Clear All

• JESUS/YHSHWH is GOD - BIBLICAL Proof

Please read:

"JESUS/YHSHWH is GOD - BIBLICAL Proof"

at

Guest Authors (click)

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

How do any of these verses of text prove that {Jesus} is GD?

...Equating YHWH with a man isn't proven at all with these posted texts. One can make any claim that they want to in the NT. Where is another torah sanctioned in the original torah? There is a great misunderstanding of what the law actually allows in the formation of the christian faith.

...When a man believes that another man is GD, its time to watch out for the slaughter that follows such people. Aren't the JEWish people warned about making a man their refuge? So {Jesus} comes and JEWs die by the millions? Does that sound messianic to you? Isn't it clear that one should look to GD for their redemption and not trust in a man? What {Jesus} did {which is die}, every JEW does just as well. Pick the death that you abhor most and a JEW has died this death at the hands of one professing to be a christian. No, {Jesus} isn't a GD, he is just a dead JEW killed between two other JEWs that christians made into their god to fuel their hope of finding a life that no one could take away from them. They unfortunety thought that the blood of a righteous man could make they themselves righteous if spilled in their own behalf. But it is obvious that each man is accountable for his own righteousness. What these christians missed is that it is YHWH that makes his people righteous himself without any spilling of blood at all. It is GD's own judgement that brings a sin to its end in the mind of YHWH. It is Hashem {the Name rejected by christians which is the name of the rock of David worn over the high priests heart}, and a covenant which separates our two faiths from each other. I would have rather that christianity had given something to the Name of "Yahudah" in realizing their faith.

...Christians mistakenly think that GD has to kill a righteous man to be able to forgive their own sins, reading the tanakh just like a Roman might read it. But the sin that needs blood atonement that is attached to a death penalty, is the sin of sheding innocent blood. Innocent blood that is shed by man defiles all it touches and must be atoned for. Who atones for the innocent blood that has been shed by Christians? Now that is a lot of blood to shed while believing in a fictional righteousness. If Israel needs the innocent blood shed by us JEWs to be atoned for, and christianity is drowning in a debt of "innocent blood" of its own, wouldn't it make sense to atone for this bloodshed attributable to christianities existance if one wants to find a cover in GD's laws for their righteousness? But then can the life of a righteous man be given to atone for this blood that is shed in his own death, as payment for the sin? I thought it took the blood of those who were guilty to make this atonement. Innocent blood cannot atone for having shed innocent blood. How much animal blood would it take to clear this breach in GD's law? Could any amount of such blood be sufficient to cleanse christianity as a faith in the eyes of YHWH?

...I cannot except that any man can be GD. It defies logic and justice. I also cannot except that GD must pay with his own life for the sins of christians or JEWs. Wouldn't this act void any righteousness in the law, if the judge must be guilty in the place of the lawbreakers? Christianity is just too bent to straiten it up.

....Michael
    Last edited by Thummim; 06-15-2005, 03:17 AM.

Comment

YHSHWH GOD CAME as a human to die the death
      that we (humans) deserved from all generations past.
      The New COVENANT was established.

JER 31:29 In those days they shall say no more,
      The fathers have eaten a sour grape,
      and the children's teeth are set on edge.
      JER 31:30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity:
      every man that eateth the sour grape,
      his teeth shall be set on edge.
      JER 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
      that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel,
      and with the house of Judah:
      JER 31:32 Not according to the covenant
      that I made with their fathers in the day
      that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
      which my covenant they brake,
      although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
      JER 31:33 But this shall be the covenant
      that I will make with the house of Israel;
      After those days, saith the LORD,
      I will put my law in their inward parts,
      and write it in their hearts;
      and will be their God,
      and they shall be my people

The New COVENANT being established
      makes us individually responsible for our sin.
      HIS GRACE and HIS SALVATION, in the New COVENANT,
      establishes all who SUBMIT to HIS SALVATION
      are engrafted into HIS HOUSE (covered by all HIS COVENANTS)
      and are made responsible for their choices.

