• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death!

Hi Everyone,

What is it?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

just to move things along. . .

Dear Ab,

I feel sure you'll tell us, but just to speed things along a little, I'll offer these Biblical definitions.

Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death

Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death;

Robin

Comment

Jasmine?

Hi Robin,

Thank you for your presence! A little while ago, I was introduced to a friend of a friend. Her name was spoken to me, and I could not help it, but I started laughing because her name was Menur. That's right, just like our English world "manure". I expressed to her my apologies and told her that I was finding it difficult relating to her without humor considering her name. My friend then told me that I could call Menur, "Jasmine". Great, now I could relate to her with a straight face. Change a name, and we can change an impression.

"Menur" is the Javanese tribal word for the white flower that we in English call "Jasmine". Menur's friend and my friend, who is also a sister, has a daughter who is called "Melati". Melati is the modern Indonesian word which also describes the same white flower. How is your little white flower doing?

Your little white flower potentially faced death. Was that her wage? Why do children die? And what is this thing that we in our language call "death"? Faced with death, we do not laugh. We fear it. What happens to us in death? What does death do to us?

I wonder what death is called in the tribal language of ELOHIM?

Sincerely, Ab
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Murder!

Hi Everyone,

Messiah said this about the devil:
        John 8:44
        44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (KJV)
        To what beginning does Yahushua refer? Is Messiah's reference to this beginning?:
        Genesis 1:1
        1 In the beginning ELOHIM created the heaven and the earth. (KJV)
        If so, who then did HaSatan murder when he chose to not abide in the Truth?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Separation!

Hi Everyone,

Messiah said this about the truth:
          John 14:6
          6 Yahushua saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (KJV)
          Messiah is one with the Father. If HaSatan chose to not abide in the Truth, then at some point HaSatan separated himself from the Father though the manufacture of the Lie.

Separation, unless by mutual agreement, is not good. John said this about separation:
          1John 2:19
          19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. (KJV)
          Thus, HaSatan departed from the Truth, and thus murdered a relationship, and in doing so, HaSatan became the Father of the Lie. What is the Lie?

Sincerely, Ab

P.S. All who have experienced separation and divorce know aspects of this issue very well.

Comment

The Lie!

Hi Everyone,

This statement by HaSatan contains both truth and falsehood:
            Genesis 3:4-5
            4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
            5 For ELOHIM doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as elohim, knowing good and evil. (KJV)
            The phrase "Ye shall not surely die" is the Lie!

ELOHIM always states the truth, and the Lie, fathered by HaSatan, directly contradicts the truth of ELOHIM.

The implication behind the Lie of HaSatan is simply this: Disobedience leads to life. HaSatan wants all of us to believe that we can have life in and through our disobedience to ELOHIM. (The wise ask: "I wonder why?")

Religion serves the purpose of HaSatan whenever and however it perpetuates the belief that mankind can disobey ELOHIM and can have or maintain life.

All of mankind have been deceived by HaSatan in this regard. We all have a belief system. We all follow our beliefs the best we can, and then we all die, just like ELOHIM have said. Religion is in denial about this truth of ELOHIM.

Friends, do you indeed have an immortal soul? If you believe that you do, then you are believing the Lie!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

The Apostasy!

Hi Everyone,

The Lie comes in various guises. Today, the Lie is advanced by the false gospel preached by traditional Christianity. This gospel would have you believe that ELOHIM accepts substitutes in lieu of obedience, that you yourself can have life through the perfect obedience of someone else. I refer to this belief as in-my-steadism or substitutionalism.

Paul makes mention of the acceptance of this form of the Lie. He calls this belief: The Apostasy:
              2 Thessalonians 2:3
              3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a (the) falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (KJV)
              Simply put, if you believe that Yahushua came to die in your stead so that ELOHIM may grant you life, you are believing a strong delusion. You are believing The Lie:
              2 Thessalonians 2:11
              11 And for this cause ELOHIM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a (the) lie: (KJV)
              May all be blessed with ears to hear.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Dead Souls?

Hi Everyone,

The word of YAHWEH ELOHIM is truth!

This post is for all those who believe that they possess an immortal soul, and it is also for those who believe that YAHWEH ELOHIM will punish someone else for the sins that they themselves have committed. Most assuredly, our Heavenly Father does not think in that fashion. This what YAHWEH has said, and this is how YAHWEH thinks:
                Ezekiel 18:20-23
                20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
                21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
                22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
                23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith ADONAI ELOHIM: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? (KJV)
                ELOHIM created Adam a living soul! Adam sinned, and Adam, when he died, became a dead soul. There is nothing immortal about a living soul. When a soul sins, it will die.

ELOHIM does not punish the righteous soul for the sins of the wicked soul. Those of you who believe that ELOHIM does engage in such activity, you would be wise to examine and rethink your beliefs. Ask yourself how it is that the whole Christian world believes, in contradiction to the express statement of ELOHIM, that ELOHIM will punish the righteous for the sins of the wicked? Where do Christians get such an abominable idea? Two words: HaSatan!

May you be blessed with the hearing ear!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Our Life Force!

