Pleiades.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleiades.

but last night i watched the ''secret of the star disk''.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/horizon...isctrans.shtml

It was rather interesting how these people seek to understand its message, as it was thousands of yrs old... and found in Germany.
    well they did all manner of tests... and found it was the oldest known artifact.

it was a blue-green in colour and a scientist explained the symbols... now if u look at the little 7 golden spots approx the middle of this disk, the scientist explained that after seeking and searching for some time , he found these were the 7 stars of constellation called Pleiades...[ 7 we can see but 4 are hardly seen = 7/11] the name given to 7stars in the NECK of Taurus [these stars are in the chambers of the south].... more later....
    http://www.theoi.com/Nymphe/NymphaiPleiades.html
    The narrator [THUSITHA JAYASUNDERA] speaking her notes of explanation on this disk and its secret spoke very beautfully and when she said Pleiades... it sounded like it was 'pal-e-dez'. In fact i thought, ''gosh, sounds like a Princess name.

Now we know this constellation is twice mentioned in Job.
    Job 9.v9 and Job 38.v31..
    so now i am off ... super-thinking ok... cuz when something is mentioned 2 times it is saying ''UNDERSTAND THIS PLZ''.
    NO 9. in bible numerics is the judgement also the fruits and the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
    NO 38. in bible numerics, is slavery
    NO 31. in bible numerics is offspring.
    now it says

Quote:.. Father asking Job! says ''canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades''... then He says '' or loose the bands of Orion''

= Orion as we know is another constellation and contains the BELT of Orion, which contains 3 stars and it is likened to ''the belt of Truth''.

so what are these ''SWEET-INFLUENCES'' these 7 stars produce?
    so we have stretch our minds to see....''the 7 stars of sweet influences can release the belt of truth''??????????????????
    what is this BELT OF TRUTH?
    what is this SWEET INFLUENCES?

So i connected that Job was the oldest book [so they say] and this disk [ is the oldest artifact [so they say]. and then.. the MAIN features of this disk seemed to be, the sun the moon and the Pleiades!

also... NO 31 is interesing.... for Kind David had 30 MIGHTY fighting men so 30 + 1 = 30 mighty men Under 1 the King.-31
    Then i looked up another interesting thing...Jesus Christ says...Rev 1.v.16 = he holds there 7 stars In His right hand.

now... the NECK.
    IF u look at the Body we see the shape
    the head
    The neck
    The shoulders
    Then the rest of the Body.
    but i wish to point out THE NECK.
    the NECK is next to the head so the neck is the closest part of the body to the head, YET, the neck is a small part of the Body.
    Who are the NECK people?
    could these people be... THE PLEIADES... the stars...
    are there 'ranks'?
    yes.
    let us look at ''ranks''
    Jesus went up to the Mt of Transfiguration taking only 3 with Him... the NECK PEOPLE, Peter James and John, the rest stayed down below.
    Also there were 12 disciples, then the 70 that went out, then the crowds and then the multitudes...
    so we can say
    3/12/70/ crowd, mulitudes.... all ranks !
    The Neck people are only few in number, could these be the 7 stars in Jesus right hand?????????????

cont.. thinking only.

The ''Right Hand'' of God

Psalm 110:l: "The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

This Psalm is quoted five times in the New Testament.
    It is a key text in relation to our Lord's mission here on this earth.
    notice
    JESUS CHRIST.... IS SITTING.
    SITTING
    UNTILL.....

I will make thy enemies Thy foot-stool.
    is Jesus still sitting?
    YES... He sits there TILL ''I make they enemies Thy footstool.''
    "The Lord said unto my Lord, sit thou at my right hand, until. . .."
    The word until seems to indicate a time when Jesus will not have to sit at the right hand.
    why is He no longer sitting then?
    Because THE ENEMY has been made HIS FOOTSTOOL.

The term 'right hand' is a priesthood term.
    What is this indicating?

It is indicating that there will be a promotion.
    ''You will be at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. ''
    Where can Jesus go from the right hand position?
    How can He get any higher than the right hand position?
    The only answer is to elevated to the very throne itself.

