X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is a Jew?

Who is a Jew?

To my understanding,
    one who follows Judaism is called a Jew.
    As,
    one who follows Christianity is called a Christian.
    _______

I don’t believe
    that the Jews, of today,
    are a race.

No one in this world can prove that their blood
    is descendant from ABRAHAM
    or
    that they are from
    the Tribe of JUDAH or BENJAMIN (under JUDAH).

At the same time,
    no one can prove that their blood
    is not descendant from ABRAHAM
    or
    that they are not from
    the Tribe of JUDAH or BENJAMIN.

A person from the country of Judah/Judea
    would be called a Jew,
    as in the time of MESSIAH,
    but
    there is no country named Judah or Judea
    at this time.

Many, who call themselves Jews (today),
    don’t follow Judaism
    and still call themselves Jews.

Why?

Because of the world's definitions?
    _______

But,
    If you believe that the Jews are a race
    and that they are not SAVED
    because they are Jews,

isn’t that being an

an·ti-Sem·ite n.
    One who discriminates against
    or
    who is hostile toward
    or
    prejudiced against
    Jews.
    _______

Unbelievers
    are the ones that are not SAVED.
    This includes many people
    of many races and colors
    and of other beliefs.

COL 4:5-6
    Walk in wisdom toward them that are without,
    redeeming the time.
    Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt,
    that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

By HIS WILL,
    through YH’SHWH’S BLOOD,
    WE are descendants of ABRAHAM.

JN 1:12-13
    But as many as received HIM,
    to them gave HE POWER
    to become the SONS/DAUGHTERS of GOD,
    even to them that believe on HIS NAME:
    Which were born,
    not of blood,
    nor of the will of the flesh,
    nor of the will of man,
    but of (the WILL of) GOD.

RICOEL
    The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
    I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
    I CREATED YOU for ME.
    That is why I SAVED YOU.
    For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
    YHSHWH

QUOTE:
    I don’t believe
    that the Jews, of today,
    are a race.

No one in this world can prove that their blood
    is descendant from ABRAHAM
    or
    that they are from
    the Tribe of JUDAH or BENJAMIN (under JUDAH).

That is why it is said
    by John 1:
    12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This promise is for Gentiles to become Jews by believing in the only begotten of HaShem who is Israel represented by the Shliach Tzibbur who is Yeshuah.

Shalom u'Brachot,
    Antonio
    ONE G-D, ONE SPIRIT, ONE MESSIAH.
    ONE COMMUNITY/IKKLESIA/K'HILLA, ONE BODY, ONE BRIDE.
    ONE TORAH [MEMRA(audible) and KHOCHMA(written)], ONE MASORAH.

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

I agree up to the title.

I believe that all (Jew and Gentile)
      will grafted onto the OLIVE TREE (ISRAEL)
      that LIVES off the SAP (BLOOD)
      of the ROOT (YH'SHWH).

LOVE, RICOEL
      The BODY of MESSIAH Ministry

I did not CREATE YOU for a certain time.
      I CREATED YOU for ETERNITY.
      I CREATED YOU for ME.
      That is why I SAVED YOU.
      For ME.

YOUR HUSBAND,
      YHSHWH

Comment

Praiser of Yahweh

I have been taught that the word 'Jew' is a corrupted form of the word Judah and that Judah is a corrupted form of Yahdah or Yahudah. One who is of Yahdah would be a Yahdai or Yahudai. The plural form would be Yahdaim or Yahudaim which means 'praiser of Yahweh'. Jew and Judah are corrupted forms because of the ommitance of the Name of our Heavenly Father and Creator Yahweh.

Since Jews are forbidden to pronounce the Name Yahweh and refer to themselves as Jews it seems that they truely would not be praisers of Yahweh since they choose to use these corrupted forms that omit the Name Yahweh.

http://freewebs.com/frank4yahweh/jewish.htm
        [ALL] Praise Be To YAHWEH! "HalleluYAH[WEH]!" Yahshua Gave All Esteem [Glory] To Father Yahweh (Yahchanan [John] 3:34; 4:26; 5:19,30; 7:16,18,28, 8:17,18,28,42,50; 12:47-50; 14:24; 17:8; Mattithyah [Matthew] 20:23; 26:39; Acts 3:22,26).