Hi Everyone,

A living soul is a fleshly being. This fleshly being has life because man has been given a small portion of the spirit of ELOHIM. We each share in the spirit of ELOHIM. Our portion of HIS spirit is not sufficient to maintain life in our fleshly bodies indefinitely. However, if we should be given more spirit, man can live much longer than 120 years. The spirit of ELOHIM within us is our life force:
                  John 6:63
                  63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. (KJV)

Job 33:4
                  4 The Spirit of ELOHIM hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life. (KJV)
                  At death, our spirits separate from our bodies. This spirit was loaned to us by ELOHIM, and at death, the spirit goes back to ELOHIM:
                  Ecclesiastes 12:7
                  7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto ELOHIM who gave it. (KJV)
                  After death, our spirit no longer has an independent existence. The spirit belongs to ELOHIM, and ELOHIM can do with HIS spirit whatever HE desires.

What do you think that ELOHIM does with the spirit that returns to HIM?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Sins vs. sins?

...Spying posts;

ELOHIM does not punish the righteous soul for the sins of the wicked soul. Those of you who believe that ELOHIM does engage in such activity, you would be wise to examine and rethink your beliefs. Ask yourself how it is that the whole Christian world believes, in contradiction to the express statement of ELOHIM, that ELOHIM will punish the righteous for the sins of the wicked? Where do Christians get such an abominable idea? Two words: HaSatan!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

...Are the children guilty of their fathers sins? When is all Israel righteous so that when a man sins, his sins are his own? When this occurs, can Israel ever again be guilty as a people? Instead of calling the salt shaker corrupt with all of its contents, now it is only the grains of salt that defile the whole that are guilty.

1 The word of YHWH came unto me again, saying,

2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

3 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

5 But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,

6 And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,

7 And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;

8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,

9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

10 If he beget a son that is a robber, a shedder of blood, and that doeth the like to anyone of these things,

11 And that doeth not any of those duties, but even hath eaten upon the mountains, and defiled his neighbour's wife,

12 Hath oppressed the poor and needy, hath spoiled by violence, hath not restored the pledge, and hath lifted up his eyes to the idols, hath committed abomination,

13 Hath given forth upon usury, and hath taken increase: shall he then live? he shall not live: he hath done all these abominations; he shall surely die; his blood shall be upon him.

14 Now, lo, if he beget a son, that seeth all his father's sins which he hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,

15 That hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, hath not defiled his neighbour's wife,

16 Neither hath oppressed any, hath not withholden the pledge, neither hath spoiled by violence, but hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment,

17 That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.

18 As for his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother by violence, and did that which is not good among his people, lo, even he shall die in his iniquity.

19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.

20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

24 But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

25 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. Hear now, O house of Israel; Is not my way equal? are not your ways unequal?

26 When a righteous man turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and dieth in them; for his iniquity that he hath done shall he die.

27 Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.

28 Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

29 Yet saith the house of Israel, The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, are not my ways equal? are not your ways unequal?

30 Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, every one according to his ways, saith the Lord GOD. Repent, and turn yourselvesfrom all your transgressions; so iniquity shall not be your ruin.

31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

32 For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye. Eze. chapter 18

....Spying, are the children of Israel collectively righteous now, or not? Can we be "collectively" guilty of our sins still? Has the New Covenant begun yet or can GD curse a nation at once as he once did? Does this promise of personal guilt as opposed to collective guilt even cover the nations of the world since GD does curse them in the end days and brings them upon the mountains of Israel to slaughter them for what they did to his Namesake people? Is death an end to sin, the debt of life having been paid by a mans own death? These are a few personal questions that may be interesting to explore. Notice how Jeremiah makes a man guilty of his personal sins in his 31st chapter, while absolving Israel of their collective sins at the same time. Israel is forgiven, while the mans own teeth are set on edge for his offences. Obviously Israel's forgiveness is not the man with the bad teeth's own forgiveness. We have two different types of sin here. One having an atonement that the priests can make, and one type of sin having no kaphar for atonement. {Read Nu. 15: 24 - 31} Willful and deliberate sin cannot be atoned for. But Israel can be cleansed of sins defiling effect upon GD. For this uncleanness, there is a kaphar.

....Michael

Comment

Salt Or Pepper?

Hi Thummim,

I was wondering how long you would allow me to occupy the soapbox unopposed?

All that have gone before us, all that fill the salt shaker, have they not all died? Death declares its recipients guilty unless, of course, someone does die for the sin of another. I am thinking here of children. Nonetheless, ELOHIM desires that we each die for our own sin. This desire is a major reason why the Torah was graciously given to mankind.

There is no doubt that the spirit set aside by ELOHIM for the life of each of us is corruptible. ELOHIM set aside HIS good spirit, and we have corrupted that good spirit. Spirit that is defiled cannot maintain its authority or control over physical matter. I am not sure I know why that this is so, but I am seeking to learn.

