X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Questions

Ten Questions

In Jeremiah 11:16-17:
    who are the BRANCHES that are broken off?
    _______

In Ezekiel 37: 16-17:
    Who are the Two STICKS/BRANCHES?

Ezekiel 37: 18-27:
    What Two STICKS/TABLETTAS,
    put together to make ONE STICK/TABLETTA,
    tell this story (this PROPHECY) from GOD YHSHWH?
    _______

In Zechariah 4,
    who are the OLIVE BRANCHES/TREES?
    _______

In Romans 11:
    who is the "wild" OLIVE BRANCH/TREE?

Who is the "natural/on the land" OLIVE BRANCH/TREE?
    _______

In Revelation 11:
    who are the Two OLIVE TREES that are GOD YHSHWH'S WITNESSES?

In Revelation 11:11-12.
    Who is waiting for the RESURRECTION and
    for this "taking up in a cloud" PROPHECY?
    _______

1Kings 11: 30-32:
    Who was torn apart by the “renting” of the PROPHETS ROBE?

John 19: 23:
    WHO SAVED HIS ISRAEL with the SIGN
    of the “seamless” ROBE?
    _______

…YHSHWH SAID,
    “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the HOUSE of ISRAEL.
    MT 15:24

From Jeremiah to Revelation,
    the OLIVE TREE/BRANCHES are always
    the same people.

(Hint: Two PEOPLES)

Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant,
    then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people:
    for all the earth is mine:
    And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation.
    These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
    EX 19:5-6

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood,
    an holy nation, a peculiar people;
    that ye should shew forth the praises of him
    who hath called you out of darkness
    into his marvellous light;
    Which in time past were not a people,
    but are now the people of God:
    which had not obtained mercy,
    but now have obtained mercy.
    1PET 2:9-10

For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them (old ISRAEL):
    but the word preached did not profit them,
    not being mixed with FAITH in them that heard it.
    HEB 4:2

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Two sticks?

...Ricoel writes;

In Ezekiel 37: 16-17:
    Who are the Two STICKS/BRANCHES?

Ezekiel 37: 18-27:
    What Two STICKS/TABLETTAS,
    put together to make ONE STICK/TABLETTA,
    tell this story (this PROPHECY) from GOD YHSHWH?
    _______

...Let me answer the easy question first. I'll think on whether I want to answer any others. The two families of Israel are the northren tribes of Israel and Judah. One family falls victim to the Assyrians, and the other to Babylon.

24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which YHWH hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them. Jer. 33: 24

...These are the two sticks that are to become one stick in the hand of YHWH. Judah is king over this union. This points out why one should search out the roots of the Name of YaHu{W}daH for the reason that "YHWH" chose this tribe to bear his own Name. He who owns the Name of Yahudah also owns the Name of "YHWH". So his Name is "YHWH" as Jeremiah writes in Jer. 23: 6. This is the true messianic root of the Name of Judah. This child/man will be father to all JEWs. He can also be said to be Named "GD". This union of these two sticks belongs to this messianic figure. {Jesus} can be said to save many gentiles {by christian definition}, but he never saved the JEWish people by the use of the tanakh's definition. The term "salvation" has to be disputed in what the author actually meant by it as used in the tanakh. Do the dead really need salvation from death? It seems to me that the living could extend their lives if salvation came to them. What side of life do these promises really belong to? What need has death of a king/messiah?

....Michael

Comment

YHSHWH/JESUS says that HE is from the Tribe of YEHUDA
      just as you say that you are from Tribe of YEHUDA.

HE can prove it
      just like you can prove it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I wrote this for you in another board
      and it is necessary now;

The COVENANT for and the REASON for MESSIAH

The ADAMIC COVENANT:
      GEN 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,
      and between thy seed and her seed;
      it shall bruise thy head,
      and thou shalt bruise his heel.
      (one seed, as with the COVENANT with ABRAHAM)

The SACRIFICE of the animal (I BELIEVE a LAMB)
      for the first man and woman
      was to get the INNOCENT SKIN to cover their sin.
      (Genesis 3:21)

I BELIEVE that GOD YHSHWH, BEING the ONLY ONE CAPABLE,
      CAME to BE the COVENANTED SEED, the SON, for HIS PEOPLE
      and
      to take the place of the LAMB that died INNOCENTLY.
      DEATH had been introduced into HIS CREATION
      because of HIS LOVE for us.

