Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hear God here again

God first
    God bless your hearts my friends. Here I am sitting hearing God loud and clear by the way of Jesus the Christ talking with me.

I say why me for I am nothing, For my spelling is very poor alone with my grammar. My understanding is not all ways in great details but in form of a young person while I am 44 years old.

Look God I am the least of all believers, the simplest of all persons. But I hear and must write your words no matter what others mat think of me because your love must move on.

Some say your bible is done but if there is one person that hears you your bible has not been finish even is the words they hear are a yes or no after your were ask in prayer my them.

We must keep on talking with you no matter what the world may think. We must learn to live love in our lives. You know how it makes me sad one Religion group hates another.

How can we ever walk love hating others because when they try to talk with you they seem to have differ guide lines. The only guide line should be to walk in love .

While all teach this one, most hate each other I do not understand. One can not hate another into change but one can love another into change. May I say all Religions that talk hate do not know God at all.

For what name we call God does not matter or what name we give to his son, or church we stand with but what matters is love. Sure there are things wrong every where but pointing fingers will not help.

The answer is love your enemy or just love everybody. Tell others we love you and ask them is there actions love something est while your ask your self why are you calling this wrong.

Yes lets talk love before we destroy this world out of hate which brings greed. Watch the TV shows about God and your hear love for money but you love them by not giving up your money.

Now not all TV shows are bad but you must love them all some by giving them help others by not giving them help. You see if we just help the ones not asking for money the others would change.

It would not matter how they change but we must still love them. Just like no matter what sin one may of done we must love them. But what are we to do with our money.

We are to help the sick, poor, and any just need. Some by giving money others by not giving money. Look Paul had no gold or silver to give but what he gave was love.

While we may not heal yet my words we can do a lot by a smile and a loving talk to the one in need. Yes some say what if we give to a sheep in wolf clothes.

It does not matter because it better to give out of love to a user than to not give at all. At least you can say I try to love my brother but the one who never just gave what will he or she say.

Its like love of a mate it better to love and lost than not too loved at all. It gets back to we must love bigger and bigger even if we look like a fool for doing it.

Today in our world money seems to make people sat up and take notice but its love take counts in this old evil world. While I tell you money will soon fail again like it has so many times in the past.

I feel like closing for now my friends. Learn to walk in love give to the ones you can see with needs but only if you can do it out of love and make love the first thing you give but if while loving them as a friend you see a need try to fill the need out of love.

I do love all even the ones I can not trust. I close with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

When you hear GOD, as you call HIM,
    and JESUS the Christ, as you call HIM,
    are you hearing two separate voices?

Does GOD call you "human" or by your name?

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Comment

To bear the Name of YHWH

...Year 2027, the "Name" is mishpachah {family}, even with GD. The Name matters very much. It directs the blessing to its owner, and the curse to the offender. YHWH has a Name of "mishpachah" that links him to his people just like a husband is linked to his wife and children through his own name. One need only remove the fourth letter from the name of "YaHudaH" to arrive at GD's own Name, which still leaves all the letters in the sacred Name in its proper order. "Yahudah" becomes "YHWH", the Name of GD with its fourth letter removed. This fits what is written in Deut. 12: 5 and is confirmed in the 78th Psalm, vs. 67 - 69.

5 But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

...The faith of the JEWish people is built upon this Name {Hashem}, the rock of David. {read ex. 28: 21 and ask yourself, "what is the name that goes with David's stone, worn over the high priests heart?"}

....Michael

Comment

Very well said Adon Michael.

Adon Poriel ben Avraham

Comment

OK.

But PeriHaSeder,
          When you hear GOD, as you call HIM and you say you hear from HIM,
          and JESUS the Christ, as you call HIM and you say you hear from HIM,

Does GOD call you "human"
          or by your name?

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
          That is why I SAVED YOU.
          For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
          YHSHWH

Comment

God first

Beloved RICOE or israelthebride

God bless your heart

you ask
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            When you hear GOD, as you call HIM,
            and JESUS the Christ, as you call HIM,
            ----------------------------------------------------------------
            Sometimes they sound a little differ from each other the big differ I hear is God's voice is deeper with a lot of love while Jesus Christ voice is not as deep but just as must love

I guess we are hear the voices differ because we are not all in the same place of our beliefs to hear

then you ask
            ------------------------------------------------------------
            Does GOD call you "human" or by your name?
            --------------------------------------------------------------
            Yes God calls me by name as we did Abrham And Jesus Christ knows by name to as they do your name

with love and an holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Beloved Thummim or Michael

God bless your heart

You wrote
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------
            Year 2027, the "Name" is mishpachah {family}, even with GD. The Name matters very much. It directs the blessing to its owner, and the curse to the offender. YHWH has a Name of "mishpachah" that links him to his people just like a husband is linked to his wife and children through his own name. One need only remove the fourth letter from the name of "YaHudaH" to arrive at GD's own Name, which still leaves all the letters in the sacred Name in its proper order. "Yahudah" becomes "YHWH", the Name of GD with its fourth letter removed. This fits what is written in Deut. 12: 5 and is confirmed in the 78th Psalm, vs. 67 - 69.

5 But unto the place which YHWH your God shall choose out of all your tribes to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come:

67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:

68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.

69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.

...The faith of the JEWish people is built upon this Name {Hashem}, the rock of David. {read ex. 28: 21 and ask yourself, "what is the name that goes with David's stone, worn over the high priests heart?"}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes the name matters to you but to me what matters is the heart and an another group of Believers I am sure the name matters to them even if its differ than the one we use

Look at
            1 John 3:20 For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
            21 Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.

