No announcement yet.

Who is this child and what is his name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is this child and what is his name?

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:
    and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
    and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,
    The mighty God, The everlasting Father,
    The Prince of Peace
    Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end,
    upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom,
    to order it, and to establish it with judgment
    and with justice from henceforth even for ever
    The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.
    IS 9:67
    Who was born that has/had all these TITLES and QUALITIES?
    According to this writing it is one being - this child that was born unto us.
    Who is this child and what is his name?

Remember, has to have or have had all these TITLES and QUALITIES.

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Jacob=Israel

Comment

Judah's natural heir is father of all JEWs, and his Name is YHWH.

...Ricoel, one whose Name is YHWH is one whose name is "YaHudaH". GD "put" his Name into this tribe {Deut. 12: 5}. The father of the JEWish people must have his existance in the name of Judah {Judah = Yahudah}. Judah had two sons by Tamar {Gen. chap. 38}. One is the son of a Canaanite father {Er} and one {Zerach} is not. Er, Onan and Shelah all have a Canaanite connection. But Zerach doesn't. Both of his parents are JEWish and Er cannot claim him as his heir under the law. Perez is Er's child by law {Deut. 25: 5, 6} But Zerach has an assumable rite to Judah's name through a distant heir. This "breach" is open until one shuts it. I assume that this child Named GD or YHWH will be a wonderful councellor to this world, guiding it towards "peace". He will be marked by a red covering {with some purple as well?} upon his right arm in the form of a birthmark. How else would GD tie his choice upon him so we could spot him? He must be born of JEWish parents in Israel.

...This is as good of a cover of one who is to reestablish the throne of Judah as there can be. This child who is given for this purpose by GD, must fit Isaiah 9: 7 as it is written. Isaiah calls his Name "GD" {Isa. 9: 6}, but Jeremiah calls his Name "YHWH". {Jer. 23: 6} He may not be of Jehoiakim's or JeConiah's posterity as Jer. 22: 28 - 30 and Jer. 36: 30 say plainly. But he must have some way to claim his throne through the name of "Judah". "Judah" is the throne of Israel.

...The Name of YaHudaH without its fourth letter is "YHWH", same letters in the same order as GD's own Name. So GD does "put" his Name in a tribe of Israel as Deut. 12: 5 says that he would. This understanding meets all of the conditions of Isaiah 9: 6 as I read it.

....Michael

Comment

"...The mighty God, The everlasting Father,
        The Prince of Peace...
        "

Thummim,
        are you saying
        that someone else can be called GOD?

I will believe YHSHWH GOD.
        HE is the ONE and ONLY GOD.
        IS 43:11 I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

IS 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

IS 44:8 Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

IS 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:
        IS 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

IS 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
        LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
        That is why I SAVED YOU.
        For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
        YHSHWH

Comment

A breach to be healed.

...Ricoel writes;

Thummim,
          are you saying
          that someone else can be called GOD?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Yes, he whose legitimate name is YaHudaH can be called YHWH, or GD. We take this view from a text that says, GD will put his name in a tribe of Israel.

5 But unto the place which the YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: Deut. 12: 5

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah {Yahudah}, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

...GD chose the tribe of YaHudaH to bear his Name. The letters YHWH come from this Name and are what is left when one removes the fourth letter of the name of Yahudah from the name of this tribe. The order of the letters remain the same. Genesis sets up a breach in the name of Yahudah to establish a heir that has no Canaanite link to it. The law, along with Zerach being the son of two JEWish parents, makes a decendant of his the true heir to the name of Judah. If his Name is Yahudah by rite, he is the true heir of Judah's property, his Name as well. "GD" as Isaiah writes it, is also YHWH {as Jeremiah writes it in Jer. 23: 6}, and thus his Name is both GD and YHWH. The law is in the following text that makes the seed of Perez all the seed of a man who has a Canaanite mother {Er}.

...This is to be healed.

5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel. Deut. 25: 5, 6

---> There is no escape from what the law says.

