Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think 'eternal life' is after death?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people think 'eternal life' is after death?

Why do people think, 'eternal life' is after death?
    -----------------------------------------
    The bible is very clear, DEATH IS AN ENEMY and death is how we think, called the carnal mind.[Roms.,8v7]
    -----------------------------------------
    If WE LOOK at the bible life of Jesus Christ, we can see NO DEATH, lived IN Him. HE WAS A DEATHLESS person...an eternal life person as HE LIVED ABOVE DEATH, HE LIVED LIFE, AND DEATH WAS REMOVED, when He commanded it to depart.
    [see the story of Lazarus as example]

Jesus mind therefore must have been trained up to think HOLY AND PURE.
    Jesus mind therefore must have been trained up to think LIFE and HOW TO BE THIS LIFE THAT WAS WELL PLEASING, to His Father only.... and not pleasing to Himself.
    Jesus thinking..... was different..... from human thinking.
    so
    Can a Christian person THINK like Jesus Christ, so that, their carnal human thinking mind, can be changed and transformed into a supernatural heavenly realm thinking pattern.
    YES~!
    we have the most famous passage every one knows... John 3 v 16.
    '' for God so loved the world, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever shall believe on Him, shall not perish, but have everlasting life.''
    but what is ETERNAL..........
    ETERNAL It IS an adjective: meaning continuing forever or indefinitely

There isn't to be any interruptions here!

"And this is the promise that He hath promised us, even eternal life." (1 John 2.25).

"He who believes on the Son has life eternal; he who rejects the Son shall not see life; but the vengeance awaits him" (John 3:36).

If we die, we do not receive eternal life. or... we have NOT received the SAME TYPE OF LIFE, THAT WAS AND IS ''''''''IN''''''''' Jesus Christ~!
    The bible teaches a more attractive Gospel, a fantastic New Life Gospel, than ever realised by the masses who embrace churchdom.

have you ever wondered over that scripture saying ..''changed in a twinkling of an eye''........
    1 corn.15.v52.

i once did a small study on this and i found out that this really means...
    TO BE REFOCUSED.
    or
    to be looking somewhere, but, suddenly our eye is re-focused and we look someplace else...meaning our eye has been RE-DIRECTED.
    A COMMON EXPRESSION WOULD BE.

''SOMETHING CAUGHT MY EYE''
    WELL.
    that is what happened to me~!
    there i was a few years ago, reading about Lazarus,[ like we all do] when SUDDENLY, out of the blue, my eye was REDIRECTED to see John 11 v 25......
    in a ''twinkling of an eye'' I WAS SWITCHED OVER out from carnal religious thinking into A NEW WAY OF THINKING, the same thinking began in me as In Christ, for I SAW... what HE DID.

i HAVE TO believe Jesus Christ~! but~! IT IS NOT ENOUGH just to believe [even devils believe Jesus] we have to DO AND THINK AND ACT like HE DOES..... we have to progressively be transformed into a new creature where all old things [ the effects of the fall] have passed away....

another thing.
    Have you ever wondered why, when a person dies,[ generally] there is a great sorrow, a mourning, a weeping....
    Then the lie comes forth in the speeches of pastors who teach that death is not a reality, but the gateway of life more abundant yet, Most people are NOT ANXIOUS to depart from this life by dying. = an amazing thing is that the 'Grim Reaper' is not a wecomed guest,
    think again...
    it is AT THIS TIME...
    people will seek every aid that modern science can provide, that they might retain their hold on life. Most seem reluctant to give up life upon the earth to experience the glory of an existence in heaven
    IF Jesus carried NO death in His being...how did HE DO IT?

IF His saint, His new creature is to be MADE IN HIS IMAGE-THE HOPE OF GLORY, dont u think, they would have to be EXACTLY LIKE HIM in all ways? If Jesus carried NO death IN His being.... dont u think His saint would have to carry no death, in their being too, to be HIS IMAGE? - to put off mortal and be transformed into immortal.... see Roms.2.v.7.... we are to seek....to seek...immortality~! the bible tells us too. it is part of the training to graduate!

Christendom is sadly astray from the Bible
    ''The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears. And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables" (2 Timothy 4:3-4).
    The bible is not designed as a text-book for theology to be learned by men , but God's revelation to man, revealing the way of salvation to all who will heed its message. We either "perish" or find ''everlasting life'' in Jesus Christ.
    I am the resurrection and the life, he that believeth on me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" (John 6:40; 11:25).
    This statement of the Lord is supplemented by other references from the Bible such as the following:

"This is the PROMISE, that he hath promised us, even eternal life" (1 John 2:25).

"Paul, in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began" (Titus 1:2).

"God will render to every man according to his deeds: to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honor and immortality (He will render), eternal life" (Romans 2:6-7). In these three references, eternal life is set forth (1) – as a promise; (2) – as a hope; (3) – as a reward for righteousness.
    we have to do a RE-THINK, and re-focus OUR EYE ONLY on seeing Jesus Christ and the way He lived points to HOW HE LIVED IN ETERNAL LIFE.
    Everlasting life, therefore, is something we must attain TO AMEN.

to cont..........