Comment

I completely disagree,

when the temple was erected the name was always said, but by whome?
          ONLY the Kohen pronounced it once a year when the temple was standing~ and this day was Yom Kipurim.

If you do not know the History of my people I suggest that you ask questions about all that you can think of and learn.
          For this is the Spirit of the Yehudi, not the goy!
          shalom

OBEY YE THE SOFRIM (HAKHAMIM) and the PERUSHIM for they are the only ones given right to and power to interpret scripture. DO AS THEY TELL YOU but do not do as the Colored-Rabbis and colored pharisees tell you, for they are Painted!(Matt 23:1-3)

Comment

beseder,

I have been taught this, that you have said also. I also believe it is to the Yahdaim (Those who praise Yahweh) first then to the nations ("goy"), not omitting the others. Jews do have a corner on the market as to who can pronouce the Name Yahweh.

I would be hard-pressed to believe that those who refer to themselves as Jews in this time period are Yahweh's chosen people. The dividing wall was broken down long ago.

http://freewebs.com/frank4yahweh/Jewish.htm
            [ALL] Praise Be To YAHWEH! "HalleluYAH[WEH]!" Yahshua Gave All Esteem [Glory] To Father Yahweh (Yahchanan [John] 3:34; 4:26; 5:19,30; 7:16,18,28, 8:17,18,28,42,50; 12:47-50; 14:24; 17:8; Mattithyah [Matthew] 20:23; 26:39; Acts 3:22,26).

Comment

Then you will find yourself fighting against G-d if you fight against any Jew.

For what determines a Jew?
              blood?
              well thats part of it but not the most important!

What determines it is who is a Rabbi?

and who is your Rabbi?
              and why do you always make common HaShem?

Comment

beseder,

Why do you make uncommon Hashem? I have many teachers.

Is your Rabbi a Jew?

"For I am not afraid of the message, for it is the strength of Yahweh unto life everlasting for EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES: to the Yahdai first, and also to the (goy").

For in this message is the righteousness of Yahweh revealed, springing from faith and leading to faith; as it is written: The just will live by the faith.

For the wrath of Yahweh is revealed in heaven against all unrighteousness of men, who SUPRESS THE TRUTH in unrighteousness. (Rabbi Shaul, to the Romans 1:18-19 - )

Comment

Lol, we do not make anything UNCOMMON, there is no temple to pronounce the name.

I think that you should learn the rules in pronouncing the name
                  these rules existed even before Messiah.

So go to your nearest Orthodox Synagogue and you will see.
                  And the pronounciation is not forgotten, only the 42 letter name is forgotten.

So because there is no temple, do you also ask "why do you make uncommon the sacrifices?"

and you have many teachers?? wow, you should indeed be very learned!

Or is it that maybe you need many teachers to teach you one simple principle?

And Yes, My teacher, is a Rabbi ordained and trained and discipled under the current Sephardic leader in Yisrael, His Emminence Hacham Ovadyah ben Yosef.

Comment

beseder,

You sound very hateful and racist to me. Am I right?

Comment

By no means,

there is only one Race- Humanity

and hateful?
                      never!
                      but harsh in words? I can be at times
                      irritated? I can be at times
                      Frank and blunt? I can be at times

bye

Comment

beseder,

That's what I thought! Blunt? I suggest you get yourself a two edged sword and have it sharpened by a professional. :^) Later!

Comment

Glad to confirm your question in one way or another.

Good shabbat to you
                          Shalom u'Brachot

And hey, I invite you to my forum
                          http://invisionfree.com/forums/broke...p?showforum=27

Its new, and hardly anything is there, but maybe you and I can further discuss this over there, more civil
                          because on this thread it has basically taken a nice rabbit trail

Comment

Who are "your people" by the way? In your responce to my post you sounded Jewish, but it seems you may be a Messianic?

Comment

I am Not "messy-anic", I am Orthodox, Sephardic by Tradition and blood.

I do not care for "Messy-antics"

I do however believe in the nazarean Codicil.
                              But no, not a "messy"
                              I think that you are however.

Comment

Working...
                              X