...All of Perez's seed is that of a Canaanite mother, as well of the seed of Shelah and that of Er and Onan. There is only one heir who doesn't touch this breach in Abraham's will for his seed. That is Zerach.

2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh:

3 And I will make thee swear by YHWH, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell: Gen. 24: 2, 3

---> You can watch the author create his story, by arranging his texts into the right order.

...The author of the torah repetes this anti-Canaanite bias in Genesis 28: 1

1 And Isaac called Jacob, and blessed him, and charged him, and said unto him, Thou shalt not take a wife of the daughters of Canaan. Gen. 28: 1

...As you can see, this "breach" is well thought out. The interesting thing is that this heir {from Zerach} becomes the father of all JEWs by inheriting the name of Judah. The conclusion of Zechariah's texts support this breach being filled in the end, combining the names of Yahudah and YHWH into a single name.

9 And YHWH shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one YHWH, and his name one {Name}.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the YHWH of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of YHWH of hosts. Zech. 14: 21

...Compare with Jeremiah's text;

5 Behold, the days come, saith YHWH, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, YHWH OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Jer. 23: 5, 6

...When this heir is realized as the father of the JEWish people, all become the children of this man whose name is Yahudah alone, and then all JEWs loose their Canaanite heritage through him. YHWH becomes Yahudah with the inclusion of "thummim", which means from the Hebrew, "tome in its plural, " --> it "completes" GD's Name. When all of Judah needs priestly vessels to eat and drink from, it is because they now are covered with YHWH's Name and are no longer Canaanites. The "breach" is now healed.

...The following is the blessing of Israel

23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

24 YHWH bless thee, and keep thee:

25 YHWH make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

26 YHWH lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel {through the tribe of Judah}; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 23 - 27

1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith YHWH of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Mal. 2: 2

11 Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of YHWH which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god. Mal. 2: 11

...You see, there is no blessing outside of the Name of YHWH for Israel. GD's Name must be included to realize the blessing.

....Michael

Comment

A god is only a judge.
            Which is why mere Ishim are called Elohim and Benei elohim.
            In the book of debarim HaShem declares the people of Israel to go to the Elohim (Judges) that rule in their day (every day whenever they have a problem) whether it be in plea or matter. And one should not go to the right or to the left of what the elohim delcares for the one that acs presumptuously will karet from his people.

HaShem is the ultimate Judge.
            The Mashiach will bear this name not as his own- but will be the shem on his keter.
            The Mashiach is the chief of all judges under HaShem.
            And all of Israel's judges are known today as the Rabonnim.
            Just as it was after Yehoshua ben Nun.

Comment

...PeriHaShem posts;

The Mashiach will bear this name not as his own- but will be the shem on his keter.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...The name of Yahudah will be this mans own name and inheritance. If we can concede that YHWH can invest his Name in a tribe of Israel, and take the letters of the name of Yahudah {without the fourth letter being included}, then a heir of this name that has a legitimate claim upon it can bear the name of Yahudah and YHWH as his own name. The law that opens up this breach and allows a heir to claim the name of Yahudah is found in Deut. 25: 5, 6. The author of this chapter {Gen. 38} that puts the name of Yahudah into this breach is aware of the mitzvah he is building his story upon.

5 If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.

6 And it shall be, that the firstborn which she beareth shall succeed in the name of his brother which is dead, that his name be not put out of Israel.