HE SUBMITTED HIMSELF,
      completely denying HIS ALMIGHTINESS,
      to HIS HOLY SPIRIT;
      as we should.

Though GOD, HE was totally human,
      in denial of HIS ALMIGHTINESS
      and in SUBMITTANCE to HOLY SPIRIT.
      HE COULD NOT do anything as GOD
      because then HIS BEING GOD would not
      REDEEM HIS HUMANS from the death they deserved.
      The death owed for the INNOCENT LAMB
      that died for the humans.

Why do you think HIS PEOPLE were sacrificing
      all those lambs for all those years?

ABEL started it all with HIS SACRIFICE
      remembering what YAH had done for his father and mother.
      Then, all HIS PEOPLE started
      awaiting the day that the death
      owed for the sin of the first two humans
      would be taken away.

Then, the New COVENANT;
      "But every one shall die for his own iniquity:
      every man that eateth the sour grape,
      his teeth shall be set on edge.
      Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
      that I will make a new covenant
      with the house of Y'Israel,
      and
      with the house of Judah
      :

We are responsible for our own unconfessed sin.
      No other's sin can ever be put on us.
      We are free from the LAW of sin.
      We are REDEEMED!!!

RICOEL
      Last edited by israelthebride; 09-16-2005, 11:06 PM.

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

YHWH does not curse the world's peoples!

...Ricoel posts;

It does exist {the Adamic curse},
        whether you believe it or not.
        It happened.
        The ADAMIC Curse existed until the New COVENANT.
        Now, everyone is responsible for their own sin.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel, give me some textural support. This is my textual support that there is no Adamic curse.

20 And Noah builded an altar unto YHWH; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And YHWH smelled a sweet savour; and YHWH said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night {no curse shall exist} shall not cease. Gen. 20 - 22

...It makes no sense at all that YHWH would suspend only a part of Adam's curse. This is Adam's curse.

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

--> Do we eat from the ground in sorrow any longer?

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

...The common thought here is the curse against the ground. In Gen. chap. 3, YHWH lays it down and in Gen. chap. 8, he removes it. In the mitzvot we find that it is now a requirement to bring the fruit of the earth into YHWH's service. If the fruit of the ground is OK for YHWH to require for temple services, it must not have a curse upon it. This takes no deep reasoning to conclude. So why do you want to curse all people if not to make {Jesus} a meaningful sacrifice that christianity can regulate to its own benifit? I would ask people to just walk around the door that christianity presents as an empty fact in their faces. YHWH doesn't curse the worlds people. He just chose a family of his own out of it, choosing out of the world a people for himself which no other people need to belong to unless they want to mind the rules and come through the front door with respect to the resident owners of the faith.

...Michael

Comment

GEN 8:21 And the LORD smelled a sweet savor; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
          GEN 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
          ___

I PRAYED for GOD YHSHWH' HELP.
          HE kept SAYING,
          "What did I SAY? What did I SAY?"
          I didn't understand.

Then, my eyes/ears were opened.

HE NEVER took the ADAMIC CURSE off.
          HE SAID, in HIS HEART,
          "I will not again
          curse the ground any more for man's sake;
          for the imagination of man's heart
          is evil from his youth;
          neither will I again smite,
          any more, every thing living,
          as I have done."

The CURSE is, still, on.
          The PLAN for the New COVENANT
          is in HIS HEART.

HIS New COVENANT for HIS PEOPLE - HIS ISRAEL.
          PRAISE GOD YHSHWH!!!

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

The world and mankind that YHWH created isn't cursed.