Look on the heart of each person and forget names or places or things

I say look at the heart but not words than chamge with one translation to another

Beloved PeriHaSede or Adon Poriel ben Avraham

God bless you

Comment

Hello "Israel" or Ricoel,

I have said nothing but "well said", so why do you feel so threatened as to make a response to not one thing a Have said... it sounds like you're threatened by what I haven't said.

So what is the purpose in your post toward me. I don't see how it fits.
              Your post is, in fact, illogical.

Who said anything about me physically or literally "hearing" G-D or this Jesus?
              When I hear God I hear my Rabbi speaking.
              Same with any other practicing Jew and his Rav.
              So if your Rabbi is this Jesus then i guess you hear G-D's voice.

Comment

God first

Beloved All

God looks at the heart not names or labels

Comment

PeriHaSeder,
                  FORGIVE me for my mistake.
                  I used the wrong name
                  and it got directed to the wrong person.
                  Please, FORGIVE me.

A NAME is IMPORTANT.
                  YHSHWH is the NAME
                  HE has GIVEN to me to call HIM.
                  This is very IMPORTANT to HIM.
                  The NAME GIVEN to me
                  by YHSHWH, GOD ALMIGHTY,
                  MOST POWERFUL CREATOR of all things;
                  our ONLY SAVIOR,
                  is IMPORTANT to HIM, also..
                  HE CALLS me by the NAME HE GAVE me, RICOEL.
                  YHSHWH GOD is the ONLY ONE
                  WORTHY ENOUGH to come to SAVE me.

YHSHWH GOD is ONE.
                  YHSHWH ABBA/HEAD (TRUTH)
                  YHSHWH SPIRIT (LIFE)
                  YHSHWH BODY (the ONLY WAY to HIM)

WE, as HIS BODY,
                  submit to HIM as our TRUTH and our LIFE.
                  In submission to TRUTH and LIFE,
                  we, HIS BODY, become the ONLY WAY to HIM.
                  HIS HOLY LIVING WORD (HOLY SPIRIT/HOLY OIL) is in us.
                  HIS HOLY WRITTEN WORD (HOLY LAMP) is in our MIND (MIND of HIS BODY).
                  The HOLY OIL and the HOLY LAMP
                  CREATE HIS HOLY LIGHT (HIS PRESENCE) here on earth.

HEAD+SPIRIT+BODY=ONE YHSHWH GOD.

Have ye not known? have ye not heard?
                  hath it not been told you from the beginning?
                  have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
                  It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth,
                  and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers;
                  that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain,
                  and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:
                  That bringeth the princes to nothing;
                  he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.
                  Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown:
                  yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth:
                  and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither,
                  and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.

To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.
                  Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things,
                  that bringeth out their host by number:
                  he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might,
                  for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.
                  Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest,
                  O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD,
                  and my judgment is passed over from my God?
                  Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God,
                  the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not,
                  neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

He giveth power to the faint;
                  and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.
                  Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
                  and the young men shall utterly fall:
                  But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength;
                  they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
                  they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
                  Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength:
                  let them come near; then let them speak:
                  let us come near together to judgment.

Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot,
                  gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings?
                  he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.
                  He pursued them, and passed safely;
                  even by the way that he had not gone with his feet.
                  Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning?
                  I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.

The isles saw it, and feared;
                  the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came.
                  They helped every one his neighbour; and every one said to his brother,
                  Be of good courage.
                  So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith,
                  and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying,
                  It is ready for the sodering: and he fastened it with nails,
                  that it should not be moved.

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen,
                  the seed of Abraham my friend.
                  Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
                  and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee,
                  Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.
                  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God:
                  I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea,
                  I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded:
                  they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.
                  Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee:
                  they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee,
                  Fear not; I will help thee.
                  Fear not, thou worm Jacob, and ye men of Israel; I will help thee,
                  saith the LORD, and thy redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.

Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth:
                  thou shalt thresh the mountains, and beat them small,
                  and shalt make the hills as chaff.
                  Thou shalt fan them, and the wind shall carry them away,
                  and the whirlwind shall scatter them:
                  and thou shalt rejoice in the LORD, and shalt glory in the Holy One of Israel.

When the poor and needy seek water, and there is none,
                  and their tongue faileth for thirst, I the LORD will hear them,
                  I the God of Israel will not forsake them.
                  I will open rivers in high places, and fountains in the midst of the valleys:
                  I will make the wilderness a pool of water, and the dry land springs of water.
                  I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree;
                  I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:
                  That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together,
                  that the hand of the LORD hath done this,
                  and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.
                  IS 40:21 - 41:20
                  Have you not heard what you repeat, year2027?
                  Have you not read what you repeat, year2027?

YHSHWH has WRITTEN and TOLD HIS PLAN
                  from the beginning to the end - HIS PLANNED END.
                  There is nothing that has been left out.
                  There is no such thing as "something just happening/chance"
                  if YHSHWH is GOD and is in CONTROL.
                  All things are under HIS RIGHT HAND.

We, as HIS BODY, CHOOSE to submit to HIS PLAN.
                  HIS PLAN is that we, HIS BRIDE, will be with HIM FOREVER.
                  All things - all happenings
                  lead to this end - HIS PLANNED END.
                  YHSHWH our GOD - We HIS PEOPLE!

LOVE, RICOEL

I CREATED YOU for ME.
                  That is why I SAVED YOU.
                  For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
                  YHSHWH

Comment

Working...
                  X