Most people think of 'eternal' life as living forever in heaven.
    But it's more than that.
    Eternal life also is a here-and-now thing, as IT, is the SAME TYPE OF LIFE, that Jesus Christ possesses.
    again this famous verse

John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." In that verse, "eternal" translates a word in the original language that means "agelong."
    The idea is of life that never ends.
    It points to a LIFE where there is no death = talking about eternal life that we "have" right now -- not "will have someday."
    LET us all BE RE-DIRECTED/FOCUSED into seeing into the 'natural life' Jesus carries inside Himself.
    Eternal life means escaping the power of death.

we have to LEARN how to do this, and as Spying mentioned in another post... it is by the same method Jesus did...

quoting spying.... we are to be WELL PLEASING to Abba... WELL PLEASING - IS us TOO.
    The Bible says: "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Romans 6:23).
    IT IS A FREE GIFT
    IT IS A FREE GIFT
    IT IS A FREE GIFT~!
    ANOTHER WAY to look at this life is
    ''Eternal life" also refers to the quality of this life.

Jesus said "I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly"
    (John 10:10).
    Now this word = "Abundantly," in the original language, means "more extremely."
    When ordinary human life is routine and boring, Jesus gives His saint a new life that is extreme!

Comment

Purification From Death!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Under the physical Torah, death was the ultimate defilement, the supreme uncleanness, and no one was allowed to approach the dwelling place of YAHWEH having been thus defiled:
      Numbers 19:13

13 Whosoever toucheth the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifieth not himself, defileth the tabernacle of YAHWEH; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of separation was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.
      Indeed, under the Torah, purification from death or the dead is the very foundation or beginning of a relationship with YAHWEH. Look at the first phrase or clause of Numbers 19:2 where YAHWEH declares that purification from death is "the Ordinance of the Torah". This phrase is only used twice in the entire Torah, and in both instances, the phrase refers to purification from the uncleanness which comes from contact with the dead.

Think about this for a second: If death is the ultimate defilement, and it is, what does purification from death really mean? Purification from death means LIFE NOW, does it not? Otherwise, there is no such thing as purification from death or the defilement of death. YAHWEH does not play games with us. YAHWEH would not command purification from contact with the dead in physical Israel if it were impossible that spiritual Israel (You and me and others who hope and believe in LIFE NOW. ) be purified from death and the effects of death right now! If this is not so, then there is no spiritual fulfillment of the Torah. So, the spiritual fulfillment requires that some be purified from death in a spiritual sense. Life is purification from death just as health and healing is purification from sickness.

The Apostle Paul uses this same type of argument (indeed, the above argument is really Paul's thinking) in promoting the reality of the Resurrection of the dead in 1 Corinthians 15. Paul notes that the resurrection is indicated by the very fact that the people were being baptized for the dead. Baptism for the defilement of the dead is required by Numbers 19. In Paul's thinking, it is the height of foolishness to place any expectation of cleansing from the defilement of death if the dead themselves are not in fact ultimately cleansed by ELOHIM from death through their own resurrection.

I give thanks to my Heavenly Father, Lady Lucy, for the clear understanding in you, that Messiah is redirecting our sight and thought towards LIFE NOW.

LIFE NOW is not only a gift, but it is also commanded:
      John 12:50

50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
      ADONAI YAHUSHUA MESSIAH, please help us to purify our hearts and minds from death and all its effects. Help us to fulfill this commandment of our Heavenly Father in order that we might have a continual relationship with you. Amen!

Sincerely, Ab
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

JOHN
        11:25 Yeshua said to her,
        “I am the resurrection and the life.
        He who believes in me will still live, even if he dies.
        11:26 Whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
        Do you believe this?”

I AM CREATED for ETERNITY
        to BE with HIM, FOREVER.
        I will never die.
        I BELIEVE HIM.

LOVE, RICOEL
        The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
        I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
        I CREATED YOU for ME.
        That is why I SAVED YOU.
        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
        YHSHWH

Comment

OH! I did enjoy your 'spiritual-streak' Spying.

Hello Richoel
          Hello Spying.

Spying,
          I never knew that... i have learnt heaps this morning and it seems a launching pad into really understanding LIFE NOW... I went and looked at the verses in Numbers 19... and i had written in my bible ...

''this is the MOST unusual chapter in the bible''.

in verse. 12 in part says ''he shall purify himself on the third day''

the third day is a ref. to end times.= perhaps we could put ''the bride made herself ready here ''.
          The 7th day is a 'REST-DAY' so we have to be 'clean' to enter in to the rest on 7th day!

thinking here...[not written in stone]

What if this, rest-7th day, was the 'Passover' where mortal shall put on immortal and so the 7th day rest was where ''the few'' who find eternal life are changed ''in the twinkling of an eye''?

another thing i noticed is

5 times in this chapter the words ''WATER OF SEPARATION'' are mentioned.
          [in bible numerics 5 - grace and favour]
          I have learnt, that if something is repeated we are to TAKE NOTICE OF THIS real good... so.... waters of separation 5 times repeated... has to be understood here.

as soon as i 'saw' these words i thought of Noah and the waters.
          Noah was SEPARATED from an old world to enter into a new world... by waters.

The 'waters of separation', could also be likened to the cleansing = by the Washing of the Word of God. What of that word RE-GENERATION...maybe another way to say regeneration is...to renew a generation.

look at verse 19.. in part it says '' and a clean person shall sprinkle upon an unclean person on the third day.''

what is a CLEAN PERSON?

could it be, one not defiled by death?

could a 'clean person' be a person who is made whole, by the washing of the Word of God, so that, they are changed over -passover- and mortal has been put off, so that the full life of Christ is put on = immortal life. = clean person?