At the right hand Jesus is in a position as a crowned prince until His enemies are made His footstool.
    Can we dare to think, that Jesus sitting - is a waiting time UNTILL His own Body becomes ready and it is only then, He shall move out from His sitting mode.
    now.. dare we ask this.
    what enemy?
    what if the last enemy was death and Jesus remained sitting on the right hand, till the Body of Christ GOT RID of their carnality and became DEATHLESS by putting off their corruption, and putting on the same mind that is IN Christ. so that DEATH NO LONGER RULED over their mortal body and NOW......NOW....NOW... they were in the same likeness as THEIR HEAD.
    SEE HEB 9.V 14
    V.14: Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death He might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil." Look at that, ". . . that through death, He might destroy him. . .." "And deliver them. . .."
    CAN i NOW SUGGEST
    THE REASON cHRIST IS SITTING THERE IS TO WAIT FOR HIS WHOLE BODY TO GET RID OF THEIR 'DEATH'. so that a promotion comes forth... that is JOIN-HEIRS with Christ - a ruling position.

Do u think it is now time, for the completed Body to come TO LIFE... MEANING EVERY PART OF HIS BODY, no longer carries the death-gene!
    Now.. we are told that Jesus Christ carried the 7 stars in His right hand., could these stars be people who will go forth and overcome all things IN Him, even death, so that they can teach others how to obtain immortal life and then, the whole body ''gets the message'' of the EVER-LASTING Gospel and forms up so that the Body of Christ is made whole and so at this point JESUS IS NOT SITTING CUZ NOW... ALL HIS ENEMIES are under His feet.

Comment

for further info... if we look at

Revelation chapt.3. we find some rather exciting news.
      Revelation 3 v. 1-22 the church of Laodicea.
      This sickening church is the church of the last days, or the rich church that thinks it needs nothing.
      YET in the eyes of Christ this is the worst stage as Christ is NOT even inside this place but outside knocking.. to those who have ears to hear.
      Have u been churched ONCE but now left IT FAR BEHIND?
      If so it is because you have heard from the Lord...
      now lets us ask why?
      why????????????????
      well
      lets us look at verse 21. saying 'to him who will overcome [what? a great apostate harlot of man's rulership, that fails to reproduce Christ it the fullness that is so necessary] I will grant to sit with Me in My Throne [notice it is not 'on' but """IN""" My Throne = full authority] even as I overcame and am set down with My Father in [not on] His throne.''
      Note well
      this is the only reward that rules and reigns with Christ... the other churches have very differing rewards but do not inc. ruling and reigning.
      so... to overcome this whole deception of Laodicea... there are 3 things we must do after we hear His call....
      verse 18 tells... buy gold, get eye salve and wear white raiment to cover thy nakedness.
      now.. for the punch line.
      why are we all NAKED.
      AND WHAT IS THE WEDDING GARMENT?

if we obey these 3 instructions WE ARE NO LONGER NAKED, NO LONGER BLIND AND HAVE GOLD.

Comment

our wedding garment

Jesus says about laodicea ''YE ARE NAKED''.
        WHY IS TODAYS CHURCH NAKED?
        They are, in Jesus estimation and according to HIM
        wretched blind rich and naked.
        why?
        because of its very name LAODICEA means -people's opinion
        or
        men' rulership.
        white raiment, is to cover our nakedness...
        see Mt of transfiguration..
        JESUS CLOTHES SHONE... He was NOT naked but dressed in white...
        shinning white.
        now...Laodicea church age is the end age... the 7th... but NO other church is asked to have white raiment, therefore.. we are to LOOK closely at this advice and then UNDERSTAND the time and the season of Jesus request.
        People who hear Jesus KNOCKING come outside to hear what He is saying.. and HE IS SAYING... IT IS TIME... TO PUT ON THE WEDDING CLOTHES OF WHITE RAIMENT, - immortal life.... the wedding is to be scheduled.
        so get into an understanding of what I wish u too wear. amen

ps... 1-53pm is my posting time in USA
        153 great fish in Jh 21.
        153 is the elect, the royal priesthood, His overcomers amen

Comment

the Royal Priesthood... will obey the ROYAL Word.

