Brethren dwelling in ONE ACCORD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brethren dwelling in ONE ACCORD.

Spying I have taken the liberty of starting a new thread from your quote.
    saying!

I have been praying earnestly for comfort, and now I see that comfort comes mightily to me from brothers and sisters who also believe that they can overcome the enemies, sin and death.

ONE ACCORD Brethren,
    love each other, as the Holy Spirit is their maturing Teacher and HE MAKES QUIET SURE, they graduate exactly as He teaches them, in the School called the 'Spirit of LIFE IN CHRIST[the power of God] Jesus [His divine Son.]'

your word =COMFORT. = HOW WONDERFULL IT IS TO DWELL IN THE TENTS OF DIVINELY TAUGHT BRETHREN. amen

The TRUTH radiates out from such people, as, these saints minister out to each other and then to the world.

The evil is overtaken and defeated by this Truth, that is being woven inside them, as they have become married to the WORD OF GOD.
    This is opfcourse a progession from death into Life. amen

It is to be remembered that the bible says 'few', FIND ETERNAL LIFE. therefore ETERNAL LIFE IS different from immortal life!

Immortal life is where NO DEATH can be found inside that life. called ENDLESS LIFE.

Ofcourse this is a huge revelation and not many shall believe in '''it'''.
    It seems ''to good to be true''.
    This is because 'the lie' of satan has hidden it under excuses and miss-information from his evil angels of light.

DEATH, as a human-programme of thinking has to be reversed [the curse of adamic thinking, has to be lifted] so that DIVINE LIFE [the real living life] MAY OVERTAKE and fill us completely.

When 2 people walk in ONE ACCORD together, true LIFE COMES IN AND DOES IT'S WORK.
    When 3 come into ONE ACCORD, Truth flourishes as it is like a 3 corded strand that cannot be broken.

Jesus said ''where 2 or 3 are gathered together in MY name, there shall I be in their midst''.

SPYING... CAN I SAY THIS FRANKLY plz.

THIS is a time WHEN THE divine REVELATIONS FLOW,
    SO MUCH SO, we can faint from their power and might.

The Lord will open up His Word, as His Kings seek out His secrets, as He did that day to His 2 people on the Road to Emmaus and they BURNED WITH ZEAL AND FLAMES OF REVELATIONAL KNOWING .
    [luke 24.v13-35]
    This is ONE ACCORD brethren working together UNDER the Spiritual anointing of the Holy Spirit.

This is SO POWERFULL! so amazingly wonderfull ONE ACCORD BRETHREN MATURING INTO HIS PERSONAL IMMORTAL LIVING LIFE.

THANK YOU, for your friendship and your revelation of the glory it contains where death is swallowed up totally in us and His new living life replaces our corruption

We cannot boast, as He made us willing in the day of His power. Ps 110-1-4
    However
    Let us pray, that your forum shall be opened up to all Truth seekers who only desire to dwell inside the exact same LIVING LIFE Jesus Christ LIVES IN. amen.

cont.
    the law of sin and death!
    Most all men live under this horrid situation.,
    A situation we were never meant to be under in the first place.

This whole drama came about, due to listening to a twisted version of God's Word and then obeying it.!
    What a diabolical happening.,
    What a cursed thing,
    What a horror of horrors not to have HONOURED God's word, over another's!
    THEY,[ THE 1ST PARENTS,] CHOSE 2nd handed faulty information rather than the presence of divine instructions.
    The laws of sin and death = faulty reasonings and mark missing sin and rebellion agaist God OUR DIVINE CREATOR,
    now
    Have you in your wildest dreams, ever considered this INSANE INSANITY we can all have!
    How do we ESCAPE FROM this curse, = we only can IF we 'FOLLOW ME' = Jesus words of divine instruction! Just as He taught the 12 disciples. amen! that's the instruction book that works. The anointing power will only come thru our obedience to His Word.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AGAIN! let us consider this plz.

we are in 2005AD, in our comfortable lounge rooms
    minding our business,
    the sun is shining,
    the birds are singing,
    the tea and coffee is brewing,
    the music is playing,
    the children doing homework,
    the radio-man is talking about the lastest news,
    the clock is ticking,
    the cars driving up our street and etc etc,
    Suddenly a person shall die., the law of sin and death has come to claim it's prize.