I have also heard that =the Word "waters" signify truths.

can the ''waters of separation'' be... those who are set free BY THE TRUTH, to those
          who are NOT set free and remain slaves to the lie.

Spying,,, again let us look here Plz..

The typical uncleanness - death here related to the body only, and of course the cleansing of the "water of separation" extended only to that.
          It was NOT for all other 'moral offenses'. IT WAS A BODY WORK.

OH!!!!!!!!!
          WHEN I SAW what i had just written, 'BODY WORK'
          revelation..
          I knew that 'THE BODY' OF CHRIST CAN HAVE NO DEATH IN IT,
          why?
          THE HEAD IS PURE, SO IS THE BODY is pure too,
          AS THE HEAD Jesus Christ [THINKING ACTION DIRECTING] is MAKING THE BODY MOVE into THE HEAD'S COMPLETENESS. amen.

Comment

HOS 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
            HOS 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
            HOS 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

The WATER BAPTISM - The CLEANSING of HIS BODY.

This is my understanding.

The idea of the WATER BAPTISMAL
            is the BEING BORN/COMING OUT/BEING SAVED
            from the WATER.
            A CLEANSING.
            Water is the only weapon YHSHWH GOD has ever used against us.
            HE destroyed the inhabitants of the earth with water.
            Then, HE PROMISED never to use water, as a weapon again.

GEN 9:11
            And I will establish my covenant with you,
            neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood;
            neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
            GEN 9:12
            And God said,
            This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you
            and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
            GEN 9:13
            I do set my bow in the cloud,
            and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
            GEN 9:14
            And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth,
            that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
            GEN 9:15
            And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you
            and every living creature of all flesh;
            and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
            GEN 9:16
            And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it,
            that I may remember the everlasting covenant
            between God and every living creature of all flesh
            that is upon the earth.
            GEN 9:17
            And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant,
            which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.
            _______

MT 3:13
            Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John,
            to be baptized of him.
            MT 3:14
            But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee,
            and comest thou to me?
            MT 3:15
            And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now:
            for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness
            Then he suffered him.
            MT 3:16
            And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water:
            and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him,
            and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove,
            and lighting upon him:

MT 3:17
            And lo a voice from heaven, saying,
            This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

JESUS was submerged and when HE came out of the water,
            HOLY SPIRIT "LIGHTED UPON HIM".
            HIS WHOLE MINISTRY BEGAN.
            _______

1PET 3:18
            For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust,
            that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh,
            but quickened by the Spirit:
            1PET 3:19
            By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;
            1PET 3:20
            Which sometime were disobedient,
            when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah,
            while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is,
            eight souls were saved by water.
            1PET 3:21
            The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us
            (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh,
            but the answer of a good conscience toward God,)
            by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
            1PET 3:22
            Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God;
            angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

My belief is
            that we, as YHSHWH'S PEOPLE,
            recognize HIS COVENANT
            when we SUFFER/SUBMIT to WATER BAPTIZM.
            We SUFFER HIS CLEANSING.

HIS GIFT of HIS HOLY SPIRIT
            in US , HIS BODY, is the BAPTISM of HIS HOLY SPIRIT.
            Our SUFFERING/SUBMITTING to the BAPTISMAL of WATER
            is recognizing HIS COVENANT with US,
            HIS CLEANSING of HIS BODY/HIS PEOPLE.

GEN 9:16
            And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it,
            that I may remember the everlasting covenant
            between God and every living creature of all flesh
            that is upon the earth.
            _______

Let US SUFFER/SUBMIT to YHSHWH'S WAYS,
            as HE DID.

MT 3:15
            And Jesus answering said unto him,
            Suffer it to be so now:
            for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness
            Then he suffered him.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

Richoel... i loved this part IN your post and thank you for understanding...

Quote:

HOS 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

IF. we live in HIS SIGHT... what type of person shall we be?
              IF, we are ''raised up'' what type of raising shall be done and what are we raised too?

i went and looked in my bible on this verse and i have it all written over with notes, i am now only beginning to fully understand...
              here are some notes i wrote....

in part of verse... 'THEN WE SHALL KNOW IF WE FOLLOW THE LORD'... see Phil 3.v.10-14. = WE ARE TO KNOW, the Lord.
              KNOW...be made fully aware of,
              be fully informed about all facts,
              to have a fuller explanation of.

now... i step out here ok,

TO KNOW,[verse 3] is = as a wife shall know her husband and she shall be where HE IS.
              The head Jesus Christ, has a body, who belongs to HIM and Knows HIM, as a wife KNOWS her husband. On this knowing, she has to BE like HIM as a Help-meet, so IF she KNOWS Him, she IS like HIM and IF she is LIKE Him, she has the same LIFE AS HIS... her life is NOT a different form, but THE SAME FORM/STYPE/KIND OF LIFE HE POSSESSES.
              This Baptism of water... then..... the washing by the water of the Word, is a process, that ''advances an 'ancient one' to being ''well pleasing to the Lord''.
              This advancement culminates in the change-over, from mortal into immortal = that is the life-quickened Spirit[the 2nd Adam] within ARISING into eternal life., that few find.

