Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a recompense of our error or what ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it a recompense of our error or what ?

God first and last

Is it a recompense of our error or what?

Beloved Friends

God bless you all. I ask myself is it recompense of our error or what? Why do I see major Hurricane after hurricane hitting the world. Is it a sign of the end of the world coming or is it because of sin?

I just do not know why so many Hurricanes and other things are happen more these day. But what I do know is that my heart goes out to the ones who lost family members, friends, homes, businesses, jobs, churches, and many other things of great value.

Yes my heart goes out as I sat thinking how sad it makes me feel and all I can do is pray for so many people. So I ask you to join me in pray for the many needs .

With love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Yes It Is!

You asked ""
    Is it a recompense of our error or what?
    Yes it is, because traditional christianity worships "" demons " as they are "gods ", for traditional christianity worships satan the devil( Rev.9:20; Rev.12:9; Rev.13:3-4, and verse 8) by a pagan spiritual idol image( Rev.13:15) by satan the devils deception.

A just recompense for demon and devil worshippers don't you think?

People better REPENT and give Honar to YAH( Psalms 68:4), not to a pagan titles of satan who has the real title of "god "

It should be YAH first and last, but NOT ""
    God( satan the devil) first and last
    Eliyah on the net!

Comment

Does it make you think?

I wonder, when will people ever get the meaning and SEE that picture of """
      lest I( YHWH=YAH-Psalms 68:4) come and smite the earth with a curse"" Mal.4:6
      Do ye think they ever will?

Woe to men!

From U know who.

Comment

Lost idol prayers of worship.

You also asked, ""
        Why do I see major Hurricane after hurricane hitting the world. Is it a sign of the end of the world coming or is it because of sin?
        It is BOTH signs of the coming end, and because of sin.

The WHOLE world practices "" idol image worship "" through "" syncretisim "" of pagan deities, for they worship satan the devil( Rev.9:20; Rev.13:3-4.8), and it is sin / ie transgression of law or torah( 1 John 3:4), which it dis-obeys and breaks ( Exod.20:1-7; Exod.23:13).

You also said, ""
        But what I do know is that my heart goes out to the ones who lost family members, friends, homes, businesses, jobs, churches, and many other things of great value
        Oh do you think that happening is bad, well you ain't seen nothing yet, please read ( Rev.18:10-19) very carefully, and NOTICE verse 19.

You at the end also said, ""
        Yes my heart goes out as I sat thinking how sad it makes me feel and all I can do is pray for so many people.
        Yea, I wonder how many people's hearts will go out in lost idol prayers for those in ( Rev.18:10-19) too?

Well, you just don't know what's coming, but you will know, if you live long enough, oh you will, for men's hearts will fail them for fear.

Eliyah on the net!

Comment

is this true?

What you won't hear anywhere is that this week New Orleans was to observe "Southern Decadence Day" with 100,000 homosexuals gathering there to commit unspeakable acts in public.

Previous events were photographed and sent to the mayor and police officials but they did not care.
          The biggest gay event in New Orleans, a five day circuit party and street fair celebration with many of the country's top DJ's

------------------------
          http://bourbonpub.biz/

Comment

At least you are NOTICING Lucy dear.

Like I said before, it is a just recompense as their reward for having pleasure in un-righteousness.

YHWH "" HATES"" queers and their lifestyles, it is an abomination, as they are sodomites, and such things is exactly what caused the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah( Gen.19:24).

I've warned people TO REPENT, or do you want to see much more of such perishing?

At least your paying attention Lucy dear, I have to give you credit for that!

Thank YOU dear for posting that up for me!

Eliyah on the net!

"" For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest He YHWH come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6).

Comment

Hugs Eliyah

i was wondering over Roy's question u see... so i looked up a little article on this city and area and found out why, some disasters happen.

Abba is always on time~!

