X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding

UNDERSTANDING

JANUARY 15, 2005

Unto the Church of God and all who are called to be saints of Christ: All Hail: Is it well with thee? I am well in the understanding of the gospel appointed unto men from the throne of God. May the Most High God and the Lord Jesus Christ heal and comfort the sick and shut-in: and may we all receive the spiritual understanding bestowed upon the true saints of the Amen, the Faithful and True witness, the beginning of the creation of God, the Light Christ Jesus.

Dear people of the earth: You that are scattered about in various beliefs of the Christian faith giving honor to the abomination of Christianity because of the spiritual bondage the devil himself has devised to deceive righteous hearts, that the good hearts among you unwittingly serve wickedness: I deliver this sermon this Sabbath day to your ears first; then to the remnant that believe they have understanding also but do not. I Cornelius am not your enemy, neither am I a false prophet, though many still believe and doubt. It is indeed wise to try every spirit according to Scripture: but it is also wise to follow every word of the Scriptures; not omitting Scriptures for the sake of justifying your own belief as many do; or ignoring Scriptures because they are contrary to your understanding. This many do in the name of Christ; saying to me, “You are taking the Scriptures out of context”, when the Scriptures are literally written, even if some be spiritually discerned. Many do call on the name of the Lord; but few call on the name of the Lord with the understanding of the Lord. But we receive our understanding through the knowledge of His calling, which come not by way of the many but the few. So while many confidently call this congregation of the Lord a cult: we are not ashamed of this place. For we know by reason of Jesus Christ Himself, that, God must be worshipped in spirit and in truth (St. John 4:24). And we know the way of truth because we abide in the red letters of Jesus Christ, to receive the Holy Ghost without illusion, that we be worthy to recite the knowledge of I Corinthians 2:12-14: “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ”. So in being blessed with the mind of Christ from the womb, we are called by the revelation of the mystery, to stand before the world in the Spirit of apostles, speaking as it is written: “Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith” (I Corinthians 16:25-26). I have so told you before and I say it again: If I am in error according to my spiritual understanding, then give me correction according to the written word of God that my soul might be saved. But if you cannot bring one Scripture to refute my testimony, with the New Testament greater than the Old, and the red letters of Jesus Christ above all, who then is without spiritual understanding? For He who is Christ our Lord say, “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it” (St. Matthew 7:13-14). So though we are few in number, in the tabernacles, and in our homes, we are not ashamed; because Christ our Lord say, “strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it”.

To the seed of the European, and the Indian, and the Asian, and the African, and the Latino, and the Arab, and the Jew: I pray for you all in the love of you all: Be not deceived by the tricks of men, who use their own words to deceive many; quoting Scriptures from various versions of the Holy Bible save the authorized king James; and contradicting the words of the New Testament with words from the Old; and contradicting the words of Jesus Christ with the words of an apostle: for these are the many thrust into the dunghill of lies and confusion because of their wayward understanding. But let us reason with one another: for if I say the New Testament is greater than the Old and the red letters of Jesus Christ is above all, is this my own words and my own understanding? Do I need Scripture to prove that it is not? Is our common sense alone not enough? Surely we do not need Scripture to prove that the New Testament is greater than the Old and that the red letters of Jesus Christ is greater than them all. For by reason of our common sense we know that the New Testament is greater than the Old because it is the blood of Jesus Christ: and by reason of our common sense we know that the red letters of Jesus Christ is greater than them all because He say, No man can come unto the Father but by Him. But that men might know that we who are the true saints of God lean not into our own understanding at no time, the Almighty has left us with written proof of His spiritual knowledge, that we might show the world that the common sense of a saint is the same as the written word of God: for is it not written in Ephesians 2: 19-22: “Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit”. So if we, being both Jews and Gentiles in the love of Jesus Christ are joined together in the holy temple of God, then we are built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Jesus Christ testimony as the chief. Is that not what those Scriptures say? How then can we be led away by a persuasive tongue? Surely it is only those that are without this understanding that can be led astray. And for those that are gone astray, we are sent to gather them back, that, they might come from out of the clouds that eclipse truth. But pride and high-mindedness has overcome many, to engulf their heart and blind their eyes with the irreverent words that we are taking the “Scriptures out of context”. Yea for sure those words are the rallying cry for them that love the way of spiritual darkness they call light. But we are not like them, to listen to the words of a man, or a woman, but the voice of truth. For the voice of truth speaks according to the written word of God: but many have fallen into darken understanding by reason of the multiple versions of the Holy Scriptures that the minions of Satan has put forth in the name of making the Scriptures easier to read; but have cunningly altered the meaning of the words from the original tongue, that good hearts might be deceived in the name of good intentions; because Satan has surely paved the road to hell with good intentions.

(edited version)

the truth is free
    www.aboutthelambsbookoflife.net
Working...
X