RAIN! SPIRITUALLY speaking = the signification of "rain," as being Truth fertilizing...
              The "water," which makes the rain, signifies the Truth of the Word, and the Truth of doctrine and faith and as rain water descends out of the clouds in heaven, as rain fertilizes the earth, so "rain" signifies Divine Truth fertilizing and making fruitful the Body of Christ.
              "rain" can also signify many spiritual blessings.
              The morning, spiritually means.. the coming of light or the return of revelational knowledge or divine wisdom! knowing what to do and how to get results. amen
              The dividing of the waters means... dividing spiritual Truths that will change us over, from a '' truth'' men worship and believe in.
              The third day or stage of regeneration brings new accomplishments amen.

Comment

The "Rapture" According to HIS WORD

This is my understanding
                of YHSHWH’S WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation).
                This is the only “rapture”
                I find in HIS WORD/LAW
                other than ENOCH’S, ELIJAH’S
                and, of course,
                YHSHWH’S, our Resurrected SAVIOR.

The "Rapture" of the Broken BRANCHES of Y'ISRAEL

JER 11:16
                YHSHWH called you a thriving olive tree
                with fruit beautiful in form.

But with the roar of a mighty storm
                HE will set it on fire,
                and its branches will be broken.

JER 11:17 Almighty YHSHWH, who planted you,
                has decreed disaster for you,
                because the House of Y'ISRAEL
                and the House of YEHUDAH have done evil
                and provoked me to anger by burning incense to Baal.
                ______

RO 11:11
                Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery?
                Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression,
                salvation has come to the gentiles
                to make Y'ISRAEL envious.
                12 But if their transgression means riches for the world,
                and their loss means riches for the unbelievers,
                how much greater riches will their fullness bring!

RO 11:13 I am talking to you gentiles.
                Inasmuch as I am the apostle to the gentiles,
                I make much of my ministry
                14 in the hope that I may somehow
                arouse my own people to envy and save some of them.
                15 For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world,
                what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

16 If the part of the dough
                offered as FIRSTFRUITS (YHSHWH) is HOLY,
                then the whole batch (BELIEVERS) is HOLY;
                if the ROOT (YHSHWH) is HOLY,
                so are the BRANCHES (BELIEVERS).

RO 11:17 If some of the BRANCHES (unbelievers)
                have been broken off, (Jeremiah 11:16)
                and you (gentiles), though a wild olive shoot,
                have been grafted in among the others
                (together with Y'ISRAEL’S BELIEVERS)
                and now share in the nourishing sap (BLOOD)
                from the OLIVE ROOT (YHSHWH),

18 do not boast over those BRANCHES
                (No BRANCH is better than the other).
                If you do, consider this:
                You do not support the ROOT (YHSHWH),
                but the ROOT supports you (BELIEVERS).

19 You will say then,
                "BRANCHES were broken off so that I could be grafted in."
                20 Granted.
                But they were broken off because of unbelief,
                and you stand by FAITH.
                Do not be arrogant, but be afraid.
                21 For if YHSHWH did not spare
                the original BRANCHES (in Jeremiah 11:16),
                he will not spare you either.

RO 11:22 Consider therefore
                the kindness and sternness of YHSHWH:
                sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you,
                provided that you continue in HIS kindness.
                Otherwise, you also will be cut off.
                23 And if they do not persist in unbelief,
                they will be grafted in,
                for YHSHWH is able to graft them in again.
                24 After all,
                if you (gentiles)
                were cut out of an OLIVE TREE that is wild by nature,
                and contrary to nature
                were grafted into a cultivated OLIVE TREE (Y'ISRAEL),
                how much more readily will these,
                the other BRANCHES (Y'ISRAEL’S BELIEVERS),
                be grafted into their own OLIVE TREE (Y'ISRAEL)!

RO 11:25 I do not want you
                to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers,
                so that you may not be conceited:
                Y'ISRAEL has experienced a hardening in part
                until the full number of the gentiles
                has come in (grafted into Y'ISRAEL)
                26 so ALL of Y'ISRAEL will be SAVED,
                as it is written:
                "The deliverer will come from Zion;
                HE will take godlessness away from Jacob.
                RO 11:27 And this is MY COVENANT with them
                when I take away their sin."

This is a COVENANT with Y'ISRAEL.
                If your sin is FORGIVEN,
                YOU are Y'ISRAEL.

_______

ZEC 4:11 Then I asked the angel,
                "What are these TWO OLIVE BRANCHES
                on the right and the left of the lampstand?"

ZEC 4:12 Again I asked him,
                "What are these TWO OLIVE BRANCHES
                beside the two gold pipes that pour out golden oil?"

ZEC 4:13 He replied,
                "Do you not know what these are?"
                "No, my lord," I said.

ZEC 4:14 So he said,
                "These are the TWO who are ANNOINTED to serve
                the MASTER of all the earth."

REV 11:3 And I will give power unto MY Two WITNESSES,
                and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,
                clothed in sackcloth.
                REV 11:4 These are the Two OLIVE TREES (Romans 11),
                and the two candlesticks
                standing before the God of the earth.

REV 11:5 And if any man will hurt them,
                fire proceedeth out of their mouth,
                and devoureth their enemies:
                and if any man will hurt them,
                he must in this manner be killed.

(JER 23:29
                Is not MY WORD like as a fire? saith the LORD;
                and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?)

REV 11:6 These have power to shut heaven,
                that it rain not in the days of their prophecy:
                and have power over waters to turn them to blood,
                and to smite the earth with all plagues,
                as often as they will.

REV 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony,
                the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit
                shall make war against them,
                and shall overcome them, and kill them.