20 Then Noah built an altar to the Lord and, taking of every clean animal and of every clean bird, he offered burnt offerings on the altar. 21 The Lord smelled the pleasing odor, and the Lord said to Himself: "Never again will I doom the earth because of man, since the devisings of man's mind are evil from his youth; nor will I ever again destroy every living being, as I have done.

22 So long as the earth endures,
            Seedtime and harvest,
            Cold and heat,
            Summer and winter,
            Day and night
            Shall not cease."

--> "what is the purpose of these words in verse 22?"

...Gen. 8: 20 - 22, JPS

...Ricoel, what you need to notice is that YHWH is comparing the new state of the earth with its old {cursed} state. YHWH changes something. You shouldn't curse the earth and all of the earths people just to make {Jesus} the only door to escape through. If there is no curse anymore, then YHWH can have his own family without his covenant being turned into a new version of Noah's ark for all of mankind to try to squeeze into and escape his wrath. Of {Jesus}, you seem to be saying, "crowd in, the rain is coming", believing that YHWH desires the damnation of all who will not call {Jesus} messiah. But YHWH said the rain already came and went, taking GD's wrath with it. The covenant of YHWH that Abraham entered into with GD isn't an ark for all of mankind to squeeze into to avoid the rain that belongs to a cursed earth. YHWH says plainly that he will not turn against man {even though he is still corrupt} as he did before. Something then has changed. Can you figure out GD's new demeaner now that the rain has ended? Don't damn what YHWH hasn't damned. It plainly isn't necessary to curse the world that YHWH created. All that YHWH requires of you and everyone else is a contrite heart that seeks righteousness. YHWH isn't a bird of prey looking for meat to eat. That is not why he created the world. Have you any idea how very few people can claim any salvation from {Jesus}? I doubt that even one out of a million of those whom have lived and died would count as his "saved ones". Even most JEWs fail to recieve any salvation from {Jesus} making his salvation a false type of salvation which isn't really salvation at all. Isn't it strange that a man called "savior" damns so many innocent people who never even met the man?

...Ricoel, do a little research and post a few texts from the tanakh that you think show that YHWH has cursed his earth and damned all of its people because of Adam's sin. There are no collaborating texts to underline such a false assumption anywhere in the tanakh. If this false idea was truly believed to be so, it would be recorded throughout the tanakh in all of its texts. A damned people would complain openly. The only curse that is mentioned is the one that belongs to the lawbreaker that is unfortunely said as well to belong only to we JEWs who are in covenant with YHWH. The world's people escape this law since they are not in covenant with YHWH. I must assume that the reward for we JEWs in keeping these laws to YHWH's satisfaction is immense. Perhaps it is something like gaining a place in the Name of "YHWH" which would require a GD-like way of reasoning justice. Those under the law and those outside of the law shouldn't be rewarded the same.

....Michael

Comment

MICHAEL,
              for me to show you the curse,
              you need to tell me where, you believe,
              the skin came from in Genesis 3:31.

Unless, there is a death or SACRIFICE for their sin,
              the first man and woman could not live.
              Who/what died?

RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
              That is why I SAVED YOU.
              For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
              YHSHWH

Comment

A bucket of fat?

4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And YHWH had respect unto Abel and to his offering: Gen. 4: 4

--> I assume that Abel first killed his sheep before removing its fat? An offering made to YHWH is not a Levitical sacrifice and it has nothing to do with sin and its remission. Nothing but YHWH's own desire could remove the breach that existed between Adam and YHWH. It is hard for you christians to understand this. The Levitical laws give no covering for willful sins to be expunged nor any covering for having broken the laws of GD {unless specifically mentioned in the mitzvot}. Forgiveness of sins {for mans own benefit} is not the intent of the law that is codified under Moses. This fact is also a death-nail that belongs to the faith of christianity. There is no Adamic curse to deliver oneself from and there is no sacrifice that can be made to excuse willful {intentional} sin or the act of breaking the law of YHWH. Christianity shouldn't have taught such things to the followers of the christian faith. {Jesus} then dies in vain as do all JEWs who suffer from the hands of gentiles who think that they understand the things of YHWH. The faith of christianity is caught up in a blood debt owed by the laws of YHWH to the Name of YaHu{W}daH. The indebted curse is owed to those who owe payment to this blood debt. This "curse for a curse" is not Adamic in nature and the faith of christianity owes the largest part of this debt to YHWH.