HE LAID HIS LIFE down
      to put HIS LAW in us.
      Now, we must look like HIS LAW.
      HIS LAW/WORD will be our JUDGE.

JN 12:44 Jesus cried and said,
      He that believeth on me, believeth not on me,
      but on him that sent me.
      JN 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
      JN 12:46 I am come a light into the world,
      that whosoever believeth on me
      should not abide in darkness.
      JN 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not,
      I judge him not:
      for I came not to judge the world,
      but to save the world.
      JN 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words,
      hath one that judgeth him:
      the word that I have spoken,
      the same (HIS WORD) shall judge him
      in the last day.

HE meant this from the beginning of all HIS COVENANTS.

IS 56:1 Thus saith the LORD,
      Keep ye judgment, and do justice:
      for my salvation is near to come,
      and my righteousness to be revealed.
      IS 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this,
      and the son of man that layeth hold on it;
      that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it,
      and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
      IS 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger,
      that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying,
      The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people:
      neither let the eunuch say,
      Behold, I am a dry tree.
      IS 56:4 For thus saith the LORD
      unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths,
      and choose the things that please me,
      and take hold of my covenant;
      IS 56:5 Even unto them will I give in mine house
      and within my walls a place
      and a name better than of sons and of daughters:
      I will give them an everlasting name,
      that shall not be cut off.
      IS 56:6 Also the sons of the stranger,
      that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him,
      and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants,
      every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it,
      and taketh hold of my covenant;
      IS 56:7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain,
      and make them joyful in my house of prayer:
      their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar;
      for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

All who SUBMIT to YHSHWH GOD and HIS WAYS
      are taken into HIS HOUSE.
      BELIEVE HIM or not,
      HIS COVENANTS STAND from the first ONE to the Newest.
      One can SUBMIT and BELIEVE GOD and HIS SALVATION
      or
      believe what one wants.
      Please, do not lose your BIRTHRIGHT.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Father Yahweh is NOT His Son Yahshua - Scriptural Proof

Peace greetings ALL,

I myself (as do many others) do not believe that Father Yahweh and His son Yahshua whom He anointed and appointed as King and raised from the dead are "one and the same being".

Yahshua Did Not Pre-exist
        [ALL] Praise Be To YAHWEH! "HalleluYAH[WEH]!" Yahshua Gave All Esteem [Glory] To Father Yahweh (Yahchanan [John] 3:34; 4:26; 5:19,30; 7:16,18,28, 8:17,18,28,42,50; 12:47-50; 14:24; 17:8; Mattithyah [Matthew] 20:23; 26:39; Acts 3:22,26).

Comment

The Restorer?

Hi Frank4YAHWEH,

When you come to know the plan of ELOHIM, then your belief should change!

When did war arise in heaven?

Were HaSatan and his angels at one time a part of the ELOHIM? If so, then HaSatan and company introduced all of the experiences which we humans have come to hate and which we all know are very destructive to relationships. I will name some of them: Rebellion, perversion, infidelity, divorce, murder.

If HaSatan and company were numbered amongst the ELOHIM, then I can conclude that they were an integral part of YAHWEH ELOHIM, the very being that we matter of factly think of as the FATHER!

Solomon said:
          Ecclesiastes 3:14-15
          14 I know that, whatsoever ELOHIM doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and ELOHIM doeth it, that men should fear before him.
          15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and ELOHIM requireth that which is past.
          HaSatan and company destroyed the oneness of YAHWEH ELOHIM. Their activity was destructive to the covenant relationships of the ELOHIM.

Do you think that YAHWEH ELOHIM accepted the destruction of HIS ONENESS as status quo or do you think that YAHWEH ELOHIM would restore what HE has always been?

Who is the restorer of all things? What is his name?

Sincerely, Ab
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Father Yahweh Will Always Be One!