REV 11:8 And their dead bodies
                shall lie in the street of the great city,
                which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,
                where also our Lord was crucified.

REV 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds
                and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies
                three days and an half,
                and shall not suffer their dead bodies
                to be put in graves.

REV 11:10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them,
                and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another;
                because these two prophets tormented them
                that dwelt on the earth.

The only “rapture” I find in HIS WORD

REV 11:11
                And after three days and an half
                the spirit of life from God entered into them,

"...the dead in MESSIAH rise first..."

and they stood upon their feet;
                and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

REV 11:12
                And they heard
                a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither.
                And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud;

“…in a twinkling of an eye…”

and their enemies beheld them.

_______

The BRANCHES were broken off. (Jeremiah 11:16)

The BRANCHES will come together. (Romans 11)

The BRANCHES are prophesised to become ONE. (Zechariah 4) (Revelation 11)
                _______

All of YHSHWH’s PEOPLE

All
                who submit to
                YHSHWH'S GRACE,
                YHSHWH’S SALVATION, through HIMSELF as MESSIAH,
                YHSHWH’S HOLY SPIRIT
                and HIS WORD/LAW (Genesis to Revelation)
                are YHSHWH’S PEOPLE;

And all, yes all, have become unbelievers
                and must be grafted
                into HIS BODY, HIS PEOPLE, HIS Y'ISRAEL.

YHSHWH’S PLAN:

Romans 11:25
                Until “the full number” of gentiles
                come in (grafted into Y'ISRAEL, HIS PEOPLE)

Romans 11:26
                “so that ALL of Y'ISRAEL will be SAVED”!!!

There is only ONE OLIVE TREE.
                WE are ONE PEOPLE!!!
                WE are YHSHWH's PEOPLE!!!
                WE are ONE!!!
                ONE Y’ISRAEL.

The Two BRANCHES/Two WITNESSES
                will be “raptured”
                after the Two become COMPLETE
                in GOD YHSHWH’S ONE OLIVE TREE.
                YHSHWH is the ROOT of the OLIVE TREE!!!

LOVE, RICOEL

YHSHWH is GOD.
                YHSHWH is the MESSIAH.
                YHSHWH is HOLY SPIRIT.
                WE are HIS BODY.

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

The Water Of Separation!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Thank you for your reply and your interest. I can hardly contain my excitement, and those who know me know why!
                  Spying,,, again let us look here Plz..
                  Nothing could give me greater pleasure.

The Water of Separation is very special. It contains pure spring water mixed with the pulverized ashes of a burnt red heifer along with the ashes of cedar wood, hyssop, and scarlet wool.

The Jews consider these ashes an enigma. They cannot fathom how the ashes mixed with water and sprinkled on the unclean render the unclean clean and, yet on the other hand, the ashes when touched by the clean render the clean unclean. The Jews do not understand why all engaged in the preparation of these ashes, all who touch these ashes become unclean, and then contrary wise, why these very ashes must be used to sprinkle the unclean in order that they might be made clean, in order that they might be purified. When you think about it, is this not a great mystery? We all love a good mystery, and this is indeed a great one.

Lady Lucy, I am a cement mason. I have worked with concrete my whole life. For the past year, it has been my duty to resurface damaged concrete and to seal newly poured concrete in order to strengthen the surface of the concrete. So, basically, I work to improve or strengthen those surfaces on which the people do walk.

Continued in next post.
                  The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The Water Of Separation!

Continued from above:

In a spiritual sense, Numbers 19 is through Messiah Yahushua cast in concrete. It is indeed a very sure and solid surface, and I have indeed grown in my understanding concerning the issues which surround this purification over the years, but I know that I have still much to learn concerning Messiah's Water of Separation. I do not at all take you for granted for I know that you are already doing those things which make for purity and cleanness so will you please do me the honor of discussing the great mystery of purification with me?

The Days of Purification are one week, seven days. These correspond to the seven millenniums of human existence ordained by ELOHIM for our purification. You know about these seven days because at your baptism you were baptized into them! Two of the seven days are very special. They are sprinkling days. These two days are the third day and the seventh day. These are the days in which ELOHIM sprinkles the earth with HIS rain, HIS WORD! The remaining days are not sprinkling days. They receive no rain. On those days, the earth receives no rain from ELOHIM. We are not sprinkled with the blessing of HIS voice on these non sprinkling days. In the past two thousand years, how many times has this world heard these words: Thus sayeth YAHWEH ELOHIM? The answer proves the validity of the special nature of the sprinkling days!

I desire to greatly discuss the Red Heifer with you! The New Testament does not flatly state that Jesus is the Red Heifer. Even so, can we proceed with the premise that Jesus is indeed the Red Heifer? Notice that I did not say Yahushua here. When Messiah revealed himself to me as the Red Heifer, I wrote and spoke and thought of Messiah as Jesus so I will not give even an inch on this issue. I am most certainly not saying an unclean thing by calling Messiah, Jesus, but in order to not give offence to the Sacred Namers, I will also say on most other occasions that Yahushua is the Red Heifer.

What say you, Lady Lucy, is it possible that Jesus is the Red Heifer? Was Jesus without blemish? What is the burning of Jesus, and where did he suffer?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

oh Spying... my head is swirling with this information

i have to sit and think.
                      there is so much...