...Ricoel, where did Abel get the fat from that he offered to YHWH {with fire} to make a sweet fragrance to YHWH {as did Noah}? Why does Adam keep a flock of {sheep?} if not to eat meat from it? Remember that Abel's flock is actually Adams flock while his sons live under his own roof {or cave?}. Abel tends sheep for Adam. Because Adam and his wife knew no shame, they didn't cover themselves. But when they became ashamed, YHWH made coats of the skins of Adam's flock to cover them with. Obviously YHWH had the skills of a taylor. Man seems to know how to kill an animal without being given any instruction as to how to do it. Also a coat does more then cover nakedness.

....Michael

Comment

A covenant of peace between YHWH and mankind exists.

...Ricoel, YHWH establishes a covenant with Noah never again to curse all life. We must add Gen. 8: 20 - 22 to the text of Gen. 9: 12 - 17. We can further add the conclusion of Isaiah that a peace between YHWH and all living creatures is infered.

...The Adamic curse;

17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return. Gen. 3: 17 - 19

20 And Noah builded an altar unto YHWH; and took of every clean beast, and of every clean fowl, and offered burnt offerings on the altar.

21 And YHWH smelled a sweet savour; and YHWH said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's {Adom means red and refers to mankind} sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.

22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. Gen. 8: 20 - 22

--> These things will not be the means by which YHWH smites the earth!

-------

...added to

-------

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations;

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.

14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth. Gen. 9: 12 - 17

9 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

10 For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith YHWH that hath mercy on thee. Gen. 54: 9, 10

...YHWH makes a covenant of peace with all life that removes any curse from this life. There is no, "but I will curse you otherwise" implied. Clearly the Adamic curse is no more in evidence. Clearly the ground is no longer cursed as was the case with the Adam's seed through the end of the flood. YHWH is now at peace with the ground and all of its life. Ricoel, there is no Adamic curse to be delivered from. You need to curse all people before your messiah can deliver them from it. If you can see that there is no Adamic curse, you begin to uncover the corruption that exists in the faith of Rome {christianity}. Without a cursed world, YHWH is free to have a people of his own that doesn't imply that all other people are cursed who are outside of his covenant that he has made with his people. There is no longer any reason for your body of {Jesus} to be thought of as an ark for all christians to flee YHWH's wrath in. For you and all other people to escape GD's wrath, I give you the same law that you give your own children to follow. Be good! Except that YHWH is a just Eloheem who doesn't benefit from cursing the righteous among people. This would disallow any real justice from ever existing in this world.

....Michael

Comment

GEN 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
                    GEN 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
                    ___

GEN 9:9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
                    GEN 9:10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
                    GEN 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
                    GEN 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:
                    GEN 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
                    GEN 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
                    GEN 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
                    GEN 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
                    GEN 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that is upon the earth.

The COVENANT is
                    YHSHWH will not destroy HIS CREATION with WATER, again.
                    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

But, if you believe that YHWH can CHANGE HIS MIND
                    on a WORD that HE SAID,
                    we do not BELIEVE in the same GOD.

"...thou will surely die."
                    My GOD YHSHWH WILL FULFILL EVERY WORD,
                    and I mean EVERY WORD HE SAYS.
                    HE is not a liar.
                    HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND on a SPOKEN/WRITTEN WORD.

I know the first man and woman
                    did not die for their sin.
                    _______

MICHAEL,
                    after your "adamah" body dies,
                    do you believe that you do, too,
                    or
                    do you believce that you live on?

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

An everlasting Name?