Vasti is a disobedient Queen
          but Esther, is in her last 12 months of her maturity.

Each Virgin in his/her turn is given whatever is necessary to complete their preparation and bring them to maturity.
          but what is this maturity? = receiving the Grace necessary to bring them into the fullness of Christ.
          The higher the calling the more difficult the dealings.

Comment

Esther was in 'training' for 12 months

the virgin, was to be made a Queen, so she had a tutor,[ Hegai, from the King's palace] come and teach her 'what delighted the King'.
            IT WAS A BEAUTY CONTEST [ beautifull means = maturity].
            [Chapt 2 of Esther]
            also
            there was 7 maidens were given to her [ v.9]
            now.. ESTHER'S NAME means STAR..
            Esther (First Name Origin and Meaning)
            Origin
            Persian
            Meaning
            Star.
            ''so this STAR, is TRAINED UP to be MATURE.'' under the King's Keeper.
            and these were given the BEST place, v.9 in the house.
            umm.
            [ in Ps 83.v.3. we find the HIDDEN ONES, = the ones Father has HIDDEN because they TRUSTED IN HIM. see also Ps.17.v.8, Ps 27.v.5 Ps 31.v.20 and ps 64.v.2 ]
            those who LEARNT HOW.
            TO TRUST IN FATHER, for all details regarding their lives... fully trusting HIM so they were fully submitted over to His care..[Ps 23 and Ps 91 manifesting in their lives] ARE THE HIDDEN ONES.
            now
            let us think
            how would Father Abba HIDE HIS PEOPLE?
            IT IS CALLED
            PASSING BY
            PASSING BY
            PASSING BY.
            DID u know that on many accassions JESUS CHRIST - PASSED BY.
            In the natural Jesus did pass by, but also to pass by, means to switch realms and become invisible to men's eyes.= to be able to walk in and walk out of the Kingdom of God. That is how Father can 'hide' His servant.
            umm.
            to continue.
            12 months is the time of purifying the woman.
            let us go 'super-spiritual' here and remember 'the woman' is our soul, will, mind and emotions.
            so
            it takes 12 months for Esther to have her mind changed over to think divinely rather than humanly - she was able to in NT addage ''PUT ON THE MIND OF CHRIST'' - that made her WELL PLEASING TO HER KING [v 15]

in bible numerics no 12 - divine government.
            she had 6 mths of oil of Myrrh
            spiritual meaning - OBEDIENCE AND DEVOTEDNESS, THAT STOOD EVERY TEST.
            and she had 6 mths with SWEET SMELLING ODOURS
            spiritual meaning - A TRANSCENDED life or a TRANFIGURED person... see Rev.3.v.12. - new strength
            S of Songs 3.v.6. - manifesting the power of the Holy Spirit.
            oh!!!
            IT IS THE
            WHO-IS-THIS-PEOPLE.
            the smoke, perfumed with Myrrh,frankincence, with all the powers of the Merchant?
            this is a person - transformed and having been made fit for the King.
            now
            a little liberty here.

COULD THIS BE SEEN [ as a picture/parable] IN THE CONSTELLATION PLEIADES...
            Pal-e-dez. a name of a Princess... smelling with ''sweet influences?''
            the 7 stars and 4 hidden - 11 [Jesus had 11 disciples as 1 proved to be a traitor]
            could these types of people be the 7 STARS, HE HOLDS IN THIS RIGHT HAND?
            Rev.1.v.16
            bible numerics for No 7 - spiritually perfected.