At least your paying attention Lucy dear, I have to give you credit for that!
              we well might disagree on that 'name' under the law~!~ as i now know u have a Jewish perspective....
              but
              we do agree SIN HAS NO PART in our lives if we love the Father of all Creation.
              Sin is a bondage and every one suffers, even those around us suffer.
              I hate it with a passion. The less i have to do with it the better i like it.

what made me hate it so?
              i guess it was when my eyes were opened to all its destructive power on human beings.

However,
              on the other hand, I have also learnt that TRUTH has a rippling effect as well... Truth can bring release, not only to ourselves but to others around us.
              I have learnt it is like energy that is has a positive and higher dimension, rather than the negative lie that covers this world and kills it.

One day, Eliyah,
              Abba Father, showed me, a city with buildings and people in it, a busy modern bustling city BUT all covered with a grey sooty dust. This shroud of dust invaded everything, even the food people put into their mouths, there was no escaping from it. Then it was revealed to me = this dust, is the lie.
              The lie, is somehow accepted and hidden away as if it was all so natural and great and only the lie's exposure to our mind, can begin that great exodus, into the divine escape route~!

Comment

Abba YAH was definately right on time and on target as usual!

I have warned people to REPENT of sin and lawlessness, and give honar and glory to HIM that made heaven and earth, by reverencing HIS GREAT NAME of YAH ALMIGHTY.

If not, then the penalities will be exacted upon them as they so choose and desire.

REMEMBER last year, when the great hurracane WIPED OUT THOSE MOVIE PRODUCTION FACILITY HOUSES ?

It left NOTHING but the """ TINY LITTLE POSTS """ of those movie production whore houses sticking up out of the sands.

Abba YAH was exactly right on time then as well!

Eliyah on the net!

"" For he will turn the heart( Mind) of the fathers to the children, and the heart( Mind) of the children to their fathers, lest He YHWH come and smite the earth with a curse.""( Mal.4:6).

Comment

Abba YAH was exactly right on time then as well!
                  Eliyah, you know something, everything that is, in this world, i.e. all lives of people and happenings and events etc are all minute by minute planned down to the second. Nothing is left to sheer chance.

I go to a site = it is worldly and nothing Godly about it, but so interesting to see a patterned symbolism happening daily right infront of our eyes. The twists and turns, the ins and outs, that go on, and we are blinded to their happenings. I do admire this person's worldy intellect in fathoming these symbolic events out....

here it is,
                  http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/#030305

i recommend it for 'interests sake only'
                  and for no spiritual enlightenment at all....notice..... for NO spiritual sake at all.

Comment

God first and last

Beloved All

God bless you all

Now I do not believe God is doing this but God has known for years it would happen

I believe the world caused it by greed and this race to make money for the people who have money has their God have been causing glorba warning in other things

I glad we love God and see it was the recompense of sin

Like a leak in your roof will caused your house to fall down

sin we caused bad things to happen

thanks

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Comment

that's the worst thing of the lot Roy

we pass it all off as
                      1] .... it happened to them..
                      2] thats sad....
                      3] but we are OK...
                      4] too bad... so sad..
                      5] God knew it would happen.

but that IS NOT REALLY TO CASE AT ALL.

SIN AND REBELLION AGAINST THE LAWS AND VALUES OF OUR CREATOR, hurts people.
                      kills people
                      murders people

and as long as it is not us, that is affected... we go along with this status quo and sin and death waltz away, clapping each other on, at our human stupidity.
                      it is time, to walk away from these twins of murder.
                      REPENT and find a home in the divine realm, rather than being left for dead, on a rooftop of a flooded house, just being a number and after all who really cares if you dont have a shower and food~!
                      wicked and evil
                      sinfull and dead
                      are people without a repentant heart towards their Father Creator who made them only to worship Him.

Comment

Sin/ ie-transgression of YAH's law brings judgment and death.

Right Lucy,

People want repent of sin of breaking Yah's laws( 1 John 3:4), this is what brings His judgments, as it did on Sodom and Gomorriah( Gen.19:24).

Do some also think that it was not Yah the true Creator that brought judgment on Sodom and Gomorriah too?

