Clear All

• A Gift

Here is a GIFT for all of you.

Please accept it.

PSALM 91
    (click)

LOVE, RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

Long Life!

Hi Everyone,

Did anyone notice the promise of this gift?:
    Ps 91:16
    16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. (KJV)
    Messiah said:
    Luke 24:44-45
    44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
    45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures, (KJV)
    Has ADONAI opened your understanding that you might understand this sure word?

Sincerely, Ab
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

have you done anything to attain this life?

what have you done? what can i see?
      ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
      ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
      ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Turn!

Hi Beseder,

Blessings to you and yours this Sabbath morn!

I have done quite a bit! I have turned from my sin:
        Ezek 18:20-23
        20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
        21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
        22 All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
        23 Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith ADONAI ELOHIM: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? (KJV)
        Sincerely, Ab
        The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

so you have made tikkun with HaShem?

and your community is also lifted up aswell?

i would that you know that tikkun is not for ones own self.

if you think so- then you have not made tikkun at all.

so, as of the moment I am a tad skeptical and suspect as to HOW you accomplished it.

is your tikkun the weight?
          Or the tikkun with your wife and entire family?

please let me know so that i can see the lgiht of your tikkun.

shalom

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

Change?

Hi Beseder,

Change occurs through suffering. One can indeed suffer for one's own sake. Consider this:
            Isa 43:25
            25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (KJV)
            Does ADONAI Yahushua remove my sin? Yes, HE does? Why?

My sin causes suffering. Specifically, my sin caused the brutal suffering and death of an innocent man, Messiah Yahushua, but my sin also caused myself as well as others to suffer. So, Yahushua actually died to remove suffering from HIMSELF, i.e. you and me as well as everyone else in the world. So, Messiah used suffering to change HIMSELF, that is, the WORLD. Messiah uses suffering to remove suffering! Messiah used sin to blot out sin. Messiah used death to defeat death. HE did this for his own sake so that we all might truly change and live. We can follow in his footsteps for our own sake, that is, the world's sake! It this the Tikkun of which you speak?

Peter said it best:
            1 Pet 4:13
            13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Messiah's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy. (KJV)
            Sincerely, Ab

Comment

yet I see no evidence of these things not seen.

However, Messiah Yeshuah who is NOT HASHEM nor ADONAI, has indeed provided evidence for these things not seen.

So from what I am gathering it seems that you have no idea about what I am asking for.
              shalom u'brachot,
              Antonio

Comment

Restoration!

Hi Beseder,

Happy Sabbath to you!

There are certain lessons that each of us learn as it is determined for us.

Perhaps, I have given you the wrong impression of myself. I have no life of my own; therefore, I have no tikkun of my own save for that which Messiah should deem for me. He is my ADONAI, and Messiah Yahushua is the reborn YAHWEH ELOHIM. I have life in him and so do you, that is, if you have found yourself awake or revived in him; otherwise, you are still very dead in your sins and have great need of Messiah's tikkun. This is what Messiah says:
                John 2:19
                19 Yahushua answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. (KJV)
                So, Messiah will rebuild his temple, and sin, death, and the grave will not champion over that temple.

To be sure, the Apostolic Temple, built by Messiah and destroyed by confusion with the eager participation of Rabbinic Judaism, has need of restoration, but the restorer of all things is Messiah Yahushua. I have a role in the restoration, but it is really not my role. It is Messiah's tikkun:
                Hosea 6:2-3
                2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
                3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know YAHWEH: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. (KJV)
                Rain drops keep falling on our heads~~~~

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

and for you to say all that you say shows that you have not even an inklink of understanding pharisaism.

shalom u'brachot,
                  Antonio

Comment

Little Giants

Hi Beseder,

Good morning and happy Sabbath, my son! Perhaps, you are right. It has been my observation that Pharisees all go to their graves rather meekly without putting up much fight against death. I say this not of those Pharisees who have suffered martyrdom.

In my humble opinion, the distinguishing mark of a Pharisee is simply this: They all hold to the form of religion for themselves while at the same time denying the power of religion for themselves. On the other hand, Pharisees are eager to uphold the power of religion against all who oppose their authority and position. There are many Pharisees in traditional Christianity. I have suffered from their hand. They are all the time doing favors for ELOHIM.

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

The Light Of Life!

Hi Beseder,

During the days of his sojourning on this earth, Messiah Yahushua held this position with respect to the light of the Sun:
                      John 8:29
                      29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. (KJV)
                      Thus, Messiah followed the Sun across the sky, and Messiah always spoke according to the directives of the Sun:
                      John 12:49-50
                      49 For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
                      50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak. (KJV)
                      As a result, Messiah Yahushua was a perfect reflection of the LIGHT, and thus Messiah was THE LIGHT of this darkened world:
                      John 8:12
                      12 Then spake Yahushua again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. (KJV)
                      Jews are no longer the Light (the Moon) of this world because they do not follow Yahushua. They walk in darkness according to their own tradition and not according to the tradition of ELOHIM. Christians do the same. Both Jews and Christians walk in darkness because they have not the light of this world:
                      John 9:5
                      5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world. (KJV)

John 12:35-36
                      35 Then Yahushua said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.
                      36 While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Yahushua, and departed, and did hide himself from them. (KJV)
                      The children of darkness do not see the New Moon! It is hidden from them, and the light does not come to them and dwell in them; therefore, they have no capacity to live and be the Moon.

Sincerely, Ab

P.S. I wrote this post for the "We are His Temple" thread, and I inadvertently posted it on this thread so I think that I will leave it here.

Comment

Just want to let you know that I disagree completely with all that you have said.

but I will rebutt when I have enough time.

shalom u'brachot,

and semana Alegre! Shabua Tov!

Comment

On Strike!

Hi Everyone,

I am sitting here this morning feeling sorry for myself. You see, I have so many things that need to be accomplished, and I am always in a hurry, and I am all the time punishing myself for what I have failed to accomplish. (Like get this post up while it is still morning. ) I think that I will stop punishing myself. Why?

It is slowly sinking into my thick skull and moving my stiff neck that I have an enormous amount of time if Messiah Yahushua is indeed ADONAI, and if Messiah Yahushua is the reborn YAHWEH ELOHIM, WHO has chosen me to be a part of HIMSELF, if so, then I surely have eternity at my disposal. And not only that, but I have everything that I need. Thank you, Yahushua, for your labor, for your love, for your correction, and for your direction, and thank you for the comforter that does now live and manifest itself in us to be a comfort to each other. Thank you for all your gifts.

Why is it, ADONAI, that so many see your light and refuse to give comfort one to another and especially to YOU? Please, give them your spirit and heal their inner blindness. Make them to know that they can overcome their sin and live. Why should anyone, who lives in you, go down to their graves alive? Why should anyone who lives in you not believe that they can overcome sin and death and continue to live. I know, it is a whole lot of work, and there is never enough time nor rest, or is there?:
                          Exod 20:9-10
                          9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
                          10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of YAHWEH thy ELOHIM: in it thou shalt not do any work...... (KJV)
                          The work of man is sin, and the reward for this labor is death. There is a rest from sin. We can enter that rest and live. Why continue to sin and die, O Israel? Fellow laborers, let's go on strike!:
                          Prov 20:11
                          11 Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right. (KJV)
                          Those, who do wrong, die! Those, who do right, live! It is rather simple, isn't it?

Sincerely, Ab

Comment

A Labor Day post.

Robin

Comment

Working...
                            X