The enemy has won again ! the law is successfull. The killing machine is expert, doing its murdering work.

what do you think happens then?

where is our LIFE,
    where is our coffee and
    the morning news papers to read,
    where are the children's voices and
    the bills to pay and
    the dry-cleaning to fetch,
    where is the sun and
    the water to drink from the tap,
    where is LIGHT
    where is everything we are used to

IT HAS GONE...
    VANISHED in a twinkling of an eye....
    and hardly one person really understands nor cares that ''death took'' someone from our lives and a GREAT black HOLE stood there in their place.
    WHO CAN REPLACE A LIFE of a dear one who died.
    Who can replace a life of a stanger we think nothing about?
    Who can replace dead war victims, and casualities of evil happenings.
    Who really cares, as people only seem to listen to 'dumb dogs' of carnal thinking, telling us how to think and what to expect.
    Most PEOPLE will sit back and ''accept'' this status quo as NORMAL.
    Let me say this!
    ''''IT IS TOTALLY ABNORMAL,''' it is all vilely abnormal and until we get this horrid fact into our brains, WE DIE all becuase we never thought correctly.,

Most People are mad,
    They will spend more time, planning their new house purchase than understanding death and falling into the hands of any enemy.

WHAT IS THE ALTERNATIVE?

Let us hear from SAVIOUR JESUS, about REAL LIVING SALVATION, = meaning no longer do we dwell UNDER THE LAWS, of sin and death.
    WE have received our freedom from the jail of death by His Precious Blood sacrifice, and now live under the LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS,.
    there is a DIFFERENCE.
    THE GOODNEWS Has arrived 2,000 yrs ago BUT it is NOT being taken advantage of, all because of what?
    THE TWISTED MESSAGE from angels of light meaning those devil's stooges [of paganism and all manner of corrupted so called christian-religion] that inhabits the places of most 'christian gatherings',
    those frauds ,
    those tares,
    those pretenders,
    the loud mouthed ones who will MOCK at the finished work of the Cross and its life giving message.

PEOPLE WILL SIMPLY NOT BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD but another's!
    It does not matter, ANYONE will do, just so long as it is NOT the truth.

But Lucy, some can say,the bible is clear when it says '' it is appointed once for all men to die''
    YES INDEED,
    that is so
    WE CAN DIE TO SIN.........................................[ '' be ye perfect as the Father in heaven is Perfect'' = by copying and dwelling and abiding in the same life-style as Jesus showed us how to do it.]
    OR
    WE CAN DIE IN SIN........................................................being a rebel even when we think we are serving God.

The moment Christ died upon that cross, THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENED, THE GRAVES WERE OPENED and bodies of people who were dead came alive and people in the cities saw this all happening right infront of their eyeballs.
    THE GRAVE = THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH = IS DEFEATED by the Cross.
    The grave lost its power TO KILL AND THE LAWS of sin and death WHERE CRUSHED AND MADE VOID once and for all.
    NOW. who shall believe it
    or
    Has the devil, and his hench-men, got your brains and your eyes and ears and does your thinking for you?
    Does this murderer and LIAR, from the beginning, tell you how it all is?
    and do you sucker it up and make it true and real in your life?
    ummm!
    who understands, the most popular well known verse of the bible in the world.
    JOHN 3.V.16
    '' For God, so LOVED THIS WORLD, He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever BELIEVES IN HIM, shall not PERISH, BUT HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE''

now you go, and you grab hold of the Holy Spirit as your Teacher and comforter and beg HIM, TO EXPLAIN THIS VERSE TO YOU His way and on His terms. DO NOT have pre-concieved ideas over it, cast them into the rubbish tin of human-reasoning-insanity and LEARN THE TRUTH FIRST HAND for yourself. amen
    May God Abba,have great mercy upon all who will read amen

Comment

reading the archives....spying the poster.

taken from ''Why The Passover Lamb''?
      dated 20th June 2002.