...The children of Perez are now the children of Er who has a Canaanite mother {thus the Canaanite in the house of YHWH}. But the law doesn't give the second child of these twins to Er. He belongs to Judah as his true heir, a heir without a Canaanite heritage as all of the other sons of Judah have. But it is a decendant of Zerach that will inherit the name of Judah. All Yahudeem belong to him as his own children through his right to the Name of Yahudah. Yahudah is the name that he inherits with his right arm stained red. His inheritance includes all the seed of Judah to which he is now the father. But he also inherits the Name of YHWH, which is taken from the letters in the name of Judah {YaHudaH}. Why did GD choose this tribe to bear his Name? Can it be that this tribe is in breach of the laws of YHWH and the author is covering this breach with YHWH's own Name? This child will be spotted among the children of JEWish people somewhere in Israel. His parents must both be JEWish. The Canaanite will no longer exist among the children of Israel when he is born. The breach will be healed by this child/king who brings a seed of Judah {the JEWish people} to the rightful throne and only tribe that the throne can come from. Because of the Name of YHWH now is the Name of all JEWish people, this Name becomes our righteousness as Jeremiah states {Jer. 23: 6}. All the vessel's in the house of Judah need to be holy vessels now that the names of YaHudaH and YHWH have become one single Name.

20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO YHWH; and the pots in YHWH'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar.

21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto YHWH of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of YHWH of hosts. Zech. 14: 20, 21

...This idea of Judah's holiness expressed above is supported by Zechariah's words in the 9th verse of this same chapter. There is only to be a single Name now in the house of Judah. YHWH and YaHudaH will be one Name yeilding a righteous people. The people said to bear YHWH's Name will truly have this Name as their own.

9 And YHWH shall be king over all the earth {in the tribe of YaHudaH}: in that day shall there be one YHWH, and his name one {Name}. Zech. 14: 9

....Michael

Comment

PeriHaSeder says:
                HaShem is the ultimate Judge.
                The Mashiach is the chief of all judges under HaShem.
                And all of Israel's judges are known today as the Rabonnim.
                Just as it was after Yehoshua ben Nun.
                My belief and understanding.
                YHSHWH, the MESSIAH, is YHSHWH, our OMNIPOTENT GOD, as human.
                Same NAME.

HIS WORD is our JUDGE - our Book of LIFE (Genesis to Revelation)
                DEUT 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good,
                and death and evil;
                DEUT 30:16 In that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God,
                to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments,
                that thou mayest live and multiply
                :
                and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land
                whither thou goest to possess it.

JN 12:44 Jesus cried and said,
                He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
                JN 12:45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.
                JN 12:46 I am come a light into the world,
                that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
                JN 12:47 And if any man hear my words,
                and believe not, I judge him not:
                for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
                JN 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words,
                hath one that judgeth him:
                the word that I have spoken,
                the same (HIS WORD) shall judge him
                in the last day

Thummim,
                are you telling us that our G-D's NAME is Yahudah?

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                That is why I SAVED YOU.
                For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                YHSHWH

Comment

Hashem, the Name of YHW{d}H

...Ricoel asks;

Thummim,
                  are you telling us that our G-D's NAME is Yahudah?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...I am leaning on a text in Deuteronomy, where it is said that YHWH will "put" his Name in a tribe of Israel.

5 But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes "to put his name there", even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come: Deut 12: 5

...So does GD choose a tribe to put his Name into? If we read ps. 78: 67 - 69, it says that YHWH did infact choose Judah, even though Joseph {Ephraim} would seem to have the blessing to be the chosen tribe.

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever. {to serve his Name}

...The fact that he didn't choose the tribe of Ephraim tells us that he made a choice as to which tribe would carry his Name. Now if we write the name of the tribe of Judah in Hebrew and remove the fourth letter from it, we have the letters, YHWH. Thummim means to complete, but in plural. It "completes" the Name of YHWH, which would mean that GD's Name is actually Yahudah if this term {thummim} refers to GD's Name. Linking this Name with the names of the tribes of Israel {Nu. 6: 27} is what the blessing of the JEWish people actually is. Can there be a blessing outside of the Name of YHWH? Mal. says no {Mal. 2: 2}. Can GD reveal his Name to Judah's enemies if he chooses? What would this knowledge mean to {christians?}, who have the most innocent JEWish blood upon them? Would a christian now except that YHWH carries his peoples Name in his own Name, conceding this knowledge? Are all JEWs made righteous through this Name {sans GD's own Judgement one must get by} Is there a reason that underlies the choice of this tribe to bear GD's Name? Is there a reason, a "breach" that requires GD's choice of the tribe of Judah? Actually there is a reason, but teaching you this reason is very difficult. You wrongly insist that {YHSHWH} is YHWH's Name. With your choice, you leave out the blessing that this Name brings to all JEWs. Consider the true Name of YHWH as revealed to you now. While all JEWs believe in Hashem, few JEWs actually have this knowledge.