Spying,

"HaSatan and company" did not destroy Yahweh being One. That is the most foolish satement I have ever heard! Well, maybe not the most foolish, but it is certainly one of the most recent.

Yahweh Is One!
            [ALL] Praise Be To YAHWEH! "HalleluYAH[WEH]!" Yahshua Gave All Esteem [Glory] To Father Yahweh (Yahchanan [John] 3:34; 4:26; 5:19,30; 7:16,18,28, 8:17,18,28,42,50; 12:47-50; 14:24; 17:8; Mattithyah [Matthew] 20:23; 26:39; Acts 3:22,26).

Comment

Oneness!

Hi Frank4YAHWEH,

That is quite alright. I do not mind playing the fool.

Does the word, ELOHIM, imply one or more than one being? Husband and wife are one; yet, they are two beings. Through death husband and wife loose their oneness. This loss of oneness also occurs from other circumstances. If I am divorced, I have lost my oneness with my wife, but after the divorce or after death, can I not still say with respect to myself that I am one?

In like manner, YAHWEH ELOHIM after the division within HIMSELF is still ONE!

There exists a great problem though with YAHWEH ELOHIM. You had best not be taking anything away from HIM. Satan and company took spirit away from YAHWEH. How much spirit do you think that YAHWEH ELOHIM has? Would you like to lose some of your spirit, Frank4YAHWEH? What is your state after you loose your spirit? Death!

Think about it. Now you may begin to understand how Satan was a murderer from the beginning.

Sincerely, Ab
              The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The carnal mind will not accept GOD as ONE and ONLY ONE.

HE is the ONLY SAVIOR.
                HE is the ONLY LIFE.
                HE is the ONLY MIND that THINKS ORIGINAL THOUGHTS.

We are, but, bodies
                that respond with HIS LIFE, THOUGHTS, and SALVATION,
                or
                that go against these THINGS OFFERED by GOD, HIMSELF.

YHWH GOD is ONE
                and HE GOES ALL OUT/DOES EVERYTHING
                in HIS LOVE,
                so,
                that we, HIS PEOPLE, will end up with HIM FOREVER.

If anyone of us refuses another to be HIS PEOPLE,
                that one will be refused by YHWH, HIMSELF.
                One is JUDGED as one judges.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

El, Eloah, Elohim

Spying,

My belief is that the word 'elohim' is plural as opposed to the singular 'el' or 'eloah' and should never have been applied or given in reference to Father Yahweh my the disobedient scribes (copyist). I believe that the names/titles El, Eloah, and Elohim were barrowed by the Hebrews from the Canaanites in direct disobedience to Father Yahweh's command. I also believe that the Hebrew word 'echad' has the same meaning as does our English word 'one' and can be in reference to one being or a number of beings united in agreement. To agree with the entire context of Scripture I believe that 'echad' in reference to Father Yahweh defines Yahweh as one single being and not a unity of a number of beings. I believe that it was Father Yahweh ALONE who created the heavens and the earth and that there was no one beside Him in the creation process. I do not believe in the "two Yahwehs" theory nor do I believe that Yahshua pre-existed with Father Yahweh from the very beginning and was a co-creator with Him.

Yahweh Is One!

'One' - Dictionary definition

Comment

The Pattern!

Hi Frank4YAHWEH,

What do we do with murderers? We work to restrain them and to bring them to justice. Why should it be any different with YAHWEH?:
                    Hebrews 2:14-15
                    14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
                    15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
                    These verses tell me that YAHWEH experienced death through becoming human!

What death did YAHWEH experience for all of us? YAHWEH emptied or planted HIS good spirit in man. The spirit of YAH is seed. In order for a plant to develop, a seed must be planted in the ground, and then that seed must die. When the seed dies, if the soil is good, the plant grows and thrives. The plant is watered and identified by the Word of ELOHIM. The plant is good if the plant serves its purpose, that is, if it bears fruit.