What is it that must die within us if we are to have peace with YAHWEH ELOHIM? What is it that must die within us before we can leave Egypt? Sin and the sinner within us must die. I submit that the death of the Passover Lamb is symbolic of the death of the sinner and of our sin within us. I submit that the death of the Lamb is symbolic of the death of our submission to sin and Satan. The slave to Egypt must die before we can leave Egypt and serve YAHWEH ELOHIM and have peace with HIM. With regard to Satan, the meek little lamb in submission to him must die in all of us. Through Messiah Yahushua, this is exactly what happens. When Messiah died, we died. This is why the New Covenant was instituted on the night that Messiah was betrayed. Through this covenant, Messiah made us one with himself. Messiah made us one with the Passover Lamb. Now, Satan must deal with a new creature, the first born of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Now, Satan must deal with you and me. We no longer believe "THE LIE". We have the power to resist evil if only we believe. We have the power to do what is good and right. ADONAI, I believe, help thou my unbelief!

Only the Lord God almighty can have given you this wisdom Spying from above.
      amen amen amen.

Today a very bad thought come into my mind!
      I could not seem to shake it off, it plagued me for a few minutes till i realised that this type of thinking, was NOT included in the promises of God, nor in Ps 23 nor Ps 91, {these 2 Psalms of loving care and protection from OUR GOOD SHEPHERD.}
      I knew i was being tested to see if i was still inside my 'mortal mode'
      or IF
      i was learning HOW TO come out from under the laws of sin and death correctly and SAY NO! to all creepy, vile, waste-of-time injected thoughts from satanic origins.
      I had the revelation that AS HIS NEW CREATURE, I no longer need to tolerate this beast-thinking and so I WAS FIRM AND SAID ''LEAVE ME NOW By the precious Blood of Jesus Christ'' and this rotten foul thought-beast left immediately. It disappeared! Grace and mercy I thank you.
      I give this example of ''coming out from Egypt and denying self, and using the passover blood to move from death into life.'' amen.
      This is necessary for His people to go thru,
      ie to come to terms with being faithfull and true always. amen
      I threw away, my old style of thinking, and denied the beast of evil thoughts to trap me again! I will not be a slave to this trick! It is a con, to make us FILL-UP WITH UNBELIEF AND DOUBTS at the ability of Abba to care and keeps us In His will and heart.
      How i loathe this wicked human mind.
      Loathe is too nice a word for this abomination.
      Let us pray to come out forever from its cursed spell and be released into a new way of thinking = all the lovely thoughts of our new life and world and Saviour.. amen

Comment

come out from religion, no matter what its name is!

''Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer” (2 Cor 5:16 NKJ).''

That the true Christian must transcend the flesh, and become a spiritual being, is further seen in the words of Paul when he wrote:

“There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
        He condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.
        For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
        Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God” (Rom 8:1-8 NKJ)

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God” (Rom 8:1-8 NKJ).
        This allows a follower of Christ to begin to transcend!
        The 'eyes have to be opened' first, then the mind altered into the same mind that filled Jesus Christ, so that SPIRITUAL THINGS are first place in our lives rather than earthy things.
        The Spirit has to leap-frog, over our will and our flesh TO THAT IT DOMINATES us totally. This is the transcension progress line upon line, precept upon precept.

it is impossible for churchians today to move beyond the “elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity” (Heb 6:1NIV),
        as they still dwell in their flesh!
        That is why, a saint has to come out from this INSTITUTIONAL system that has been established by men and moved into the ROYAL LAW OF LIFE IN THE SPIRIT. CAN I SAY THIS AGAIN.
        living our life only in the SPIRIT.
        Jesus moved on 12 disciples, ORDINARY MEN just like you and me who turned this world upside down and this same teaching is still working today... only IF.... OUR EYES ARE OPENED, to our plight! In order for US to mature and perfect our walk with the Lord, it is absolutely imperative that WE possess the knowledge of the sacred truths that Jesus taught His faithful disciples !
        COME WATCH, what He does. THEN APPLY IT DAILY, copy it and do not forsake it. IT IS THE ONLY LIFE WORTHY OF BEING CALLED CHRISTIAN. amen

We cannot be swatting and every learning, swatting and busting our gut with ever learning BUT NEVER ARRIVING.
        SAINTS.... WE ARE TO MATURE AND ARRIVE, arrrive into the fullness of Christ IN THIS LIFE.
        nothing less....

Comment

Perpetual Motion!

Hi Lady Lucy,

Happy Sabbath to you and yours! I have been neglecting you not according to desire!

Thank you for calling attention to my revelation. All revelation comes from Messiah for our good.

