• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ministries of Jesus Christ

God
    Ministries of Jesus Christ

Beloved Friends

I know that Jesus did not begin the ministry of Christ in us until the day of Pentecost the day his apostles receive power from high Christ in them the hope of glory.

I know this because I have ask but I did not ask about Ministries Jesus may or may not had before his death so lets look as a man

Eph 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

This ministries are for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

But what about ministries before the body of Christ

These ministries would be more the perfecting of the believer who believe in the coming of Christ, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the future body of Christ or of God

When did Jesus begin his earthly ministries at age 12

Back in Luke 2 he about his father business

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

At 12 he was a man

If you take his age at death 30 and take away 12 you get 18 now divide by five earthly ministries you get 3.6 the years

Now if you add a six ministry you get 3

Jesus the Christ had the ministry of teacher age 12-15
    Jesus the Christ had the ministry of pastor age 15-18
    Jesus the Christ had the ministry of evangelist age 18-21
    Jesus the Christ had the ministry of prophet age 21-24
    Jesus the Christ had the ministry of apostle age 24-27
    Jesus the Christ had the ministry son of God age 27-30

Note this ministries may be in wrong order above

Now the seventh ministry the ministry of Christ age 30-.........

Hope this helps I had been thinking about the ministry of Christ and could not think of others it ok to be only part right but I missed a lot of the picture

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy
Working...
X