Eliyah

Comment

Hi Year2027,

Outside of the Resurrection, the Crucifixion of Messiah Yahushua is the most important event in the history of the Universe, and I am of the opinion that our world is just now beginning to experience events directly related to the Crucifixion and Resurrection of Yahushua.

The physical world is an image of the spiritual world, and what this means is that the physical world, in which we dwell, must reflect spiritual realities. This can be described and presented in several ways to human beings, and one completely acceptable manner is that the physical earth must begin to show the effect of what did occur in the spiritual realm due to the Crucifixion of Messiah.

The Crucifixion itself was a regathering of all spirit in one man. Prior to the Crucifixion, the ELOHIM (all spirit) had been scattered due to the rebellion of HaSatan and his legions. I am going to speak of a mystery here, but the Crucifixion of Messiah was a regathering and pouring out again of all of that spirit upon all flesh through the suffering and death of Messiah. A gigantic struggle was taking place at the Cross. It was the mother of all storms, and our physical world is beginning again to reflect the scope of that struggle as the true nature of the Gospel is again sprinkled on this dead body of rotting flesh which we call human existence.

What I am about to express now is just my opinion, and it should be taken as just that, one man's opinion, but you can take it for what it is worth.

Year2027, go outside on a clear night and look up at the night sky and view all the stars. The lights amid all the darkness are symbolic for all the ELOHIM. The lights in the night sky are not connected, but before the rebellion of HaSatan, the lights were all connected. There was no darkness. Since the rebellion, the physical universe has been ever expanding. That is why there now exists space or darkness between the lights. With the Crucifixion of Messiah, this all has changed. The Universe has already begun to collapse in upon itself.

The Earth is the center of the Universe. The physical Earth has begun to feel the pressure of a physical Universe that is moving together again. If the Earth begins to shrink ever so slightly, what will we begin to experience? Global warming is a fact, but global warming is not due to our burning of fossil fuels; rather, it is due to the gathering of the ELOHIM that has reoccurred in the Crucifixion and Resurrection of YAHWEH Messiah Yahushua.

The Saints are members of the ELOHIM. We are miniatures of the lights in the night sky. Lady Lucy has been describing for us very well the struggle or storm that begins to take place in our lives as ELOHIM begins to call us out of darkness into HIS marvelous light. Messiah reestablished YAHWEH'S perfect control over the whole physical Universe. Individually, we are called to establish control over our fleshly bodies, over our individual worlds. We are called to be Kings of our earth, our bodies, and then collectively we are called to establish perfect control over this physical Earth.

So, the question is: When we establish perfect control, will there be a need for wars and for earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis, and the like? Not if the physical Earth is a reflection of our spiritual realm. So, don't blame anyone for Katrina save for yourself.

Let's come to the aid of the Earth. Let's due our job. Be kings of your earth, with my blessing, and hopefully, I will become a king of my earth with your blessing. Together, we will take dominion!

Sincerely, Ab
                          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Very good on correcting your grammer Spying.

I see you have corrected your grammer concerning the Name YAHWEH ELOHIM, and Yahushua messiah, and not the pagan titles of satan the devil of l-rd and g-d.

But, according to SIR Administrator I'M A HEBREW, I don't even know their true names.

What a joke and a laugh he turned out to be.

Eliyah

Comment

Hi Eliyah,

I switched to writing with the Sacred Names a number of years ago so that I don't have to waste all my time arguing about their use.

Sacred Namers like yourself really have only one thought on their minds, and you are controlled by that one thought. Expand your thinking and your horizon.

ImAHebrew is very close to my heart. When you call him a joke, you are calling me a joke. When you laugh at him, you are laughing at me. He gave you plenty of chance to display your spiritual insight and knowledge, and you still have that opportunity and chance here at Lo Ammi, but please understand that you are dealing with a strange tongue here at Not My People, a tongue with which you apparently are not familiar. (Isaiah 28:11)

So, work to learn the language if you desire to enter rest!

Sincerely, Ab
                              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X