Right now, I fellowship with a former Marine who is a retired Captain in the Marine Corps. I am continually amazed by the principles and attitude of the Marine Corps that he has related to me. A Marine will not leave another Marine behind. In a race, a Marine will not run your race for you, but if you are struggling, they will run back to you and encourage you to complete your race. It is the same within the Church of Messiah. We leave no one behind. We are only as strong as the weakest member.

There are not many of us today who believe in life. We are members of a very select group. It is our duty to continually encourage all to complete the race and win the prize by successfully running the race ourselves. We must give a good example as you have done in overcoming the flesh. Ultimately, this may require that we put ourselves in harm's way just as Messiah did for us, but in the end we all win.

HaSatan looks out over his world, and he knows immediately those who begin to awaken and rebel. All are bowed down to him. A believer begins to lift his head and look around. I really liked your insight on the movie, Matrix. I had the same feeling about it. There are little messages left for us in all aspects of our physical lives. Everything about our lives exist to give us encouragement about our ultimate victory over sin and death.

Spiritual life comes through doing a spiritual work. There are many spiritual works. It is the spiritual work of the right hand of ELOHIM that makes life our possession and causes life to spring from us. This work is detailed in the Torah, and we understand it by revelation. This is how I knew about the Passover Lamb. It does not do us any good unless we lift our heads and put to death our submission to HaSatan who is the Pharaoh of this world. With good resolve and a true love for one another, let us all flee Egypt successfully for the true worship of YAHWEH ELOHIM.

Sincerely, Ab
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Hello Spying,
            I am so glad to fellowship on this forum with you [ and other readers ofcourse] and have ''''''''LIFE-MINDED'''''' brethren, to partake with all Holy Revelation.
            Thank you for calling attention to my revelation. All revelation comes from Messiah for our good.
            RIGHT HERE....
            is the secret of our ''success'' so to speak
            and
            it is the same type of information given to Peter, that day, [see Math.16 v 17.] where Christ Jesus says ''Blessed art thou Simon Bar Jona, for flesh and blood as NOT revealed this to you BUT MY FATHER which is in heaven
            v. 18
            and I say also unto thee that thou art Peter and upon THIS ROCK , i will build My Church, and the gates of Hell/grave, shall not prevail against it'' amen.

now !
            the religion of the flesh will rise up, as many do to say, 'the rock is Peter'. alas.... they are wrong.

THE ROCK IS CHRIST = THE POWER OF GODLY REVELATION, COMING DIRECTLY OUT FROM FATHER'S MOUTH INTO A BELIEVER'S EAR so that THEY UNDERSTAND
            WHAT TO DO,
            DONT MESS IT UP AND
            LEARN HOW TO WALK IN TOTAL VICTORY,
            called walking in the Spirit of life , always by the Blood of our Passover Lamb, amen.
            now,
            because of THIS revelational knowing and correct understanding, ''the gates of hell/grave cannot prevail''
            and also
            HIS CHURCH, PLX NOTE = His church IS BUILT UPON THIS FOUNDATION. so that v.19 comes to pass which is this
            ''AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE KEYS OF THE KINGDOM etc etc etc. ''amen amen amen
            Now that is how 'LIFE'-MINDED brethren live and dwell together
            That is why there is LOVE amid them and the world can tell, how they LOVE EACH OTHER.
            ummm.
            now to this wonderful example
            Right now, I fellowship with a former Marine who is a retired Captain in the Marine Corps. I am continually amazed by the principles and attitude of the Marine Corps that he has related to me. A Marine will not leave another Marine behind. In a race, a Marine will not run your race for you, but if you are struggling, they will run back to you and encourage you to complete your race. It is the same within the Church of Messiah. We leave no one behind. We are only as strong as the weakest member.
            YES, this is the same training as SPIRITUAL training.
            Infact IF WE HAVE EYES TO SEE, we shall see all manner of spiritual things right here infront of our every day lives.
            as example
            green is the bible colour for newness of life or resurrection life!
            We walk on green grass EVERY DAY and are surrounded by green trees and leaves EVERY DAY.... but who has the eyes to see RESURRECTION POWER AND MIGHT just waiting to be held and loved,?