YES~! i agree, with you who the red heifer is.
                      IT has to be a natural picture of a spiritual revelation.
                      Spying... do u see divine things explained in the natural things of this world?
                      just look at your job, your work and your explanation

Lady Lucy, I am a cement mason. I have worked with concrete my whole life. For the past year, it has been my duty to resurface damaged concrete and to seal newly poured concrete in order to strengthen the surface of the concrete.

So, basically, I work to improve or strengthen those surfaces on which the people do walk

So, basically, I work to improve or strengthen those surfaces on which the people do walk

So, basically, I work to improve or strengthen those surfaces on which the people do walk.
                      i wrote it 3 times... so u can see how your ministry is a divine special mission, according to the Word... you... have been given this blessing for yourself, but mostly for others. amen... you are a blessing Spying.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

to seek Him....

cont...
                        Richoel, thanks for the reply. so much to understand hey?

----------------------------

i saw this verse this morning..
                        "But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).
                        ----------------------------
                        remember Spying you wrote in a post how JESUS always PLEASED FATHER?

i saw this quote as well....
                        Why do only a few find the way that leads to
                        1. Because the way is strict, rigorous and difficult.
                        2. Because many are prejudiced--blinded to the truth.
                        3. Because many have been deceived by false teachers.
                        4. Because they succumb to the pressures of family, friends, or
                        religious leaders.
                        5. Because we, as Christians, fail to tell them about the
                        narrow way.
                        6. Because many are so preoccupied with the affairs of this
                        life, they have no genuine interest in saving their own
                        souls or escaping the wrath of God.

B. Remember, Jesus gave only two choices. There is no third
                        alternative.

1. You can travel the easy road where nearly everyone is
                        traveling.
                        a. It is unrestricted. There is room for every opinion,
                        doctrine and practice.
                        b. You can do whatever comes naturally--be a lover of
                        self, enjoy the pleasures of sin.
                        c. There is no need of learning of the true religion or
                        practicing it.
                        d. But rest assured and remember: this way leads to
                        destruction, eternal damnation.

2. Or, you can travel the other road where there are only a
                        few.
                        a. This way is strict and difficult--setting before us a
                        great challenge.
                        b. Its boundaries are ordained by divine revelation--the
                        way of truth.
                        c. It requires sacrifice, self-denial, and obedience.
                        d. But rest assured, this way leads to eternal life.
                        (1) Jesus is encouraging us to travel it. "Enter ye
                        in..." Matt. 7:13
                        (2) May God help us to travel in the narrow way which
                        leads to life.
                        Some of these 'conditions' abovementioned.. seem to make a person well pleasing to Father
                        or
                        not well pleasing.
                        IF we are 'well pleasing'... it seems to indicate incrediable blessings.

Comment

I don't get angry at my son for not acting like a man.
                          He is nine years old.
                          I know he will be a man at the proper time.

I don't get angry at him for not going to the grocery store for me.
                          He is nine years old.
                          He will do what he is supposed to do when the proper time comes.

GOD YHSHWH KNOWS what I will BE.
                          HE is FORMING me into WHO HE WANTS me to BE - for HIM.
                          He is not angry with me because I am not
                          WHO I will BE for HIM-------now.

I KNOW GOD YHSHWH LOVES me
                          and if I move away from HIM, against HIS LAW,
                          I hurt HIM because HE LOVES me.
                          I KNOW that when I choose to sin,
                          my EMMA, HOLY SPIRIT, is right there with me;
                          right there, with me, wherever I am sinning.
                          How dare I do that!
                          This, also, hurts my GOD YHSHWH.

I CHOOSE not to move away from my GOD YHSHWH.
                          HIS COMMAND is, "COME to ME."
                          To SUBMIT to HIS LAW is to MOVE to HIM,
                          to SUBMIT to HIS LAW is LOVING GOD YHSHWH.

LOVE is SUBMITTING to HIS LAW,
                          in FAITH
                          for the ONE WHO WROTE the LAW.

HE is PLEASED when I PRESS ON/SUBMIT to HIS FORMING me.
                          I have learned that when I SUBMIT to HIS LAW, from the beginning,
                          I don't have to go through the DISCIPLINE that I would have
                          by not heeding to HIS LAW, at the beginning.
                          This DISCIPLINE is to FORM us to LOOK like HIS LIVING LAW;
                          what I would have looked like if I had heeded to HIS LAW,
                          from the beginning.

PS 73:1 Truly God is good to Israel, even to such as are of a clean heart.

ROM 7:25 I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
                          So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God;
                          but with the flesh the law of sin.

ROM 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
                          for it is not subject to the law of God,
                          neither indeed can be.

PS 1:2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

PS 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul:
                          the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

PS 119:1 Blessed are the undefiled in the way,
                          who walk in the law of the LORD.

IS 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble,
                          and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness,
                          and their blossom shall go up as dust:
                          because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts,
                          and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

IS 30:9 That this is a rebellious people, lying children,
                          children that will not hear the law of the LORD:

PS 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom,
                          and his tongue talketh of judgment.
                          PS 37:31 The law of his God is in his heart;
                          none of his steps shall slide.

My GOD YHSHWH,
                          I delight to do YOUR WILL, O my GOD YHSHWH:
                          YOUR LAW is within my heart.
                          I will run, not walk, the way of YOUR COMMANDMENTS,
                          when YOU OVERFILL my heart.
                          Teach me,YHSHWH, the way of YOUR STATUES;
                          and I shall keep YOUR WAY unto the end.

