Holy Spirit.
                  what happens then?
                  they become/became the hope of Glory - the image of Christ - His brethren.

1] did we sit down with Father, prior to our lowing into the womb, to be birthed out in 'sleeping death' not knowing who we are?

2] did we agree to our lives prior to be lived in here from the foundations of the world and are we validating our agreement even now while in this life?

do you like these questions?
                  and
                  are these types of questions answerable? umm.

Comment

The Elect!

Hi Lady Lucy,

I love these type of questions!

1. Yes! We sat down as Father, and we all agreed upon a course of action in which we would give up all for the sake of all. Faith, hope, and love are the cornerstone of our agreement.

2. Yes, we did! The Elect are predetermined. Who did the electing? We did, according to an eternal covenant!

Did the non-elect agree to our plan? Yes, they did! They agreed to a subordinate role. Judas presents me with a problem. Did he/she agree to our plan? Yes, he/she was one of the Electors. Did Judas therefore agreed to his eventual role?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

to search out a thing is .....

hello Spying...I agree on all points.

a human being is secondary!
                      a human world is a shadow and secondary
                      Moses was given the ''pattern'' of the spiritual temple to build on earth.
                      i e. models for earthly things pre-exist in heaven
                      as, for example,
                      the author of Exodus 25:9, who described the heavenly Tabernacle as a pattern for the Tent in the wilderness.
                      then!
                      SKILLED WORKMEN, [Father inlayed their minds with His skill] made this temple.

a shadow of the heavenly.

it is the invisible becoming visible. or the spirit being clothed upon so it can be seen.

if i am spiritual inside i have to wear a ''dress'' to be seen.
                      I have to have a visible container....but also i am to put off my container [ the visible flesh] to put on the immortality of my spiritual being.
                      The whole programme is designed to be able to look as a man but walk into the spiritual and at the same time work in the natural.
                      a BEING - ABLE TO CRISS CROSS THE 2 REALMS! as Jesus Christ did

THIS IS the real meaning of ......SALVATION, SAVED, OVERCOMER......

2 beings [man! the flesh vessel only on the outside ] joined together [ the spiritual mind guiding this flesh man into the real vital world] in a supernatural creation. called NEW.

The flesh is our vessel on the outside only, the spiritual mind and heart on the inside quides the flesh man on the outside.

CAN WE 'PROVE THIS'?

it is well to have a theory, but is it the truth

HOW CAN WE ------------------'BE'----------------re-membered?

because if it is truth = a spiritual being having a human experience = it makes it easier to press ahead on the designer path.

we hear of ''designer clothes'' what of a DESIGNER LIFE.?

Job 15:7 contains an early reference to the pre-existence of Adam, who was "created before the hills".
                      Jeremiah 1:5 speaks of the pre-existence of the prophet whom God "knew before he was formed in the womb"
                      also
                      Yah'shua (Jesus) also referred to the mysterious heavenly sources when He declared, ''My kingdom is not of this world" (John 18:36),
                      since it originated "out of the world, before the world was" (John 17:5-6).

The disciples, too, "are not of the world, even as I am not of the world" (v.16), having been "chosen in Him before the foundation of the world"
                      (2 Thess.2:13).
                      in bible numerics no 18 - slavery
                      in bible numerics no 36 - enemy

can we say ''HIS KINGDOM is not of slavery to the enemy''.therefore NOT of this world.
                      but He is KING of a KINGDOM.....
                      This pre-existent choice is further spoken of in Romans 8:28-30, where God before creation "called those whom He predestined to conform to the image of His Son", proving that "the elect really existed when the choice was made"

Comment

what if you knew?........[some more questions] smile.

that you had pre-existed BEFORE as a spiritual being with God = ask?
                        would this affect my understanding, my thinking and my capacity to be truly taught by the Holy Spirit!
                        would I wish to be an incrediable student and excel in my learning/training programme.= ALL BECUASE I KNOW 'who' i am?

If the doctrine is true,

it must be important, because it presents a dimension of human existence that must affect the way we see God.

are we a SPIRITUAL being, having a 'human' experience?

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith
                          that you had pre-existed BEFORE as a spiritual being with God = ask?
                          would this affect my understanding, my thinking and my capacity to be truly taught by the Holy Spirit!
                          would I wish to be an incrediable student and excel in my learning/training programme.= ALL BECUASE I KNOW 'who' i am?

If the doctrine is true,

it must be important, because it presents a dimension of human existence that must affect the way we see God.

are we a SPIRITUAL being, having a 'human' experience?
                          BTW --- I found this comment today while thinking and studying this pre-existance scenerio.....
                          But the basic premise that pre-existant souls were sown into bodies was taken for granted by all early commentators (see Origen's Against Celsus 5:29, which refers to the "doctrine of the entrance of souls into bodies" as a secret which should be protected by the Church)
                          also... we are to take care as i also found that some 'new age' gurus speak of ''spiritual beings''... yet... i know many can counterfeit the truth.
                          we have to 'test' the Spirit....so let us have this to 'hang on our ear' as we seek the Lord Jesus Christ and His revelation! amen.