Blue is the bible colour, for the Holy Spirit!
            BLUE IS EVERYWHERE overhead and upon the sea !
            The sea in bible terms is the multitudes.
            THE HOLY SPIRIT is breathing everwhere, showing Himself, IF WE WILL ONLY JUST STOP.... and do some divine breathing for ourselves HE SHALL OPEN our eyes to HIM AND HIS LESSONS,
            Once our eyes begin to open we become without excuse to savour OUR SAVIOUR AND HIS MESSAGE, IT is going out, speaking everywhere, amen.

HaSatan looks out over his world, and he knows immediately those who begin to awaken and rebel. All are bowed down to him. A believer begins to lift his head and look around. I really liked your insight on the movie, Matrix. I had the same feeling about it. There are little messages left for us in all aspects of our physical lives. Everything about our lives exist to give us encouragement about our ultimate victory over sin and death.
            That [first film only] of the Matrix is a LIVING REVELATION of the stages of re-generation in a born from above person, i.e. IT IS A PICTURE FORM of spiritual things, that are very hard to understand.
            Did you see Neo at the end of this wonderfull film , NO LONGER RUN AWAY,from Mr Smith the enemy of death but STAND and the bullets fell and did not harm him.
            THAT IS LIFE IN THE SPIRIT COMPLETED. amen shown in a parable of pictures. It is a masterpiece for His overcomers to sit and watch and gain insight into their release.
            The bullets are ''things that make us its slave'' and after a time of full obedience to the Words of Christ, all our adamic slavery will cease to hold us in its trap any more. WE ARE FREE.
            Thank God for this great MERCY AND UNMERITED FAVOUR TOWARDS US. amen! HOW CAN WE NEGLECT, so great a salvation.?

Spiritual life comes through doing a spiritual work. There are many spiritual works. It is the spiritual work of the right hand of ELOHIM that makes life our possession and causes life to spring from us. This work is detailed in the Torah, and we understand it by revelation. This is how I knew about the Passover Lamb. It does not do us any good unless we lift our heads and put to death our submission to HaSatan who is the Pharaoh of this world. With good resolve and a true love for one another, let us all flee Egypt successfully for the true worship of YAHWEH ELOHIM.
            Spying,
            let me say this Plx,
            I have been round 'christian forums' for a long time. I have seen, what is going on for myself. I have NOT met many saints who are 'LIFE-minded'-BRETHREN!

It seems to me, we have to come out from a FORM OF RELIGIOUS-CHURCH and get inside the real thing, namely the power of God living inside a person.
            We all have been mixed up with divisional church and their names and ideals. There are Jews and Hindus, and all the etc's of a 'form' of religion in this world each one thinking ''i am right''.
            We cannot afford this form of religion?
            IT MURDERS US?
            We have to walk away, from all manner of religious sacred cows, and say 'goodbye' to that form, other's told us about and we believed them, that it was right and godly and we had to believe them to advance any higher.

Unless we believe in the same thing as the Creator of the universe does, WE HAVE BEEN TRICKED into believing a lie.
            And let me add.
            EVE! BELIEVED THE LIE, she was deceived and seduced away from obedience to God's word.
            THEREFORE, the ''seducing and the seduction'' appeals to our adamic flesh.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------
            this form of seduction is deceiving the whole world and only those Sons of God, who love the Truth higher than their own lives, can, understand this shroud of evil intent over this world.
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Last edited by LucySmith; 08-13-2005, 06:04 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

a helpfull revelation

when Eve was seduced away from the Word of God, by, the serpent it was done with subtility Gen. 3.
              Lies, were told to the woman over the Word of God [Gen. 3.v.4]
              The woman took up the lie v 6, and made it belong to her.
              SHE BELIEVED A LIE!
              she became a part of that lie AGAINST GOD'S WORD!

then when the Lord came to walk in the garden, in the cool of the day, the 2 'sinners' HID THEMSELVES. V 8

=========================================================

HERE, we have a real problem , one of doubting God followed closely by UNBELIEF.
              The 2 parents MADE THIS, our problem.
              When a lie is believed, doubt and unbelief are part of the cursed nature in each one of us.
              Not only that, PEOPLE suffering from these 2 horrors are UNABLE to face God = they HIDE themselves.....
              how?
              IN A 'FORM' OF RELIGION, THEY CAN HANDLE, that still contains the lie of doubt and unbelief within it.
              THE HEBREWS, coming out from Egypt had this very problem, only 2 men BELIEVED GOD, and were able to enter into the 'promised land'.

