Clear All

No "curse" exists for {Jesus} to overcome! {Mal. 4: 6, not yet cursed!}

...Ricoel {my friend} posts;

If you damn the "dirt",
    you damn the "earth".
    If you damn the "earth",
    you damn the "dirt".

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel, I damn neither earth nor ground. My point is that YHWH ended his curse upon the dirt/earth in Gen. chapters eight and nine. There is no Adamic curse for {Jesus} to overcome for us mortals. {Jesus} hasn't conquered death. Death is everywhere. You cannot open your eyes and escape seeing it. A tidalwave, a storm, an earthquake, a flood, a flu-like disease, ...all these things {and many more} and death shows that it isn't conquered for the "seed" of mankinds benifit. It is to "seed" that the promises go that YHWH gave to Abraham, isn't it? And seed is flesh and blood? Salvation belongs to the living. The dead do not need saving, but if they can be saved by any cleaver words that a group of people can write down, it will equal "power" to the faith the can administer this life to the already dead.

...Eretz and adamah are interchangeable words {and there are yet more} with Eretz getting most of the use. Adamah more often is used to point to the ground {used in a smaller sense} and Eretz is more often used in a broader sense for the land or the earth/world, but both can be used interchangeably for earth/world or for dirt/ground. I suppose it is at the author's own discretion in how he chooses to use his words.

....Michael

Comment

There is no Adamic curse for {Jesus} to overcome for us mortals. {Jesus} hasn't conquered death. Death is everywhere. You cannot open your eyes and escape seeing it. A tidalwave, a storm, an earthquake, a flood, a flu-like disease, ...all these things {and many more} and death shows that it isn't conquered for the "seed" of mankinds benifit.
      MICHAEL,
      do you believe that there is a RESURRECTION of the dead?
      Do you believe that the people that died in the disasters
      have died and will never live, again?
      Do you believe that it is over for them?
      Do you believe that ABRAHAM, MOSES, JOSEPH, and DAVID
      are dead and not alive - LIVING?

If you do,
      your god is weak.

MICHAEL, I LOVE YOU.
      RICOEL
      Last edited by israelthebride; 10-13-2005, 05:51 AM.
      The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
      I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
      I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Comment

But not with these words, "but he that believeth not is condemned..."

...Ricoel asks;

MICHAEL,
          do you believe that there is a RESURRECTION of the dead?
          Do you believe that the people that died in the disasters
          have died and will never live, again?
          Do you believe that it is over for them?
          Do you believe that ABRAHAM, MOSES, JOSEPH, and DAVID
          are dead and not alive - LIVING?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

..."already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God". Jn. 3: 18

...Ricoel, a few words out of my siddur {prayer book} say what I believe.

Your love sustains the living, your great mercies give life to the dead. You support the falling, heal the ailing, free the fettered. You keep your faith with those who sleep in the dust. Whose power can compare with yours? You are master of life and death and deliverance.

...I read these words at least once every week from my siddur. But I do not attribute these words to any man. {Jesus} has absolutely nothing to do with any of these words. This is strictly YHWH's own territory to administer and he doesn't operate out of any pre-assumed curse upon mankind. Life can be reasoned to continue if YHWH wants it that way, even for other then the covenanted peoples of YHWH. He may just carry a bag of seed along with him as he walks to and fro throughout his world. Why believe that life is lived anywhere else other then in this very world? Life is not death and it is lived in our own world as I read of life from the tanakh. Did YHWH ever intend to parcel out his own heavenly world? Where can I read of such things from the words of the tanakh? "Blood" is a component of "life" if you believe in the words of YHWH. Where does that put all life to be lived at? Can YHWH replant his world then? Can he return the life that is stolen away from his own peoples for us to relive in this very world? Need GD do other then return a spirit to its new host, its flesh?

1 Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them;

2 While the sun, or the light, or the moon, or the stars, be not darkened, nor the clouds return after the rain:

3 In the day when the keepers of the house shall tremble, and the strong men shall bow themselves, and the grinders cease because they are few, and those that look out of the windows be darkened,

4 And the doors shall be shut in the streets, when the sound of the grinding is low, and he shall rise up at the voice of the bird, and all the daughters of music shall be brought low;

5 Also when they shall be afraid of that which is high, and fears shall be in the way, and the almond tree shall flourish, and the grasshopper shall be a burden, and desire shall fail: because man goeth to his long home, and the mourners go about the streets:

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern. [Death is discribed poeticly]

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

...And what does YHWH intend to do with our spirits but to reunite them with flesh? All promises that GD made in the tanakh belong to flesh. Even David's reappearance as a king belongs to our own world. Isn't the earth really YHWH's own garden to tend to as he chooses? And if he reasons a few weeds will not be out of place in his garden, what then are we to do about it? Aren't there always weeds in the garden?