What fruit did Adam yield? Adam gave us death to eat. Adam, who was given life, gave us the gift of death (Romans 5:15).

Do you see a pattern? YAHWEH took a part of HIMSELF and gave it to Adam in order that Adam might have life. This giving of life is a form of death for the giver. Have we not understood that what we give away comes back to us? Adam was given life through death, and through death that life is given back to YAHWEH. Why? To destroy HaSatan!

How does the life and death of any man destroy HaSatan?

I do not believe in any preexistence of Yahushua that is not common to every man. YAHUSHUA was a man. What is man that YAHWEH should be mindful of him? Collectively, man contains all the seed of YAHWEH save for the seed which HaSatan and company possesses?

Take a giant leap here? YAHWEH ELOHIM wants to restore HIMSELF. HE desires all of HIS seed. Who is the restorer? The restorer is the one who sees and acts on the pattern:
                    John 5:19
                    19 Then answered Yahushua and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
                    Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Father Yahweh Can Not Die!

I do not believe that Father Yahweh died for mans disobedience to His Teaching (Torah, Law). I believe that it was His Son Yahshua who died. Hebrews 2:14-15 speaks of Yahshua's death, not Father Yahweh's death. If Father Yahweh died, then Father Yahweh is dead, but he did not die. That is pure foolishness.

http://sg.geocities.com/Frank4YAHWEH

Comment

A Form Of Death!

Hi Frank4YAHWEH,

Hebrews 2:14 definitely is speaking of Yahushua, and this verse absolutely implies the preexistence of the one who became flesh, see also Philippians 2:5-9 and John 1:1-4, especially verse 14. So, do you believe in the preexistence of Yahushua himself after all? If you do, then you have fallen into the hogwash in which the Trinitarians bathe themselves. Of course, you may believe here that Messiah Yahushua is YAHWEH.

I believe that YAHWEH became a man, and that man is Yahushua, as well as you, as well as me, as well as every other human being that lives or that has lived.

This becoming human is a form of death! To understand what I am saying, one must be willing to look at death more as a transformation than the absolute end of a being. Please be willing to look at human death more as a type of an activity that ELOHIM is willing to endure on HIS level in order to accomplish a purpose. When you say that ELOHIM cannot die, you are thinking of ELOHIM as a man, and you are thinking that I am saying that ELOHIM can die in the same manner in which we humans die. That cannot happen because YAHWEH ELOHIM is not a physical man, but the form of YAHWEH ELOHIM can change. Change is a form of death to the being which undergoes the change. Do you understand?

Now, here you may be tempted to reply that YAHWEH does not change. Again, that depends upon perspective. Think about this: The only thing that does not change is continuous change.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Yahshua Did Not "Pre-exist"

Spying,

No, I do not believe that Yahshua pre-existed. I suppose now you are going to tell me what it is that I believe in your own words, right

Yahshua Did Not "Pre-exist" !

Comment

The Son Is The Father!

Hi Frank4YAHWEH,

I'm sorry! Did I misrepresent what you believe? This happens to me quite often, and it is a bad habit that I jump to conclusions without following thoroughly the links that folks leave for me. I know of a good solution. Perhaps, you could take the time to write down your beliefs for me so that I don't have to go looking for them?

Now, I will go looking if you insist, but I don't have a whole lot of time to spare to piece together your position paging through a bunch of articles.

I don't think I'm misrepresenting you here by saying this, but only you will know: When you contemplate the Father and the Son, you apply the human concept of father and son to Father YAHWEH and HIS Son, Yahushua. While you are thinking about YAHWEH and YAHUSHUA in human terms, I am not thinking about Yahushua at all in human terms.

Yahushua is the restored YAHWEH. Yahushua after his resurrection is the exact replication or duplication of what YAHWEH was before YAHWEH was divided through HaSatan's rebellion. YAHWEH went to war, and YAHWEH won the war, and YAHWEH came out on the other side of the war the exact same as HE was before HE went to war. The lesson is this: Don't mess with YAHWEH! YAHWEH is not two. YAHWEH is one. The Son is the Father!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Very good indeed Spying.