The truth of the constellations of the heavens includes many wonderful examples of that which is taking place in the realm of the Spirit. The stars of the heavens exist in a realm where God is absolute Sovereign and Lord, where His life prevails. Therefore, in their highest meaning, in their spiritual meaning, the stars are used to represent HEAVENLY, SPIRITUAL RULE AND DOMINION.
            Can you bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?” Job 38:31. MOST of you know that singularly beautiful cluster of stars called the Pleiades—very small, but intensely bright. These are most conspicuous about the time of spring, and therefore, in poetry the vernal influences which quicken the
            earth and clothe it with the green grass and the many-colored flowers are connected with the Pleiades. By the sweet
            influences of the Pleiades we understand, then, in plain language, those benign influences which produce the spring and
            the summer. These, it is said, no man can restrain.

Father is out there... making... this type of person into HIS workmanship...
            amen.

INFLUENCES
            in'-floo-ens-iz (ma`adhannoth):

This word occurs only in Job 38:31 the King James Version,
            "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades?"
            the Revised Version (British and American) "the cluster of the Pleiades," margin "or chain, or sweet influences";
            Delitzsch, Dillmann and others render "fetters," that which binds the group together; "influences," if correct, would refer to the seasons, which were believed to be regulated, so far, by the PLEIADES
            In The Wisdom of Solomon 7:25, it is said of Wisdom that she is "a pure influence (aporrhoia, the Revised Version (British and American) "effluence") flowing from the glory of the Almighty."
            -------------
            Holy Scriptures record:
            And God said: Let there be lights (Hebrew: Maor or Meorah--a form of Mazzel) in the firmament (foundation) of the starry-heavens to divide the day from the night; And let them be for SIGNS, and for SEASONS, and for days (calendar), and for years. (Genesis 1:14)
            ------------
            The true flock of Yahshua is called the
            little flock (Luke 12:32).

Father WILL NEVER, let this people be bound.
            Last edited by LucySmith; 10-19-2005, 04:09 PM.

Comment

cont..thinking.=Taygeta - "long-necked" (one of the Pleiades)

http://www.ras.ucalgary.ca/~gibson/pleiades/

the star TAYGETA is the LONG-NECK.
              the neck is next to the head... it UPHOLDS the head....
              this star is the only one, that relates to an exact body-part.
              The Neck is closest to the head.... then can we say, the neck and the head are co-joined.
              umm.
              the constellation of Orion has 3 stars in its belt... likened to.... the belt of Truth.
              We have to ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN...
              BY A DOORWAY...
              KNOWN AS THE PERSON, CALLED THE TRUTH!
              Entering by the doorway of truth - sets us free.... FOR WE GO THRU THAT DOORWAY [ a person] AND INTO His KINGDOM...in that Kingdom we are free.

Today there is a modern term known as ''a star-gate'' a place where some people pass thru and enter into another world.[we hear this word quiet regularly!]
              As it is IN the natural in movies etc, - an explanation we can 'see' into the spiritual.
              oh! This divine star-gate. has absolutely nothing to do with aliens and new ager literature.
              so back to our analogy...
              If the head and the neck parts walk together they shall be in one accord and the neck, shall receive its inspirition from its head.
              now..
              Enoch walked with God and 'was not'.... could that be, that the Head, was teaching the neck, how to enter into the spiritual 'star-gate' and be free?
              well... yes..
              because Enoch became a 'WAS NOT' person, meaning he never saw death, so as he walked with God, he was instructed BY God how to have the same mind that Almighty Father of all Creation has.
              Jesus said this too... ''put on the mind of Christ amen''.
              let us continue ponder.
              If Enoch knew.. why of us?
              OFCOURSE we can... the order of Melchedezic is the order of endless life.. and Enoch, Elijah and Jesus are not the only ones in this order!

When we begin to put on the mind of Christ - this is called ARISE or RAISED UP with Him, into HEAVENLY places. All because we begin to think like Our Saviour.
              This NEW WAY of thinking makes His NEW CREATURE, and this NEW creature, has a different body[gradual changes begin to take place]... the new thinking makes a new body it is called RE-NEWED....NEW AGAIN... COME BACK TO THE NEW STATE.
              if we have the correct new thinking installed... the glorified body is easy - see Mt of Transfiguration Math 16 for details.
              now...to cont,

in the 'natural' i found out this...rather interesting fact....
              http://www.exclusive-holidays.net/pl_taygeta_eng.html
              Pleiades [In Crete] -Luxurious villas-The most romantic hotels of the world.