...The abundance of life outnumbering its former count within its own species says that GD's spirit is still creating life in our own world as he always has done. Where does all the renewed life come from if not from GD? How are there more and more people in this world without something of YHWH's own labors of creation still happening in our own world? It seems to me that YHWH is still very busy with the life that exists in our own world. With so much new life happening here, why put any of it anywhere else? Can you understand my reasoning, Ricoel? The planting of life and its mating to flesh and blood goes on and on. The life is in the blood! Do you still believe this to be so? Christians are still trying to save the dead. Do you want to go to the dead place and call it life, or do you want to live in YHWH's world that he replants regularly?

....Michael

Comment

MICHAEL,
            are speaking of RESURRECTION or reincarnation?
            Which is the one that you believe in?

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
            That is why I SAVED YOU.
            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
            YHSHWH

Comment

Are the living really alive. Are the dead awaiting their flesh to live?

...Ricoel posts;

MICHAEL,
              are speaking of RESURRECTION or reincarnation?
              Which is the one that you believe in?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel, is man's spirit of GD? Doesn't YHWH mate spirit to flesh in this world? Can resurrection be any different then reincarnation? No flesh means no blood. All resurrection I hear mentioned in the tanakh and by man mates spirit to flesh. There is some sort of body always present. The more appropriate question is where is resurrected "later life" to be lived at?

9 But they shall serve YHWH their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.

10 Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith YHWH; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make him afraid. Jer. 30: 9, 10

23 And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd.

24 And I YHWH will be their God, and my servant David a prince among them; I YHWH have spoken it. Eze. 34: 23, 24

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of YHWH.

5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am YHWH.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am YHWH, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, Eze. 37: 3 - 13

...Where is the land of Israel to be found at? Is it really in heaven? This is where David and his people find our resurrection if we can believe what these words in the tanakh say. Are you sure that these people that Ezekiel addresses weren't actually reincarnated by YHWH instead of resurrected? Is there any difference between reincarnation and resurrection? GD still mates spirit to flesh, doesn't he? Hasn't he always done so? He still uses this world and plans to keep it funtioning, doesn't he? What for? Are you alive or dead now and what does that say about where life is lived at? Where are the living kept by YHWH? Is the life really found in the blood as the text of the torah states it is? Do you believe this to be a true account of life and wouldn't this way of thinking put some constraints upon life? It would be strange if christians and moslems, et-all, were actually willing to trade life for death, and this was the lie that the world was being falsely convinced of to give up their lives. "Life is death and death is life" doesn't fit the idea of life containing in blood.

...Are there other examples of YHWH using the earth to house the "later life", that can be found in the tanakh? Perhaps the words of Danial which has resurrection happening in this world {Dan. 12: 1, 2}. If I just give it a moment, I'm sure that I can think of other examples. Flesh may be the appropriate house for life to live in, and it may even be the intent of YHWH for this world to house all of the life that is, in our own bodies. What does that say about how we should treat this world and the life that is found in it?

...So you think that YHWH wants to give you his own domain to share with him, do you? Just let me read this from the tanakh. We went from the millions of people to the billions of people and all that extra spirit had to come from somewhere, didn't it? It seems plain to me that GD has to both recreate and to reuse what spirit there is. So who might walk among us now? David is a prince above which means that he is reborn, but only if his right arm is appropriately marked to reflect YHWH's own choice of a heir for the Name of YaHu{W}daH.

....Michael

Comment

re·in·car·na·tion n.
                1.a. Rebirth of the soul in another body.
                b. Belief in this rebirth.
                2. A rebirth in another form;
                a new embodiment.

res·ur·rec·tion n.
                1. The act of rising from the dead or returning to life.
                2. The state of one who has returned to life.
                =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

reincarnation is being brought back to life
                in another type of body.

RESURRECTION is being brought back to LIFE
                in the same body; as the same person.
                In YHSHWH'S RESURRECTION,
                we are RESURRECTED in a GLORIFIED BODY.

MICHAEL,
                will you be RESURRECTED?
                Why?

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

Can you think a little deeper?