Give me understanding, and I shall keep YOUR LAW;
                          yes, I shall observe YOUR LAW with my whole heart.
                          Make me to go in the path of YOUR COMMANDMENTS;
                          because SUBMITTED in YOUR LAW do I delight.
                          Incline my heart unto YOUR COVENANTS, and not to want other things.
                          Turn away my eyes from looking at useless things;
                          and RUSH me TO YOUR WAYS; in YOUR WAYS

Establish YOUR WORD for YOUR SERVANT, who is devoted to YOU,
                          in YOUR FEAR.
                          Make me not want to turn away from YOU, which I fear:
                          for YOUR JUDGEMENTS are GOOD.
                          Listen to me my GOD YHSHWH, I long for YOUR DIRECTIONS:
                          CONDUCT me in YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.
                          Let YOUR MERCIES come also unto me, O YHSHWH,
                          even YOUR SALVATION, according to YOUR WORD.

With YOUR DIRECTIONS to YOUR LAW, I will have an answer
                          for those who criticize me: because I TRUST YOUR WORD.
                          And take not YOUR WORD of TRUTH completely out of my mouth;
                          for my HOPE is in YOUR JUDGEMENTS.
                          So, I will keep YOUR LAW, continually, FOREVER and EVER
                          because I will BE with YOU.
                          AMEN.

(PS 40:8 & PS 119:32-44)

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                          That is why I SAVED YOU.
                          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                          YHSHWH

Comment

Our Dance!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Thank you for my blessing. Actually, in Christ Jesus all are blessed save for those who sin against the spirit. If all are blessed, then we all become a blessing for the one who first blessed us: You know, the boomerang principle.
                            Spying... do u see divine things explained in the natural things of this world?
                            Yes, I absolutely do! The natural world is an image or shadow of the spiritual world in much the same manner as man is the image of ELOHIM. If we are disciplined or trained in this understanding, nothing can remain hidden from us. Do you recall the incident of the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well? Messiah could read her like a book because our actions, that is, our words and deed, and the circumstances of our lives reveal who we really are and what we are doing.

I am certain that you are being trained in this discipline by Messiah. This is why Messiah showed you at your baptism that your immersion in the Word unto perfection would be a blessing for all of mankind.

Do you recall when I asked you to dance with me? I was willing to follow your lead because I could see that you walked or stepped according to the spiritual; yet, I had this reservation, did I not?: We can learn a whole lot about our spiritual dance from the natural world, and, that being the case, I would probably step all over your feet not fully knowing your routine, but if we were blessed to see our dance choreographed in the Word, our movements would exactly mirror each other. Our dance together would be a thing of great beauty. The Body of Messiah is now being trained in this discipline, in the dance of Messiah.

I place great faith, that is, I knowingly know that our dance is choreographed in the Scriptures because I have been blessed to understand how Messiah knew before it actually happened that he would be crucified, and die, and then arise on the third day. All of this is in Numbers 19 if it is opened unto you.

Hebrews says this about those sin offerings burned outside the camp:
                            Hebrews 13:11-12

11 For the bodies of those beasts, whose blood is brought into the sanctuary by the high priest for sin, are burned without the camp.
                            12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
                            These verses tell me that the Crucifixion of Jesus without the camp is a burning. This is evident, is it not?

What does Number 19 require be cast into the midst of the burning of the Red Heifer? Examine the crucifixion! Do you see any wood? Was that wood cast into the midst of the burning of the heifer by the priesthood? John 19:6, Mark 15:10-11

If the Crucifixion of Jesus is a burning, when the Crucifixion is complete, what remains? A dead body! So, the dead body of Messiah is synonymous with the ashes of the Red Heifer.

What does the Torah require concerning those ashes? Who gathered those ashes? Was this gatherer of ashes a clean man as the Torah requires? Did he deposit the ashes in a clean place?

This is not the end of the story, is it?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

such spiritual meat ... it is good...hey!!!!

Spying.. thank you for your meaty-reply...i shall have a spiritual diet to feast upon today...

1] did u know of all things i ever wanted to do, was to dance...in my mind i know all the steps..all the dresses to wear...but... i never got around to it as i was a wife and then mother , even now i love to watch dancing MY favourite now is the Irish Riverdance OH Boy.. i wish i wish. ...
                              Once i saw a movie with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers dancing and they were as ONE unit... the Lord said into my heart.. ''all that practice so much practice, just to be on stage for 3 mins, in a film clip, BUT it took PRACTICE, to make them as one and to make them DISPLAY themselves.''
                              Thats the secret of the stairs... THE STEPS, make up the staircase... and we are to practice our steps before the Lord daily.

2] did u know in real life, my work was a ''tracer'' of engineering plans. It means I traced their work on see thru graphic paper, so that the plans can be printed and copies made to give to others.
                              Because i was trained up to 'copy' ... i dont have much trouble to copy other things. It is like '' i am a copier'' person. I can copy easily. When I read the Word of God, I know how to copy it...the thing is... my adam nature does not wish to lots of times... so i have to kill my own nature, to decrease myself, so that i can completely COPY the life of Christ. I have NOT go this power to decrease, so i use Ps 119.v.35... where i pray to be MADE to obey, as David prayed.