There is also no doubt that we have inherited the corrupted nature of those that have gone before us. Death itself teaches that lesson. We receive our portion of ELOHIM'S spirit through our parents. What they have done whether good or bad has the capacity to influence the spirit that we have received from them. Their deeds follow us just as our deeds will follow our children. What we do is imprinted upon the spirit of our children, and what our children do will be imprinted upon the spirit of their children. Conversion breaks this cycle, and conversion can only come through the intervention of ELOHIM so we all should pray for conversion.

So, all the salt in the shaker has indeed been corrupted by one grain of pepper. Accordingly, if we all have become pepper through the activity of our first physical father, Adam, then surely it is possible that we all could again become salt through the activity of our spiritual Heavenly Father, Messiah Yahushua:
                      Psalm 51:10
                      10 Create in me a clean heart, O ELOHIM; and renew a right spirit within me. (KJV)
                      Death has no power over a clean heart and right spirit.

When you look at the world, Thummim, what do you see, salt or pepper? When you look at yourself, what do you see?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Willfully sinned sins have no sacrifice to cover them in GD's laws..

...Spying asks;

When you look at the world, Thummim, what do you see, salt or pepper? When you look at yourself, what do you see?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

...Spying, I see a world that doesn't understand GD's ways. Christianity teaches that blood will atone for personal sin. It only atones for sin that is committed unintentionally. The sinner is stuck with the sins that he has committed unless GD forgives him. This act of forgiveness requires no shedding of blood. Slaughter is the faith of Christians {its the blood}.

16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

...Why is this so?

24 Then it shall be, if ought be committed by ignorance without the knowledge of the congregation, that all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour unto YHWH, with his meat offering, and his drink offering, according to the manner, and one kid of the goats for a sin offering.

25 And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto YHWH, and their sin offering before YHWH, for their ignorance:

26 And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance.

27 And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering.

28 And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before YHWH, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him.

29 Ye shall have one law for him that sinneth through ignorance, both for him that is born among the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them.

30 But [B]the soul that doeth ought presumptuously {willfully and deliberately}, whether he be born in the land, or a stranger, the same reproacheth YHWH; and that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

31 Because he hath despised the word of YHWH, and hath broken his commandment, that soul shall utterly be cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

...There is no kaphar for a priest to make for those who break GD's laws. There is no kaphar for willful and deliberate sin. Why do christians ignor the law of GD? What sacrifice of GD's does {Jesus} think that he is fulfilling? Creating a kaphar for a mans willful sin is a violation of GD's written laws. The cover that christians think they have is removed through knowledge. So where is your sacrifice now? It seems that GD didn't give a kaphar to the priests to perform purposely by his own will. He simply doesn't want one to exist. Why should the priests have the power to forgive the sins that are the domain of GD? But the priests attend GD's own holiness with their sacrifices.

...The law says that no one dies for your sins to take your place in GD's wrath, but you. There is no Kaphar that exists for willfully committed sins, to expunge them. No sacrifice for {Jesus} to fullfil. This changes everything that christianity teaches. So what is the answer to willful sin? Micah tells us the answer. Don't sacrifice you firstborn son. It will not help you. Don't slaughter a thousand animals. They will not persuade GD that you are repentant. GD has always forgiven the repentant whose hearts have changed to reflect his righteousness.

6 Wherewith shall I come before YHWH, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?

7 Will YHWH be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?

8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth YHWH require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God? Mi. 6: 5 - 8

...There is no other path to righteousness except that which occurs through pleasing GD.

...There is no "salt" for those who do not know this to spread around, just their false teachings to share with others.

....Michael

Comment

Vicarious Satisfaction!

Hi Thummim,

Thank you for your response. You're preaching to the choir here, Thummim! Christianity has indeed bought into THE LIE! Vicarious satisfaction or substitutional atonement is the cornerstone of Christianity, and it is a false teaching. This false Christian gospel cannot stand in the light of the scriptures. Christians accept substitutionalism wholeheartedly, and then they die. If Messiah Yahushua did die in their stead, and if ELOHIM does accept substitutional atonement for their sin, then why do all Christians continue to die?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

What is Spying up too?

...What are you doing, Spying? Agreeing with me is not allowed. It throws me off balance. Most christians have 100 explanations to get around the law. I expected you to use at least 95 of them on me. Where is your {Spiritual} explanation? What are you doing just excepting what you read? So you don't believe that {Jesus} died in your place because of your sins, by rather that he died because of them {cause and effect}? Well stub my foot!

....Michael

Comment

The False Gospel!

Hi Thummim,

Yes! Your foot is indeed stubbed! You have got it exactly right concerning what I believe about the death of Messiah Yahushua. Paul said that Messiah died according to the scriptures:
                              1Corinthians 15:3
                              3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures; (KJV)
                              Should we therefore not consider this scripture as we contemplate the death of Messiah and attempt to assign a cause and purpose for his death?:
                              Deuteronomy 24:16
                              16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin. (KJV)
                              Yahushua called himself "the Son of the Man" (Luke 18:31). If Messiah is the son of the man, then it is impossible that Messiah died in the stead or place of any man as Christianity so eloquently teaches and fervently believes.
                              Accordingly, Christianity does not believe the Gospel according to the scriptures! She believes a fabricated, false Gospel!

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

Working...
                              X