...Ricoel, are the examples I gave above examples of resurrection or reincarnation? Is David reincarnated or resurected? What about the bones that become Israel again? You are putting very little thought into your answers. Perhaps the bigger question is do the reborn end up in our own world or in the realm of YHWH by what is written in the pages of the tanakh? Most of the understanding that can be new knowledge to us is found in discovering this answer. Do we live again upon the earth?

...What of the spirit of man that is perpetually renewed in new lives born every day? When the millions become the billions, has GD mated flesh to spirit? How much of these births are renewed spirits and how many of them are first-timers? The body of {Jesus} begins to disolve in the spirit of the truth. There are too many "new" bodies of flesh to put all birth into old bodies like that of {Jesus}. Where is to be the place of the rebirth {or reforming?} of {Jesus} to happen at? David clearly lives again upon the earth as the prophets write of it.

...If I crack {Jesus} like an egg, where will the yoke {the christian faithfull} fall?

....Michael

Comment

Is David reincarnated or resurected? What about the bones that become Israel again?

According to GOD YHSWHH'S WORD,
                    DAVID and the BONES of ISRAEL are RESSURECTED.
                    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

When the millions become the billions, has GD mated flesh to spirit? How much of these births are renewed spirits and how many of them are first-timers?

The ONLY SPIRIT - LIFE that is reincarnated is GOD YHSHWH'S SPIRIT - LIFE.
                    Each of us BEING a PART of HIS SPIRIT - HIS LIFE.
                    I believe that each of us is UNIQUELY CREATED
                    because our GOD YHSHWH is too EXACT - too PRECISE.
                    This PRECISENESS in UNIQUENESS makes each of us different.
                    We are alike in feelings and thoughts,
                    but different in who we are.
                    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

There are too many "new" bodies of flesh to put all birth into old bodies like that of {Jesus}.

If one human can be RESURRECTED (DAVID),
                    it is possible for any human to be.
                    =-=-=-=-=-=-=

Where is to be the place of the rebirth {or reforming?}
                    of {Jesus} to happen at?

In YOU.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

Does life return to our own world with a possibility that it once lived before?

Where is to be the place of the rebirth {or reforming?}
                      of {Jesus} to happen at?

In YOU.

LOVE, RICOEL

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...We can do better here. This renewed life is lived on this earth in all examples that I have given you. That empties the body of {Jesus} as I see it of being any house of containment for YHWH's spirit or ours. YHWH mates spirit to flesh and he does it in this world that we are familiar with as he always has done by himself. That would leave Ecclesiastes account a viable one for addressing this continuation of life.

6 Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern {Death poetically discribed}.

7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Eccl. 12: 6, 7

...Does YHWH return a living spirit having lived before, to new flesh in the act of birth? The text of the tanakh says that he can.

....Michael

Comment

Of seed and flesh.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. Gen. 17: 7

12 And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. Gen. 2: 2

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice. Gen. 22: 17, 8

4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; Gen. 26: 4

4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham. Gen. 28: 4

-------

13 And, behold, YHWH stood above it, and said, I am YHWH God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed {not in thy "spirit"}. Gen. Gen. 28: 13, 14

13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, thy servants, to whom thou swarest by thine own self, and saidst unto them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever {even in Israel's sin!}.

14 And YHWH repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people {-while they were bowing to the golden calf below the mt. of Sinai!}. Ex. 32: 13, 14

35 Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that YHWH he is God; there is none else beside him.

36 Out of heaven he made thee to hear his voice, that he might instruct thee: and upon earth he shewed thee his great fire; and thou heardest his words out of the midst of the fire.

37 And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt;

38 To drive out nations from before thee greater and mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for an inheritance, as it is this day.

39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that YHWH he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else. Deut. 4: 35 - 39

1 Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

2 Thus saith YHWH that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3 For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring: {what qualification is presented for YHWH to pour out his spirit upon his peoples seed {flesh}?}

4 And they shall spring up as among the grass, as willows by the water courses.

5 One shall say, I am YHWH'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto YHWH, and surname himself by the name of Israel. Isa. 44: - 5

...Ricoel, I want you to notice the word, {seed}. Seed is flesh. The flesh of Israel has the blessing of YHWH upon it {by YHWH's own words}. It also has the name of YHWH as its own Name, invested in the tribe of Judah where YHWH administers his people from through the priesthood of Levi. The seed of Israel also gets YHWH's spirit poored out upon it and YHWH's own Name which we JEWs bear. This seed {flesh} is at the center of GD's promises and blessings. This seed lives in this world. YHWH also tends this very world and has chosen a seed out of it to be his own people and his own inheritance. GD gives life to flesh. Where does GD promise to bless a "spirit" in the place of blessing this fleshly "seed"? Death has no seed! Their is no seed to resurrect in death. The blessing of YHWH belongs to seed which is flesh. Resurrection and reincarnation belongs to this world. It belongs to flesh. The difference between these two ways of addressing renewed life is not important. But that life returns to this very earth is very important. Where does YHWH agree to give away any portion of his own heavenly domain to anyone in our own world? Christianity lives on one side of this divide in understanding and the JEWish people live on the other side. What is inherited, heaven or earth? To what and whom does resurrection belong to?