Heh, heh, heh, Spying, it is very hard indeed for people to grasp what your saying, it takes YHWH to really open minds.

I'm still in shock, because you know these truths, but i think about IF, and how many more people know these ?

My friend, I'm going to " PROVE YOU TO BE CORRECT " with very few scriptures , and NO human has revealed or taught these things to me, but it is absolutely amazing to me, that YHWH has revealed these things to YOU.

Ok, let's look at 2 key scriptures.

But first, I wanted to point out the example you gave concerning, as I call it in human definition, as " composite Unity ", as you gave concerning " Husband and Wife ".

You stated ,... "" Does the word, ELOHIM, imply one or more than one being? Husband and wife are one; yet, they are two beings. Through death husband and wife loose their oneness. This loss of oneness also occurs from other circumstances. If I am divorced, I have lost my oneness with my wife, but after the divorce or after death, can I not still say with respect to myself that I am one? "" Unquote. Correct.

I see You also quoted ( John 1:1-4-).

I will give a comparison here of (John 1:1-2-).

"" In the beginning was the WORD( Who is Yah ), and the WORD was with YAH, and the WORD WAS YAH. The same( WORD YAH) was in the beginning with YAH. ""

Either John understood this as to mean " the one and the same ", or this statement contradicts.

Thee anology, " In the beginning was the WoMAN, and the woMAN was with MAN, and the woMAN was MAN. The same( woMAN) was in the beginning with MAN".

Now are we to say that the woman is not man either, and that the woman was not of the man, and that the woman was not with man in the beginning?

They are the one and the same as in " Composite unity " and are the same, and when you read ( Gen.) the woman is of the man.

Remember Shaul( Paul) said that this could be understood by comparing to things made in the human relm ? Thee above is a prime example of that.

Now, the 2 Key scriptures that i spoke about.

The following below has been " copied and pasted " from another " forum " in which I asked a couple of questions to Mr. John Cordaro, but it was a reply to Mr Matthew Janzen.

And I will tell you, neither Mr. Cordaro nor Mr. Janzen has given me an answer to these questions, nor have they replied to them either, because when this is understood, you cannot deny it, or else you will contradict yourself and these 2 key scriptures.

I tried to use the " preexistance"( because as Paul did, he became as some others, to have a chance to plant a seed of truth to them), but still none of them can understand, because they believe it one way or the other.

But, many people mis-understand my words to mean something that i'm not saying too.

This is posted on " that other eliyah's forums ", for I have not been back on line for about a month, and it has been 6 years since i even used a computer.

Here are those 2 key scriptures, and the questions.

""""The first, is when he( Peter) quoted ( Joel 2:32-) in ( Acts 2:21-)which he quoted verbatim that says, "" Whosoever shall call on the NAME( singular) of YHWH SHALL BE DELIVERED OR SAVED.""

Then, Peter also says in ( Acts 4:10-12-) and verse 12( Referring to Messiah's Person and name verse 10-), "" Neither is there salvation in ANY OTHER( Name or Person): for there is NONE OTHER NAME( singular) under heaven given among men, WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED.""

Question : How can there be " two names" in singular form for salvation, if BOTH names do not mean the same for salvation ?

Either these two names mean the SAME FOR SALVATION, or otherwise Peter contradicts himself in these two texts.

Notice the "TWO " phrases, the one is "" call on the name( singular form)OF YHWH SHALL BE DELIVERED OR SAVED( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21; Rom.10:13), and then, the OTHER is the " NONE OTHER NAME( also singular form- referring to Messiah verse 10 of Acts 4-), WHEREBY WE MUST BE SAVED( Acts 4:12-).