Taygeta:
              Is a Three bedroomed villa, 155 m2. on two levels.
              A master bedroom with king sized bed,
              en-suite bathroom with whirlpool bathtub,
              twin bedded room en-suite bathroom with whirlpool bathtub,
              twin bedded room- en-suite bathroom with shower cabin.

umm... lets go 'spiritual' here and we can experience what Father is doing!

Three - speaks of divine perfection and fullness, the 3rd day - end times.
              romance. - the bride and her Groom [ S of Songs explains]
              King - Jesus Christ [ King side bed]...see S of S. chapt. 1 v 16... ''thy bed is GREEN''..- GREEN IS THE bible colour FOR NEWNESS OF LIFE OR LIFE NOW LIVED IN RESURRECTION POWER.
              bath - washed clean in the Word of God
              Whirlpool - sounds like a whirlwind, Elijah was caught up in.
              twin - Thomas was a twin...one 1/2 of him doubted... but one day he never doubted God again. amen.

doubts have to cease. amen so this allows TRUTH/FREEDOM to prevail...
              now
              i noticed that Taygeta star is 4-29 mag.
              in bible numerics
              no 4 is flesh
              no 29 is departure.

could we write a sentence that said '' in the long-neck people all flesh has departed''?

Comment

getting to the bottom of this symbology.

could we write a sentence that said '' in the long-neck people all flesh has departed''
                there IT is.
                the neck people have to have NO MORE FLESHY WAYS, in any part of them, for flesh is death to them.
                Yesterday i was reading about the carnal mind we are all stuck with, and this mind is death...according to the bible. What and how we think kills us.
                Therefore it is no good having a GODLY LIBRARY in our head.
                WE HAVE TO HAVE IT IN OUR SOUL AND BODY AS WELL.
                HERE IS A comment i found that spells it all out so we can fully understand OUR 'development'.

''Those who put on the mind of Christ will not die, they will inherit immortality. Nothing can kill them, not disease, fire, nuclear war or any such thing, no more than those things could kill God.

The mind of Christ is the power that God created to give to His Temple.
                As we begin this study of the mind, lets pray that God will give us the understanding we need to learn how to unselfishly use it for His purposes.''

Here is the ''SWEET INFLUENCES'' ripening and growing into full maturity... these sweet influences are THE TRUTH sown in the inward parts of a saint, so much so, that person BECOMES -THE PERSON called - truth.[The full Image of Christ]
                The people who will come into this understanding, perhaps are likened to the 7 [perfected] Stars [Like Queen Esther] held in the right hand [Keys to the Kingdom, so that the gates of hell shall not prevail] of King Jesus Christ. amen.

as i was typing this... a flash came to me...
                ''what are the gates of hell/grave actually''...
                the answer in part perhaps... is this....
                ''our carnal thinking and what we allow into our minds that will create a ''hell/grave'' inside us, rather than THE TRUTH and its rippling out effects.

Jesus said.. HIS CHURCH would not have this problem.

I dont feel we can 'pussy-foot' around with our religion, because when we are Othodox and have men thinking for us, we remain absolutely carnal.

Jesus never was carnal and totally UNorthodox according to religion.

Queen Esther, put on the mind of Christ and won the day for her people.

Today it is our turn, to be as a 'queen Esther' and have all our enemies inside us squashed and dead TO ALLOW the Spiritual man inside to prevail over us and then the soul and the body respond to the demands of our husband -the Spirit. Jesus is still sitting waiting for us to conquer our enemies, the last one death, even has to depart. HE DID IT... WE DO IT TOO BY GRACE. AMEN

The manifested saints must overcome every enemy.
                They are called the Overcomers in the book of Revelation, because they have overcome something
                They will possess the full power of the mind of Christ and do the works Jesus did, and even do greater works.
                They will be able to do every miracle Jesus did, because they will have overcome every enemy that Jesus did.
                Here is what the Overcomers can expect.