8 I have set YHWH always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.

9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Ps. 16: 8 - 11

...The life is in the blood! Where is the blood to be found?

....Michael

Comment

The seed of Israel also gets YHWH's spirit poored out upon it
                          and YHWH's own Name which we JEWs bear.
                          Before we get into who the Jews are
                          and what they are getting,
                          tell me;
                          What makes you a Jew?
                          How do you know that you are a Jew?
                          What do you base this belief in?

Are you a Jew by race?
                          Are you a Jew by belief?

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                          That is why I SAVED YOU.
                          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                          YHSHWH

Comment

We are you genetically.

...Ricoel writes;

Before we get into who the Jews are
                            and what they are getting,
                            tell me;
                            What makes you a Jew?
                            How do you know that you are a Jew?
                            What do you base this belief in?

Are you a Jew by race?
                            Are you a Jew by belief?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

17 And in every province, and in every city, whithersoever the king's commandment and his decree came, the Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day. And many of the people of the land became Jews; for the fear of the Jews fell upon them. Esth. 8: 17 KJV

-------

17 And many of the people of the land professed to be JEWs, for the fear of the JEWs had fallen upon them. Esth. 8: 17 JPS

...Ricoel, there is no JEWish "race". We are a people who are all JEWs by our faith. 2500 years ago anyone could bury themselves among the JEWish people by simply saying that they were JEWs. It was in proving their faith that these non-JEWs would be discovered. Add 2500 years of genetic mix to the time of Persia and Esther and you can see, we are you in body. Just look at the faces in a JEWish day school and see your own children look back at you. It is christianity and Islam that perpetuates the myth of a JEWish race.

...I'll help you here in discovering the truth.

http://www.ssdsrv.org/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

...We are more closely related then you think! They {mostly christian in faith} sought us out by Name for the JEWish race that they fanticized to exist and hated us in return for it. Then they accused us by Name. They made themselves guilty by accusing us by race. When they accused us by Name, they accused YHWH's own Name. Still christians teach as a part of their own faith that the JEWish people are damned for rejecting {Jesus} as messiah. They still accuse us by Name, but our Name trumps their own name! Is there life in the Name of YHWH, my brother?

....Michael

Comment

...Ricoel, there is no JEWish "race". We are a people who are all JEWs by our faith. 2500 years ago anyone could bury themselves among the JEWish people by simply saying that they were JEWs. It was in proving their faith that these non-JEWs would be discovered. Add 2500 years of genetic mix to the time of Persia and Esther and you can see, we are you in body. Just look at the faces in a JEWish day school and see your own children look back at you. It is christianity and Islam that perpetuates the myth of a JEWish race.

...I'll help you here in discovering the truth.

http://www.ssdsrv.org/

--------------------------------------------------------------------

...We are more closely related then you think! They {mostly christian in faith} sought us out by Name for the JEWish race that they fanticized to exist and hated us in return for it. Then they accused us by Name. They made themselves guilty by accusing us by race. When they accused us by Name, they accused YHWH's own Name. Still christians teach as a part of their own faith that the JEWish people are damned for rejecting {Jesus} as messiah. They still accuse us by Name, but our Name trumps their own name! Is there life in the Name of YHWH, my brother?

....Michael
                              I agree with everything you say!!!

You or any Jew are not damned.
                              GOD YHWH is our JUDGE.
                              This world has it's own definitions
                              and it's own laws, let them.

We are related.
                              We are YHWH'S ONE PEOPLE.
                              Please read EZEKIEL 37:15-28 with "tablet" instead of "stick".

You and I will be together
                              at the time of gathering HIS PEOPLE.
                              ALL, and I mean ALL, HIS PEOPLE will be SAVED.
                              You and I will STAND before YHWH,
                              together as ONE.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                              That is why I SAVED YOU.
                              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                              YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                              X