I also quoted ( John Cordaro), even from his OWN words as he states( John Cordaro)below.
                              """ John Cordaro said, ""As I said before, the being known as "Yahweh" is the ultimate Savior of all mankind. He chooses to save all mankind through His agent/Son known as "Yahshua". That makes Yahshua mankind's Savior as well (two Names [singular] for salvation). The suffix "shua" means salvation and the prefix "Yah" refers to Yahweh. Both Names mean the same for salvation, but that does not mean Yahshua's name is Yahweh-shua.
                              Shalom,
                              John "" Unquote.

Then, my reply was...( Eliyah C.)""First you state that " BOTH NAMES MEAN THE SAME FOR SALVATION "( which that is exactly what my posts mean, and is true), then, you state the exact opposite in the same sentence by saying, "" but that does not mean Yahshua's name is Yahweh-shua."" Unquote.

Then, I quoted ( John Cordaro's own words from his website, as he himself states the following below).

"""Mt.1:21 also tells us the meaning of the name. For he shall save his people from their sins" gives the name the meaning of Salvation, which is what "shua" means in Hebrew. "Yah" is the short form of the Heavenly Father's name as seen in (Ps.68:4-) and the word HalleluYah. Therefore, the combination of Yah and shua (Yahshua) give the entire name the meaning of "Yahweh saves," "Yahweh is salvation," or "Salvation of Yahweh."

Unquote from ( John Cordaro from his own website).

Then, I asked the question of...( Eliyah C.)Question : How can both names mean the same for salvation, but then the name of "Yahshua ", which means " Yahweh is salvation" or " Salvation of Yahweh" but cannot be the name of " Yahwehshua" ?

Another question: Does not " Yah-shua " mean " Yahweh-shua", or " Yahweh the Deliverer or Saviour" ?
                              But, I have still never received an answer from ( John Cordaro)to that post or that question either.""

Unquote of My own words from that post on that forum.

Either he( Kepha)Peter understood( As did John) that this is the " one and the same " for salvation( Joel 2:32; Acts 2:21-) compared to ( Acts 4:10-12-), or otherwise he - Peter( Kepha) CONTRADICTS himself in these 2 key texts with scriptures ? Has ANYONE every noticed those 2 texts very close before?

Otherwise, please answer " those questions above " with scriptures to DENY it or refute it ?

You are correct SPYING THE MODERATOR, correct indeed!

Thee above texts are not the only N.T. texts that prove the same, but the same is also proven by Shaul( Paul) in his words in ( Rom.Chapter 10), just look at them very close, and you will SEE that he( Paul) also understood it to mean " the one and the same ", or he too contradicts himself and the scriptures, for he too quoted ( Joel 2:32-), as stated by Peter above.

Also, compare in original texts of ( Zech. 14:3-4-) with ( Acts 1:10-12-).

Zech. 14:3-4 says, "" Then shall YHWH( S.C.H.D. Numbers 3050, 3068=YAH) go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He( YAH) fought in the day of battle, and HIS( YAH's) FEET SHALL STAND IN THAT DAY UPON THE MOUNT OF OLIVES...( Zech.14:3-4-).

Compare to ( Acts 1:10-12-), now WHOSE FEET will REALLY stand on the MOUNT OF OLIVES ?

Does people want more scriptures shown to them like that ? They better believe it, because there are more!

The Saviour is YAHWEH-SHUA in the flesh, the " one and the same", its proven in the Messiah's Name, and its proven in N.T. texts of scriptures, as compared to O.T. texts.

You are correct Spying.

Do you realize, this has been hidden, and misunderstood by the modern ministers for many hundreds of years ?

Otherwise, I ask people to show scriptures to DENY or REFUTE this and answer the questions ABOVE without giving their own ideas but about those scriptures?

And the times of this ignorance YAH winked, but now commands all people everywhere to REPENT !

Shalom,

Eliyah back on the net, and still shocked at Spying the Moderator!

"" And He( The Messiah) shall turn the heart( Mind) of the Fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.( Mal.3:6).

Comment

Working...
                              X