...Ricoel posts;

So, MICHAEL,
                      who died for the sin
                      of ADAMAH and EVE?

...Adam means red and refers to mankind {Strongs 120}. Adam died for his own sin. But the offspring of Adam who lived until Noah died because they were violent and spilled innocent blood.

5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented YHWH that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And YHWH said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of YHWH. Gen. 6: 5 - 8

...Adam died because of his transgresion against YHWH. But the flood was because man was evil and followed every inclination of his own heart, doing evil constantly. This leaves Adam and his wife to their own sin and sets forth a second reason for the flood. We are told that mankind earned his own end independant of Adam's judgement by YHWH. In any case the curse against the ground ended when we are told that it ended in Gen. 8: 20 - 22. In Noah there is a clean start that brings no Adamic curse with it. There is not any mention of any curse linked to "Adam" or "Noah" that can be found in the tanakh.

4 Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of YHWH: {The day that exists to punish those with JEWish blood upon them, "Joel 3: 2, 14"}

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. Mal. 4: 4 - 6

...If GD threatens to curse the earth for violating the law of Moses, I must assume that no curse as such exists previously to the threat. There is no Adamic curse to escape from then. There is no curse upon the earth at all. Christianity is in error in thinking that such a curse exists. {Jesus} has nothing to deliver mankind from. There isn't even a sin offering for him to mimic with his execution and claim the forgiveness of sins by it. Christianity is the faith of Rome. It curses the innocent so it can deliver them from its curse. We JEWs have our own faith which includes a special Name in it. This Name is not in anyway honored by christianity. If it had been, there wouldn't be a trail of JEWish blood that follows the christian faith throughout its 2000 year history.

...Ricoel, there is not one single account of any Adamic curse that exists in the entire tanakh. The name "Adam" simply has no such scripture to reference in any relationship to any such curse upon mankind in any of the 66 books that make up the tanakh. You believe in such a curse because your own faith becomes nothing without such a curse to deliver one from.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel posts;

The COVENANT is
                      YHSHWH will not destroy HIS CREATION with WATER, again.

But, if you believe that YHWH can CHANGE HIS MIND
                      on a WORD that HE SAID,
                      we do not BELIEVE in the same GOD.

"...thou will surely die."
                      My GOD YHSHWH WILL FULFILL EVERY WORD,
                      and I mean EVERY WORD HE SAYS.
                      HE is not a liar.
                      HE WILL NOT CHANGE HIS MIND on a SPOKEN/WRITTEN WORD.

I know the first man and woman
                      did not die for their sin.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Ricoel, I assume that the death penalty occured when GD created death. On that day both Adam and Eve died. But what power has death over the Name of YaHu{W}daH?

....Michael

Comment

If you believe that Adam died for his own sin,
                        then
                        you don't know the LOVE of our GOD YHSHWH;
                        you don't know how GOD YHSHWH
                        put all CREATION, on the line,
                        to SAVE us from the death, we all deserved,
                        and, still, BE TRUE to HIS WORD;
                        you don't know what the SACRIFICE of the lambs,
                        for those many years, was for;
                        you don't know that you cannot SAVE yourself
                        by, just, being Jewish or Christian;
                        you don't know who we (you and I) are;
                        you don't know that you
                        will be concious for ETERNITY.

death has been conquered
                        and
                        you don't know it.
                        YES,
                        I BELIEVE in a GOD WHO CAME to SAVE me,
                        from a death that I deserved,
                        because HE LOVES me
                        and
                        HE WANTS me with HIM, for ETERNITY,
                        and
                        HE IS MAKING all things POSSIBLE, for me,
                        to do so.

YES,
                        I SUBMIT to a GOD WHO LOVES me.
                        I SUBMIT to
                        HIS LOVE for me,
                        HIS SPIRIT in me,
                        HIS SALVATION for me,
                        and HIS LAW for me.

I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL.
                        RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                        That is why I SAVED YOU.
                        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                        YHSHWH

Comment

What is the faith of Rome? Isn't it a blood debt for your transgressions?