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that Overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God. (KJV)

Rev 2: He that Overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. (KJV)

Rev 2:17 To him that Overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it. (KJV)

Rev 2:26 And he that Overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: (KJV)

Rev 3:5 He that Overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels. (KJV)

Rev 3:12 Him that Overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name. (KJV)

Rev 3:21 To him that Overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. (KJV)

Rev 21:7 He that Overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (KJV)

With all that being said, lets take a closer look at how the mind works.
                When we gain knowledge of how the mind works, it will help us to control it.
                Currently the mind controls the person, instead of the person controlling the mind.
                The mind needs to submit to the spirit in order to be led by the will of the Father.
                The carnal mind does not want to be controlled, it likes being in charge. It will kick and fight against anything that opposes it. It’s your enemy and will eventually kill, you unless you do something about it.
                Death is also our enemy, in fact it is the last enemy to be overcome. If your carnal mind stays in control, you will die.

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity (enemy) against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. (KJV)

1 Cor 15:26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. (KJV)

this sounds very daunting to me... but... i live ON Hope and I know grace and mercy shall abound forever. amen.
                Father Knows us thru and thru... YET.. who will ever be able to prevail over HIS WORKMANSHIP.. amen.

Comment

we have 2 minds... the conscious and the sub-conscious

Why is this so important to understand?
                  Because one has perfect faith and never doubts, the other doubts everything and must be convinced.
                  One has childlike faith and the other doesn’t..
                  The doubting mind in us all [our inheritence from the fallen nature] just wants
                  to dominate but this stupid-mind is a deceived mind and does not know it.
                  EVE [ the soul will mind and emotions DOUBTED God's word = therein lies our problems.] this woman in us all has to go.
                  The bible says a double minded man is an idiot [ paraphrased inl liberty]
                  we are now going to learn HOW TO KILL 'EVE' and be set free forever. amen

Comment

let us get ONE THING FIXED... then work out from there

''eve's'' mind is a DOUBTERS mind.
                    that is a fixed fact... when we yield up our minds to the 'eve' in us all WE ARE THEN yeilded up to satan and His ploys.
                    IT IS A LAW that is fixed...it simply IS.
                    When OUR Comforter, the Holy Spirit draws alongside of us, He begins taking the veils of deception 'eve' lives in, away.
                    WE are asked to put on the mind of Christ, therefore it is POSSIBLE to have this whole beautifull mind in us...
                    now, to get rid of 'eve's mind', we have to determine in our hearts TO SAY NO.... kinda like that Bungie jump off a high tower, for we have nothing in the world to cling too BUT... THE PROMISES OF GOD, the Royal word written down. WE HAVE THIS TO CLING TOO.... DEPEND UPON AND TRUST IN... just as Jesus Christ did.
                    WE are out on our own, so it appears... BUT.... that is not true for Jesus Christ walks with us.
                    In the OT there were a few people i really admire.. i love them very much and relate to their lives.
                    2 are Joshua and Caleb... these men had a different Spirit from everyone else.
                    They were on their own... and they KNEW THEIR God.
                    If u look at their time-on-the-stage-of-life... we see they KNEW how to enter in and they KNEW the enemy was there but, they KNEW how to overcome the giants under the wisdom of God...
                    TODAY is the exact same thing...nothing has really changed.
                    The entrance is there and the way in is there and the enemy is standing there glaring and scaring all would be entrance-ers.
                    shall we be wimps.?
                    shall we shiver with head knowing, yet, to scared to go forth?
                    shall we tremble like some lame duck, full of words but lacking action?
                    NO! NEVER! NO!
                    The Lord shall give His people HIS courage to come thru the veil of deaths and into living Life to the fullness of Himself.
                    To enter into this place, is hard of the 'eve' in us!
                    She is a real brute.. do not let 'her' tell you what to do and how to do it for 'she' lives for 'herself' as 'her' own god and loves it. You have to kill her.
                    how.
                    Well, we take every thought captive [that comes from the Tree of Good and Evil] and MAKE IT submit to the WORD of God..
                    When we begin this...it seems every moment we are doing this, but after some practice... we become rather dull-brained to good and evil and it seems as if they become invisible and in this place is PERFECT PEACE.....
                    TO ME... all I can say is... it is like a mighty hand comes over my mind and I simply cannot think any more... and... it is then.. This Peace comes and takes away my carnal thinking. I do this daily and it is a growing thing and the more practice the more peace... and that divine scripture comes forth that says '' BE ANXIOUS FOR NOTHING''... and it is true.
                    When I have this happening to me, it is like Jesus is in control and all is well, despite my situation and my wanting to doubt and tremble.
                    This goes on and on. But, the mind is being changed and this is how it is done. I wish it was a flick of a wand, but alas that is not so... In a 'twinkling of an eye' does sure seem quick, but, it must be God's eye and His timing for twinkling... we get RE-FOCUSED.
                    It is what we do, with our head knowledge... we cannot store it like some sacred library...but... dust off the books and start to clean up our act cuz it is soon SHOWTIME. amen.