can i say this plx.
              No matter how much we tell others ''I LOVE JESUS'' and then do not do as HE TELLS US, we only have a 'form of religion', that only, we find acceptable, BUT FATHER ABBA, does not.
              JESUS CHRIST = HAS TO BE SAVIOUR AND LORD AND SHEPHERD.... 24/7 every minute of our day = walking with God in the cool of the evening = personal relationship! talking, revelation, knowing, wisdom, growing,.maturing = FRIENDS walking together!!!!
              Phew!
              I have seen so many souls declare their love then run to the arm of flesh for help when CHRIST, IS THE REAL one they should be running to !
              BUT how
              DO WE RUN TO JESUS, and turn our back on fleshly help?
              answer= BY HAVING THE SAME FAITH, He does and HE WILL TELL US HOW, for Faith comes by hearing the Word of God.
              as an example.
              I read where in the bible ''have NO fear'' or the same type of words, are used 365 times, = one for wach day of the year the Lord says ''DO NOT FEAR''... yet.... fear is a great apostle of satan's and very successfull at his game of tricking us still, TO BELIEVE IN A LIE from the pit.
              that LIE, EVE TOOK IN and MADE IT HERS, then passing it onto us, has to stop IN HIS PEOPLE.
              The lie = has to be revealed, so that ordinary men and women, can come to terms with real life, come out from the shadow of death and begin to live in FULL LIFE, for the first time in 6,000 yrs approx.

Comment

ONE DAY.. it happened = CHANGES took place

ON ONE DAY, a whole new world opened up before us.
                ON ONE DAY, something momentous HAPPENED.

THAT CHANGE -OVER took place.

-----------------------------------------------------------

a shudder ran through Nature,

the rending of the Temple-Veil in two from the top downward to the bottom;

the quaking of the earth, the rending of the rocks and the opening of the graves

In early writings of the church fathers, Jerome in a Letter to Hedibia relates that the huge lintel of the Temple was broken and splintered and fell.
                He connects this with the rending of the Veil.
                Edersheim says, “it would seem an obvious inference to connect again this breaking of the lintel with an earthquake” (p. 610, op. cit.).
                The lintel was an enormous stone, being at least 30 feet long and weighing some 30 tons!

The Temple Veils were 60 feet long, 30 feet wide, and the thickness of the palm of a man’s hand, wrought in 72 squares.
                They were so heavy that we are told 300 priests were needed to manipulate each one. The Veil being rent from top to bottom was such a terrible portent because it indicated that God’s Own Hand had torn it in two, His Presence thus deserting and leaving that Holy Place.

a very mysterious day
                BUT A DAY, WHEN TRUE LIFE, was being revealed.
                all the old former things had passed away and THE NEW WAY opened.

NATURE AND EVENTS revealed THAT DAY, to us all.
                A day of days when atlast FULL FREEDOM WAS BIRTHED OUT!
                A day, when jail cells of the laws of sin and death were opened so that ALL MEN, could escape!

We HAVE TO BE TRAINED up, to learn the escape route and to learn the manners and habits of heaven and to understand our place, in the Temple of God.
                ----------------------------------------------
                I have read that on the pyramid of Gaza 144,000 stones where placed there as an outer covering.
                They were polished to shine like a mirror and shone for miles around, in the dessert sands.
                144,000 stones, were laid from the foundations up, but all were not laid instantly, but one at a time.
                The temple of God, is not made with hands but IS A living TEMPLE laid upon living - stones, all white and shinning, built up, one stone at a time.
                When that stone was filled with a new living life of CHRIST THE POWER OF GOD, it was then placed in its postion.
                -----------------------------------------------

The Holy Lord, will open up His secrets as we obey His words.
                He will show us, the way of escaping, using His own wisdom and knowledge.
                He will direct our paths and show us THE PLANS He has over our lives [Jer.33v.3]
                WE WALK WITH GOD, and we become a ''was not''! Just as Enoch received his personal ''caught-up'' faith, to be a ''was not''. amen. Enoch walked with God and while doing so LEARNT the way of escape.

Comment

Working...
                X