Comment

let us cont. to dig into the wells-of-revelation.

question plz...[ to whom it may concern]

IF you knew FOR SURE, that you were a '' spiritual being, having a human experience ,'' AND YOU KNEW Father Abba INTIMATELY prior to the lowering into mother's womb - would this make a difference to your walk today?

so let us cont. our seeking for the truth of the Matter... amen.
                            1st... was Jesus Christ pre-existing as THE WORD OF GOD...
                            yes!....
                            IF Jesus Spirit existed prior to entering into Mary's womb what of Job!

can we find our 'problem' solved by scriptures.??????????????????

Job 38... God is speaking out from a whirlwind...
                            v 4 ''where were YOU [Job] when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou has understanding''.
                            cont reading 38 .verse 4 - 7
                            see Abba Father ASKED JOB.. this question....and then Abba goes onto say '' the sons of God SHOUTED FOR JOY''
                            therefore these ''sons of God'' were there as a witness to creation of the world etc ! BUT... doesn't Father ask Job ''where were you'' ?

then in verse 21...read with interest! and gain understanding.
                            we are made up of SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY....
                            first = spirit.
                            then soul = mind /thinking/emotions
                            body.

if u think about this correctly... a spiritbeing with Father[without soul nor body] would, only have the mind of Christ, it would never think like a man does today.

Adam and Eve INTRODUCED carnal thinking[death] into this world for the serpent beguiled Eve - soul/will/emotion into doubting God the Father.,
                            the bible says ''where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty''.

This ''blockage/veil'' has to be removed between our mind and our soul, before we can come face to face.,
                            JOB had a JOLT.. for in Ch.42.v.5 - he saw.....understood/enlightened/knew.

what did Job see? His past!
                            Did Father speak only to Job about his beginnings?
                            or does He speak to others about their beginnings.

''i heard'' about 5yrs ago... i could not believe it, it seemed impossible to believe...but as i grow up IN Him, i can understand some more....
                            it was interesting for me to see a little verse about '' the righteous'' in the NT.
                            Jesus was speaking in Math 9 v 13. and here it is again ...
                            in...Mrk 2.v.17 and Luk. 5.v.32.
                            3 times this has been written. THE RIGHTEOUS! ''He has not come to call the righteous but the sinner''.... well who are these ''righteous''.
                            i thought all were sinners....but... there are THE RIGHTEOUS...= not my will be done Father but thy will'' amen.
                            Isa 43 v 5! + 6 + 7.

CREATED for His Glory!-shut up with HIM, in His chamber for some real serious training up INTO FULL Obedience.-the righteous., This is the dawning of the daystar in our lives... to come of age... to mature in Christ!
                            It is IN this place time is NO more.
                            time has run out! It is a mystery. Rev 10.v. 6-7.
                            Time... holds us to its limitations. but we are to be Unlimited IN Christ!

Comment

sons of God?

The apostle Paul spoke of the vast mysteries of God and, in speaking of them, he left no doubts that nothing but the revelation of the Lord could unfold those eternal mysteries.[Math 16 v 17-18]
                              ''There is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Father giveth them understanding" (Job 32:8).

bible numerics for this verse is
                              32 - covenant
                              8 -resurrection life.

Did Job ''make a covenant'' with Father, Prior to his birth''?
                              That is a question that has to be a revelation!
                              for
                              only by such a revelation Can a person be convinced with scriptures given accordingly?.
                              Was the volume of the book written for Job as it was for Christ, and is this book for each of our lives as well.
                              ''the books were opened''... takes on a NEW MEANING if we now see it in this light!!!! Dan.7.v.10
                              Mal.3.v.16!

what if we agreed and then welched on our agreements?

-----------------------------

The 'sons of God' to be the salt of the earth,
                              and only God can lead us step by step into the NEW ORDER [ as His NEW creature] He has prepared for us.
                              The 'sons of God' to be the light of the world,- a kingdom of priests after the order of Melchizedek, [the order of endless life Heb 7] saviours on mount Zion.
                              The Kingdom of God is heavenly in its privileges—those privileges [sons] are to be heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ to the inheritance which is incorruptible, undefiled, and that fadeth not away.
                              IN this Melchizedekian Order THE ONE WAY IS THE LIFE OF THE LORD.
                              We must live and move and have our being in the life of the Spirit.
                              life now.... is Truth...a message of Truth for these sons of God entering into endless life.
                              They are IN a programme of His workmanship, a training up into maturity to be about THE Father's will and business.

Only a few [according to the bible] find eternal life, the rest find something else, but not eternal life.
                              The Kingdom of God comes by the dispensation of life of living fully IN the Spirit. = LIFE NOW. That is what we are now learning. HOW TO WALK in this Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                              X