Comment

The Sweet Influences!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Thank you for this study! I have often wondered about the stars because they exist to help rule the darkness, and some also bow down to Joseph who is their King.

May I offer this possible idea concerning the sweet influences, please? I do not offer this as cast in concrete, and I do not know for certain because the numbers do not seem to work, but this is where I have been drawn:
                      Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
                      23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
                      These are very high like the stars, and also like the maidens of Esther, they seem to serve us very well. They almost appear to me to be a help meet, with love being the highest, the closest to the head! Consider also what James has to say:
                      James 3:17-18

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
                      18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
                      Help bind these sweet influences with the belt of truth upon the right hand and the right forearm and the forehead of Messiah, and nothing will be impossible for us! This is the image of our creation!

The belt of truth seems to me to be these three: faith, hope, and love, because these three endure!

Sincerely, Ab
                      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

yes Spying... all these wonderfull influences are stars

no doubts about that.
                        The stars are set in place in the natural we are told and the Lord calls them each by name.
                        I can think of a few things 'stars' can relate too.

Comment

You Relate To Me!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Then please continue to share your sweet influence with all of us. To me, you are a star!

Sincerely, Ab
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

ditto spying ditto [smile]

stars!
                            stars are IN the heavens.
                            Stars SHINE
                            stars can be see in daylight, under the right conditions, but, they always come out in the dark.
                            stars twinkle.

can ''stars' be people?
                            -----------------------------
                            if we look at the stars, we find they can be people with heaven manifesting out from them.
                            ----------------------------
                            to cont.
                            I have read of a few people understanding LIFE NOW - the same life as Jesus Christ has and walks in. LIFE NOW IS THE GOODNEWS, of salvation - the completed new creature.
                            However, some these same writters have died.... YET... they gave out heaps in revelation... so.... there seems to be a type of contradiction here.
                            I would love to discuss this... dead from life - believe it- then die.
                            To me, this is not right... what went wrong?
                            As i too am only a learner, i have to progress as the Lord will lead, so... I think that once we get the revelation of LIFE now... WE HAVE TO BECOME that life now. BE-COMING... is not just knowing about it.
                            so how do we become LIFE NOW.
                            THIS IS A MAJOR HURDLE to get over.
                            we cannot allow our 'eve' to dominate over us, "eve' has to die, 'she' is deceived all the time and cannot be trusted, 'Eve' is our problem. 'She' listens to satan and believes him, that is why 'she' dies!
                            The stars in Jesus Christ right hand, have become stars, as they no longer listened to their 'eve' but THE SPIRIT.
                            WE HAVE TO BE RE-FOCUSED ON ONLY LISTENING TO THE SPIRIT AND THEN WALKING IN IT, DESPITE ALL CONTRADICTIONS FACING US.