...Ricoel posts;

If you believe that Adam died for his own sin,
                          then
                          you don't know the LOVE of our GOD YHSHWH;
                          you don't know how GOD YHSHWH
                          put all CREATION, on the line,
                          to SAVE us from the death, we all deserved,
                          and, still, BE TRUE to HIS WORD;
                          you don't know what the SACRIFICE of the lambs,
                          for those many years, was for;
                          you don't know that you cannot SAVE yourself
                          by, just, being Jewish or Christian;
                          you don't know who we (you and I) are;
                          you don't know that you
                          will be concious for ETERNITY.

death has been conquered
                          and
                          you don't know it.

...Ricoel, there is no account of a daily slaughter of lambs that precedes the law of Moses. When Abel kills a lamb {it doesn't really say what animal he killed}, it was as a gift to YHWH. It was not a Levitical sacrifice. A parallel gift was given from a cursed ground that YHWH didn't except. Noah presented many different animals to YHWH in winning the liberation of the ground from the curse it had on it. Almost all of these animals were not sheep. It is a long time from the ark until Abraham made his covenant with his Eloheem covering the seed of Isaac. It is a long time from Abraham til the law of Moses is given. There is no Levitical offerings made to YHWH in all these many years. You are making things up to support your errant faith in blood for sin salvation. The blood is used nationally and all of these offerings belong to YHWH and are not specifically for anyones sin. JEWs do not exchange blood for personal sin with the laws permission. But you are a convert to Romes own faith. Paul is already more Roman then JEW in his way of thinking. So you now believe in exchanging blood for any transgressions like the Romans did every day during the life of Paul.

...The blood that is required for committing a sin is our own blood. This is a statement of accountability. I however am not allowed to kill animals in exchange for my sins. This would sorely displease YHWH. I am accountable for my own transgressions. My hope is that I can make amends with my Eloheem when I displease him.

...Let me see now, will a thousand rams cover me? Can I use ten thousand bottles of oil for the remission of my sins? Will YHWH even except my firstborn child in exchange for my sins? What then does he require of me and what will be sufficient for him in exchange for my sins? How will I please him since he refuses all the gifts that I am willing to trade for having committed my transgressions?

6 Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Ps. 40: 6

-------

16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Ps. 51: 16, 17

...Be befuddled. You Romans need to spill somebodies blood in exchange for your sins. The simple concept of repentance and forgiveness escapes you. You only understand blood remission. Your god just cant forgive your sins without some blood being spilled. Go ahead, cover yourself with blood. But make sure it isn't JEWish blood. YHWH will not forgive the blood of his own peoples being spilled no matter how hard the dance of the heathen. Here only will YHWH except blood in exchange for his wrath.

....Michael

Comment

You don't understand.

My SAVIOR'S death does not SAVE me
                            from all my, intentionally, committed sin.
                            HIS death MAKES me HIS NEW CREATION, just like Adam; without no sin.
                            I get to start all over.
                            I start off sinless under HIS SALVATION,
                            then...

The New COVENANT makes everybody accountable for their intentional sin.

JER 31:29-33
                            In those days they shall say no more,
                            The fathers have eaten a sour grape,
                            and the children's teeth are set on edge.
                            But every one shall die for his own iniquity:
                            every man that eateth the sour grape,
                            his teeth shall be set on edge.

Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
                            that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
                            and with the house of Judah
                            :
                            Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
                            in the day that I took them by the hand
                            to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
                            which my covenant they brake,
                            although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

But this shall be the covenant
                            that I will make with the house of Israel
                            ;
                            After those days, saith the LORD,
                            I will put my law in their inward parts,
                            and write it in their hearts;
                            and will be their God,
                            and they shall be my people.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                            That is why I SAVED YOU.
                            For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                            YHSHWH

Comment

Lets just go to the source.

http://www.levitt.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ul...2&t=010983&p=2

...Lets see if I can make this duel thread stuff a little easier on everybody.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X