10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness. Ps. 48:10

22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren: in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee. Ps. 22: 22

3 But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel. Ps. 22: 3

35 And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise YHWH: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing. Gen. 29: 35

...Hashem! , the Name, and I've only just begun to put these verses of text together that relate the Name of YHWH to the name of the JEWish soul {Judah}. The allegory of Hashem is to be found throughout the texts of the tanakh. When the German people {amongst their christian populations} where writing the term {das Juden} upon JEWish doors and windows, they were actually refering to YHWH's Name. This Name is not death, it is life! Note the Name the replaces the blood above the doors and windows of the JEWish people. Its good to bear the Name of GD when your enemies hate your own Name.

YHWH hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;

2 Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion; Ps. 20: 1, 2

10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH will I destroy them.

11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of YHWH I will destroy them.

12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of YHWH I will destroy them. Ps. 118: 10 - 12

...Forgetting the Name of YHWH would leave we JEWs naked and defenseless. But their is a heir that will come to claim his Name {and his throne}. He will redeem us as I keep trying to explain to whoever will listen. When he comes, the day of YHWH arrives with him. GD will never forgive the assault upon his people, cursing them by his own Name. {The JEWs?}

....Michael

Comment

YHSHWH GOD did choose the Tribe of YEHUDAH to BLESS with HIS NAME.
                    YHSHWH GOD, as the MESSIAH/SAVIOR, was born of the Tribe of YAHUDAH.
                    HE USED HIS NAME to SAVE HIS PEOPLE through the Tribe of YAHUDAH.

Now,
                    all of ISRAEL will be SAVED, through the Tribe of YAHUDAH,
                    by YHSHWH, the MESSIAH/SAVIOR.
                    IS 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near;
                    yea, let them take counsel together:
                    who hath declared this from ancient time?
                    who hath told it from that time?
                    have not I the LORD?
                    and there is no God else beside me;
                    a just God and a Saviour;
                    there is none beside me.

REV 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit
                    to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city,
                    the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
                    REV 21:11 Having the glory of God:
                    and her light was like unto a stone most precious,
                    even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
                    REV 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates,
                    and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon,
                    which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
                    REV 21:13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates;
                    on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
                    YHSHWH GOD, the MESSIAH born of the Tribe of YAHUDAH,
                    is our SAVIOR.

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                    That is why I SAVED YOU.
                    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                    YHSHWH

Comment

What's in a Name?

...Ricoel, YHWH is the name of the tribe of Yahudah without its fourth letter. Thummin, {it completes} as a tool of the priesthood, would allow a priest to bless his people as the law perscribes.

23 Speak unto Aaron and unto his sons, saying, On this wise ye shall bless the children of Israel, saying unto them,

24 YHWH bless thee, and keep thee:

25 YHWH make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

26 YHWH lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

27 And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Nu. 6: 27

...This blessing will not work with the Name of {Jesus}. It absolutly must be the name of the chosen tribe that houses YHWH's Name in it's temple. Wasn't the temple built for YHWH's sacred Name anyhow? Your faith eroniously makes blood sacrafice equate to salvation. But one gains no salvation from bloodshed. Dare to believe that GD can forgive a sin without any shedding of blood.

...Your faith in blood covering the sins of the lawbreaker, is unyeilding. Blood will not atone for a mans willful sins. You can put your faith in slaughter, or you can put your faith in YHWH's own Name. The line of shem leads to the Name of YHWH. Stop trying to change the Name of YHWH into YHSHWH. You are putting strange fire upon GD's altar.

....Michael

Comment

Working...
                      X