HERE IS an example of what i am trying to put into words.---this is being double-minded.

The word of God says we are healed, but the conscious mind only sees the symptoms, and then we doubt.

The 'eve' mind believes the symptoms, and reasons up to the conclusion that we are not healed. We feel sick, we hear ourselves sneeze, we see our nose run, and reason that we have the flu.
                            but
                            If we used our subconscious minds [ the mind of Christ = ONLY LISTENING TO THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST, HIS PROMISES TO US AND BELIEVING THEM OVER WHAT 'EVE' IS telling US WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN] to believe we are healed, the symptoms would instantly vanish.

how to fix it is this!

Ps 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he Meditate Day and Night. (KJV)

Rom 13:11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to Awake out of Sleep <5258>(Hupnos): for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
                            The Greek word for ‘Sleep’ in that verse is ‘Hupnos’ or ‘Hypnos.’
                            It’s where we get our word ‘Hypnosis.’
                            Here is the Strong’s definition for Sleep # 5258 Hupnos;
                            Sleep = Hupnos (Hypnos)

5258 hupnos (hoop'-nos);

(perhaps akin to 5259 through the idea of subsilience); sleep, i.e. (figuratively) spiritual torpor: KJV-- sleep.

We have to learn to BREAK DOWN the Hypnosis of 'eve' upon us - RENTING OF THE VEIL IN 2. and re-learn how to think correctly so that OUR THINKING PRODUCES THE SAME RESULTS AS IT DID IN CHRIST! - thats salvation!!!

We have to learn, how to stand in the evil day, and overcome our evil day In Christ!
                            our evil day, is destroying us and people die... WE HAVE TO LEARN TO STAND AGAINST DEATH!!!!
                            amen.
                            A LITTLE MOTTO... dont use your mind... use your heart....
                            God created the mind and its power, but the world tries to use it for carnal gain. The Spirit is different from the mind, it refers to the Heart or the inner man.

Ephesians 3:16-17 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the Inner Man; 17 That Christ may dwell in your Hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, (KJV)

Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the Heart, in the Spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. (KJV)

Once the caterpillar becomes the butterfly, the butterfly never returns to being a caterpillar. The transformation is irreversible and complete.

Comment

the doves - the Pleiades.

yesterday i was on a high bridge overlooking my city [ it is about 500ft high] and it was a grey and murky stormy day, but there appeared a hole in the dark clouds, and the sun's rays went straight down and shone of a small part of the river. The water became golden and alive, yet, the rest of the rive was still grey and murky reflecting the clouds.
                              I noticed that the sun's rays were STRAIGHT and not curved... and it reminded me of that verse about '' a street called straight''?
                              well as i was looking at this golden ball of water, i saw that it was like the word of God being made alive and quickened into our lives and so, not all of the word is made alive at one time... but it is a process of line upon line.

In the natural people have written books on.
                              ''The Mystery Of The Seventh Sisters''
                              why are they so interested in doing this? whats the big deal here?
                              also
                              The mystery began in 1997, when the European Space Agency's satellite Hipparcos measured the distance to the Pleiades ... on comparing the Pleiades to nearby stars.
                              comparing... stars with stars in the natural????
                              I found out also, that there is a PLEIADIAN Lightwork... some type of new ager nonsense.. but why called it Pleiadian ... why not another name?
                              I also found out Pleiades is a young star group.The Pleiades Star cluster is mainly composed of young hot A and B stars...
                              now my mind KNEW this can be liked too...
                              the morning stars sang
                              and
                              the Sons of God shouted for Joy. again mentioned in Job.
                              again i found out that the Pleiades - Source of Inspiration
                              These stars are 430 light years away from our planet
                              now... this was kinda interesting to me anyways

four hundred and thirty is the same number
                              430 - see Ex. 12.v.40 and Gal.3.v.14-17.
                              Egypt is a symbol - the world of flesh and sin.
                              this was the whole length of the dispensation of Promise from Abraham to Moses.
                              see Ex.15.v13

Comment

Working...
                              X