3] after i was married, i became a flower-shop owner, i learnt how to do this and i have a shop filled with flowers that creates very beautfull work. To me in a tiny tiny way, it is like Paradise in the garden of Eden. the smell is beautifull. Have you ever considered smells Spying?..PERFUME.

the reason i say all of this is because it is a shadow ''IF WE CAN SEE'' OF WHAT THE LORD DESIRES OF OUR LIVES... even to our names and where we live are a ''record''... OF SPIRITUAL THINGS happening in our lives... amen
                              -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Do you recall the incident of the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well? Messiah could read her like a book because our actions, that is, our words and deed, and the circumstances of our lives reveal who we really are and what we are doing.
                              yes... HE KNEW.
                              We are trained up to know too... not at first... but after awhile.. it clicks into place... even to body language. Also... one word.. out of place shall reveal the person inside. Our Words have to be 'watched' over.... words are powerfull things.... like seeds.

I am certain that you are being trained in this discipline by Messiah. This is why Messiah showed you at your baptism that your immersion in the Word unto perfection would be a blessing for all of mankind.
                              Spying..
                              that was such an unusual day.. freaky in fact. 7 times i went down as i felt something banged me in the hip and knock me down and under i would go .It reminded me of the man who was a leper had to wash 7 times in the river be free....but... YES.. we do have to be immersed inside the Word. It is like the WORD IS OUR COVERING TO KEEP THE BADIES AWAY...'covered' by the Word no matter what, rather than to be covered by myself and how i think.
                              The Word is powerfull...it is hard to think of it like that WORD-POWERFULL.
                              POWER AND wORD ARE AS ONE.. a unit of power.
                              IF we can stand upon the Word, over all situations...power comes. Think of the 3 men in the firey furnance in Daniel.. I LOVE THEM and I want to copy them and the standards they reached in purity if mind...lets us put ourselves in that place...and then look at the power of the Word IN our lives.,
                              I do not want to be ashamed and fall... and turn back into Egpyt... a looser!
                              but to be RAISED UP into such a frame of a pure mind that NOTHING shall be able to stand IN OUR PATH as we trust in HIM... forever. Spying... THIS IS HIS MINISTRY OF THE ETERNAL FLAME.. Ps 104.v.4.

Do you recall when I asked you to dance with me? I was willing to follow your lead because I could see that you walked or stepped according to the spiritual; yet, I had this reservation, did I not?: We can learn a whole lot about our spiritual dance from the natural world, and, that being the case, I would probably step all over your feet not fully knowing your routine, but if we were blessed to see our dance choreographed in the Word, our movements would exactly mirror each other. Our dance together would be a thing of great beauty. The Body of Messiah is now being trained in this discipline, in the dance of Messiah.
                              let us LOOK at this dance... and BE CONFIDENT... to dance correctly.
                              THE HOLY SPIRIT, teaches His pupils the same lessons. EACH ONE knows the lessons of the others... HE DOES NOT teach differently.. it is like a Math teacher.. she will always teach Maths and then graduate her puplis in math. Sje does not teach math for a season and then switch over to History and then too Geography... BUT concentrates ONLY to graduate her class in math.
                              well... it is the same rules...the Holy Spirit will work on.
                              My family and I [ 7 of us] get taught the same lessons... divine principles that works... none of us fight over a ''division' but.. when one has a revelation the others all agree... not becAUse we love each other but because WE SEE TO UNDERSTAND IT SO CLEARLY.
                              WHEN WE TALK TOGETHER, it is like a gushing and a flow as if the words cannot get out quick enough, so we get to understand what is going on.
                              This happened a few years back, when we found out we had to have the same mind that was/is in Christ Jesus.. we had to have this too...otherwise we are wasting our time. Revelation after revelation would flow, and it was like a river, infact we were in a car to drive 1 and 1/2 hrs to our home at the coast and we dont remember driving and arriving.. we talked and talked and understood more and more... it was if we were in another world and outside of time on this accassion.
                              that is how it works in His overcomers... so let us always be very confident.... they are brethren and know 'the steps of the spiritual dance'. amen
                              I place great faith, that is, I knowingly know that our dance is choreographed in the Scriptures because I have been blessed to understand how Messiah knew before it actually happened that he would be crucified, and die, and then arise on the third day. All of this is in Numbers 19 if it is opened unto you.
                              are we ''outside the camp''?
                              yes... do you know what will ''happen to you''?
                              ... Has God told you of the plans He has for you?
                              OFCOURSE... THEN we follow His steps as He makes His plans... agree with Us.
                              see jer 33.v.3. then into verse 6... the 16 fold restoration. verse 6 then 8-9 and verse 11. the restoration of the house of the Lord, [while this is speaking of Israel,, it also will speak of our personal re-generation.]

the burning of the crucification.. YES.... YES...

What does Number 19 require be cast into the midst of the burning of the Red Heifer? Examine the crucifixion! Do you see any wood? Was that wood cast into the midst of the burning of the heifer by the priesthood? John 19:6, Mark 15:10-11
                              verse 6...
                              ''cast cedar wood, Hyssop, and scarlet and cast it into the midst of the burning.''
                              yes.. cedar wood was cast in by the priest.
                              The signification of cedar is - the spiritual of the church.

If the Crucifixion of Jesus is a burning, when the Crucifixion is complete, what remains? A dead body! So, the dead body of Messiah is synonymous with the ashes of the Red Heifer.
                              yes. agree.

What does the Torah require concerning those ashes? Who gathered those ashes? Was this gatherer of ashes a clean man as the Torah requires? Did he deposit the ashes in a clean place?

verse 9... the man who is clean, shall gather the ashes and lay them without the camp...
                              yes... in a clean place.

Comment

Working...
                              X